Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,666 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses (60471 Views)

Photos Of The First Nigerian Actors Before 1930 / Websites of Nigerian Actors and Actresses / Most Handsome Nigerian Actors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by Oracle(m): 5:52am On Oct 28, 2005
i dont even know which actor or actress annoys me.
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by sj(f): 1:41am On Nov 01, 2005
i'd hav to say,the winnerS ARE
STEPHANIE OKEREKE and INI EDO
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by Scorpio(f): 1:44am On Nov 01, 2005
I'll support you on Stephanie, but not Ini, she's cool wink
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by sj(f): 5:51pm On Nov 01, 2005
yah,i guess but ini tends to get irritatin sometymz
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by Oracle(m): 2:38am On Nov 02, 2005
u just do not like INI EDO
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by sj(f): 2:40am On Nov 02, 2005
if u say so
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by yagai: 3:43pm On Nov 02, 2005
oh my dears,
d most annoying ones are;
Tony umez-he is always too weak in his roles.
Eucharia-just too old for the roles she plays and those horrible weave-ons
Pete Edochie-he must be a wicked man even in real life cuz dat's wat he acts best
Patience-the same for her
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by sj(f): 5:53pm On Nov 02, 2005
no way, patience is not anoyin,she's cool
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by Scorpio(f): 6:01pm On Nov 02, 2005
Patience is good pls, like she really plays her part well and i alwayz understand what she's doing. the only bad thing is when she gets those roles to play the rich mother n stuff, i don't get dat part. other than that, she's one of the best actors ever.
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by sj(f): 6:03pm On Nov 02, 2005
so so true,she's d best and pretty at her age
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by queen2(f): 8:15pm On Nov 02, 2005
patience is cool, the role that fits her is that of wicked woman or summin
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by darlingbas(m): 10:47pm On Nov 02, 2005
BABA SUWE, he is so unprofessional despite is years of experience he still look at the camera angry angry angry angry
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by ace2ice(f): 4:12pm On Nov 09, 2005
I dislike seein the followin in movies:
Stephanie Okereke - the accent thingy and her dress sense on a scale of 10 is -5
Shan George - she just CANT act!!

kudos to patience and pete edochie please, they should be respected
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by queen2(f): 4:14pm On Nov 09, 2005
Kudos to Olu Jacobs and Joke Silva his wife as well.
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by ace2ice(f): 4:33pm On Nov 09, 2005
queen2:

Kudos to Olu Jacobs and Joke Silva his wife as well.
they are exceptional, lovely couple too
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by hazel: 7:21pm On Nov 10, 2005
i love jimmy ike : rolleyes just too good

gene is just to beautiful

like patience realy a cool woman
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by damygurl(f): 3:44am On Nov 12, 2005
JIM IYKe: Gosh d guy is overdoing stuff. d cuss wordz he uses r even more dan d stuff he says. Have u guyz watched dat movie life in new york. so fake!!!! and wats up with d wig he waz usin in dat who's nxt movie!! Trying to talk like he's American don't help too. (Se tipa tipa ni won fin di oyinbo ni). i won't be surprised if he becomes da nxt micheal jackson. d guy is just tryin to hard!!!!
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by kewe(f): 10:16pm On Nov 20, 2005
hanks anaku- dnt like him 4 anything most esp his accent

i think patience is ok and very real ( just my opinion)
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by Z4M4eva(f): 11:24am On Nov 21, 2005
I like Pat Attah's hair.It's cute, but it scares my friend off(cheesy), she says his hair makes him look like a FREAK grin,cheesy,so she runs out of the room when she see him, and i'm always like"his hair, isn't actually that bad, it's quite cute n i like it", and she looks at me like i'm from mars. grin haheha!
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by ladysonik: 12:40pm On Nov 26, 2005
Most annoying to me are.

Ramsey Noah - too full of himself and he sreams too much
Genny - feature in more than 100 movies in just a month, that's very bad.

most annoying of them all

Aki and Pawpaw - i can't stand them. they insult too much
Nkem Owoh - he talks too much.
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 26, 2005
ladysonik:

Genny- feature in more than 100 movies in just a month, that's very bad.

the girl is earning her money so she gives a damn about the complains of people saying her appearances are too frequent. anyway sha me i like her so the more she acts the more i see her in movies
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by naijagurl: 2:03am On Nov 28, 2005
jim iyke annoys me. he tries to be too americanized. also some actor named nwanni or somethin like dat is mad annoying.
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by Nobody: 5:49am On Nov 28, 2005
scorpio in your lil dreams , u wish jim was on ramz level

Jim CANNOT act ... n u know it , Ramsey has been in the industry before him n is still here , u know hes a good actor .. n don't be mad because ramz got more dough( n is still gettin more dough) than Jim fake wannabe american ass.
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by Nobody: 5:51am On Nov 28, 2005
smiley hadda go there , lmaoo . Open your eyes scorpio do u see the way he acts?( i still wuvv you cheesy) He over - reacts , its not that serious .. he needs to chill .. lay off that pipe.
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by Scorpio(f): 5:38pm On Nov 28, 2005
I still luv him n in my world, he's wayyyyyyyy better than 'Ramsey played-out Noah'
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 28, 2005
fuk no hes not

yes ramz is cocky .. so? you cant deny the fact he got talent

jim forces himself .. no talent whatsoever
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 28, 2005
i hate ramsey's guts and jim...honestly i think they are one worse than the other
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 28, 2005
u cant deny the fact that ramsey is a good actor.
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 28, 2005
though i hate both of them i still prefer ramsey. at least i understand when he speaks!
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 28, 2005
Lol ; ramz h8r
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by prettyH(f): 10:09pm On Nov 28, 2005
ladysonik:

most annoying to me are

Ram noah- too full of himself and he sreams too much
Genny- feature in more than 100 movies in just a month, that's very bad.

most annoying of them all

Aki n Pawpaw - i can't stand them. they insult too much
Nkem Owoh- he talks too much

Support u on aki n pawpaw, won't watch their films for anything. On the others , pls there are worse pple than these
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by zeora(f): 5:09pm On Nov 29, 2005
i love ramsey, desmond elloit, gene, omot,stephene, chioma, stella
these once are really annoying nkiru,rita not all the time,ini, a lot of them but i can't spell there names

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Oga Sabinus Wins AMVCA 2022 Best Online Social Content Creator / Bbnaija: Housemates Bisola & Tboss Fight Dirty This Morning - Reasons & Reaction / BBNaija: 20 Entertainers Are Rooting For Laycon (See The List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.