Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo (25446 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode On Afghanistan: Rambo Warned Us In 90's But We Wouldn't Listen / Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School / Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo by nwekeugochukwu: 7:35am On Jan 28, 2023
My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo

Ademola Adeleke's son, Sina Rambo has stated that his father is still the governor of Osun State after the Tribunal court ruling on Friday January 27, IGBERETV reports.

Om Friday, the Osun Election Petitions Tribunal annulled the July 16 governorship election results and declared the former governor, Gboyega Oyetola, as the winner of the exercise.

Adeleke was declared winner of the governorship poll held back on July 16 under the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

In August 2022, Gboyega Oyetola, who ran for re-election petitioned the tribunal to challenge the victory of Adeleke, with the claims that there was overvoting in 749 polling units across 10 LGAs of the state.

Delivering judgment on Friday, Jan. 27, the tribunal held that the governorship election was characterized by over-voting, adding that after deducting the excessive votes, Oyetola’s figures rose to 314, 921, while Adeleke’s came down to 290, 266.

The tribunal led by Justice Terste Kume then ordered the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to withdraw the certificate of return issued to Adeleke and his deputy, Kola Adewusi. It directed that the certificate of return be issued to Oyetola instead.

Reacting to the judgment, Sina Rambo said,

“Two judgments were issued today at the tribunal. One in favour of PDP. Nothing changed. Sen. Ademola Adeleke remains the governor of Osun State.

“We move to the appeal court. Peace be still. The mandate of Osun will not be stolen. H.E.Ademola Adeleke remains the Governor of Osun State.”

https://instagram.com/stories/sinarambo/3024941724440078924?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo by Bornbiafra: 7:38am On Jan 28, 2023
Ok

1 Like

Re: My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo by technuel: 7:39am On Jan 28, 2023
K

1 Like

Re: My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo by Asgard13: 7:46am On Jan 28, 2023
If seyi can do it .. ikpeazu.. why not Adeleke grin

After the judgement make the judges go drag am comot na …
Apc urchins and their useless baron..

Adeleke remains governor .. so wetin Dey come dey celebrate..

Maybe rogue document ..

After perusing the document yesternight.. don’t even know why people the waste time on criminals back hand judges .. if not for law .. na to lynch them and their families .. like Kano Apc did to inec rec quietly in 2015.

To serve as lesson to some crooked judges .. na mass revolution

They’re so lucky .

Power to the people
North 2023

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo by JAMO84: 7:46am On Jan 28, 2023
The case is solid, if APC can avoid all technical errors, they will maintain the winning up to Supreme Court.

82 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo by jumper524(m): 7:47am On Jan 28, 2023
See your dad wasn't cheated.
Due process took its tool.
Overvoting was cancelled.
The best he can do is ask for a rerun in those affected pooling unit which we both know, would be a hard task to meet up the contest.
Stop raising eye brow. Due process removed you.
Same thing that removed governor of Bayelsa that year.
Unlike Imo state, this is clearly understandable.

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo by NumeroUno7(m): 7:49am On Jan 28, 2023
Any Nigerian voting for APC is a mad person.. The amount of people who vote APC will determine the amount of mad people we have in Nigeria

29 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 28, 2023
Buhari's message to Tinubu

Oga Tinubu,

You're very sick and old
you're too corrupt and cold
You're a druggie and a rogue
Your past is not even known
I can't sacrifice the lives of 200 million
Nigerians for your selfish ambition.

I have told Nigerians already that my health and old age affected my performance. Why are you so daft to know Nigerians have rejected you?

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo by FuckTheMod: 7:56am On Jan 28, 2023
Really?

I don't like Oyetola for anything. He is a very USELESS and very corrupt Bastard.

Meanwhile, a vote for Tinubu is a vote for new hope. Let's not allow another fool ani cow to take us aback by another 30 years.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo by FuckTheMod: 7:59am On Jan 28, 2023
North4Obi23:
Buhari's message to Tinubu

Oga Tinubu,

You're very sick and old
you're too corrupt and cold
You're a druggie and a rogue
Your past is not even known
I can't sacrifice the lives of 200 million
Nigerians for your selfish ambition.

I have told Nigerians already that my health and old age affected my performance. Why are you so daft to know Nigerians have rejected you?
Tell us Buharì's message to the CORRUPT OSU PIG.

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo by maasoap(m): 8:42am On Jan 28, 2023
Yeah! Until the supreme Court will send him packing. Ademola, PDP and Osun INEC should have known better than to involve themselves in over voting. grin grin grin

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo by Toneypen247(m): 8:42am On Jan 28, 2023
This same scenario happened during the time of Oyetola when Senator Adeleke took him to court and won via tribunal. The Supreme Court gave the final verdict in favour of Oyetola.✔ A possible scenario is about to replay.🤷‍♀️

Tribunals are always for the highest bidder. Both politicians are possibly guilty of the charged "overvoting" but what surprises me most is how the INEC officer in charge of the area involved was compromised to carry out their ill activities. This simply gives an insight into the outcome of the oncoming presidential election.

We need to be watchful and vigilant to avoid the evil ones from taking our glory.

My signature below provide you with qualitative academic assistance. Just a dm away🙋‍♀️📚

5 Likes

Re: My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo by ironheart(m): 8:42am On Jan 28, 2023
My father indeed. What a country

Its painful how politicians manipulate laws to suit them. the poor masses are the once suffering

20 Likes

Re: My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo by mannobi(m): 8:43am On Jan 28, 2023
This one is already in severe pain just like the Afghaneastern people. Whether you like it or not, due process has removed the terrible mistake of osun. His removal is permanent.
All enemies of yorubaland you will never rest.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo by Parachoko: 8:43am On Jan 28, 2023
That's because he appealed

43 Likes

Re: My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo by superCleanworks(m): 8:43am On Jan 28, 2023
No be by that one oh

No be by MY FATHER something oh.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo by Authoreety: 8:43am On Jan 28, 2023
Na Sina Rambo papa?

1 Like

Re: My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo by STEWpid(f): 8:43am On Jan 28, 2023
Chai..

Lobarton!
Re: My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo by Danisaint112(m): 8:43am On Jan 28, 2023
APC fighting dirty to remain in power. I'm expecting them to fight PETER OBI like this next month but Gods willing he will prevail and Nigeria set free from grilling and looting vultures and BATS that have been sucking this country dry for a long time. 😐

Meanwhile, If you are a labour party faithful/Supporter then share this video of Datti below until our Northern brothers are well enlightened. 🗣️📢

Video of Datti explaining the Labour Party symbol and how/where voters should vote;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3Zk6GjHoqI

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo by Parachoko: 8:43am On Jan 28, 2023
FuckTheMod:
Really?

I don't like Oyetola for anything. He is a very USELESS and very corrupt Bastard.

Meanwhile, a vote for Tinubu is a vote for new hope. Let's not allow fool ani cows to take us aback by another 30 years.
Can you show evidence that shows Oyetola is corrupt?

You're mistaking Oyetola for the corrupt Peter Obi who have nothing to show after ruling Anambra for 8 years

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:43am On Jan 28, 2023
reality wan set ontop dis one head soon!

"Son of gomina" title is at stake here!
grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:44am On Jan 28, 2023
He remains Governor until Supreme Court says otherwise

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo by Indelibleage: 8:44am On Jan 28, 2023
Ok, we're waiting

4 Likes

Re: My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo by Brendaniel: 8:44am On Jan 28, 2023
This Osun election tribunal has shown again why the country is the way it is today....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo by dayleke: 8:45am On Jan 28, 2023
OK o...
Re: My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo by PrinceOfLagos: 8:45am On Jan 28, 2023
Authoreety:
Na Sina Rambo papa?
yes na

B-red papa too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo by maasoap(m): 8:46am On Jan 28, 2023
jumper524:
See your dad wasn't cheated.
Die process took its tool.
Overvoting was cancelled.
The best he can do is ask for a rerun in those affected pooling unit which we both know, would be a hard task to meet up the contest.
Stop raising eye brow. Due process removed you.
Same thing that removed governor of Bayelsa that year.
Unlike Imo state, this is clearly understandable.

Nothing like rerun again in the new electoral law.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo by Winters23: 8:46am On Jan 28, 2023
grin

Ademola Adeleke is a gonna. He's on borrowed time. Soon he'll have all the time in the world to dance like a fat pig.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo by maasoap(m): 8:49am On Jan 28, 2023
Brendaniel:
This Osun election tribunal has shown again why the country is the way it is today....

What do you mean? You prefer the election riggers to remain in office? Even Osun INEC said that they won't appeal the judgement. They rigged with no common sense, is that want you want to identify with?

20 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH / Amaechi: Okonjo-iweala Begged Me Not To Say The Country Is Broke / With The Likes Of Yakubu, More Dangerous Recessions Might Be Waiting For Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.