Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,194 members, 7,835,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo (25477 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode On Afghanistan: Rambo Warned Us In 90's But We Wouldn't Listen / Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School / Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo by NavasBit: 11:08am On Jan 28, 2023
TINUBU FOR PRESIDENT TINUBU FOR PRESIDENT
TINUBU FOR PRESIDENT TINUBU FOR PRESIDENT
Re: My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo by Tsufyaan: 11:13am On Jan 28, 2023
Brendaniel:

Once the thumbprint on a ballot paper does not match any thumbprint on the BVAS, it is invalid and should be deleted...

That's creating another problem boss not solving the problem. The best thing is to just advocate for free fair election and thats that's all. Orientation of party agents about the need for free fair election in all polling units, otherwise na waste of votes..
Re: My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo by chukel(m): 11:31am On Jan 28, 2023
Brendaniel:

You see why the country is where it is, I understand the law they applied for the tribunal, and I am saying that the law is highly faulty when there is BVAS, the law should be changed to avoid problems..
you still don't have any understanding of the issue. You don't at all. What you stated as solution is a pool of confusion.
Re: My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo by Brendaniel: 11:32am On Jan 28, 2023
Tsufyaan:

That's creating another problem boss not solving the problem. The best thing is to just advocate for free fair election and thats that's all. Orientation of party agents about the need for free fair election in all polling units, otherwise na waste of votes..

You are dealing with people who are very desperate, some of them have even killed before getting the party ticket and you think they will adhere to free and fair, In Nigeria as at now you need enforcement to get something done, some people will never listen and you need to force them, they will keep scheming as long as there is a loop hole...
Re: My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo by Brendaniel: 11:32am On Jan 28, 2023
chukel:
you still don't have any understanding of the issue. You don't at all. What you stated as solution is a pool of confusion.

That's a lie....
Re: My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo by alcuin(m): 11:32am On Jan 28, 2023
Tsufyaan:

Exactly
Re: My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo by alcuin(m): 11:35am On Jan 28, 2023
Brendaniel:

Once the thumbprint on a ballot paper does not match any thumbprint on the BVAS, it is invalid and should be deleted...

What you are suggesting (assuming, it's possible) will cause more problems.

1. Elections are supposed to be an open process. By scanning thumbprints and removing votes, you "consider" invalid violates this very first principle of Elections.

2. How are you so sure that this process cannot be rigged to remove valid votes by an interested party? We cannot try to stop rigging by creating processes that can be rigged.

3. What do you think will be acceptance of such a result by the electorates? It simply means that the results have been tampered with, and will not be accepted.

Elections are done in the open, counted in the open, invalid votes are cancelled in the open. Anything short of that, either by the use of technology, which can be rigged, will not be acceptable.

So, the best to do is to cancel such a result entirely in that Polling Unit.
Re: My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo by chukel(m): 11:37am On Jan 28, 2023
Tsufyaan:

How will they know the ones that are invalid when their names and voters card are not attached to the ballot papers na BVAS we dey talk about here ooo
you are wasting your time with a probably 12 year old
Re: My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo by VULCAN(m): 11:39am On Jan 28, 2023
How you know a fool is while he is asking someone to prove Oyetola is corrupt, he accuses Obi of corruption without evidence.

Urchins and low IQ be like bread and butter. They go well together

Parachoko:
Can you bring evidence that shows Oyetola is corrupt?

You're mistaking Oyetola for the corrupt Peter Obi who have nothing to show after ruling Anambra for 8 years
Re: My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo by Brendaniel: 11:41am On Jan 28, 2023
alcuin:

What you are suggesting will cause more problems.

1. Elections are supposed to be an open process. By scanning thumbprints and removing votes, you "consider" invalid violates this very first principle of Elections.

2. How are you so sure that this process cannot be rigged to remove valid votes by an interested party? We cannot try to stop rigging by creating processes that can be rigged.

3. What do you think will be acceptance of such a result by the electorates? It simply means that the results have been tampered with, and will not be accepted.

Elections are done in the open, counted in the open, invalid votes are cancelled in the open. Anything short of that, either by the use of technology, which can be rigged, will not be acceptable.

So, the best to do is to cancel such a result entirely in that Polling Unit.

The truth is it will harder by anyone to rig with such in place, because if your claim that this system is good, why then did APC need to go to court with another election result....
Re: My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo by ejimatic: 11:45am On Jan 28, 2023
nwekeugochukwu:
My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo

Ademola Adeleke's son, Sina Rambo has stated that his father is still the governor of Osun State after the Tribunal court ruling on Friday January 27, IGBERETV reports.

Om Friday, the Osun Election Petitions Tribunal annulled the July 16 governorship election results and declared the former governor, Gboyega Oyetola, as the winner of the exercise.

Adeleke was declared winner of the governorship poll held back on July 16 under the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

In August 2022, Gboyega Oyetola, who ran for re-election petitioned the tribunal to challenge the victory of Adeleke, with the claims that there was overvoting in 749 polling units across 10 LGAs of the state.

Delivering judgment on Friday, Jan. 27, the tribunal held that the governorship election was characterized by over-voting, adding that after deducting the excessive votes, Oyetola’s figures rose to 314, 921, while Adeleke’s came down to 290, 266.

The tribunal led by Justice Terste Kume then ordered the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to withdraw the certificate of return issued to Adeleke and his deputy, Kola Adewusi. It directed that the certificate of return be issued to Oyetola instead.

Reacting to the judgment, Sina Rambo said,

https://instagram.com/stories/sinarambo/3024941724440078924?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

. Adeleke going going GONE
Re: My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo by alcuin(m): 11:46am On Jan 28, 2023
Brendaniel:

Any vote that belongs to any party that was not accredited should be removed, simple, the rest should be counted...

What are you even saying? Have you witnessed elections before? How can you determine by looking at the ballot paper, if that voter was accredited?

Is the voters name on the ballot?

If you are tribunal judge, who wasn't even at the Polling Unit on election day, how do you determine which ballot to remove?

Even if you want to scan the thumbprints and crosscheck with the BVAS, how are you so sure that the technology is foolproof and has not being tampered with by an interested party?

Will the electorates accept that?

Try dey use your HQ na?
Re: My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo by Brendaniel: 11:47am On Jan 28, 2023
alcuin:

What are you even saying? Have you witnessed elections before? How can you determine by looking at the ballot paper, if that voter was accredited?

Is the voters name on the ballot?

If you are tribunal judge, who wasn't even at the Polling Unit on election day, how do you determine which ballot to use?

Try dey use your HQ na?

There are machines that do that and it is cheaper and faster than election tribunals...
Re: My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo by sheriffindy(m): 11:56am On Jan 28, 2023
Both parties had over voting..but only PDP was mentioned. Try to be serious.
maasoap:
Yeah! Until the supreme Court will send him packing. Ademola, PDP and Osun INEC should have known better than to involve themselves in over voting. grin grin grin
Re: My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo by newnigerdelta00: 12:16pm On Jan 28, 2023
nwekeugochukwu:

Ademola Adeleke's son, Sina Rambo has stated that his father is still the governor of Osun State after the Tribunal court ruling on Friday January 27, IGBERETV reports.

Om Friday, the Osun Election Petitions Tribunal annulled the July 16 governorship election results and declared the former governor, Gboyega Oyetola, as the winner of the exercise.

Adeleke was declared winner of the governorship poll held back on July 16 under the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

In August 2022, Gboyega Oyetola, who ran for re-election petitioned the tribunal to challenge the victory of Adeleke, with the claims that there was overvoting in 749 polling units across 10 LGAs of the state.

Delivering judgment on Friday, Jan. 27, the tribunal held that the governorship election was characterized by over-voting, adding that after deducting the excessive votes, Oyetola’s figures rose to 314, 921, while Adeleke’s came down to 290, 266.

The tribunal led by Justice Terste Kume then ordered the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to withdraw the certificate of return issued to Adeleke and his deputy, Kola Adewusi. It directed that the certificate of return be issued to Oyetola instead.

https://instagram.com/stories/sinarambo/3024941724440078924?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

Cry me a river Mr Man
Re: My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo by BRATISLAVA: 12:28pm On Jan 28, 2023
Has he handled his family matters with his wife?
Re: My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo by nedekid: 12:35pm On Jan 28, 2023
You be lawyer?

Re: My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo by Spiff20(m): 12:50pm On Jan 28, 2023
You don't even look like your father, let me see your mother first before I conclude.
Re: My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo by norriswood(m): 1:17pm On Jan 28, 2023
NumeroUno7:
Any Nigerian voting for APC is a mad person.. The amount of people who vote APC will determine the amount of mad people we have in Nigeria
.....u also the among the mad people now
Re: My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo by Adeyinka90: 2:29pm On Jan 28, 2023
Dey play..just a matter of time he vacate dat office...power don sweet dem
Re: My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo by elhaul: 4:33pm On Jan 28, 2023
nwekeugochukwu:

Adeleke families are look alikes
Re: My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo by maasoap(m): 6:09pm On Jan 28, 2023
sheriffindy:
Both parties had over voting..but only PDP was mentioned. Try to be serious.

Advise PDP and its lawyer to remind the appeal court judges about that grin grin grin
Re: My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo by Ekeneegwu(m): 7:35pm On Jan 28, 2023
FuckTheMod:
Really?

I don't like Oyetola for anything. He is a very USELESS and very corrupt Bastard.

Meanwhile, a vote for Tinubu is a vote for new hope. Let's not allow another fool ani cow to take us aback by another 30 years.

Bula baaa , Roasted corn Master .. Druggy
Re: My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo by Sunrise258: 9:30pm On Jan 28, 2023
Obituary anthem and this is one of the reason Obi will never rule Nigeria at all. Not even in the future.

NumeroUno7:
Any Nigerian voting for APC is a mad person.. The amount of people who vote APC will determine the amount of mad people we have in Nigeria
Re: My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo by sheriffindy(m): 10:04pm On Jan 28, 2023
More reason you're celebrating over nothing.
maasoap:

Advise PDP and its lawyer to remind the appeal court judges about that grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Is A Righteous Man, He Was Rigged Out - Apostle Orokpo (Video) / NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Bans Camouflage For Para-Military / Amaechi: Okonjo-iweala Begged Me Not To Say The Country Is Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.