Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,143 members, 7,849,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:28 AM

My Boss Did This To Me And I Slapped Him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boss Did This To Me And I Slapped Him (5378 Views)

I Slapped Her For The First Time. Is This My Fault? / Driver Caught Having Sex With His Boss' Wife. What His Boss Did Will Shock You / My Boss Did This To Me When He Closed From Work Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boss Did This To Me And I Slapped Him by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 30, 2023
Preciousgirl:
yesterday at work, my boss tickled me and i slapped him

should i go and apologise?

she is giving me the cold treatment embarassed

angry
Re: My Boss Did This To Me And I Slapped Him by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 30, 2023
Preciousgirl:

..so u slap yor boss simply becuz he press yor yansh...correct?....u shod be jail for sexual harrassment..shame on u!!(no oofense) angry
Re: My Boss Did This To Me And I Slapped Him by imagrg(m): 10:33pm On Jan 30, 2023
Let him do the do if you are eager on calming him down.

Just shift the panties go one side and let him in. shocked
Preciousgirl:

Re: My Boss Did This To Me And I Slapped Him by Preciousgirl(f): 12:47pm On Feb 05, 2023
imagrg:
Let him do the do if you are eager on calming him down.

Just shift the panties go one side and let him in. shocked

Impossible
That's preposterous sad sad angry
Re: My Boss Did This To Me And I Slapped Him by Illegal1(m): 1:26pm On Feb 05, 2023
U and dis ur boss slf...
una own dn pass fuji house of commotion,diff drama every day...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies What's Your Worst Sleepover? / Why Do Good Girls Like Bad Boys / Chinese Lovers Fall To Death While Making Love By Window

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.