Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses (60520 Views)

Photos Of The First Nigerian Actors Before 1930 / Websites of Nigerian Actors and Actresses / Most Handsome Nigerian Actors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by queen2(f): 9:22am On Aug 22, 2006
tomi29:

What don't you agree to?. That she can act or that her dress sense is awful?. If it's the dressing personally I think she is one of the worst offenders in Nigerian home movies
As per RMD for goodness sake that man is already turning grey and going bald. At least that's what I see

And Ini really needs to visit the gym.

As for RMD, what does grey hair have to do with his acting?
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by malaika(f): 10:09am On Aug 22, 2006
::
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by abenaaa1(f): 6:14pm On Aug 23, 2006
i read ur comments and i laughed soo much my sides ached. u guys think nigerian actors are fake and annoying? have any of u ever watched a ghanian movie? u will be so pissed, u will nevr watch one. i guess annoying depends on what u like and hate. i love anything that makes me laugh so yes i love nkem owoh, sam loco efe (true dat). jim ike cus he is cute. the ones i don't like are probably steph okere, kanyo o kanayo, saint obi, and a few others. ramsey is kinda too sure of himself. pat attah? not soo good. wink
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by mekoyo(m): 6:00pm On Aug 25, 2006
I think tenneh is right u cant judge someone and yet praise yourself. who made u a top model?
All we humans have this feeling of hatred but at the end of the day it profits us nothing to hate someone. God created all of us and we have to live 2gether nd support them.
com on lets be nice 2 one another nd luv everyone u c.
stay blessed.

i will also like 2 use this medium to invite friends because i'm out 2 make friends

see ya
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by enugu(f): 8:31pm On Aug 25, 2006
mekoyo:

I think tenneh is right u can't judge someone and yet praise yourself. who made u a top model?
All we humans have this feeling of hatred but at the end of the day it profits us nothing to hate someone. God created all of us and we have to live 2gether nd support them.
com on lets be nice 2 one another nd love everyone u c.
stay blessed.

i will also like 2 use this medium to invite friends because i'm out 2 make friends

see ya

@mekoyo,

I think you're missing the point here; its about what they do PROFESSIONALLY, i.e their acting NOT their person. I don't know Stephanie Okereke personally, but I don't like her fake accent when she's ACTING! For all I know, that might not be the way she talks normally but so long as she speaks like that when infront of the camera, IT IS ANNOYING.

That is what this thread is about; actors and actresses that annoy us, with THEIR ACTING. It's not about hating anyone or being nasty to anyone but expressing our feelings in the hope that their acting will improve.

It might not seem like it, but we ARE supporting them by telling them what it is we, their fans, find annoying so that they will look into their acting skills, and IMPROVE.

SO PLEASE, don't take it too personal, or too deeply smiley smiley. It's all in good faith.

So, on another level, what kind of qualities are u looking for in a friend cool
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by anabell(f): 11:48pm On Sep 01, 2006
emeka ike or whatever his name is,he drives me nut cos he act like a fagot,i cant stand d way he rolls his eyes and talk he makes me so angry
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by keliscia(f): 11:25am On Sep 05, 2006
@anabell
he drives me nut toooo
,  he is so annoying just boring he dosen't know how to act at all goodness who pick him up

Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by Tahisha(f): 4:44am On Sep 07, 2006
You guys better stop being so undecided with Jim ike and his fake cursing or rapping. To me he is the sexiest kiss male Nigerian Actor in Nollywood you know what i'm saying but he really needs to come here and stay here for some time so he can learn how to speak and rap like a black American.
Speaking of the most annoying here is my list:
RMD: ware too old to be a young lover boy
Gene: she really has to take a break cheese even i wan na money no be so we the pushuam!!!!
jim ike: Hottest, sexiest and cutes
Ini Edo: Her childish parts really pinches my flesh and she really needs to hit the gym
stephanie: So sexy to act a part of a man even her bud showed that
Saint Obi: kind of like RMD
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by jaybaby(f): 2:35pm On Sep 07, 2006
anabell:

emeka ike or whatever his name is,he drives me nut because he act like a fagot,i can't stand d way he rolls his eyes and talk he makes me so angry

grin grin grin yes he rolls his eyes as if- the guy is extra F-A-K-E!

y do they give he roles like my Jim Ik tongue tongue
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by Najiaman(m): 3:59am On Sep 09, 2006
You people r wrong about jim iyke being annoying his tight hes doing his thing even though he curses alot hes still good at acting
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by Tahisha(f): 4:21am On Sep 09, 2006
I agree with you wink naijaman
grin grin grin to all say he is not doing his thing.

Upon all the movies I wacted today most annoying was DESMOND ELLIOT: JUST TOO MUCH SCREAMING shocked shocked shocked shocked[color=Black][/color]
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by queen2(f): 12:06pm On Sep 09, 2006
huh? lol, the screaming thingy just started, i dont know why he screams this day
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by keliscia(f): 6:02pm On Sep 12, 2006
girls i was not talking about jim iyke goodness how can i talk bad about the man i love the most wow man i have ever visa ,
i was talking about emeka ike he is borring they have to do something about this boy

well desmond is not really good as an actor but we forgive him because he is so dammmmmmmn sexy
i personaly don't watch how he acts 
i just look at his cute face and i just think about how sexy he is

Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by Panache(m): 9:30pm On Sep 12, 2006
The main problem is our love for trying to sound foreign when I can hear the thick wazobia accent in the background. If I need to hear akata talk, I rather take a drive downtown than waste money on fakes. Anyday I will stick to a Mainframe movie, at least I will be delighted that I'm watching a through Naija movie. My Jamaican colleague keep wondering who does the sub-titling in the Yoruba movies. God dey
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by enugu(f): 12:31pm On Sep 13, 2006
[table]
Panache:

The main problem is our love for trying to sound foreign when I can hear the thick wazobia accent in the background. If I need to hear akata talk, I rather take a drive downtown than waste money on fakes. Anyday I will stick to a Mainframe movie, at least I will be delighted that I'm watching a through Naija movie. My Jamaican colleague keep wondering who does the sub-titling in the Yoruba movies. God dey
[/table]

@Panache

My fellow Nairalander, please tell them ooo! Their attempt at a pseudo-British/American/Canadian/Australian/God knows what accent is pathetic to say the least.

Not just Mainframe but some and I repeat, some 'village' movies don't do too badly except for some where you see people like Ramsey Nouah speaking 'fonee' in the village!!! How annoying angry angry angry
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by jaybaby(f): 12:51pm On Sep 13, 2006
Enugu wat Film plzzzz

Cuz it's only Ramsy av seen-when given a village Role he interprets it like MAD.

IF it's Ramsey Nouah 4get it he gives u wat u want- dnt even go there @ all! lipsrsealed
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by Panache(m): 7:21pm On Sep 13, 2006
my sis thank u oo, has anybody seen this movie "with love from Amsterdam", please don't bother seeing it, I can't really figure whether the guys they speak English with French, Dutch or Chinese accents. Let's keep it real
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by izoneb(f): 8:44am On Sep 14, 2006
Laide!!!I beg your pardon??Enyiocha isnt bad pleaseeeeeeee!
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by EmemJU(f): 10:25am On Sep 14, 2006
I love Liz Benson. She can act 70 or 17, to me she yet to have any close second.
Nkem Owoh is so annoying, he talks too much.
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by jagunlabi(m): 12:47pm On Sep 14, 2006
Dejo Tunfulu.
Why?
Isn't that so obvious?
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by enugu(f): 1:23am On Sep 16, 2006
[table]
jaybaby:

Enugu what Film plzzzz

Cuz it's only Ramsy av seen-when given a village Role he interprets it like MAD.

IF it's Ramsey Nouah forget it he gives u what u want- dnt even go there @ all! lipsrsealed
[/table]

@jaybaby,

i can't remember the title but he was some kind of village warrior who fell in love with Georgina Onuoha. the film was quite interesting but the main put off was Ramsey; how can a village champion, I mean warrior be speaking 'supree, supree'

I will go there again, Jaybaby with all due respect. He is an excellent actor, that I do not dispute but he should dispense with this fake foreign (only God-knows-what) accent and then you will see the real Ramsey!

hope that has put me in your good books!
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by Shokoloko(f): 11:15pm On Sep 22, 2006
Has anyone ever noticed that Ramsey Noauh speaks british, american, south african and Canadian and maybe australian at times all in the same sentence. If u haven't then don't bother to listen, it's really bad. lipsrsealed
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by freshB2: 2:25am On Sep 24, 2006
cry
ABEGI, I take God beg all them actors to sell those two, em,  hu, yes, aki and karikapapaya. ABEGI.

If na SIN, they have thought our kidz. If na alla them bad things, they hav destroyed all African children that watch them. hen, this is UNBEARABLE how devils bring them men to fake chikdren, and com giv them keys to destroyin we likol children.
cryABEGI NOW,pursue them comot for there.
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by adakuada: 7:56pm On Sep 25, 2006
please someone should tell stephanie okereke that i don't understand her [i][/i]accent. It's horrible, and annoying. She should be real. I dont watch movies starring her 'cos her accent is disgusting.
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by bonchido4u: 5:29pm On Oct 24, 2006
u guys are supper stupid, i see no point condeming nigerian actors, u guy's just one of them hata's, if u got a problem, go say it to their face, n knock it out any place, and stop bullshitt'n on the net, i bet if u see one of em on the streets, u wld be the first to ask for an autograph FUCKA, kato we up out this bitch, Bones.
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by izoneb(f): 11:18pm On Nov 04, 2006
@bonchido4u
please go take a 'chilli pilli' and gulp a glass of cold water!
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by Topsido(m): 4:01am On Nov 28, 2006
i do not know if the right hand actoir has a brain. His head must not crush oo! so that his secret will not lick that hje has no brain.

Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by rimzzy(f): 5:51pm On Nov 29, 2006
the most annoying is nkiru sylvanu,tony umez,jim iyke acts like he's run out of weed,i cant even watchaki and paw paw films i cant stand it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,steph tries to copy genny
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by freshB2: 12:20am On Nov 30, 2006
ogal, i never sabi for others because i think say maybe na from the part where them giv them act de make them behave lika tha. but but
i mean but for aki and ukwa own no bi their part where be their problem. i think those men are agents of darkness wey come destrol children.
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by Cleofel(f): 6:44pm On Nov 30, 2006
cheesy cheesy that is so mean.
they are good in acting,is just that they get on my nerves when they talk together
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by anabell(f): 7:52pm On Nov 30, 2006
as 4 hans anaku or whatever he calls himself i tink he should stop actin so he can take propar care of himself, he is lookin so terrible des days
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by cutey01(f): 5:23pm On Dec 04, 2006
Yoruba actors/actresses inclusive?, DEJO(yoruba movies) .i can't stand him!i don't find him funny at all,his appearance is drab, he sucks!

Ronke Oshodioke, kinda bitchy.

Emeka Enyiocha, arrogant.

Remi Ojo, hyper active.

The two lil' boys(can't remember their names), they should get a life!

Henrieta Kosoko, is she even acting there or just following Jide Babs to location?wonder how they dish out roles there

Fathia Balogun, she's kinda going backwards in terms of fashion, getting more local by the day.

Shola Shobowale, hyperactive.

Hanks Anuku, fake.

My list is long hmm?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Housemates Bisola & Tboss Fight Dirty This Morning - Reasons & Reaction / BBNaija: 20 Entertainers Are Rooting For Laycon (See The List) / Terry Waya Plans A Big Wedding For Kiddwaya And Erica

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.