Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,912 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

President Buhari Arrives Bauchi For APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Arrives Bauchi For APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off (6829 Views)

Atiku arrives Bauchi State for PDP Presidential mega Rally / Hanan Buhari Arrives Bauchi For A Photoshoot In A Presidential Jet / Mariem Bala Mohammed Arrives Bauchi In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Arrives Bauchi For APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off by Mainmanpadi(m): 11:59am On Jan 23, 2023
Nigeria sai Jagaban
Re: President Buhari Arrives Bauchi For APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off by newnigerdelta00: 12:00pm On Jan 23, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rDnwblazUk

Bad News for peter obi and his evil agent's
Re: President Buhari Arrives Bauchi For APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off by micchi(m): 12:00pm On Jan 23, 2023
The jubril of sudan
Re: President Buhari Arrives Bauchi For APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off by Rubeshi(m): 12:01pm On Jan 23, 2023
Jones4190:
There is no difference between those who think Obi will win and those who believed India beat Nigeria 99:1
why you dey mention light weight politican here. Allow the electorate to decide feb25. I hope you get the point. Cause this election will be merit no rigging
Re: President Buhari Arrives Bauchi For APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:01pm On Jan 23, 2023
newnigerdelta00:

Bad News for peter obi and his evil agent's

grin

Buhari will continue to be their worst night mare till the second coming of Jesus Christ AMEN grin
Re: President Buhari Arrives Bauchi For APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off by PeterObi4LP: 12:01pm On Jan 23, 2023
Stop forcing Buhari to attend rally. Nigerians have already rejected Tinubu. Not even Buhari will save his ass to win the election. I'm sure Buhari won't hand over this nation to a drug lord, criminal and no identity, his (Buhari) name will be a stake
Re: President Buhari Arrives Bauchi For APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off by newnigerdelta00: 12:02pm On Jan 23, 2023
okosodo:
In a sane country, it would be a taboo for a failure of immersurable quality to be campaigning for a presidential aspirant. But in a failed country......

They all better than your biological father and entire generation

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Bauchi For APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:02pm On Jan 23, 2023
micchi:
The jubril of sudan

Is too early to cry 😭 u draft Idle
Re: President Buhari Arrives Bauchi For APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off by Isobug: 12:04pm On Jan 23, 2023
Jones4190:

I'm from Anambra state and I'm voting tinubu
Your cup of coffee.... imposter!
Re: President Buhari Arrives Bauchi For APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off by Dave2011: 12:04pm On Jan 23, 2023
Jones4190:
There is no difference between those who think Obi will win and those who believed India beat Nigeria 99:1

It will happen right in your eyes! Obi is your next president!!!
Re: President Buhari Arrives Bauchi For APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off by CursedOsuPigs: 12:04pm On Jan 23, 2023
Olahmi05:
Welcome.
That how you Will Visit our Upcoming President Peter OBi Fabiyi .
In Jesus Name AMEN

May Obi calamity snot befall Nigeria.

It is easier for a donkey 5o pass through the eye of a needle than for Obimumu to win Nigeria's presidency.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives Bauchi For APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off by Landowner101(m): 12:07pm On Jan 23, 2023
Jones4190:
As you are not also different from balabluuuu
Re: President Buhari Arrives Bauchi For APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off by Emekaonline: 12:08pm On Jan 23, 2023
owobokiri:
He is going to mount the podium and tell the people to "vote any candidate of their choice that is not a theif"!!!

Tinupoo will start sweating immediately

Any time a call is made for a vote for the best candidate, the Agbadorian Grandfather starts to sweat. What does that mean?

Are we supposed to go and vote for well known criminals

I understand your pain. If Buhari did not go, you will be crying Buhari not supporting Tinubu. And now that he has arrived, you are singing another song. I really can't wait to see your cry continuously after February 25

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Bauchi For APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off by Hassanmaye(m): 12:13pm On Jan 23, 2023
Re: President Buhari Arrives Bauchi For APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off by asobo1: 12:13pm On Jan 23, 2023
One of the MC's have been busy telling Buhari to intervene and tell APC politicians in Bauchi to work for the unity of the party.

Tinubu should forget northern votes kawai
Re: President Buhari Arrives Bauchi For APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off by wonder233: 12:18pm On Jan 23, 2023
Stockholm syndrome. Go and read up on it.
BreconHills:

But what measure should buhari be declared a failure...your personal suffering, global inflation, fall in reserves in an import dependent country, covid survivability ratio, increase in price of iPhone 14 and bone straight hair, fuel subsidy?

Please give reasons for his failure and let's talk the data.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Bauchi For APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off by owobokiri(m): 12:24pm On Jan 23, 2023
Emekaonline:

I understand your pain. If Buhari did not go, you will be crying Buhari not supporting Tinubu. And now that he has arrived, you are singing another song. I really can't wait to see your cry continuously after February 25
Cry? How?
If Tinupoo wins?
What of he wins? Why would I cry?
Is there anything he will do that Buhari hasn't done this past eight years?
Or you think I'm like you whose total existence in life is vested on government patronages and political crumbs?
Re: President Buhari Arrives Bauchi For APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off by okosodo: 12:24pm On Jan 23, 2023
BreconHills:

But what measure should buhari be declared a failure...your personal suffering, global inflation, fall in reserves in an import dependent country, covid survivability ratio, increase in price of iPhone 14 and bone straight hair, fuel subsidy?

Please give reasons for his failure and let's talk the data.
see dis one oh
1. Bank taxes
2. Retaxing alcohol
3. VAT increment
4. Increment of customs duties by six times what it used to be
5. Telecommunications tax increase.
7. Multiple increase of pump price of fuel
8. Increased Electricity tariffs.
9. Increment in manufacturing tax.
10. Multiple increase in agricultural implements tax.
11. Increment in taxes of foreign textiles.
12. Increment in taxes of luxury goods.
They are up to 24 but let me list this for you to verify that this was done by one president within 8 years . Buhari destroyed this country and it will take at least 50 years to be back to where we were 8 years ago.
It is alright for young zealots like you to be clapping for a retarded president for religious or ethnic reasons but statistics and facts will never be fair to you.
I am an experienced analyst of futures and wealth of nations.
Check Forex factory.com/okosodo.
I can school your lecturers in economics.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Bauchi For APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off by sukar886: 12:28pm On Jan 23, 2023
agarawu1985:
GOD BLESS MY INCOMING PRESIDENT..

BOLA AHMED TINUBU.

THE ONE WE CALL LEADER IN YORUBA LAND

THE GENERALISIMO OF ILE ODUA

GBOGBO OMO YORUBA WA LEHIN E

GBOGBO OMO EKO / ISLANDER WA LEHIN E

Eko akete Ile ogbon

Eko arosese majae ilu eko ko ya bu omi suru mu

Eko, aro mi sa legbe legbe

Eko o ni baje o

“B’oju o ba ti Ehin’gbeti, oju o ni t’Eko

ON YOUR MANDATE WE STAND FOR LIFE.

AKANBI OMO OLODO IDE

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💖💖❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️
U no get shame for calling that man ur president , u urchins are shameless
Re: President Buhari Arrives Bauchi For APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off by djseanjohn77: 12:32pm On Jan 23, 2023
okosodo:
In a sane country, it would be a taboo for a failure of immersurable quality to be campaigning for a presidential aspirant. But in a failed country......

The last time I checked, your people said even Bubari is not supporting BAT...whatever happens, you will always have where to shift table🤣😂😂

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives Bauchi For APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off by Okoroawusa: 1:08pm On Jan 23, 2023
Jones4190:

I'm from Anambra state and I'm voting tinubu
I am from Imo State and I am voting Tinubu too.

Ibu ezigbo madu

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives Bauchi For APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off by PerfectMan24: 1:23pm On Jan 23, 2023
Two blurred visioned people.
Blind man leading blind man.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Bauchi For APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off by ayo2008: 1:43pm On Jan 23, 2023
Jones4190:

A new Nigeria is possible
People like this are the reason the country is foot dragging.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Bauchi For APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off by DrMuzungu(m): 2:29pm On Jan 23, 2023
People, vote any candidate who can talk straight without mumbling, and who doesn't pee himself.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Bauchi For APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off by BreconHills(m): 6:06pm On Jan 23, 2023
okosodo:
see dis one oh
1. Bank taxes
2. Retaxing alcohol
3. VAT increment
4. Increment of customs duties by six times what it used to be
5. Telecommunications tax increase.
7. Multiple increase of pump price of fuel
8. Increased Electricity tariffs.
9. Increment in manufacturing tax.
10. Multiple increase in agricultural implements tax.
11. Increment in taxes of foreign textiles.
12. Increment in taxes of luxury goods.
They are up to 24 but let me list this for you to verify that this was done by one president within 8 years . Buhari destroyed this country and it will take at least 50 years to be back to where we were 8 years ago.
It is alright for young zealots like you to be clapping for a retarded president for religious or ethnic reasons but statistics and facts will never be fair to you.
I am an experienced analyst of futures and wealth of nations.
Check Forex factory.com/okosodo.
I can school your lecturers in economics.

Hahaha all you have put here is rising costs and charges as proof of economic decline. This doesn't make sense. There is no why, what how analysis from that long list you've set out - sorry

Let me make it simple for you. Rising costs are due to pressure on fx from imports and services as well as gradual easing of fuel subsidy.

Bottom line is pressure on reserves from low oil prices I have done a trend analysis ( red) using PDP years and (black) APC years to show that while PDP was mismanaged prosperity, APC has been managing poverty. I won't even bother to add covid, breakdown in global supply chains ( China production crisis) and war in Ukraine ( which admittedly has increased oil prices but the net against global inflation is null effect)

Now in spite of managing that poverty, you have an extensive infrastructure investment all over the country. Admittedly the money is borrowed. But rates are concessional and how else do you juice up production without infrastructure costs.

The government has spread the pain across all groups unlike in the PDP years when only the poor were taking an economic bath. Now the majorbinvestment indices for the well to do - real estate and stocks which are pretty much speculative punts are taking a beating.

Your long list proves nothing apart from the fact you need to revisit your economic text books.

Maybe you think we all have short memories to have forgotten how banks were shutting down at mid day in 2914-15 because there was no money to fuel fuel imports and pay civil service salaries. Maybe you thing that we've all forgotten how pensions were being owed and pensioners were falling down dead in the midst of the highest revenue this country has historically earned.

Look could this government have done better? Sure. Their fx and monetary policy was deeply flawed but at the end of the day they were making lemonade with lemons unlike in the era where fine grapes was converted to salt water.

Bros please take your list elsewhere. I am not going to waste my time doing this again. Biko we are still in January I beg

Re: President Buhari Arrives Bauchi For APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off by uba1991: 8:59pm On Jan 23, 2023
Some mumu think Buhari was there because of Tinubu? No no no!
Buhari was in Bauchi because of the former chief of air staff BABA SADIQUE who is contesting for governorship.
Same way he went to Adamawa because he want to have the first female governor.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did Efiks And Ibibios Support Biafra . I Really Want To Know. / Mallam Aminu Kano International Terminal For Commissioning Tomorrow / Why I Appointed More Northerners” – Buhari Finally Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.