Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,022 members, 7,828,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Romance Section Reality Check & Peace Keeping - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Reality Check & Peace Keeping (1497 Views)

Romance Section Battles 1. / Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All / Romance Section: Interesting Threads Library! ! ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Romance Section Reality Check & Peace Keeping by Fickle(f): 9:23am On Sep 07, 2011
Aunty Fickle's Peace making style to unite the romance section.

I will like to remind everyone in the romance section that this a forum to get united & have fun.

Its not an avenue to force people against their will or bash people because we are not toy soldiers.

This new thread I have created is not for bashing but I want everyone to call the attention of people who over do things here. People who take things too serious. People who insult people. People who condemn people. People who derail threads. Cliques that are causing chaos. This is just like a warning to people who have forgotten its not real life but fun.
So rather than bottle things up till you explode & take it out on several people, express yourself here and we deal with it. Remember leave your emotions out of this.

Anyone that bashes on this thread, please Mukina should erase it. We would handle things like adults and talk in a calm manner so as to return sanity to this lovely forum. I will start so you would know the format.

Re: Romance Section Reality Check & Peace Keeping by Fickle(f): 9:26am On Sep 07, 2011
I am not happy with Kandikane, Hot tima, Rokiatu, Reality & Annita19, I got a notification that my thread was locked. I was only trying to promote our looks & confidence so we appreciate bold people that were willing to show us their real self. Just an appreciation. But these ones took it way to personal and made it a topic of self esteem. Why?
Re: Romance Section Reality Check & Peace Keeping by MrCork17: 9:33am On Sep 07, 2011
Fickle:

I am not happy with Kandikane, Hot tima, Rokiatu, Reality & Annita19, I got a notification that my thread was locked. I was only trying to promote our looks & confidence so we appreciate bold people that were willing to show us their real self. Just an appreciation. But these ones took it way to personal and made it a topic of self esteem. Why?

Z!!!!!    wink
Re: Romance Section Reality Check & Peace Keeping by Fickle(f): 9:41am On Sep 07, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Z!!!!!    wink

Mr rooaster, you have issue with Z? Fair enough. On what thread please? Animal farm tongue tongue

Z for zebra or zoo?
Re: Romance Section Reality Check & Peace Keeping by 190smh: 9:45am On Sep 07, 2011
people need to go out and get a life

leave nairaland alone and go out and find husbands

nairaland is slowly wasting the best part of your years

sitting online arguing day in day out (wont add a penny to your account)

its addictive cos i have been there but lets face reality - too much of every tin is bad

peeps could pop in and see whats on ground but not when they sit on their PC all day when do they have time for their lives

so many aged women on this forum all husbandless with no future or hope all cos of nairaland

Open your eyes - think people think

we are not getting paid from this forum and we are not getting a life out there, then what then do we tend to gain

ive been here for 5years and havent gained a penny to my name - Ive slowly decided to relocate and face reality

na una know

a word is enuf 4 d wise
Re: Romance Section Reality Check & Peace Keeping by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 07, 2011
I've Got a Problem with Goldie and it will only be resolved In the Bed!  angry angry angry
Re: Romance Section Reality Check & Peace Keeping by Fickle(f): 9:49am On Sep 07, 2011
190smh:

people need to go out and get a life

leave nairaland alone and go out and find husbands

nairaland is slowly wasting the best part of your years

sitting online arguing day in day out (wont add a penny to your account)

its addictive cos i have been there but lets face reality - too much of every tin is bad

peeps could pop in and see whats on ground but not when they sit on their PC all day when do they have time for their lives

so many aged women on this forum all husbandless with no future or hope all cos of nairaland

Open your eyes - think people think

we are not getting paid from this forum and we are not getting a life out there, then what then do we tend to gain

ive been here for 5years and havent gained a penny to my name - Ive slowly decided to relocate and face reality

na una know

a word is enuf 4 d wise

Thank you dear. This is the kind of response I need. Its addictive, Yes but is that enough for people to build their house and pack their Ferrari's here. Even if you want to live here, don't make life unbearable for your neighbors and tenants.
Re: Romance Section Reality Check & Peace Keeping by Fickle(f): 9:51am On Sep 07, 2011
El Guapo:

I've Got a Problem with Goldie and it will only be resolved In the Bed!  angry angry angry

At least yours is outside of Nairaland and it doesn't involve us. I just hope you can afford her. Are you capable to meet up undecided undecided
Re: Romance Section Reality Check & Peace Keeping by 190smh: 9:52am On Sep 07, 2011
Fickle:

Thank you dear. This is the kind of response I need. Its addictive, Yes but is that enough for people to build their house and pack their Ferrari's here. Even if you want to live here, don't make life unbearable for your neighbors and tenants.

duh thats why i said pop in and out

not when you find people online 24/7

from next week - count how many times u'll see me here again for the next 1month

Upendo u inclusive - i know u aint married, go out and find a husband, nairaland wont give you a husband

no offence its jst the truth, u kant keep admiring 2buff while 2buff sits on his PC and admires u

whilst arguing online -

I have decided to have a life - I dnt know bout you (una) thats your(una) headache  undecided
Re: Romance Section Reality Check & Peace Keeping by 190smh: 9:53am On Sep 07, 2011
Back to topic

My reality check is to settle down with the love of my life who ive been with since i was 20 embarassed

and imma make it happen real soon
Re: Romance Section Reality Check & Peace Keeping by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 07, 2011
Fickle:

At least yours is outside of Nairaland and it doesn't involve us. I just hope you can afford her. Are you capable to meet up undecided undecided

Yeah we can meet up in a bed, do u have one in this thread? undecided undecided
Re: Romance Section Reality Check & Peace Keeping by 190smh: 10:01am On Sep 07, 2011
^El gualpo fu[i]c[/i]k off

You are a fool
Re: Romance Section Reality Check & Peace Keeping by 190smh: 10:02am On Sep 07, 2011
El - Im sorry - u just pissed me off

u piss me off these days  - im sorry undecided
Re: Romance Section Reality Check & Peace Keeping by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 07, 2011
Sorry to brova! angry angry angry Its Ok angry angry angry We're Good angry angry angry
Re: Romance Section Reality Check & Peace Keeping by 190smh: 10:07am On Sep 07, 2011
ck[/i] u gualpo fu[i]c[/i]k u undecided
Re: Romance Section Reality Check & Peace Keeping by Fickle(f): 10:08am On Sep 07, 2011
190smh:

^El gualpo fu[i]c[/i]k off

You are a fool

190smh:

El - Im sorry - u just pissed me off

u piss me off these days  - im sorry undecided

Hmm I thot we have decided to move on. I see some people are still hung up on some certain female. El was just joking but he has become your enemy because he fancies goldie. Reality check would take more than a year for some.
Re: Romance Section Reality Check & Peace Keeping by 190smh: 10:08am On Sep 07, 2011
Fickle:

Hmm I thot we have decided to move on. I see some people are still hung up on some certain female. El was just joking but he has become your enemy because he fancies goldie. Reality check would take more than a year for some.

embarassed embarassed
Re: Romance Section Reality Check & Peace Keeping by Fickle(f): 10:11am On Sep 07, 2011
190smh:

embarassed embarassed

It is ok dear. Your off and on would make her want you wink wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Romance Section Reality Check & Peace Keeping by Goldieluks: 10:17am On Sep 07, 2011
Fickle:

Hmm I thot we have decided to move on. I see some people are still hung up on some certain female. El was just joking but he has become your enemy because[b] he fancies goldie[/b]. Reality check would take more than a year for some.

erm fickle what are you on about?did he says he fancies me? so two matured minded people cannot
have a flirty convo again
shocked shocked
Re: Romance Section Reality Check & Peace Keeping by Goldieluks: 10:18am On Sep 07, 2011
190smh:

duh thats why i said pop in and out

not when you find people online 24/7

from next week - count how many times u'll see me here again for the next 1month

Upendo u inclusive - i know u aint married, go out and find a husband, nairaland wont give you a husband

no offence its jst the truth, u kant keep admiring 2buff while 2buff sits on his PC and admires u

whilst arguing online -

I have decided to have a life - I dnt know bout you (una) thats your(una) headache  undecided

cool cool cool grin
Re: Romance Section Reality Check & Peace Keeping by MrCork17: 10:19am On Sep 07, 2011
Fickle:

Fickle.  Sweeery this has a lott to do with the topick.  Do u wear extra large pant by any chance?   tongue
Re: Romance Section Reality Check & Peace Keeping by iyatrustee(f): 10:22am On Sep 07, 2011
190smh:

undecided

yeah, cos your internet provider cut you off for non payment. not to worry, me and goldie would open a donation thread for you so you can settle your debt embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Romance Section Reality Check & Peace Keeping by Fickle(f): 10:27am On Sep 07, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Fickle.  Sweeery this has a lott to do with the topick.  Do u wear extra large pant by any chance?   tongue

Just say you want to drive your stake in btw my XXXL bosoms. this has to do with your username. thats why you have been all over me like a bee. this is a serious topic pls!
Re: Romance Section Reality Check & Peace Keeping by dammytex: 10:29am On Sep 07, 2011
Uhmm I'm having a feeling NL Romance section will soon start getting boring.

Eya **sob sob*** for the unknown future
Re: Romance Section Reality Check & Peace Keeping by Fickle(f): 10:31am On Sep 07, 2011
Goldieluks:

erm fickle what are you on about?did he says he fancies me? so two matured minded people cannot
have a flirty convo again
shocked shocked

oh so u know. yet you don't see anything wrong with others doing it. let come together and fight obsessive men who scold other because they are having flirty convos. power to the women. seriously i just want peace.
Re: Romance Section Reality Check & Peace Keeping by Goldieluks: 10:31am On Sep 07, 2011
iyatrustee:

yeah, cos your internet provider cut you off for non payment. not to worry, me and goldie would open a donation thread for you so you can settle your debt embarassed embarassed embarassed

Lol,your very far from it,i'll miss my baby brova. embarassed embarassed
Re: Romance Section Reality Check & Peace Keeping by Fickle(f): 10:34am On Sep 07, 2011
dammytex:

Uhmm I'm having a feeling NL Romance section will soon start getting boring.

Eya **sob sob*** for the unknown future

hold it there. thats why we have reality check and peace keeping to reduce such. you also have your faults fighting high chief at that just 2go thread. we need peace from obsessive and bashing beings.
Re: Romance Section Reality Check & Peace Keeping by Goldieluks: 10:35am On Sep 07, 2011
Fickle:

oh so u know. yet you don't see anything wrong with others doing it. let come together and fight obsessive men who scold other because they are having flirty convos. power to the women. seriously i just want peace.

I see everything on this NL as some jokes,although sometimes things can be heated,
but its all normal to me. I don't come here to look for any man too hook up with,yes i flirt with
guys sometimes,but it all ends here my dear.People are here for personal reasons,i've just stated mine.
cheers fickle!
Re: Romance Section Reality Check & Peace Keeping by iyatrustee(f): 10:36am On Sep 07, 2011
Goldieluks:

Lol,your very far from it,i'll miss my baby brova. embarassed embarassed

far from what? [s]dat he is going to one village in naija where there is no internet facility?[/s] mtchew undecided
Re: Romance Section Reality Check & Peace Keeping by Goldieluks: 10:39am On Sep 07, 2011
iyatrustee:

far from what? [s]dat he is going to one village in naija where there is no internet facility?[/s] mtchew undecided

Lmao,duh! grin angry
Re: Romance Section Reality Check & Peace Keeping by MrLoverMAn(m): 10:42am On Sep 07, 2011
@ Goldieluks

Morning Goldieluks :-)

How now
Re: Romance Section Reality Check & Peace Keeping by MrCork17: 10:42am On Sep 07, 2011
Fickle:

Just say you want to drive your stake in btw my XXXL bosoms. this has to do with your username. thats why you have been all over me like a bee. this is a serious topic pls!

Fikle. Sweeery its a serious question. I need the result  for a Univasity project on Global Warming. Pliss answer!   undecided

(1) (2)

..... / Why Girls Like To Dey Denge Poze... / How To Spot A High Class Babe A.k.a Lagos Big Geh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.