Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi (49961 Views)

Chibok Schoolgirl Joy Bishara Engaged In America / Chibok Schoolgirl, Saratu Dauda, Escapes After 9 Years In Boko Haram Captivity / 'Is This My Daddy?' - Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by BeanX(m): 9:00am On Jan 27, 2023
OdefaGirl:

Lame
Ode girl, how far?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by Chukabiz(m): 9:28am On Jan 27, 2023
dayo23:
I am disappointed in you sir

Ah! How did you escape?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by koranini: 10:00am On Jan 27, 2023
Please my people help me call a photographer who defrauded me me of 30k and he doesn't take my calls again and he blocked me on both whatsapp and normal calls. I paid him to snap my shortlet apartment for over 2 weeks. They also told me he has also defrauded so many people as well.

This is his account details paid in to.

Emuoboh Maro
Zénith

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by oln: 11:30am On Jan 27, 2023
Nbote:

Then it's safe to say your candidate sabi act comedy... Bulaaba Shedibalabala..

Damn! The best response i've read in recent time🤣
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:52pm On Jan 27, 2023
leokid866:
it's obvious if you have not come against Tinubu in a day you can't get your punishment to rise......I feel so bad for the lady that has to sleep with you.....

I don't understand what you typed, are you speaking in blablu bulaba?...grin grin grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by Ofunaofu: 2:36pm On Jan 27, 2023
leokid866:
He is your next President know this and know peace......

Tinubu is unelectable

Know this and know peace
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by leokid866: 5:21pm On Jan 27, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Tinubu is unelectable

Know this and know peace
He is your Next President.....Know that and know peace......
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by Ofunaofu: 5:39pm On Jan 27, 2023
leokid866:
He is your Next President.....Know that and know peace......

Ok
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by VERDA: 11:14pm On Jan 27, 2023
leokid866:
lol.....lies on lies......you mean the same subsequent governors that said his investment in the state are now next to nothing But for some reason you guys find it hard to believe a politician can do that. Keep killing yourselves on top his matter o, him no send Una........ 😁

You see why you guys are just shameless.... I thought we were talking about wether he gets funds from the state after he left...

But in your cluelessness, you decided to deviate from the issue to quote an obviously pained governor that wished he was the one vying for presidency. Shameless lots
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by LogicBomb8: 12:12am On Jan 28, 2023
NwaNimo1:
Girl - Will you save this country from APC?

[img]https://giffiles./216/216380.gif[/img]

L.ets

P.roceed
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by leokid866: 2:12pm On Jan 28, 2023
VERDA:

You see why you guys are just shameless.... I thought we were talking about wether he gets funds from the state after he left...

But in your cluelessness, you decided to deviate from the issue to quote an obviously pained governor that wished he was the one vying for presidency. Shameless lots
lol you mean someone who just became a Governor and who knows his place of power is secured is jealous of someone who is running for a position we all know he is not going to win......what a wawu.... 😁🤣
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by VERDA: 2:45pm On Jan 28, 2023
leokid866:
lol you mean someone who just became a Governor and who knows his place of power is secured is jealous of someone who is running for a position we all know he is not going to win......what a wawu.... 😁🤣

Your God to know he is not going to win abi, thank God you have just one vote, worry about being alive till next month first.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by leokid866: 3:00pm On Jan 28, 2023
VERDA:

Your God to know he is not going to win abi, thank God you have just one vote, worry about being alive till next month first.
you're right I'm not God, but I don't have to be to know where the sun rises and where it is going to set 😉.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Okowa Wins Delta Guber, Labour 2nd, APC 3rd / Ambode Arrests Soldier For Driving Against Traffic - Photos / Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.