Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,608 members, 7,827,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses (60532 Views)

Photos Of The First Nigerian Actors Before 1930 / Websites of Nigerian Actors and Actresses / Most Handsome Nigerian Actors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by edobabe(f): 5:49pm On Jul 08, 2006
Genny.
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by tenneh(f): 9:22pm On Jul 15, 2006
ini edo

Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by keliscia(f): 11:00am On Jul 17, 2006
@christel
hi! christel i am not saying this 4 noting but don't you think you are also full of yourself?
because if you are so simple as you are saying ,
you could appear with your name not writing on your profile TOP MODEL
so please judge yourself befor judgeing others,

Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by Cleofel(f): 7:56pm On Jul 28, 2006
TONY UMEZ
STEF OKEREKE
LILIAN BACH
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by Kadeejah(f): 11:08pm On Jul 28, 2006
Jim Iyke
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by pati(f): 10:28pm On Jul 29, 2006
I can't stand emeka ike, emeka eyoncha ( can't spell the surname but it sounds like that)and worst of all Georgina ( the super story girl) i call them ' i shan't grees' cos they are just so fake and never seem to fit into any role.
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by LiquidMind(m): 11:46pm On Jul 29, 2006
jim iyke
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by classiqkid(f): 11:48pm On Jul 29, 2006
Jim Iyke
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by Christino(m): 12:02am On Jul 30, 2006
Genevieve - YES, Serious beef.

I'm a fan of Ekwi and even "eyeballed", "ass endowed" Empress.
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by Ebano(m): 12:31am On Aug 01, 2006
these guys suck:
Aki and pawpaw,(Osita iheme & Chinedu) their voice alone will make your ears want to fall off.
segun arinze always acting mr cool with those his big eye balls that look like they are about to popout of their sockets.
saint obi very annoying with his larger than thou attitude.
emeka ike with his slippery like a p#$$Y behaviour, annoying voice, and unkept hairdo.
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by Builder: 12:47am On Aug 01, 2006
Ebano

omo na wa for you oo
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by Nutter(m): 2:26am On Aug 01, 2006
I like Omotola but I avoid her movies because she always seems to be crying for hours in every scene. Okay, that's a slight exaggeration but you get the picture (forgive the pun).

I cannot stand that Genevieve babe because she always seems to be so up herself.

That Jim Iyke fellow can also be quite annoying when he starts speaking in his forced American accent.

I like the comedies (Nkem Owoh rocks!) and the movies set in villages because, at least, our ears will not be assailed by 'What's up men?', 'How ya doing, dude?', and 'Hey, girl, you wann@ know my crib?' every two minutes!
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by Mystique(f): 10:51am On Aug 01, 2006
Definately Emeka Anyochia (or sumthn like dat) angry
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by michy(f): 10:55am On Aug 01, 2006
J.T tomwest
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by otolorin(m): 9:02am On Aug 02, 2006
jim iyke

he nauseates
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by viena(f): 10:29am On Aug 02, 2006
Mystique,

u right, no one could be as annoying as emeka ******************** gush cant stand him
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by michy(f): 10:31am On Aug 02, 2006
i lke emeka enyiocha so much.he is better than most people.he is real
i even prefer him to emeka ike that forms and goes about the streets
of enugu chyking girls.
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by Nutter(m): 4:29pm On Aug 02, 2006
michy:

i even prefer him to emeka ike that forms and goes about the streets
of enugu chyking girls.

cheesy 'Chyking'. I haven't heard that word in a long time. LOL!
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by samsonebele(m): 8:18am On Aug 04, 2006
Nijgerians ! we can never be satisfied. why embarassing all these actors and actresses
especially jim i. eucharia(ashawo),segun arinze(big eyeball ).pls, let us celebrate their good work and criticize their bad work.They are acting/actors. We all know that their accent can never be as smooth as that of the white so why the complaints.Celebrate them and somebody will celebrate us too.
GUY E NO EASY TO STAND IN FRONT OF THE CAMERA.
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by pedron(m): 10:32am On Aug 04, 2006
there! we've just about named every actor single actor in nollywood.what an industry we have.
p.s:ini edo looked real dumb on cnn the other day,even begging for roles in hollywood practically.shame.
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by Cleofel(f): 5:25pm On Aug 04, 2006
she did?
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by kniyi: 8:33pm On Aug 05, 2006
hotangle u are still here
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by omogenaija(f): 7:20pm On Aug 06, 2006
there is some guy remember his name ,
but he doesd yoruba movies and eveytime he acts, he acts like a fruity, soft, like a bitch when he aint suppose to
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by shorell: 1:14am On Aug 08, 2006
one of the annoying attress is omotola.she is so annnoying.
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by Cleofel(f): 1:33am On Aug 08, 2006
that is not true.she is one of the most talented actress in nollywood
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by scsgal(f): 6:19pm On Aug 10, 2006
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, i luv desmond i really wish he wasn't marry but too bad he his, that guys sure turns me on when i watch is movies, there's dis guys that really annoyed me, i don't even know his name cos i don't k.
and i also luv my gal genny, i miss her in action for some time now, i also luv omo sexy
will send u the name aff that guy i dislike soon, almost forgot my baby stella dis woman fine no be small, abeg make una foget about the annoying people and lets talk about the luvly ones for real
let's keep it real.

Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by chaingang1(f): 10:07pm On Aug 11, 2006
i won't bad mouthed anybody but i can't help myself. i particularly don't like Jim Iyke's acting maybe its b/cos of the roles the casting director gives him. giving a person one type of role puts them in a box and don't allow them to broaden their range of acting. instead of playing a thug with a simple girl as his love interest, he should try and pick up roles like a business man or try some traditional nigerian village movies.
some of them should take acting class and try to minimize fakeness and absotuely fake and bad accents (esp. american accent). even better, they should take speech class for accents and pronounciation.
first time i saw him a movie i was shrieking b/cos that fake bad accent was so openly heard.
some nigerian movies will do better if the actors/ actresses use their natural God given accent since it is a nigerian movie not american movie.
"AND THAT'S ALL I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT"- According to FORREST GUMP!
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by tomi29: 2:45am On Aug 15, 2006
Omotola _ can definitely act but her dressing irritate the hell out of me
Stephanie Okereke- can't stand her
Aki and Pawpaw - aviod their movies like a plague
Hanks Anuku
Ini Edo - sometimes her eyes rolling and tongue licking acts get on my nerves
RMD- when trying to act the part of a young romantic lover - he's old for goodness sake
Emeka Ike- looks stupid when professing his love
chiege Alisei( can't spell her name)- when trying to act all tushed up or the part of a janded babe
Nkiru- too much crying
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by enugu(f): 7:16pm On Aug 18, 2006
samson ebele:

Nijgerians ! we can never be satisfied. why embarassing all these actors and actresses
especially jim i. eucharia(ashawo),segun arinze(big eyeball ).please, let us celebrate their good work and criticize their bad work.They are acting/actors. We all know that their accent can never be as smooth as that of the white so why the complaints.Celebrate them and somebody will celebrate us too.
GUY E NO EASY TO STAND IN FRONT OF THE CAMERA.

Bros, we are not embarrasing them. Afterall not everyone finds Tom Cruise entertaining and they still criticise him. If we don't criticise our own, how will they get better?

Stephanie Okereke - stop using a fake accent.

Emeka Ike - stop rolling your eyes at everything

Georgina Onuoha - speak English normally; it's nothing to be ashamed of.

All the bleaching actors and actresses, STOP!!! It is most annoying!!!!

Desmond Elliot- scream less and modulate more

And for all accent fakers, STOP! It reduces our viewing pleasure embarassed
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by Cleofel(f): 3:08am On Aug 21, 2006
@tomi29
i dont agree with u about the comments u made about Omotola and RMD
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by queen2(f): 9:27am On Aug 21, 2006
i agree with that of ini edo's eye rolling and tongue licking
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by tomi29: 10:28pm On Aug 21, 2006
What don't you agree to?. That she can act or that her dress sense is awful?. If it's the dressing personally I think she is one of the worst offenders in Nigerian home movies
As per RMD for goodness sake that man is already turning grey and going bald. At least that's what I see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) / Bbnaija: Housemates Bisola & Tboss Fight Dirty This Morning - Reasons & Reaction / Oga Sabinus Wins AMVCA 2022 Best Online Social Content Creator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.