Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,150 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:49 AM

Romance Section Reality Check & Peace Keeping - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Reality Check & Peace Keeping (1499 Views)

Romance Section Battles 1. / Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All / Romance Section: Interesting Threads Library! ! ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Reality Check & Peace Keeping by MrLoverMAn(m): 10:43am On Sep 07, 2011
@ Fickle

Morning also to Fickle :-)
Re: Romance Section Reality Check & Peace Keeping by pendo89(f): 10:47am On Sep 07, 2011
grin @ 190
You are so mistaken. You have no idea.
I come here to learn about nigeria and their way of life. My relationship I don't bring it here. No way.
And I have learnt a lot I wont lie. Infact I forget to log off and this thing stays online the whole day or nite.
I love nl and everbody in it.Its sad that it took you 5 yrs to discover that it doesn't add anything to your account.
This site is somebody's biz. I thank God I got mine and very proud of it.
Now tell me who is 2buff?  grin
Re: Romance Section Reality Check & Peace Keeping by Fickle(f): 10:49am On Sep 07, 2011
Goldieluks:

I see everything on this NL as some jokes,although sometimes things can be heated,
but its all normal to me. I don't come here to look for any man too hook up with,yes i flirt with
guys sometimes,but it all ends here my dear.People are here for personal reasons,i've just stated mine.
cheers fickle!

Good point. I just hope people learn from it and also get the message attached to it. For people who fall in love foolishly and constitute a nuisance for us who are here to just have fun and make friends. Oh well I am just not happy with the way my thread was locked.
Re: Romance Section Reality Check & Peace Keeping by Goldieluks: 10:51am On Sep 07, 2011
MrLoverMAn:

@ Goldieluks

Morning Goldieluks :-)

How now

Morning to you too.
Re: Romance Section Reality Check & Peace Keeping by Goldieluks: 10:57am On Sep 07, 2011
Nothing much,please lets not derail this beauriiful thread yea,^
thanks for your kind gesture.you can come over to the 'romance chat' room if you wish.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-699754.2560.html
Re: Romance Section Reality Check & Peace Keeping by MrLoverMAn(m): 10:58am On Sep 07, 2011
Re: Romance Section Reality Check & Peace Keeping by pendo89(f): 11:04am On Sep 07, 2011
190 you need a life.
You never ask yourself why I don't flirt with anybody here?
Its high time you stopped assuming that everybody in this section is searching.Some found and are here to laugh and learn.

lol @ genkodo.copying chima.

see how ur making goldie feel cool over my 'attack'
Relax.
Re: Romance Section Reality Check & Peace Keeping by dammytex: 11:06am On Sep 07, 2011
Fickle:

hold it there. thats why we have reality check and peace keeping to reduce such. you also have your faults fighting high chief at that just 2go thread. we need peace from obsessive and bashing beings.

Naaaah, Haba. I would never fight anyone over a woman on a faceless forum. I was just catching fun then, to get the thread alive. High Chief is okay on NL and I have no probs with him at all. I ain't stealing his NL crush.

One love brov;
Re: Romance Section Reality Check & Peace Keeping by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 07, 2011
Oh my days!!! What did i do? shocked
Re: Romance Section Reality Check & Peace Keeping by Fickle(f): 11:15am On Sep 07, 2011
rokiatu:

Oh my days!!! What did i do? shocked

Sweetheart u didnt do anything. I just want everyone to release tension and realize this place is for fun and not issues. You all argued on my thread and got it locked even when I said good things about your picture. I just want us to learn to appreciate each other and not bottle up our issues only to fire them all out at once. we need peace. what do you think?
Re: Romance Section Reality Check & Peace Keeping by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 07, 2011
This is what I said,

Tima, you girls let the girl be. You have land again eh?  

Yaa I agree she does look a bit different, I supposed the extension in the first pic make the huge difference or something.

I don't remember arguing with anybody. undecided
Re: Romance Section Reality Check & Peace Keeping by MrCork17: 11:25am On Sep 07, 2011
pendo89:

190 you are. simple.
You see what I noticed here.People go underground than resurface with a new name. They are ever online keeping track of everything.
Now get this fact clear from now henceforth.
Pendo's status is N/A. I am settled in relationship,studying and working. And I still love nl. grin

pendo89. Sweery I am not 190, gademmit. I am 6"2, 190 is 3"1. Just becoz he uses red & is a Mr Cork wannabe dont mean we the same! angry
Re: Romance Section Reality Check & Peace Keeping by pendo89(f): 11:26am On Sep 07, 2011
you are half of NL. from what I know.
I think you are the l.e.s.b.i.a.n boy as well.
Some people are so fake in here.But its not hard to tell.
Re: Romance Section Reality Check & Peace Keeping by 190smh: 11:28am On Sep 07, 2011
pendo89:

190 you are. simple.
You see what I noticed here.People go underground than resurface with a new name. They are ever online keeping track of everything.
Now get this fact clear from now henceforth.
Pendo's status is and has always been N/A.settled in relationship,studying and working.
And yes Nl is not bad afterall so long as you keep your head sober and balanced.

[size=2pt]stop exposing me - its not fair angry angry[/size]
Re: Romance Section Reality Check & Peace Keeping by pendo89(f): 11:28am On Sep 07, 2011
look now! I swear you must be Seun's sales man.

5 years? shocked Its been only 3 months for me and I feel like av bn here forever
Re: Romance Section Reality Check & Peace Keeping by pendo89(f): 11:31am On Sep 07, 2011
But seriously 190.

5 years on nl and you still flirting?
Re: Romance Section Reality Check & Peace Keeping by 190smh: 11:33am On Sep 07, 2011
Goldieluks:

nuisance.

do you mean upendo or mr.cork - who  shocked angry angry angry
Re: Romance Section Reality Check & Peace Keeping by 190smh: 11:34am On Sep 07, 2011
Mr, Cork:

190smh, 190, 190crackhead, etc. He has many!! wink

shot up bozo - i will slap your father angry angry
Re: Romance Section Reality Check & Peace Keeping by 190smh: 11:35am On Sep 07, 2011
pendo89:

But seriously 190.

5 years on nl and you still flirting?

embarassed embarassed
Re: Romance Section Reality Check & Peace Keeping by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 07, 2011
Pathetic. They ve turned this thread into a BS.

Wheres mukina2? she needs to do some cleansing as requested by the OP

Fickle:

[size=15pt]Anyone that bashes on this thread, please Mukina should erase it. We would handle things like adults and talk in a calm manner so as to return sanity to this lovely forum[/size]. I will start so you would know the format.

(1) (2)

Girlfriend Versus Brother / Can We Ever Reach An Agreement? / .....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.