Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,876 members, 7,844,824 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Is It Wrong For A Married Woman To Receive Money From A Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong For A Married Woman To Receive Money From A Guy? (1992 Views)

Lady Explains Why It's Wrong For Pastor To Say 'you May Now Kiss The Bride' / I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies / Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong For A Married Woman To Receive Money From A Guy? by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 28, 2023
Is it considered cheating for a married to receive money from a guy friend and also go on date with the guy with no sex involved?
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Woman To Receive Money From A Guy? by Qatar2022: 9:00am On Jan 28, 2023
It's very wrong

4 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Woman To Receive Money From A Guy? by Rexymania(m): 9:01am On Jan 28, 2023
Wrong raised to power 4 😐😐😑

8 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Woman To Receive Money From A Guy? by gfelo(m): 9:05am On Jan 28, 2023
100% wrong, we usually say women are move by touch while men are move by sight, waitin concern married woman with date again, and again 90% of men dont normally dash women money for free, there is always something attached to the gift men give to women dont be fooled, dont quote me o, i said 90% of men o

8 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Woman To Receive Money From A Guy? by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 28, 2023
Too wrong

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Woman To Receive Money From A Guy? by Reinamaria(f): 9:15am On Jan 28, 2023
Is it wrong for a guy to offer money to a married woman?
It depends on his intentions/the circumstance.
If she's in need and he offers to help her purely, then there's nothing wrong with that.

Is it wrong for a guy to ask a married woman out on a date?
Very wrong.

9 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Woman To Receive Money From A Guy? by Solofresh2: 9:19am On Jan 28, 2023
which kind mumu question be this sef
Imagine as a married man, you met your wife on a date with a guy, how will you feel

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Woman To Receive Money From A Guy? by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 28, 2023
gfelo:
100% wrong, we usually say women are move by touch while men are move by sight, waitin concern married woman with date again, and again 90% of men dont normally dash women money for free, there is always something attached to the gift men give to women dont be fooled, dont quote me o, i said 90% of men o
what if the guy is just a friend. Are you saying that a married woman and a male can't be just friends?

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Woman To Receive Money From A Guy? by Okoroawusa: 9:34am On Jan 28, 2023
There is no rightness or wrongness when it comes to women and who they collect money from.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Woman To Receive Money From A Guy? by Sniper101(m): 9:35am On Jan 28, 2023
EdibleKing:
Is it considered cheating for a married to receive money from a guy friend and also go on date with the guy with no sex involved?

it is VERY wrong

From, receiving money to going on Dates,
Eventually, they will go to bed.

Even the good book itself says...
"Flee from all forms of temptations"

3 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Woman To Receive Money From A Guy? by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 28, 2023
[quote author=Reinamaria post=120441823]Is it wrong for a guy to offer money to a married woman? [/b]
explain the bolded
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Woman To Receive Money From A Guy? by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 28, 2023
gfelo:
You think once you give a woman money she automaticaly feels indebted to you and can accept your advances?
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Woman To Receive Money From A Guy? by Chocoloco: 10:22am On Jan 28, 2023
That's how my current girl went to visit a man the other day at office, from office she said they went to a bar where they ate ,then they both went home.

She said he demanded for sex and she refused omo I weak..this guy even paid her transportation going and coming..

Omo ah just lite my colos drag nice Puff..

A toilet will always be one...

Ah no dey let woman stress me..
When I one marry ah go look for virgin ASAP, cause all these loosed whores can't be trusted...

🌜

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Woman To Receive Money From A Guy? by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 28, 2023
Chocoloco:
That's how my current girl went to visit a man the other day at office, from office she said they went to a bar where they ate ,then they both went home.

She said he demanded for sex and she refused omo I weak..this guy even paid her transportation going and coming..

When I one marry ah go look for virgin ASAP, cause all these loosed whores can't be trusted...

🌜
You dont believe your girl?
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Woman To Receive Money From A Guy? by UmbrateethO4: 10:27am On Jan 28, 2023
no it's not. U can even receive sperm add am

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Woman To Receive Money From A Guy? by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 28, 2023
Reinamaria:
Is it wrong for a guy to offer money to a married woman?

Is it wrong for a guy to ask a married woman out on a date?
Very wrong.

No wonder...na your type dey sleep with married men.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Woman To Receive Money From A Guy? by Reinamaria(f): 10:48am On Jan 28, 2023
Rayban25:

No wonder...na your type dey sleep with married men.

It is your type that sleep with other men's wives.
You wicked hearted being!
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Woman To Receive Money From A Guy? by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 28, 2023
Reinamaria:

It is your type that sleep with other men's wives.
You wicked hearted being!

Even if you collect money from a man that is not your husband " depending on the circumstances " will you tell your husband?...of course not because you know he'll not approve of it...theres no how you'll collect money from men and one thing wont lead to the other...olosho
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Woman To Receive Money From A Guy? by Reinamaria(f): 11:08am On Jan 28, 2023
Rayban25:

Even if you collect money from a man that is not your husband " depending on the circumstances " will you tell your husband?...of course not because you know he'll not approve of it...theres no how you'll collect money from men and one thing wont lead to the other...olosho

You are a very wicked human being.
May you be judged according to your word!
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Woman To Receive Money From A Guy? by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 28, 2023
Reinamaria:

You are a very wicked human being.
May you be judged according to your word!

Olosho...stop sleeping with married men and collecting their money.Stop it
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Woman To Receive Money From A Guy? by Reinamaria(f): 11:21am On Jan 28, 2023
Rayban25:

Olosho...stop sleeping with married men and collecting their money.Stop it

After today, you will learn never to lay false accusations in your life!
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Woman To Receive Money From A Guy? by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 28, 2023
Reinamaria:

After today, you will learn never to lay false accusations in your life!

What will you do except to cry from hearing the truth? Olosho
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Woman To Receive Money From A Guy? by Raalsalghul: 11:28am On Jan 28, 2023
Chocoloco:

🌜

😁😁😁😁

I like your style.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Woman To Receive Money From A Guy? by Vinnie2000(m): 11:34am On Jan 28, 2023
WRONG..

Though my Married Ex called to beg me for Urgent 5K.
And when I sent her, she sent me dis Emojis..😘💋💋.

I Just Smiled. cool
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Woman To Receive Money From A Guy? by Streetmovement(m): 11:54am On Jan 28, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Una just dey find excuse to cheat....make una continue, as for me if I happen to find out such my trust will be withdrawn immediately.

Let's get this straight, if my woman can accept gifts from another man irrespective of the level of friendship without letting me know or with the intent of keeping it a secret then it's safe to say there's something fishy.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Woman To Receive Money From A Guy? by mofolusho570: 12:20pm On Jan 28, 2023
No wonder...na your type dey sleep with married men.No wonder...na your type dey sleep with married men....
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Woman To Receive Money From A Guy? by faceLAGOS: 12:29pm On Jan 28, 2023
*laughs*

I just dey pity this generation of married Nigerian men.

*laughs again*

Many of you all will die before your time.

Courtesy of that h0e you call a wife.

*lol like mad man*

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Woman To Receive Money From A Guy? by Jozilinn: 12:52pm On Jan 28, 2023
You think it's all married men that provides for their family abi, please we shouldn't be one sided,I have seen men that would swear heaven and earth about them not having money, only to find them in bars with their friends paying on drinks.

The woman is left to cater for the children without any support,if he wants to give them money it's 1k... imagine a married man working quite well giving that to his wife,and there's nothing at home to feed on only for him to tell her that she knows how she would do it,abeg how? How much do these women get sef... how much is given to a child to go to school everyday talkless of 2 and you say she shouldn't beg someone else.

If the woman has urgent needs let her beg, since nobody dey even help physically na to do see finish for back... she can't let her children die,mothers are starving just for their children to eat,slay queens are not mothers... just because our girls are now unfaithful doesn't mean all women do, including the men... everyone with their issues oh.

There are some that beg even when the husband is giving them,those ones are bad and evil, the ones whose husband don't provide,and they ask and sell their body aren't on the right path,but the ones that the husband doesn't provide and they ask,they are even scared to ask sef, when they get the money they appreciate and it ends there are doing the right thing... I have seen mothers bringing their kids to school each and everyday,you will never see them judge their husbands to anyone, but if only you know what that woman is going through en... make we just thank God say we are getting more educated by the day.

God bless everyone both male and female reading this... Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Woman To Receive Money From A Guy? by 145fauzia: 5:22pm On Jan 28, 2023
😁😁😁😁I like your style.😁😁😁😁I like your style....

(1) (Reply)

My English Is Very Bad / I Finally bleeped Up, E Reach My Turn I Don F. / How Much Is Enough To Give A Girl For Her Hair? Yahoo Boys Pls Avoid This Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.