Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,446 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses (60470 Views)

Photos Of The First Nigerian Actors Before 1930 / Websites of Nigerian Actors and Actresses / Most Handsome Nigerian Actors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 15, 2006
if nkem owoh is annoying then why do yo watch his movie i like him smiley
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by dip: 5:51pm On Mar 16, 2006
audu, you like yoruba movies b/cos you be yoruba
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by dip: 5:53pm On Mar 16, 2006
i can 't believe regina askia daughter is that big and regina is getting urgly. Meanwhile i think the most onoying actor/actress is segun arinze, omotola, and sometimes all of them.
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 19, 2006
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by dearzi(f): 1:08am On Mar 31, 2006
Aaaah! i've been waiting for this moment for a long time. The most annoying actors i can easily think of are: Jim Iyke or whatever, Genevive--she needs to quit feeling like a diva, i saw her in some village movie, she was good, i think such roles fit her best--they keep her humble, she's too puffed up for my liking, yes she's fine, but pleeeeeaase! give me a break angry-- fine girls plenty for Naija!
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by Grizzly(m): 11:30am On Apr 04, 2006
dearzi:

Aaaah! i've been waiting for this moment for a long time. The most annoying actors i can easily think of are: Jim Iyke or whatever, Genevive--she needs to quit feeling like a diva, i saw her in some village movie, she was good, i think such roles fit her best--they keep her humble, she's too puffed up for my liking, yes she's fine, but pleeeeeaase! give me a break angry-- fine girls plenty for Nigeria!
Ok u got beef with Genny, u know what? i've got a bigger beef smiley that gurl is just plain lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed and lipsrsealed well my most annoying nollywood actor is Mr Ibu,
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by Efani(m): 1:03am On Apr 05, 2006
I watched a nigerian movie the other day about midgets or sumtin and all dem nigerian actors need to go back to acting class lol
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by sexyFA: 5:35am On Apr 05, 2006
i do agree with u all of the actors/actresses should take more acting classes because they all annoye me angrythough some of them i can stand up but those 2 shorts boys(2 rats) i really can't they just irritate me.
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by eveseh(f): 9:34pm On Apr 12, 2006
well the main person who need to quit is hanks i dont know his last name but
he need to quit becos he cant he is not fate for it
and he dont have good voice angry
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by naiken(f): 4:58am On Apr 13, 2006
hmm intersting what kind of views people have about some actors and actresses. well since i left home ave not been able to watch nigerians movies as often as i would love to and kind of forgeting some names sorry to say that. well before i list my list i would like to say that people shouldntjudge actors/actresses based on their roles in the movies and please some guys inhere are just hatin please don't hate appreciate. and oh please if someone has got an accent just work with it i mean whats the biggie its some1s style please. i don't have a problem with 1s way of talking. well coming to my listnkem owoh over dos his thing[list]
[li][/li]Segun Arinze oh my can't stand his eyes and mouth

[li][/li]same thing to Jim iyke
tonyumez is another one his eye n mouth i don't like
clem ohameze
john okafor kind of irritating
gosh they are just too many to mention

[/list]
but i wonder why people wont like osita and chinedu that is aki n pawpaw
Gene of all people i mean the lady is adorable Cmmon people
stephanie y u hating on her accent let the girl do her thing
i think i'll come back to this threa l8er because my mind kind of got distratced a lil
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by xciarax: 10:11pm On Apr 15, 2006
hey' y'all
y'all stupid, coz u lot cant act so y critize does hu can. undecided at least they entertain us. thats why they are nigerians coz they have thier own talents. so shut da f*ck up about dis cant act dat cant act,   shocked
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by xciarax: 10:16pm On Apr 15, 2006
plz stuff it.
i bet none of you can act.(cant even read a script) so y judge those hu get on camera. it's thier safest way of making money. if you dont no wat to do. [color=#006600][/color] get a life. ny ways if they annoy you den stop wacting it.

[b][/b]gosh.
losers
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by eveseh(f): 6:53pm On Apr 17, 2006
well i think hanks is more annoying
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by Grizzly(m): 6:22pm On Apr 19, 2006
If u cant act, stay the freaking fizzling fxck outta nollywoundwood, got what i'm saying xclarax, ?
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by eveseh(f): 11:41am On Apr 23, 2006
janks,jim iyke
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by GUNNER(f): 10:20pm On May 19, 2006
hanks anuku lipsrsealed

jim iyke

tomy umez angry

eucharia anunobi shocked
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by camara(f): 6:26am On May 20, 2006
whey! i just finished watchin blood sister and Tony Umez really pissed me off.pissed me off's an understatment.the love sceanes alone gave me hives
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by Nobody: 4:26am On May 24, 2006
most annoying?well,they all have their ways of pissing me off,but the following 'stars'really need to do something fast:
Hanks Anuku-so fake with his bad dentition
rita dominic-'wana be'all the time,but dhe should take credit for fixing hairstyles that suits her mouth
eucharia-overacts,you need to see 'show down'[they didn't even get the cover title right,they wrote'show dawn' on it]
pete edochie-needs a clean shave and should try to take better roles,a good actor should be flexible
tony umez-bad actor
and all the overbleached stars and hyper active stars
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by hoodboi(m): 5:16am On May 24, 2006
i don't know d name of my most annyoing actor, but d most anoyin musician for me is Mr.Hollywood i totally dislike him.
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by seabreeze: 3:37am On May 26, 2006
oooo my list is long,
1.i really hate this girl Oby Edozieh seriously.she so cant act and always puts up this awful accent that just puts me off., and wats up wit the cloths she wears? i should probably blame her stylist, but i cant she just doesnt have a good body for any type of outfit, be it traditional or english wear.

2.hmm chidi mokeme, wat is wrong with that guy. he must feel like something oo.And i know God created him, but what is up with his lips and the way he speaks, makes the lips look even worse than the r already.

3.hmmmmm and my old time favorite, tony umez. that guy is just a fool. just like the characters he plays.always the moo moo who cheats on his wife or something stupid like that.
infact, i just cant mention them all.cause i wont stop now.

infact i dont like anyone.the few are kind off like are dakore egbuson,the slim light skined girl cant rem her name i think its oge something, ini edo,and chioma chukuka.oo i love stella damasus and RMD too.

i dont like genevie,omotola,ramsey noah any more. they feel too much, and thier albums both genevie's and omotola's jus doesnt make sense,and im sorry but omotola's singing voice is horrible.
I also dont like stephine okereke, she should[color=#000099][/color] pls get real.shes jus too annoyin and she over acts!!!!

Some one asked for the name of the Eucharia's wanna be, her name is clara chukuwra.

And this is totally outside the topic, but is it just me or has anyone else noticed in the latest films now that the mics keep popin in front of the screen, and the editors dont even take time to cut off those parts. Im ashamed of letting any none nigerian catch me watching a nigerian movie cos how on earth will i explain that they'l jus laugh at me undecided
i feel so much better now that iv let this out. thanks for this.
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by ciaragirl(f): 10:31pm On Jun 04, 2006
jim ike
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by Shentz(f): 7:43pm On Jun 07, 2006
i actually like Tony |Umez but tha way yall b dissin had me LAUGHING AT OUT ASS mann [i]!![/i]yall killin lol

but sometimes Rita Dominic gets on ma nerves n Genny + any chick gettin wit mike esyorunye

ANd Mike ESyournone - as much as i love him he really gets on ma nereves wit tha overeacting, all tiltin his head in tha camera making his eyes big - man that gets on ma nerves
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 09, 2006
I HATE JIM IYKE because HE OVERACTS
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by howddy4(f): 4:09am On Jun 11, 2006
definantly jim iyke
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by eveseh(f): 8:41am On Jun 11, 2006
oooooooooooooo OMG,jim iyke take trouble ooooooooooooooo
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by babadee(m): 8:34pm On Jun 12, 2006
RAMSEY NOUAH!!!
that guy is soooooooooooo annoying.
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by keliscia(f): 6:06pm On Jun 16, 2006
THE  MOST ANNOYING ACTOR

AND THE WINNERRRRRRRR ISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

EMEKA  IKE O GOODNESS THAT BOY IS BORING
BORING TO MUCH SORRY BUT THAT IS THE FACT

Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by pedron(m): 3:57pm On Jun 21, 2006
1.victor osuagwu:if hes ever on a cover,i dont even touch it. hes totally not any kind of actor, not even a bad one.
2.the 2 little people:i think they do a great dis-service to all little people,and to the nigerian comedy industry(thats assuming we have one).
3.staphanie okereke-seen her in south african series,but even there shes a very poor actress.her accentsssss suck ,and for her,there must always be an "R" after every voweRl.

4.jim iyke is too irritating to explain.just the thought of his acting makes me wanna puke.
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by CHRISTEL(f): 7:20pm On Jul 05, 2006
pat attah is a cutie 4 sure
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by CHRISTEL(f): 7:22pm On Jul 05, 2006
hi guys im back
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by CHRISTEL(f): 7:35pm On Jul 05, 2006
GENEVIVE IS A GOOD ACTRESS THOUGH
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by dollypee1(f): 1:27pm On Jul 08, 2006
I LOVE ALL THE ENGLISH ACTORS AND ACTRESSES,YORUBAS AS WELL ESPECIALLY FOLUKE DARAMOLA,THIS GUY THAT PLAYED THE ROLE OF "ARESE JABATA" IN SAWOROIDE,YOMI FASH LANSO,SOLA SOBOWALE,KANRAN,BIMBO OSHIN,OPEYEMI AYEOLA ,AND A HOST OF OTHERS,I ONLY GET ANNOYED WHEN THE STORY LINE IS SO BORING.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Oga Sabinus Wins AMVCA 2022 Best Online Social Content Creator / Bbnaija: Housemates Bisola & Tboss Fight Dirty This Morning - Reasons & Reaction / BBNaija: 20 Entertainers Are Rooting For Laycon (See The List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.