Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:04 AM

APC Govs Accompany Tinubu On Face-saving Visit To Buhari After Abeokuta Outburst - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Govs Accompany Tinubu On Face-saving Visit To Buhari After Abeokuta Outburst (51965 Views)

"I Will Accompany Tinubu On Monday To Receive His Certificate Of Returns"-PMB / El-rufai’s Coup, Aisha The ‘star Girl’, Abeokuta Outburst — How Tinubu Won / Aisha Buhari And Daughter Cheered President Buhari After His UN Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Govs Accompany Tinubu On Face-saving Visit To Buhari After Abeokuta Outburst by Yankee101: 5:18am On Jan 28, 2023
The amount of miscalculations in this campaign of APC is so much that if they win and this same people will govern nigeria then there is serious problem
Re: APC Govs Accompany Tinubu On Face-saving Visit To Buhari After Abeokuta Outburst by WHITELIGHTER: 5:56am On Jan 28, 2023
LibertyRep:
If this will bring an end to the lingering fuel crisis, so be it.
Someone has to speak up anyways.

Who would have thought that fuel will be #400 per liter and NLC wouldn't have grounded the country?

Let's not even talk about the power supply.

On top of these twin evil of power and fuel scarcity, a certain Gov without state decided to increase the frustration. ATM in the banks around here are not loaded with cash, the banking hall could be mistaken for a market.

Someone has to speak up, after all.

Oga chillax, it can not and will not bring down the prices..infact the price skyrocketed after the outburst...Tinubu is playing a dangerous game. Why didn't he make same outburst when other incident happened..because this will suffer his selfish ambition..nonsense.
Re: APC Govs Accompany Tinubu On Face-saving Visit To Buhari After Abeokuta Outburst by akins088(m): 6:16am On Jan 28, 2023
He should keep quiet. Set of cowards
Felabrity:
He talks too much

People beside him were even trying to calm him down, he said so himself
Re: APC Govs Accompany Tinubu On Face-saving Visit To Buhari After Abeokuta Outburst by RillJ(m): 6:20am On Jan 28, 2023
LibertyRep:
If this will bring an end to the lingering fuel crisis, so be it.
Someone has to speak up anyways.

Who would have thought that fuel will be #400 per liter and NLC wouldn't have grounded the country?

Let's not even talk about the power supply.

On top of these twin evil of power and fuel scarcity, a certain Gov without state decided to increase the frustration. ATM in the banks around here are not loaded with cash, the banking hall could be mistaken for a market.

Someone has to speak up, after all.

Is it the politicized NLC that you expected to ground the country b4?
Re: APC Govs Accompany Tinubu On Face-saving Visit To Buhari After Abeokuta Outburst by shotuns: 6:23am On Jan 28, 2023
Yes, he talks to much because he has lost his speech coordination, just struggling with it. It's a matter of time before he loses it all. Tinubu doesn't care oju aye lonse , he is not begging anyone, those that suppose d to be shameful are the puppet governors that followed him, in his mind he will say I win o, I no win o ,na you all sabi, I don get my money, i don achieve all, na you go all go suffer. He is living on a borrowed time.
Re: APC Govs Accompany Tinubu On Face-saving Visit To Buhari After Abeokuta Outburst by gasparpisciotta: 6:25am On Jan 28, 2023
uba1991:
see how mumuish you sound. If Buhari is not supporting him why did the DSS fail to arrest him?
Now I agree that nobody can defend Tinubu without sounding stupid.

No one would cause and create chaos in this Administration.

Emefiele will be dealt with after the elections.
Re: APC Govs Accompany Tinubu On Face-saving Visit To Buhari After Abeokuta Outburst by hohafrank(m): 6:43am On Jan 28, 2023
[quote author=gasparpisciotta post=120430467]Nothing like facing saving but confronting the elephant in the room.

Emefiele must be put under control otherwise he will damage all the good intentions of PMB[/quote
Fool you are.Writing nonsense.No extension of deadline.
Re: APC Govs Accompany Tinubu On Face-saving Visit To Buhari After Abeokuta Outburst by Atlantis585: 6:47am On Jan 28, 2023
Shameless lot.

An olodo that keeps attacking the president and leader of APC and you are trying to act like it’s nothing.

And y’all know he has lost all his senses.

May you all be disrespected and humiliated all the days of your lives.

Idiots!
Re: APC Govs Accompany Tinubu On Face-saving Visit To Buhari After Abeokuta Outburst by Atlantis585: 6:56am On Jan 28, 2023
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin grin
Tinubu went to beg Buhari again
grin grin grin
Tinubu panicking and looking worried.
All his old Naira notes he has been stock piling for years for vote buying are about to become useless by January 31st 2023
Look at fear, anxiety and desperation on the faces of Governor Masari ,Governor Badaru and Tinubu, they know they have lost the election already , with the new CBN policy .
They are not ready to go into a free and fair election.
Buhari has told them point black no going back on the deadline for using of old Naira notes
Buhari presidential guards and personal aides refused them audience with Buhari ,they claim Buhari was indisposed at the moment.

If na you nko?

The insults don dey too much.

Why this indicted drug dealer and money launderer go dey disrespect the president all the time?

Him own don done.

EFCC, ICPC, INEC and Fed Min of Justice get to work immediately!

Hammer the dummy olodo front and center like keke wey jam Dangote Cement trailer. grin
Re: APC Govs Accompany Tinubu On Face-saving Visit To Buhari After Abeokuta Outburst by Atlantis585: 7:01am On Jan 28, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Loriro.
Asiwaju Tinubu does not need to save any face. He has courageously exposed the moles and saboteirs sabotaging PMB to give PDP a tool to campaign.
PMB is wise enough to know. Even his visit to Daura had once been sabotaged so he understands fully what to do to weed off the saboteurs.

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu we know, love and trust.
Asiwaju lokan!
check my signature for free stuffs!

When will Buhari grant them audience na?

I bet not this time.

I heard Druggie fell asleep drooling while waiting outside on the bench.

Wasted trip and effort at face saving. grin
Re: APC Govs Accompany Tinubu On Face-saving Visit To Buhari After Abeokuta Outburst by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 28, 2023
SaintNegro77:
Remind me again which administration we are currently into. I believe you the one myopic here. Buhari wants to dodge the impending calamity of the kleptomania called Tinubu.

Is Tinubu the one in that picture? Everything Tinubu Tinubu .. This was how you guys were saying that Buhari was dead.. You're not talking about how your region is underdeveloped despite FAAC allocation given to them for ages, ir is Tinubu that it is your problem. WTF!!!

1 Like

Re: APC Govs Accompany Tinubu On Face-saving Visit To Buhari After Abeokuta Outburst by RomanGreen: 7:19am On Jan 28, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
Nothing like facing saving but confronting the elephant in the room.

Emefiele must be put under control otherwise he will damage all the good intentions of PMB

You lots are disgraceful, see how you blame Emefiele but shield your Buhari who gave his 100% backing to Emefiele, the hypocrisy of Yoruba Muslims stinks to high heavens, tufiakwa
Re: APC Govs Accompany Tinubu On Face-saving Visit To Buhari After Abeokuta Outburst by GEEBITE: 7:28am On Jan 28, 2023
You were at the newspaper stand to buy a daily or to join in gossips . You all supported a directionless government. Why not use the acclaimed infrastructure to move around instead of queuing for fuel or read newspaper by the roadside when you have a smart phone. At least there is no scarcity of data through a legacy of a man like OBJ you love to curse daily.
babaolofin:

What is face saving in a visit of Tinubu and three Northern Governors to Buhari?

What is the outburst about Abeokuta statement of Tinubu? Why is the tempo changing about New Naira notes and fuel distribution?

Is Buhari contesting election? Somebody must be courageous enough to speak about the State of the Nation at a time the government performance is a major criteria for determining the incoming government.

Is Buhari going to determine the voting pattern when the nation is in crisis?

On Monday, at Redemption Camp, I spent four hours to withdraw 20K from ATM after I have tried 6 Banks.

The discussions at the Newspapers Vendor stand at Redemption Camp Gate beside Conoil on Monday morning about the state of Nation and why majority of people may not vote the incumbent Party (APC) is just what Tinubu vented out at Abeokuta on Wednesday. On that Monday, I was at the Redemption Camp in front of House of Favour (Ogun Province 4) hearing people complaining bitterly about the State of the Nation. We were there when we got information that they brought oil (PMS) to the AP filling station opposite Redemption Camp Conoil . People started rushing with kegs to buy fuel because of scarcity. Somebody asked a question if Osinbajo was not aware of all these crisis.

I was at Sagamu on Sunday, the complaints against APC government were very acidic, it will take a miracle for APC to win in those areas. You expected Tinubu to keep quiet while people are angry and complaining?
Re: APC Govs Accompany Tinubu On Face-saving Visit To Buhari After Abeokuta Outburst by bolabadmus38: 7:45am On Jan 28, 2023
Face saving for what. Honestly,am really surprised with some headlines. Our journalist need to be very professional. They are really over heating the polity with what the write sometimes.

1 Like

Re: APC Govs Accompany Tinubu On Face-saving Visit To Buhari After Abeokuta Outburst by JOemmy(m): 8:04am On Jan 28, 2023
Britishpea:
News media are really the enemies. They will refuse to carry and disseminate better news while keep hiding the fact and concealing it from the society. We are only fed with junks journalism and whatever they want us to know except the smart ones who think beyond what they read. Someone has to speak up. How can we have fuel crisis with no tangible explanations?
How do you mandate people to get new money and discard the old ones within weeks?
You can’t because of few people and punish over 200millions.

Those two things are the main drivers of the economy. And we finally someone who could talk and dare the devil despite him being the flag bearer of the same party which the government of the day is ruling from instead for such a man to get accolades but they are trying to use that to pitch him against the government.

Tinubu na man you be! If this will end this madness so be it.

Why couldn't he also have the courage to stand by his word? Why running to kastina like a coward to beg?
Re: APC Govs Accompany Tinubu On Face-saving Visit To Buhari After Abeokuta Outburst by Mrtaye: 8:27am On Jan 28, 2023
sapele914:
Even President Buhari has told his Hausa colleagues to beg Tinubu, that he is not a master in politics like Asiwaju.
Lolz so you mean Tinubu has our brains in his pocket
Re: APC Govs Accompany Tinubu On Face-saving Visit To Buhari After Abeokuta Outburst by emilo2bad: 8:30am On Jan 28, 2023
DMerciful:
I'm not praising the undisputed heavyweight champion of incompetence Bubu. I'm happy with the new notes to prevent vote buying, simple.

Your plan to rig via vote buying has failed
it seems you don't know anything in Nigeria politics, vote buying comes in different forms beyond newbies like you to understand. please don't bring your artificial praise Buhari don't need it. this is how you zombidient celebrate Frank MBA what happens at the end of the day. calm down you don't understand APC brand of politics. calm down for your heart sake

1 Like

Re: APC Govs Accompany Tinubu On Face-saving Visit To Buhari After Abeokuta Outburst by EdwardRandy(m): 8:39am On Jan 28, 2023
Britishpea:
News media are really the enemies. They will refuse to carry and disseminate better news while keep hiding the fact and concealing it from the society. We are only fed with junks journalism and whatever they want us to know except the smart ones who think beyond what they read. Someone has to speak up. How can we have fuel crisis with no tangible explanations?
How do you mandate people to get new money and discard the old ones within weeks?
You can’t because of few people and punish over 200millions.

Those two things are the main drivers of the economy. And we finally someone who could talk and dare the devil despite him being the flag bearer of the same party which the government of the day is ruling from instead for such a man to get accolades but they are trying to use that to pitch him against the government.

Tinubu na man you be! If this will end this madness so be it.
Cry us a river! If punishing 200 million people for a few weeks will save us from the bigger devil Tinubu, so be it.

The wings of that old idiot must be clipped. We deserve something better.
Re: APC Govs Accompany Tinubu On Face-saving Visit To Buhari After Abeokuta Outburst by DMerciful(m): 8:40am On Jan 28, 2023
Me praise Bubu? I dey madt! Bubu is the worst president in Nigeria history. However, I'm glad he's dealing with emilokan
emilo2bad:

it seems you don't know anything in Nigeria politics, vote buying comes in different forms beyond newbies like you to understand. please don't bring your artificial praise Buhari don't need it. this is how you zombidient celebrate Frank MBA what happens at the end of the day. calm down you don't understand APC brand of politics. calm down for your heart sake
Re: APC Govs Accompany Tinubu On Face-saving Visit To Buhari After Abeokuta Outburst by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 28, 2023
EdwardRandy:

Cry us a river! If punishing 200 million people for a few weeks will save us from the bigger devil Tinubu, so be it.

The wings of that old idiot must be clipped. We deserve something better.

Lol. Idiocy, bigotry and hatred at its ugliest and most repellent . You are definitely a "suffering and smiling" IPOBian. Remind me again who you are fighting that led you people to destroy your own land and region of origin.

Just name a single name. I am challenging all you IPOBians to come and identify the central figure of hate you are destroying yourselves and land over. Abi it is Tinubu or any Yoruba?

Tinubu is a "bigger devil" than whoever is making you pathetic children of hate destroy yourselves, your land and the future of generations of Igbos unborn ba? Silly, confused and hateful hypocrites.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Govs Accompany Tinubu On Face-saving Visit To Buhari After Abeokuta Outburst by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 28, 2023
DMerciful:
Me praise Bubu? I dey madt! Bubu is the worst president in Nigeria history. However, I'm glad he's dealing with emilokan

You're a kid mentally. You and most of your IPOBian kinsmen.

3 Likes

Re: APC Govs Accompany Tinubu On Face-saving Visit To Buhari After Abeokuta Outburst by DMerciful(m): 9:13am On Jan 28, 2023
Kill yourself
Dsalvo:

You're a kid mentally. You and most of your IPOBian kinsmen.

Re: APC Govs Accompany Tinubu On Face-saving Visit To Buhari After Abeokuta Outburst by blazesam(m): 9:25am On Jan 28, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
Nothing like facing saving but confronting the elephant in the room.

Emefiele must be put under control otherwise he will damage all the good intentions of PMB

Do you understand economics?
Re: APC Govs Accompany Tinubu On Face-saving Visit To Buhari After Abeokuta Outburst by Kaiser20: 9:37am On Jan 28, 2023
Baddosqqi:

Is Tinubu the one in that picture? Everything Tinubu Tinubu .. This was how you guys were saying that Buhari was dead.. You're not talking about how your region is underdeveloped despite FAAC allocation given to them for ages, ir is Tinubu that it is your problem. WTF!!!
You might be wondering why NIGERIANS GENERALLY HATE MR.TINUBU.
THE REASON IS THAT NIGERIANS ARE TIRED OF JUST HELPING ONE INDIVIDUAL BECOME PRESIDENT JUST BECAUSE IT IS HIS RIGHT.
NIGERIA IS BLEEDING AND NEED TO BE RESCUED AND REVIVED.
ALL TINUBU WANTS IS TO SATISFY HIS LIFE AMBITION NOTTING MORE.
NIGERIANS SEE TINUBU AS A SELFISH MAN, A GREEDY MAN WITH "EMI LO KAN" CONCEPT.
NOW HE'S AFRAID THAT THE FUEL AND NEW NAIRA ISSUES IS TO SABOTAGE HIM.
EVERYTHING ABOUT TINUBU IS ONLY ABOUT TINUBU NOT ABOUT NIGERIANS WHO HAVE BEEN SUBJECTED TO 8 YEARS OF EXTREME POVERTY BY APC
Re: APC Govs Accompany Tinubu On Face-saving Visit To Buhari After Abeokuta Outburst by jahsharon: 11:47am On Jan 28, 2023
Ofunaofu:
After accusing the president of sabotage

Emilokan Tinubu dragged Buhari in Abeokuta the other time towards the party primary election, yet Tinubu won the primary will unimaginable margin. Tinubu has dragged Buhari again, also in Abeokuta, do you just see this as coincidence, as a true Yoruba boy, I know it isn't coincidence, it's planned and executed and the same result will be achieved, Tinubu will win again

1 Like

Re: APC Govs Accompany Tinubu On Face-saving Visit To Buhari After Abeokuta Outburst by mechanics(m): 1:20pm On Jan 28, 2023
It seems President Buhari is not happy about his comments
Re: APC Govs Accompany Tinubu On Face-saving Visit To Buhari After Abeokuta Outburst by PerfectMan24: 1:22pm On Jan 28, 2023
CBN governor - APC
NNPC chairman - APC
Buhari - APC
Tinubu - APC
Re: APC Govs Accompany Tinubu On Face-saving Visit To Buhari After Abeokuta Outburst by uba1991: 2:20pm On Jan 28, 2023
gasparpisciotta:

No one would cause and create chaos in this Administration.

Emefiele will be dealt with after the elections.
Tinubu will go to prison if he didn't die of heart attack after the election.
Re: APC Govs Accompany Tinubu On Face-saving Visit To Buhari After Abeokuta Outburst by Iamzik: 4:03pm On Jan 28, 2023
Pandev:
undecided

Social media miscreants trying hard to cause a fight between Jagaban (their slayer) and Buhari (their tormentor) by twisting narratives. what happened after the outburst before the primary? Asiwaju won, beating other contestants blue, black, yellow, pink etc grin. What will happen after the most recent one? Your guess is as good as mine grin. Remember just like the first one, he also said 'e lol f'ọkan bale' again the second time. Get ready for proper wailing after the election

Guy rest. Buhari never liked the idea of Tinubu presidency for once. The north will teach yall an unforgettable lesson in politics. This is coming from a Yoruba and Lagosian through and through.

The north does not vote for party. The north will always vote for tribe and religion and no thanks to Tinubu inability to recite fatiha, most northerners pushing the religion line are now silent.

The north will support Atiku and the southeast/southsouth will go with obi and atiku. Tinubu has offended the largely Christian southern voters and his banking on northern vote is failing already. He has not chance in the South East, south South or middle belt so how will he win?

Even Lagos will be 50-50 between APC and LP/PDP

1 Like

Re: APC Govs Accompany Tinubu On Face-saving Visit To Buhari After Abeokuta Outburst by Pandev(m): 5:38pm On Jan 28, 2023
Iamzik:

Guy rest. Buhari never liked the idea of Tinubu presidency for once. The north will teach yall an unforgettable lesson in politics. This is coming from a Yoruba and Lagosian through and through.

The north does not vote for party. The north will always vote for tribe and religion and no thanks to Tinubu inability to recite fatiha, most northerners pushing the religion line are now silent.

The north will support Atiku and the southeast/southsouth will go with obi and atiku. Tinubu has offended the largely Christian southern voters and his banking on northern vote is failing already. He has not chance in the South East, south South or middle belt so how will he win?

Even Lagos will be 50-50 between APC and LP/PDP
ok grin
Re: APC Govs Accompany Tinubu On Face-saving Visit To Buhari After Abeokuta Outburst by Joe4real1988(m): 6:59pm On Jan 28, 2023
Sonnobax15:
undecided
Like seriously, someone really need to speak up..... Nigerians are suffering........And the same smiling.........
Bro he was not speaking for Nigerians, he was speaking for his selfish ambition ok. Tinubu is just a selfish greedy desperate old man😏
Re: APC Govs Accompany Tinubu On Face-saving Visit To Buhari After Abeokuta Outburst by XAUBulls: 8:22pm On Jan 28, 2023
dre11:
APC governors accompany Tinubu on ‘face-saving’ visit to Buhari after Abeokuta outburst

https://www.thecable.ng/apc-governors-accompany-tinubu-on-face-saving-visit-to-buhari-after-abeokuta-outburst/amp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Called Me To Say Col Bello Was Shooting At Lekki - Gen Ndagi / Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo / Spot The Difference Between GEJ And PMB Service Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.