Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,921 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi (49942 Views)

Chibok Schoolgirl Joy Bishara Engaged In America / Chibok Schoolgirl, Saratu Dauda, Escapes After 9 Years In Boko Haram Captivity / 'Is This My Daddy?' - Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by FactBoyz: 5:46pm On Jan 26, 2023
Peter Obi Pictured with a primary schoolgirl having an interactive session

319 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by Massiveglory: 5:51pm On Jan 26, 2023
Young girl: sir, when I grow up I want to be a great Nigerian medical doctor . My mummy says you and datti are the best candidates to kick start a great new Nigeria .

PO: I love you my daughter. By God's grace I and datti are fully committed to kick start a Nigeria that you will be proud of.

930 Likes 88 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by Moh247: 5:53pm On Jan 26, 2023
cool

Nollywood Saint Obi

Ibo Sabi drama, but not politics

43 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by Stella77(f): 5:56pm On Jan 26, 2023
Peter Obi is the best man to rule Nigeria

πŸ‘‡πŸΏπŸ‘‡πŸΎ Contact me for your academic assignment just WhatsApp me for any field of writing with good quality πŸ’¬πŸ’¬πŸ–₯️πŸ–₯️

291 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by Nbote(m): 5:57pm On Jan 26, 2023
Moh247:
Nollywood Saint Obi

Then it's safe to say your candidate sabi act comedy... Bulaaba Shedibalabala..

514 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by Ofunaofu: 6:04pm On Jan 26, 2023
Moh247:
Nollywood Saint Obi

Peter Obi is your problem where as the Emilokan drug lord on whose mandate you stand have been wailing uncontrollably and gnashing his teeth since yesterday having realise that he has lost the election

329 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 26, 2023
Amazing

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by Righthussle: 6:20pm On Jan 26, 2023
Young girl: Sir, will you give my daddy money if you become president ?

Obi : Sorry, I won't give your daddy money if I become president but I will give your daddy the opportunity to make as much money as he can make. I will make sure I provide all the things that your daddy needs to make so much money. I will make sure your school is beautiful and fully equipped to make you enjoy learning. I will buy guns for our police men so that they will shot anybody that comes to kidnapped you or your daddy.

201 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by SaiOba: 6:21pm On Jan 26, 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by SaiOba: 6:21pm On Jan 26, 2023
No other Presidential Candidate can be as dramatic and entertaining as the DramaKing aka Emilokan.
Mouka Foam has endorsed him, He is going to Saudi Arabia to Represent Nollywood while he raps his Balabuu Bulubla remix over there. πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Moh247:
Nollywood Saint Obi

108 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by greatiyk4u(m): 6:21pm On Jan 26, 2023
Moh247:
Nollywood Saint Obi

Bullion van miss road supporter

116 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by NwaNimo1(m): 7:13pm On Jan 26, 2023
Girl - Will you save this country from APC?

[img]https://giffiles./216/216380.gif[/img]

L.ets

P.ray

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by Osidazz19: 7:13pm On Jan 26, 2023
THIS LYING IPOB LEADER AGAIN grin

Pandora pathological lair Obi turay doing what he does best - lying to the gullible zombidient mumus left and right.

4 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by Brendaniel: 7:13pm On Jan 26, 2023
That's a listening president, a president that values education, she is telling him how bad APC has made her and her parents suffer in the past 7 years...

Peter Obi listens

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by AFRICANJAMAICA: 7:13pm On Jan 26, 2023
Is well
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by Memphitz357: 7:14pm On Jan 26, 2023
School Girl: Our future is safeguarded with the OBIDATTI Presidency.
Peter Obi: You can be rest assured that your future is in good hands.
School Girl: Emilokan came the other day and gave us 5k each to give to our parents so that they will vote for him.
Peter Obi: Give the money to your parents. It belongs to them.
School Girl: They collected the money but they said they will still vote for Peter Obi.
Peter Obi: Your Papa and Mama too get sense....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by Bymercy(f): 7:14pm On Jan 26, 2023
Beautiful Obi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by AsapTeddy(m): 7:14pm On Jan 26, 2023
Urchins how far

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by SolarEngr(m): 7:15pm On Jan 26, 2023
She is telling him either of these

The future is now.

How much is fuel in your area now grin?
#Gosolar

Check my signature.

5 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by dayo23(f): 7:15pm On Jan 26, 2023
I am disappointed in you sir

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by Salvador1: 7:15pm On Jan 26, 2023
Moh247:
Nollywood Saint Obi

old woman go and cook for your husband and leave social media alone.
Haba.
Shame no dey catch u.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by DamnnNiggarr: 7:15pm On Jan 26, 2023
shocked

Well, it's not a big deal because Obi has been like that. No surprise here!
He has a thing for education and school children in general.

Go to Anambra State and verify!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by KalakutaRepub: 7:15pm On Jan 26, 2023
Moh247:
Nollywood Saint Obi

You that swore that you never attacked any tribe. See how your tribal marks done come out now.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by AsapTeddy(m): 7:15pm On Jan 26, 2023
[url][/url]
dayo23:
I am disappointed in you sir

Lame

12 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by MajorOvakporaye(f): 7:16pm On Jan 26, 2023
Baba wey no well...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by southsouthking(m): 7:16pm On Jan 26, 2023
His Excellency, you're our light and hope beacon on you.
You're the Hope of Nigeria.
You're the Nigeria of our dream.
Please do not disappoint us.

Lemme say one prayer to all Narialander.

There Nairalanders, May BULLION VAN miss is Address and Locate your Home in Jesus name, Masha Allah.

9 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by Toneypen247(m): 7:16pm On Jan 26, 2023
Beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by Mindlog: 7:16pm On Jan 26, 2023
Moh247:
Nollywood Saint Obi

When you sabi politics but it doesn't translate to human capital and infrastructural development, what is the use?☹️

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by KingFrank01: 7:16pm On Jan 26, 2023
Moh247:
Nollywood Saint Obi

CRY CRY BABY.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by Rapuru14: 7:16pm On Jan 26, 2023
Schoolgirl: Daddy with you our future is assured. Through God you have won already.

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Godswill Akpabio Takes Oath Of Office As Senate President (Picture) / MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan / COVID-19: 11 Million Poor Nigerians To Get Palliatives β€” FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.