Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo (25479 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode On Afghanistan: Rambo Warned Us In 90's But We Wouldn't Listen / Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School / Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo by Sholaayeni070: 9:32am On Jan 28, 2023
FULANI 2023 AGAIN
Re: My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo by Marley15: 9:36am On Jan 28, 2023
Asgard13:
If seyi can do it .. ikpeazu.. why not Adeleke grin

After the judgement make the judges go drag am comot na …
Apc urchins and their useless baron..

Adeleke remains governor .. so wetin Dey come dey celebrate..

Maybe rogue document ..

After perusing the document yesternight.. don’t even know why people the waste time on criminals back hand judges .. if not for law .. na to lynch them and their families .. like Kano Apc did to inec rec quietly in 2015.

To serve as lesson to some crooked judges .. na mass revolution

They’re so lucky .

Power to the people
North 2023
Tbh ur people need to leave this union called Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo by Britishpea: 9:39am On Jan 28, 2023
Even if a mad man is allowed to use a hoe how else would be use it if not by directing it to himself?
Re: My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo by Mandate2023: 9:40am On Jan 28, 2023
NumeroUno7:
Any Nigerian voting for APC is a mad person.. The amount of people who vote APC will determine the amount of mad people we have in Nigeria

U need to know that a vote for APC does not mean a vote for Buhari, APC has performed well in lagos, kano and other APC states compared to that PDP failure in the whole of SE

U need to understand dis so u don't always type like a mentally derailed person oloriburuku

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo by Brendaniel: 9:40am On Jan 28, 2023
maasoap:

It is your problem.
Assuming there is over voting in X unit.
Accreditation= 300
Total votes = 400

PDP 200
APC 150
LP 50
Since you suggested that 100 votes should be removed. My question is, from which party? If from all, how do you determine the number? You're creating more problems in an attempt to solve problem

How did they know there was over voting if the over voters did not vote for a particular party, the over voters must vote for a particular party for it to even be counted as votes in the first place, what invalidates such votes is the accreditation with the BVAS, since we know the parties they voted for because you can't vote without voting for a party, simply deduct the invalid votes that was given to any party that was voted for by non accredited voters...
Re: My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo by maasoap(m): 9:46am On Jan 28, 2023
Brendaniel:

How did they know there was over voting if the over voters did not vote for a particular party, the over voters must vote for a particular party for it to even be counted as votes in the first place, what invalidates such votes is the accreditation with the BVAS, since we know the parties they voted for because you can't vote without voting for a party, simply deduct the invalid votes that was given to any party that was voted for by non accredited voters...

You can't know the party that they voted for Mr Man
Re: My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo by zoghys: 9:47am On Jan 28, 2023
NumeroUno7:
Any Nigerian voting for APC is a mad person.. The amount of people who vote APC will determine the amount of mad people we have in Nigeria

Every Nigerian has a right to choice, so calling someone a mad man for exercising his or her right shows how clueless and myopic you are. Inasmuch as I don't want Apc to remain in power, I won't descend so low as to question the mentality of any one who does.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo by chukel(m): 9:49am On Jan 28, 2023
Brendaniel:

Simply deduct the over votes that was done for any party involved and count the rest, leave long story...
how do you determine the party that has the overvote? U can only prove that there was overvoting in a polling unit. You can't determine which party did the overvoting. So cancel all votes.

1 Like

Re: My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo by Brendaniel: 9:49am On Jan 28, 2023
[quote author=maasoap post=120442472]

You can't know the party that they voted for Mr Man [/quote

Oga, they know, because it was thumb printed on the paper and the paper has all the parties, so thumb print must show it went for a particular party, but the thumb print was not accredited on BVAS, that is what is called over voting...
Re: My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo by alcuin(m): 9:49am On Jan 28, 2023
maasoap:

It is your problem.
Accreditation= 300
Total votes = 400

PDP 200
APC 150
LP 50
Since you suggested that 100 votes should be removed. My question is, from which party? If from all, how do you determine the number? You're creating more problems in an attempt to solve problem

Exactly, how do we determine the votes to deduct? Not as if the voters name is printed on the ballot so we can crosscheck with the BVAS accredited voters.

This is simple enough but I don't get why that dude cannot understand this.

The law is actually right to cancel all the votes.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo by chukel(m): 9:50am On Jan 28, 2023
Brendaniel:

how old are you please?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo by chukel(m): 9:51am On Jan 28, 2023
maasoap:

It is your problem.
Accreditation= 300
Total votes = 400

PDP 200
APC 150
LP 50
if he fails to understand this as simplified, then he has a problem.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo by Brendaniel: 9:51am On Jan 28, 2023
chukel:
how old are you please?

how does the answer to that question have anything to do with the discussion?
Re: My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo by Ashirioluwa: 9:52am On Jan 28, 2023
I am not a supporter of both the APC and the PDP because they put Nigeria as a country in this mess, but despite this, I still see the court ruling as a miscarriage of justice.

That court ruling or judgment is nothing more than a rape to a democracy.

Anyway, what is this jobless and talentless son of Governor Adeleke really talking about?
Re: My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo by chukel(m): 9:53am On Jan 28, 2023
Brendaniel:

how does the answer to that question have anything to do with the discussion?
cos I expect an adult to have understood this concept since it has been simplified. If you are still a child, I will understand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo by alcuin(m): 9:54am On Jan 28, 2023
Brendaniel:

Reread what you wrote up there if it makes sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo by Brendaniel: 9:56am On Jan 28, 2023
chukel:
cos I expect an adult to have understood this concept since it has been simplified. If you are still a child, I will understand.

You see why the country is where it is, I understand the law they applied for the tribunal, and I am saying that the law is highly faulty when there is BVAS, the law should be changed to avoid problems..
Re: My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo by Brendaniel: 10:04am On Jan 28, 2023
alcuin:

Reread what you wrote up there if it makes sense.

It makes a whole lot of sense...
Re: My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo by alcuin(m): 10:16am On Jan 28, 2023
Brendaniel:

It makes a whole lot of sense...

So, tell us practically. How do you determine the votes to deduct?
Re: My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo by Brendaniel: 10:18am On Jan 28, 2023
alcuin:

So, tell us practically. How do you determine the votes to deduct?

Any vote that belongs to any party that was not accredited should be removed, simple, the rest should be counted...
Re: My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo by izubext007: 10:22am On Jan 28, 2023
Shut up my friend, governance is not family affairs
Re: My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo by alcuin(m): 10:23am On Jan 28, 2023
Brendaniel:

Any vote that belongs to any party that was not accredited should be removed, simple, the rest should be counted...

Please, and how you we determine these votes? There's a reason, I asked for practical explanation.
Re: My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo by UmbrateethO4: 10:29am On Jan 28, 2023
Who be this riffraff
Re: My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo by GistFullGround: 10:31am On Jan 28, 2023
Talking like one of Trump's boys!
Re: My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo by Espelbengz(m): 10:33am On Jan 28, 2023
Pdp for day, LP for evening, pdp for night 🤣

Asgard13:
If seyi can do it .. ikpeazu.. why not Adeleke grin

After the judgement make the judges go drag am comot na …
Apc urchins and their useless baron..

Adeleke remains governor .. so wetin Dey come dey celebrate..

Maybe rogue document ..

After perusing the document yesternight.. don’t even know why people the waste time on criminals back hand judges .. if not for law .. na to lynch them and their families .. like Kano Apc did to inec rec quietly in 2015.

To serve as lesson to some crooked judges .. na mass revolution

They’re so lucky .

Power to the people
North 2023
Re: My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo by Tsufyaan: 10:50am On Jan 28, 2023
Brendaniel:

Boss there's no way we will know that cos BVAS only accredit voters card for eligible votes and not your thumbprint on the party one voted for. So please rest this matter!

1 Like

Re: My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo by Brendaniel: 10:58am On Jan 28, 2023
Tsufyaan:

Boss there's no way we will know that cos BVAS only accredit voters card for eligible votes and not your thumbprint on the party one voted for. So please rest this matter!

just simply remove the ballot papers that were invalid, they must belong to a particular party, deduct it from their votes....
Re: My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo by Tsufyaan: 11:00am On Jan 28, 2023
Brendaniel:

just simply remove the ballot papers that were invalid, they must belong to a particular party, deduct it from their votes....

How will they know the ones that are invalid when their names and voters card are not attached to the ballot papers na BVAS we dey talk about here ooo
Re: My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo by Ritchiee: 11:01am On Jan 28, 2023
nwekeugochukwu:
My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo

Ademola Adeleke's son, Sina Rambo has stated that his father is still the governor of Osun State after the Tribunal court ruling on Friday January 27, IGBERETV reports.

Om Friday, the Osun Election Petitions Tribunal annulled the July 16 governorship election results and declared the former governor, Gboyega Oyetola, as the winner of the exercise.

Adeleke was declared winner of the governorship poll held back on July 16 under the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

In August 2022, Gboyega Oyetola, who ran for re-election petitioned the tribunal to challenge the victory of Adeleke, with the claims that there was overvoting in 749 polling units across 10 LGAs of the state.

Delivering judgment on Friday, Jan. 27, the tribunal held that the governorship election was characterized by over-voting, adding that after deducting the excessive votes, Oyetola’s figures rose to 314, 921, while Adeleke’s came down to 290, 266.

The tribunal led by Justice Terste Kume then ordered the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to withdraw the certificate of return issued to Adeleke and his deputy, Kola Adewusi. It directed that the certificate of return be issued to Oyetola instead.

Reacting to the judgment, Sina Rambo said,

https://instagram.com/stories/sinarambo/3024941724440078924?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

True but just for a few weeks.
Re: My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo by kafeii123: 11:03am On Jan 28, 2023
Sina Rambo.... hmm this your name.....make we kip kwayet sha
Re: My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo by Brendaniel: 11:04am On Jan 28, 2023
Tsufyaan:

How will they know the ones that are invalid when their names and voters card are not attached to the ballot papers na BVAS we dey talk about here ooo

Once the thumbprint on a ballot paper does not match any thumbprint on the BVAS, it is invalid and should be deleted...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Shipowners Missing As Vessels Lift Products From Dangote Refinery / ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Pay N88bn Civil War Damages / Akeredolu’s Order: Ondo Tackles Presidency, As Villa Defends Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.