Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses (60475 Views)

Photos Of The First Nigerian Actors Before 1930 / Websites of Nigerian Actors and Actresses / Most Handsome Nigerian Actors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by dolliepie(f): 5:30pm On Dec 04, 2006
shola shobowale and ronke ohodi aint good? well, i love dem.
most annoying is hilda dokubo is and dis guy dat played sholas wife in no rival.hes an english actor
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:31pm On Dec 13, 2006
jim iyke is so annoying,he is so arrogant in films angry
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by freshB2: 3:01am On Dec 19, 2006
it was wow! apart from osuofiason/loco comedies, after the days of "livin in bondage", this was one of the best an highly rated (by mi) nigerian films i have ever watched. maybe ca it was not a replica of the oyinbo film (most wanted, fugitive, an others) or maybe i love it ca i fell in love with the girl an the film. but atleast "the royal package" was a nigerian original film.
kudos to the writers and actors. i jus watched it.

Dont Match Me!
Point of Correction

The writer/director claimed the setting was Aro "according to the prince" but the dance i saw was Enugu's; (0%/100). make it real please.

Further more, the king who was representing a traditionalist an always said "gods", in his prayers for the prince an his wifey, started sayin "may The Lord". this turned him from the traditionalist to a Christian. (0%/100) mind your language please

but outside the above, i really love them all, especailly Ini Edo (right?) and all them actors.

Dont!
Dont be so like tha

the Ini Edo of a lady isnt tha bad in shape please. thas the Black Woman beauty. even the Whites with kpangororo bodies are doin all they could (includin suckin the Black man) to be fleshy an robust.

but abeg, Ini Edo, holiday in any of the close gym before the cock crows three times
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by sarry: 10:04pm On Jan 12, 2007
mmmmmmmmmmmm ini edo you look sexy and I like the way you play some of your road sometime you make me annoy in some of your part you play, you aways act like the most beautiful girl and I want to :Ptell people to kiss :ostop the bad comment about other cheesy wink grin cool kiss
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 12, 2007
sarry:

mmmmmmmmmmmm ini edo you look sexy and I like the way you play some of your road sometime you make me annoy in some of your part you play, you aways act like the most beautiful girl and I want to :Ptell people to kiss :ostop the bad comment about other cheesy wink grin cool kiss

I am honestly tired of this label they have placed on her. Anyway she might the beautiful but she will never act a role as a beauty queen. That is meant for a girl with height and shape!
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by kobe(m): 11:23pm On Jan 12, 2007
No surplus critcism from me, their acts clearly speak for themselves. but I'd like to point out that I tend to watch Nigerian movies to stay in touch with my culture and to learn. I enjoyed watching actors who wanted to act, not actors who wanted to please/appease to something peculiar.

Whatever happened to the days of Behind The Clouds, Palace, Living in bondage, Erin Keekee, Ajasco Family, Papy Luwe, Baba Sala, [you get the point: insert yours here].

I only wished the actors/actresses in the films(usually English) would keep it real, and stop the phony accents. Thats why I often stick to my Yoruba Movies.

I'd watch&prefer American films if I was feening for American phonetics.

I liked Usuofia in London. It was funny when one particular guy in the movie went back to his Nigerian accent. His name is Ben Okafor I'm told (FYI: I know thats how the script was written). It just shows that as time changes many Africans are becoming so naive and subservient, reproaching their roots and succumbing pompously to neocolonialism.

Lets keep in mind that the industry needs improvement. If they feel indulging in accents/[insert yours here] will help, so help them God.
/end rant
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by 1forall: 1:20pm On Jan 17, 2007
My least annoying nigerian actor is Richard Mofe-Damijo.
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by Reba(f): 7:09pm On Feb 07, 2007
To all Stephanie haters:

I really do not know whats up with some of the Nigerians women.
Cos they like to criticize even where it doesn't fit. Just look @ the ones that are saying that Steph is one of the most annoying actress,

Stephanie is one of the best actress in Nigeria, if you don't know. She is even one of the few actress that we understand her English. She speaks perfectly clear English unlike some who speaks typical Nigerian English & sometimes we don't understand wether they are speaking English or their vernacular language. For God sake, don't think that its only the Nigerians who watch those movies but a lot of people from different countries, therefore we need real people who speak the language well like Steph, Dakore, Genev, Rita, Ramsey, Kate, Pat Attah, Omo, Stella, Desmond,Iyke & many others, just 2 mention but a few.

So people stop complaining , Criticizing & Start appreciating

Big Steph fan,
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by Nobody: 4:39am On Feb 08, 2007
@ Reba,
I agree with part of your post but I think everybody has a right to his/her personal opinion.If you are a steph fan,keep it up but don't critisize those who are not.Besides,I don't think the criticism or whatever is based on how they speak but rather on personality and some other stuff. cool
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by Saymamy(f): 2:02pm On Feb 08, 2007
D most annoying Nigerian actorz r,Iniobong Edo,Stephnie Okereke,Grace Amah[Wen she does her big gal face],nd lots more. cool
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by charla(f): 2:37pm On Feb 08, 2007
Actors dat i cannot stand: [center]Jim iyke
ramsey Noah
Emeka ike
hanks anuku
those two lil men;is it atu and popo or wat eva they bloody call themselves
muna obiekwe
RMD;i luv him but he tends to copy american acting styles too much and i wud rilly like him to stop acting d young lover boy part.dats well past his time(saint Obi too).
Saheed balogun;words cannot even begin to describe everything i want to say.[/center].
Actresses i cannot stand;
stephanie okereke
monalisa chinda
ini edo wiv her tight clothes
oge okoye,she jus annoys me jare
rita dominic trying to be sexy
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by omoge(f): 2:55pm On Feb 08, 2007
charla:

Actors that i cannot stand: [center]Jim iyke
ramsey Noah
Emeka ike
hanks anuku
those two lil men;is it atu and popo or what eva they bloody call themselves
muna obiekwe
RMD;i love him but he tends to copy american acting styles too much and i would rilly like him to stop acting d young lover boy part.that is well past his time(saint Obi too).
Saheed balogun;words cannot even begin to describe everything i want to say.[/center].
Actresses i cannot stand;
stephanie okereke
monalisa chinda
ini edo with her tight clothes
oge okoye,she jus annoys me jare
rita dominic trying to be sexy

Lol, then who is left to watch after naming all this? wink
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by queen2(f): 10:41pm On Feb 08, 2007
Lol
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by Reba(f): 12:40pm On Feb 09, 2007
Candy,

Thax for agreeing with me but as long as the way the actresses speak is part of the package & since these people are always on Steph's accent, I had to point out specifically that.

Later gal.
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by chakle: 6:45pm On Feb 15, 2007
I want to get in touch with Chidi Mokamo,he is so cute,i like to see him on set.please get me connected to him smiley grin.i just like him.i will be so glad if we meet.he acted promise me forever.i love him
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by efuah(f): 12:38pm On Apr 23, 2007
ANGEL K and ANGELGAL your words are too harsh. put yourself in their shoes and feel how it hurts!
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by naijaboy3: 11:13pm On May 24, 2007
Best Actors and actress: RMD, bimbo akintula, genevive nnaji, Ini edo, (oohh she's so fine now), zack orji, olu Jacobs. The rest, well they try.
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by kevin96(m): 3:37pm On Aug 13, 2007
i hate benita nzeribe
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by BABEELOVE(f): 10:08am On Aug 22, 2007
Definitely Nkiru Sylvanus---a.k.a "sexy eyes"----should win all Nollywood awards for "best housegirl" parts.  Very funny figure, needs some dentures or fillers to cover that "babangida" gap tooth at one side of her mouth.  Ooooooooh always a "killer" when she tries to act aje-butter parts with jambito outfits! HUH!---I wonder what the neck twisting is all about for the most part. angry  Give me a love scene with her and and Emeka Ika any day---- angry
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by BASETSANA(f): 10:53am On Aug 22, 2007
My worst Nollywood actors are at the very top of the list
Jim lyke there is just something about him that l dont like!
Eucharia Aunobi very fake,too much make up,preposterous hairdos!
Hank hes just annoying
Nkem Owoh something about his face puts me off!

Now ask for my favourites!
Saint Obi
Genny
Omotola
Ramsey
Stella Damasus
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by BASETSANA(f): 11:19am On Aug 22, 2007
oops l forgot that l love Chidi Mokeme l just adore him
and l dont like Oge Okoye she is coy,
l dont like the short dudes no no no!
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by kemibaby: 12:36am On Oct 28, 2007
coming from a filmmaker,
the most annoying males:

Mike Ezuronye highly anoying. be objective. forget his face
Desmond Elliot
Nonso Diobi- too much
Emeka Enyiocha
Jim Ikye half the time
Muna Obiekwe, hos nose gets me.

for the women.
Ini edo. trash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Benita nzeribe
mercy johnson. fakeeeeeeeeeee
monalisa chinda- fakeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
rita dominic, when she has a bad director.
stephanie okereke, when she has the accent
nkiru, when she is a city girl
all the new wannabes

best actors
saint Obi
Yul Edochie
chidi mokeme
pete edochie
justus esiri
charles okafor
bob manuel
kanayo
clem ohameze
most of the older men

women
Chioma Chukwuka
omotola
franca brown
liz benson
thelma nwosu
florence onuma
genny nnaji
most of the older women, mama patience.
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by eezzy(f): 10:53am On Nov 01, 2007
most annoying:

Men
Hanks Anuku (Palease give us a D**m break)
Jim Iyke
Emeka Ike (love the guy, but he should really stop rolling his eyes)

Ladies
None, they are all good. grin
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by Mustay(m): 10:04pm On Nov 02, 2007
I think Mr. IBU has won the male categoey aint it
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by donmaselo: 5:34pm On Nov 03, 2007
the most is Tony Umez. he fall on woman order to much on film
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by ofunne(f): 5:56pm On Nov 05, 2007
i have been lauging my eyes out since i read dis topic.mine is hanks anuku-i mean i dnt understand wats with d weird looks and accent,a big turn off 4 me. ini edo-em,d indecent dressings and she overreacts wen shes acting.fake accent also. jim iyke-i dnt understand how some dat came 4rm suleja in abuja would be speaking all those big grammar in films and lying alos in his interviews about how he travelled alova d world!.nkem owoh-i wish some1 could stupid he looks and sounds wen acting, tony umez-idiotic face and foolish lip movement. maureen solomn-plz go and replace does teeth dat fell of from ur gum cause i dnt find it funny having 2 watch those spaces in ur mouth.caroline ekanme-wat are u feeling like,are u d only half-caste around?, so many but dat will be all 4 now and oh! b4 i 4get emeka ike i sooooo dnt like his gutz.
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by playmate(f): 10:42pm On Nov 10, 2007
guys hanks anuku is d most irritating nd undignified actor ive eva seen on tv infact 2 prove my point watch his films he is a THUG nd it seems 2 me dat ders more 2 him dan meets d eye.
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by Jen33(m): 11:21pm On Nov 14, 2007
Reba said:

To all Stephanie haters:

I really do not know whats up with some of the Nigerians women.
Cos they like to criticize even where it doesn't fit. Just look @ the ones that are saying that Steph is one of the most annoying actress,

Stephanie is one of the best actress in Nigeria, if you don't know. She is even one of the few actress that we understand her English. She speaks perfectly clear English unlike some who speaks typical Nigerian English & sometimes we don't understand wether they are speaking English or their vernacular language.

You're the most brainwashed, deluded and ignorant person I've ever read on a forum.

'Typical Nigerian English'. Excuse me?? And just WHAT is wrong with 'typical Nigerian English' you inferiorized air head?

Our traditional languages you refer to as ''vernacular''.

Is your head correct at all?

You need a radical dose of black consciousness learning to gain some pride in yourself and where you come from. Right now, you're just a pathetic slave.

For God sake, don't think that its only the Nigerians who watch those movies but a lot of people from different countries, therefore we need real people who speak the language well like Steph, Dakore, Genev, Rita, Ramsey, Kate, Pat Attah, Omo, Stella, Desmond,Iyke & many others, just 2 mention but a few.

Urban Nigerian accent unspoiled by a faked American twang is understandable to every English speaker in every nation. In other words, Stephanie does not need to fake her accent to be understood by non Nigerians.
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by celebritee(m): 12:28am On Nov 20, 2007
Ok, I know this bomboclat is not an actor but i just cant stand gbenga adeyinka the 1st. He is just so good in making an utter fool of himself. But I guess that's ok as long as it brings in money.
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by celebritee(m): 12:36am On Nov 20, 2007
Ok, I know this bomboclat is not an actor but i just cant stand gbenga adeyinka the 1st. He is just so good in making an utter fool of himself. But I guess that's ok as long as it brings in money.
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by celebritee(m): 12:37am On Nov 20, 2007
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by Priscila(f): 2:20am On Nov 23, 2007
please there is this name someone mentioned victor Osuago. pheew
that dude sucks. his presence alone makes the movie fake.

other annoying characters are Ini Edo when she tries to accentuate her eyes too much to look like fish eyeballs.her eyes are just good without too much make up.
and Rita Dominic she has to accept age has passed her what those under 16 clads.
and I concur with whoever said hanks anuku is a real armed robber.

Emeka Ike I wish it was real life experience he became mad in that wedding gift movie he is such a lunatic
am not through with saint Obi he should stop acting like a rich bobo his face alone doesnt accept affluence esp in Golden moon movie.
And whoever told Gene she is the prettiest actress spoilt everything.and that movie they acted called girls cot- ini,gene rita,uche benita sucks

Please where is this girl Chelsea gabrielle who acted in blood sister. that is a talent to nurture and should replace those inis

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Oga Sabinus Wins AMVCA 2022 Best Online Social Content Creator / Bbnaija: Housemates Bisola & Tboss Fight Dirty This Morning - Reasons & Reaction / BBNaija: 20 Entertainers Are Rooting For Laycon (See The List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.