Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,218 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi (49954 Views)

Chibok Schoolgirl Joy Bishara Engaged In America / Chibok Schoolgirl, Saratu Dauda, Escapes After 9 Years In Boko Haram Captivity / 'Is This My Daddy?' - Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by Demigod22: 7:55pm On Jan 26, 2023
After this election, Peter Obi should consider a career in the entertainment industry. Obi and his supporters can be unnecessary dramatic.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by ezegenigbonine: 7:58pm On Jan 26, 2023
Nbote:

Then it's safe to say your candidate sabi act comedy... Bulaaba Shedibalabala..

Hahaha haha u get mouth I swear
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by toujurs: 8:00pm On Jan 26, 2023
Moh247:

Another Nsogbu Nsogbu lunatics mindset
Quite predictable boring and outrightly foolish
which one is nsogbu, am not even igbo. undecided. I like the way, tinubu daughter was disgraced at kano, her 10 million naira cash was shared to the crowd in her front, you yoruba Muslims can continue licking the balls of the Hausa's. With time your eyes will clear, Hausa's would rather support their own than support a sick man who can't walk. This election is either P.O or atiku, but P.O would win.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by ComeToJesus: 8:00pm On Jan 26, 2023
"Don't worry, help is on the way"
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by wehdone(m): 8:00pm On Jan 26, 2023
MajorOvakporaye:
Baba wey no well...
E de shout emilokan😛😛😛

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by saintrow1: 8:01pm On Jan 26, 2023
Obi is a pervert and a chronic child Molester. He wants to offer the girl a beer so that he can sleep with her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by ifihearam: 8:03pm On Jan 26, 2023
Pervert
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by seguno2: 8:03pm On Jan 26, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked
Well, it's not a big deal because Obi has been like that. No surprise here!
He has a thing for education and school children in general.

Go to Anambra State and verify!

Verify that everyone was in free primary, vocational and secondary schools during his eight years as governor
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by arantess: 8:03pm On Jan 26, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Nollywood Saint Obi

Ibo Sabi drama, but not politics

Aturu awusa

You go clear lesson, shebi tinumbu don dey accuse buhari🤡🤡
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by Tinos5: 8:07pm On Jan 26, 2023
Suffer na promo under APC so voters be wise dont let them mislead us again.vote competence
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by Juliusetoo: 8:07pm On Jan 26, 2023
God almighty will see you true for this election
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by omoadeleye(m): 8:13pm On Jan 26, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Peter Obi is your problem where as the Emilokan drug lord on whose mandate you stand have been wailing uncontrollably and gnashing his teeth since yesterday having realise that he has lost the election

Yiu people are into drugs, like, you people no dey shame when you call Tinubu a druglord?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by Mrmb: 8:30pm On Jan 26, 2023
FactBoyz:
Peter Obi Pictured with a primary schoolgirl having an interactive session

After his defeat make he go Ghana or Togo go dey teach for primary school. We go eject am from Lagos patapata

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by beejaay: 8:32pm On Jan 26, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Nollywood Saint Obi

Partisan Politics is very funny, it has a way of making us show who we truly are.. You have finally gone full tribal, no more pretence, no more hiding.. And na that tribal bigotry go kill u.. Oya so pe otilo
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by DestinyNigga: 8:33pm On Jan 26, 2023
Now listen and listen very attentively because am not going to repeat myself . She told Peter Obi that her teacher said that" Thiefinubu has finalized plan to sell drugs to them in school and sell some of them out for prostitution " This is what she asked. For those who doubt, am there when she said.This I have seen cheesy
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by shimolv: 8:34pm On Jan 26, 2023
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by bigcasava1(m): 8:43pm On Jan 26, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Nollywood Saint Obi

we go vote him. Let him do the drama their
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by clinician2x: 8:54pm On Jan 26, 2023
[quote author=Moh247 post=120403239][/quote]

Lol see useless bastard de make mouth. Let me show u a snippet.

Can you in your entire wretched existence produce a snapshot that looks anything close to this?

This one is just one out of a whole lot oo.

Fool.

The same hausa way sabi politics make ur father no know wetin be uninterrupted power supply u de praise for sabi politics that kept all of una miserable.

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by Zeezenho: 9:01pm On Jan 26, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Nollywood Saint Obi

Funny guy well you forgot you tinubu na drama dull and comedian.he said bullion van lost his way into his house.

Urchin take

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by Themanleshey: 9:03pm On Jan 26, 2023
Righthussle:
Young girl: Sir, will you give my daddy money if you become president ?

Obi : Sorry, I won't give your daddy money if I become president but I will give your daddy the opportunity to make as much money as he can make. I will make sure I provide all the things that your daddy needs to make so much money. I will make sure your school is beautiful and fully equipped to make you enjoy learning. I will buy guns for our police men so that they will shot anybody that comes to kidnapped you or your daddy.

Sure now , the same way he gave anambra people opportunity when he was their governor !

Yeye deh smell … mtchew .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by viodemus: 9:08pm On Jan 26, 2023
future great kid(s).
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by twilliamx(m): 9:09pm On Jan 26, 2023
Hope say you never marry?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by bentenny(m): 9:12pm On Jan 26, 2023
dayo23:
I am disappointed in you sir
Disappointed? grin grin
Is he the governor of Bauchi or president of Nigeria that she will be disappointed in him?
Common sense is indeed not common!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by Shantyken(m): 9:17pm On Jan 26, 2023
Peter obi should real n stop playing emotional politics in his next ambition for presidency.

JAGABAN THE NEXT NIGERIA PRESIDENT.
YOUR EXCELLENCY SIR
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by Shantyken(m): 9:18pm On Jan 26, 2023
Themanleshey:

Sure now , the same way he gave anambra people opportunity when he was their governor !

Yeye deh smell … mtchew .
Real yeye my brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by bentenny(m): 9:21pm On Jan 26, 2023
saintrow1:
Obi is a pervert and a chronic child Molester. He wants to offer the girl a beer so that he can sleep with her.
Go and defend your misyarning Emilokan who wants a revolution against Buhari grin grin
Meanwhile,feed your eyes with UNDP stats on Anambra poverty rate from 2004-2014 instead of spewing beer parlour gist from a so called Prof Soludo that has no proof to back his spurious claims! cool

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by Emola12(m): 9:29pm On Jan 26, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Nollywood Saint Obi

the small girl get sense pass you aswear
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by Moh247: 9:31pm On Jan 26, 2023
[quote author=Emola12 post=120406877]the small girl get sense pass you aswear[/quote

No be you I blame na your mama wey no gree raise you na him get fault
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by Emola12(m): 9:31pm On Jan 26, 2023
Osidazz19:
THIS LYING IPOB LEADER AGAIN grin

Pandora pathological lair Obi turay doing what he does best - lying to the gullible zombidient mumus left and right.
the small girl get sense pass you aswear no tell anybody oooo
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by Emola12(m): 9:32pm On Jan 26, 2023
dayo23:
I am disappointed in you sir
the girl get sense pass you aswear
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by KingOfAmebo(m): 9:36pm On Jan 26, 2023
Osidazz19:
THIS LYING IPOB LEADER AGAIN grin

Pandora pathological lair Obi turay doing what he does best - lying to the gullible zombidient mumus left and right.

Urchin spotted! I repeat urchin spotted! Over!

Urchin added to the urchins list! Over and out!...
grin grin grin

NAIRALAND RESIDENTIAL URCHINS:

lhordspy
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
satan06
DevilAdvocate
I8Xtians
PandoraObi
heliues
omenkaLives
omenka
LeoDeKing
Ayamed
seunmsg
sarrki

TheChameleon
OsunOriginal
ATLIEN2027
Moh247
KingKO22
ItsTutsi
Zulum500
ASAPFERG
yarimo
JAMO84
JoshTim
TheNiceGuy
KingKO22
drlateef
Pakute
Adaisback
LegendHero
Banbutton
Thinkam
ipobarecriminals
Officialgarri
Cromagnon
BATified2023
Softmirror
ifihearam
Godispeace
SWATMan
Peepydelano
Madridguy
igbotormentor
Okealaaye
Mccullum
idealogical
Honourable1901
CoronaVirusRelo
Zulum500
Praktikals
undisputedKOC
burp18
Ireportlive
leokid866
assholemods
Pandev
brainpulse
GeneralPula
JAMO84
EGodFaDa1
tinsel
Obaofaba
idealogical
KingKO22
peepydelano
LordviccoDaGuru
Wickedfact
oyin44
Jones4190
harqinhola
Kewtt
Reportbutton
BOLATINUBU01
VoteTinubu2023
dajo83
PassingShot
sapele914
NLPoliceWoman
Osidazz19

The below quote clearly defines urchins:

“Many are destined to reason wrongly, others not to reason at all and some to persecute those who do reason" - Voltaire

https://www.nairaland.com/7313723/some-projects-done-peter-obi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria / Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) / Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.