Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Panic As "Bomb" Found In Ikeja LGA Office - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Panic As "Bomb" Found In Ikeja LGA Office (10293 Views)

Panic As Falana Drags GEJ, Dasuki, Metuh, NOI To International Criminal Court / Panic As Presidential Guards Shield Jonathan From Gun Salute Drama / Scores Feared Dead As Bomb Blast Rocks Kano Motor Park (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panic As "Bomb" Found In Ikeja LGA Office by lepasharon(f): 9:35pm On Sep 07, 2011
babaowo:

if they try bomb lagos,which i doubt,but if they try it biko! many mallam life go lost! Because my ppl no dey joke for lagos.

grin grin

(ok dis really isnt funny embarassed cry
i smell war coming up in naija, another hutu-tutsi cry
Re: Panic As "Bomb" Found In Ikeja LGA Office by Nymphnode(m): 9:50pm On Sep 07, 2011
Finally! Kaabọ se dada lo de? Atin reti re o. Now where is Fashola's cheque book?
Re: Panic As "Bomb" Found In Ikeja LGA Office by Merc: 9:55pm On Sep 07, 2011
Lagos people sabi fear. A begiiiiiiiiii
grin
Re: Panic As "Bomb" Found In Ikeja LGA Office by seedord247(m): 10:01pm On Sep 07, 2011
Merc:

Lagos people sabi fear. A begiiiiiiiiii
grin

If you see Gun you fit wait talk less of Bomb
Re: Panic As "Bomb" Found In Ikeja LGA Office by hackney(m): 10:02pm On Sep 07, 2011
That country is tumbling into the abyss.
rowdy dump.

how safe are the local flights biko?
Re: Panic As "Bomb" Found In Ikeja LGA Office by lagcity(m): 10:07pm On Sep 07, 2011
phock this poo. i'm moving to Igboland grin grin Abeg which Igbo state has the highest population of Yorubas?
Re: Panic As "Bomb" Found In Ikeja LGA Office by kosire(m): 10:11pm On Sep 07, 2011
[b][/b] That is a nix move. Wether it is an explosive or NoT d issue we Are talking about  Here is dat it is a nix move. Becos people ar nw masters of Their surroundins[/color][img]http://[/img][img][/img]
kosire:

[color=#990000] datz d awarenez. Weda bomb or nt
Re: Panic As "Bomb" Found In Ikeja LGA Office by BIGERBOY1: 10:11pm On Sep 07, 2011
Guys dont u think who ever is behind this is winning if not won the battle. The aim is have us  fight ourselves instead of the real threat. BH bomb maiduguri today, bomb Abuja tomorow and if, a BIG IF they bomb lagos will killing abokis solve the problem.  Please my people lets not go down that line we dont know whats at the end of it.

Its only logical to join hands and fight a group which kills hausas, yorubas and igbos indiscriminately. Whats the logic behind fighting ourselves?
Re: Panic As "Bomb" Found In Ikeja LGA Office by igboboy1(m): 10:18pm On Sep 07, 2011
damola1:

didn't know Nigeria had a [b]Yoruba [/b]tribe

well speaks volume of the country's educational system for not letting you know, oh well at least now you know
Re: Panic As "Bomb" Found In Ikeja LGA Office by lepasharon(f): 10:20pm On Sep 07, 2011
and then my frends wonder why i dont wanna come to naija!
Re: Panic As "Bomb" Found In Ikeja LGA Office by igboboy1(m): 10:22pm On Sep 07, 2011
seedord247:

You don start again Authentic Eediot.

just answer the question below.

what's the capital of Igbo

A) crime.

B) Blood money

C) Drug Dealer

D) All of the above

oh trivia time? ok you answer this:
what is the capital of yoruba

A) Sophisticated bribe taking (the oonis, obas, the adekunles)

B) Tiger marks for face (ajasins)

C) Agberos littering the street

D) Juju men

E) Sophosticaed looting of national treasury (OBJ and Bankole)

F) cocaine pushing (tinubu)

G) Gorilla bred sapiens (tokyo for ibadan)

H) All of the above

Anuofia na only u sabi pose trivia questions?  Ngwanu answer
Re: Panic As "Bomb" Found In Ikeja LGA Office by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 07, 2011
igbo boy:

well speaks volume of the country's educational system for not letting you know, oh well at least now you know
why blame him ? He was born and bred in Ajegunle into spare part business !
Re: Panic As "Bomb" Found In Ikeja LGA Office by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 07, 2011
goggs:

Vanguard sef!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked

see disjointed news article!

The headline: Bomb discovered in Lagos

The link address: alleged bomb discovered in Lagos

In the report: The Council Secretary who gave his name as Hon. Ayodele told Vanguard that the policemen from bomb squad promised to take the substance to the laboratory to ascertain whether it was an explosive or not.

The Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer, Mr Samuel Jinadu, who was also at the scene, t[b]old journalists that the substance was not an explosive[/b] . But he did not state what exactly it was.

However, despite assurances by the police that the substance was not bomb, none of the local government staff dared to go inside as they all stayed out of the area for fear of another explosive material.

So Vanguard has in house bomb squad that can tell definitely a bomb from all else. Boko Haram Journalist!

And I thought I was the only one who observed this. Can't others read!?
Then again, the below content of this news item appears deliberately inserted for sinister purposes. It contrasts highly with the remainder of the news! And to think the poster is the moderator!! Tufiakwa!!

~OAM4J:

Unconfirmed reports said bomb experts who arrived the scene later stated that the substance would have exploded if the air conditioner was put on.
Re: Panic As "Bomb" Found In Ikeja LGA Office by amor4ce(m): 10:40pm On Sep 07, 2011
sauer and goggs, I noticed the same thing as well as soon as I read the report.

Is Vanguard Newspapers the Fox News of Nigeria, considering their various lopsided and epileptic reports?
Re: Panic As "Bomb" Found In Ikeja LGA Office by firestar(f): 10:48pm On Sep 07, 2011
Please note the access people have on 'bangers', firecrackers, and 'knockouts'.
It's worrisome. I fear pranks played with such won't be amusing especially during the '-ember' months.
And (narrows eyes) why there? It leaves open another wild goose chase. . .
And please desist from this ethnic undercurrents will you? angry This ethnic group versus another: It's just a perfect distraction from this perpartrators.
Re: Panic As "Bomb" Found In Ikeja LGA Office by BIGERBOY1: 10:51pm On Sep 07, 2011
@ sauer

good or bad, that was nice analysis, ur papa no waste in moni on u.

the bunch of posters we have here are anyway belle face or wind blow posters, incapable even reading d article not to talk of understanding it. the only thing they read b4 posting rubish is the thread subject/title.
Re: Panic As "Bomb" Found In Ikeja LGA Office by igboboy1(m): 10:54pm On Sep 07, 2011
~Bluetooth:

why blame him ? He was born and bred in Ajegunle into spare part business !

damola u dey hear? Bluetooth don analyze ur life history for me so I apologize for not knowing that you being born in ajegunle and your foray into spare parts is the reason for your daftnesss, poor damola cry
Re: Panic As "Bomb" Found In Ikeja LGA Office by Immanuelle: 11:06pm On Sep 07, 2011
Nigeria vs boko haram may God almighty save us from the hand of EXTREMIST
Re: Panic As "Bomb" Found In Ikeja LGA Office by Emilo(m): 11:12pm On Sep 07, 2011
It is not happening only in Nigeria oh, bomb scare is everywhere including California, today

http://news.yahoo.com/socal-high-school-evacuated-bomb-threat-190800968.html
Re: Panic As "Bomb" Found In Ikeja LGA Office by hulk003: 11:44pm On Sep 07, 2011
this is a false alarm, some one must have fake it 2 scare people.i don't think its a real bomb, looks like a parcel to me grin grin grin
Re: Panic As "Bomb" Found In Ikeja LGA Office by rasputinn(m): 11:45pm On Sep 07, 2011
link=topic=754437.msg9102443#msg9102443 date=:

Looks like two huge loafs of bread wrapped in orange bags to me. . . .
Nice digression,very much needed abeg
Re: Panic As "Bomb" Found In Ikeja LGA Office by djcrucifix(m): 12:01am On Sep 08, 2011
I was in ikeja when the story broke out. had to display my usain bolt skills mayne. e no easy. na God dey save us for this country. shey me I no go ja go cotonou like dis.
Re: Panic As "Bomb" Found In Ikeja LGA Office by Nobody: 12:36am On Sep 08, 2011
cops did it.
want to troll Lagos state gov. for moar dough.
retracted that it wasnt a bomb because eventually the FBI and CIA will know this was a different make from the usual boko explosives
Re: Panic As "Bomb" Found In Ikeja LGA Office by dudubody: 2:37am On Sep 08, 2011
where is OPC oooo, Fasheun, Gani adams we need u guys before BH destroy our land
Re: Panic As "Bomb" Found In Ikeja LGA Office by tEsLim(m): 3:06am On Sep 08, 2011
Well if a BH bomb detonates in Lagos or any type of bomb I think it might lead to a civil war. Though this one looks like an hoax some people just wanted to close early or steal files from that office.

But the state of the nation is delicate now. Any BH movement in proper South or East would/could trigger civil war. But before then we can seperate amicably. Obviously we can grant all the Igbo spare part dealers and useful ones asylum or resident permit in the new Yoruba Sovereign states. And for hausa they should eat their onions alone. I've lived in countries where all food are imported we have the Lagos port. And probably its just gonna serve us alone with our partners in PH. I think the ports will be opened for food and all. Obasanjo put ban on frozen meat imports thinking it will help boost sales of produce from his grimy rotten farm
Re: Panic As "Bomb" Found In Ikeja LGA Office by htajz: 3:13am On Sep 08, 2011
why would boko harem want to bomb a local govt hq this a hoax or maybe one of those lunatics roaming around lagos like the one that wanted to bomb pastor oyakilome.
Re: Panic As "Bomb" Found In Ikeja LGA Office by Nobody: 5:38am On Sep 08, 2011
tEsLim:

Well if a BH bomb detonates in Lagos or any type of bomb I think it might lead to a civil war. Though this one looks like an hoax some people just wanted to close early or steal files from that office.

But the state of the nation is delicate now. Any BH movement in proper South or East would/could trigger civil war. But before then we can seperate amicably. Obviously we can grant all the Igbo spare part dealers and useful ones asylum or resident permit in the new Yoruba Sovereign states. And for hausa they should eat their onions alone. I've lived in countries where all food are imported we have the Lagos port. And probably its just gonna serve us alone with our partners in PH. I think the ports will be opened for food and all. Obasanjo put ban on frozen meat imports thinking it will help boost sales of produce from his grimy rotten farm

So many yoruba bigots on this site,
Re: Panic As "Bomb" Found In Ikeja LGA Office by OYINBOGOJU(m): 6:09am On Sep 08, 2011
solihu:

Funny enough, the stuff had a funny looking label like agege bread grin

The bread you saw could kill oo

Don`t joke with anything that look like package B-O-M-B
Re: Panic As "Bomb" Found In Ikeja LGA Office by itiswell1(m): 6:12am On Sep 08, 2011
The beginning of the end
Re: Panic As "Bomb" Found In Ikeja LGA Office by dayokanu(m): 6:16am On Sep 08, 2011
Goodluck to those that voted GEJ and not PDP
Re: Panic As "Bomb" Found In Ikeja LGA Office by splitnaija(m): 7:22am On Sep 08, 2011
Naija needs to split whether peacefully or otherwise, it's just a matter of time cos the countdown has begun already!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Will Soon Recall Amaechi – Akpabio / APC Is A Gang-up - Ekweremadu (Deputy Senate President) / Tambuwal Shares Keke, Pumping & Tiller Machines To Mark Democracy Day(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.