Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi (49956 Views)

Chibok Schoolgirl Joy Bishara Engaged In America / Chibok Schoolgirl, Saratu Dauda, Escapes After 9 Years In Boko Haram Captivity / 'Is This My Daddy?' - Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by Moh247: 7:16pm On Jan 26, 2023
KalakutaRepub:
You that swore that you never attacked any tribe. See how your tribal marks done come out now.

Evidence I swore never to attack any tribe abi na Ibo made Lamba comment
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by Vischy: 7:16pm On Jan 26, 2023
Kk
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by KalakutaRepub: 7:16pm On Jan 26, 2023
Moh247:

Evidence I swore never to attack any tribe abi na Ibo made Lamba comment
Wait

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by HausaIgboYoruba: 7:17pm On Jan 26, 2023
FactBoyz:
Peter Obi Pictured with a primary schoolgirl having an interactive session
Many of her age groups died during the 13months strike by doctors in Anambra when Obi was Governor.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by bonnyhope: 7:18pm On Jan 26, 2023
Anything is possible in the North

This girl go vote

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by makavalley(m): 7:18pm On Jan 26, 2023
There are levels to this ...A President that will be reachable, accessible, accountable, humble down to earth, hear out , interact with the citizens is all I see...not making presidency look like the office of a god that's dreaded,untouchable,unquestionable tyranny ....we all see how other countries president reach out to their citizens ...PO is changing the narratives

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by OdefaGirl(f): 7:19pm On Jan 26, 2023
Massiveglory:
Young girl: sir, when I grow up I want to be a great Nigerianmedical doctor . My mummy says you and datti are the best candidates to kick start a great new Nigeria .

PO: I love you my daughter. By God's grace I and datti are fully committed to kick start a Nigeria that you will be proud of.

What a beautiful and peaceful discussion/caption 😊

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by clinician2x: 7:21pm On Jan 26, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Nollywood Saint Obi

Ibo Sabi drama, but not politics

The politics hausa and the rest sabi, how has it affected ur life?

Born to suffer.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by Moh247: 7:21pm On Jan 26, 2023
[quote author=clinician2x post=120403222]

The politics hausa and the rest sabi, how has it affected ur life?

Born to suffer. [/quote

I am richer than anyone in your peasant lineage
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by UncommonLogic: 7:23pm On Jan 26, 2023
Why are you always lying?

Pls tell your Niafuro terrorists to stop terrorizing the people of the SE.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by Padipadi(m): 7:23pm On Jan 26, 2023
FactBoyz:
Peter Obi Pictured with a primary schoolgirl having an interactive session
Obi ll be president. Maybe this year or in the next election.
The kind followers he gained within 1 year of his declaration is too big for Atiku to imagine.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by OdefaGirl(f): 7:23pm On Jan 26, 2023
HausaIgboYoruba:
Many of her age groups died during the 13months strike by doctors in Anambra when Obi was Governor.

Lame
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by grandstar(m): 7:25pm On Jan 26, 2023
Massiveglory:
Young girl: sir, when I grow up I want to be a great Nigerian medical doctor . My mummy says you and datti are the best candidates to kick start a great new Nigeria .

PO: I love you my daughter. By God's grace I and datti are fully committed to kick start a Nigeria that you will be proud of.

With Global Warming, our planet will be completely messed up by 2050 when she graduates.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:27pm On Jan 26, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Nollywood Saint Obi

No be say they Sabi drama, TINUBU pass them for drama , if you doubt ask Dino Melano ....
Baba wey dey shake................. complete it abeg
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by Mitsurugi(m): 7:27pm On Jan 26, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Nollywood Saint Obi

I remember Tinubu sipping a child's Chapman drink. It was disgusting but.... I guess it was all part of the drama
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by Moh247: 7:29pm On Jan 26, 2023
Mitsurugi:

I remember Tinubu sipping a child's Chapman drink. It was disgusting but.... I guess it was all part of the drama

Bitterness of a tribe would make sharing Chapman with a grandson disgusting since some gorrila tribe where made solely to hate for no reason
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by assholemods: 7:32pm On Jan 26, 2023
Always pretending to be a good man as usual, Obi the scam!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by EdiskyHarry: 7:33pm On Jan 26, 2023
I'm not a supporter of any political party neither am I a fan of any politician because anything you see most politicians do is for their selfish interest.
But when I see this man peter obi and datti I see hope in Nigeria, I see sanity restored back to Nigeria.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by CallmeTrinity: 7:36pm On Jan 26, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Nollywood Saint Obi

When I say there are mostly iliterates left on this forum just like this one.

All the intellectuals have long left Nairaland it's sad. All we have are mostly iliterates touts like this thug
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by Blaze14k: 7:37pm On Jan 26, 2023
[quote author=Moh247 post=120403239][/quote]

Oga rest kwanu.. ppl way get money no dey talk anyhow. Have some self respect
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by Moh247: 7:38pm On Jan 26, 2023
[quote author=CallmeTrinity post=120403676]

All the intellectuals have long left Nairaland it's sad. All we have are mostly iliterates touts like this thug [/quote

Only a fool with poor Education won't know literacy means ability to read and write

How will an idiot read and comment on a post and still foolishly call anyone an illiterate

Are some idiots born without brain
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by CallmeTrinity: 7:40pm On Jan 26, 2023
Moh247:

Only a fool with poor Education won't know literacy means ability to read and write

How will an idiot read and comment on a post and still foolishly call anyone an illiterate

Are some idiots born without brain

HUSH your mouth you tout... Now turn and face the wall and bash your head very hard into it..

I don't speak with iliterate thugs
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by Moh247: 7:42pm On Jan 26, 2023
[quote author=CallmeTrinity post=120403807]

HUSH your mouth you tout... Now turn and face the wall and bash your head very hard into it..

I don't speak with iliterate thugs [/quote

Dumb morron need I remind your mother you qouted me first

Foolish untrained peasant looking for attention
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by reddingtonblack: 7:42pm On Jan 26, 2023
Righthussle:
Young girl: Sir, will you give my daddy money if you become president ?

Obi : Sorry, I won't give your daddy money if I become president but[b] I will give your daddy the opportunity to make as much money as [/b]he can make. I will make sure I provide all the things that your daddy needs to make so much money. I will make sure your school is beautiful and fully equipped to make you enjoy learning. I will buy guns for our police men so that they will shot anybody that comes to kidnapped you or your daddy.

Like the opportunities he gave his igbo brothers in East but yet there generation are trooping to lagos.

Weyrey of all investment na brewery scammers leave behind, he should go ahead n give the gurl father employment in the brewery and give her mother start up capital to open beer parlor.

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by toujurs: 7:46pm On Jan 26, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Nollywood Saint Obi

I hope you've changed your oga diapers, because e dn leak again o.

Leg dey shake, hand dey shake. Baba wey no well, e dey shout emi lo kan. grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by Moh247: 7:47pm On Jan 26, 2023
toujurs:
I hope you've changed your oga diapers, because e dn leak again o.

Are ibos always reasoning like you? Is this how you guys reason
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by Tallvictor23: 7:49pm On Jan 26, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

All the intellectuals have long left Nairaland it's sad. All we have are mostly iliterates touts like this thug

I’m telling you , by what they say you can guess their class ( not discriminating ) , but most of these guys enjoy suffering, they that showed Jonathan pepper then , how is their life now ?, Jonathan is bubbling and even happier , they got poorer and more wretched, now they wanna show Obi pepper , lol . Very funny people , you can always see beyond their hate towards Obi , they don’t hate him for anything else , they only hate him because he’s Igbo , the ones that were from their tribe that has been there , do they know them , no they don’t , they haven’t benefited anything from them , but they will rather suffer and queue, than to vote an Igbo man , even tho in their mind they know the Igbo man is the best out of the running 3 .

In as much as I can’t force anyone to vote Obi , neither will I insult you for not supporting him , I always wonder , how will a human being see BAT and Obi and be pushing bat , a man that isn’t well ,if femi Adesina or prof osinbajo was the one running , then yes that would be a tough race . how will a man BAT represent our nation in the international stage , are this people even thinking at all , that man will visit the White House , UN meetings , AU meetings , Nigeria will be a laughing stock because I know he will disgrace us , like are these people not seeing that tinubu is not well or am I the only one seeing these things ,haba , can they just remove tribalism and vote for the better candidate

Like I said earlier , I agree with you , illiterates are mostly the ones left here , mostly the ones pushing him .

Sigh .

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by toujurs: 7:49pm On Jan 26, 2023
Moh247:

Are ibos always reasoning like you? Is this how you guys reason
Look at this pig, I hope you've not sold your father's inheritance out.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi by Moh247: 7:50pm On Jan 26, 2023
toujurs:
Look at this pig, I hope you've not sold your father's inheritance out.

Another Nsogbu Nsogbu lunatics mindset
Quite predictable boring and outrightly foolish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria / Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) / Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.