Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,751 members, 7,844,466 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Panic As "Bomb" Found In Ikeja LGA Office - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Panic As "Bomb" Found In Ikeja LGA Office (10292 Views)

Panic As Falana Drags GEJ, Dasuki, Metuh, NOI To International Criminal Court / Panic As Presidential Guards Shield Jonathan From Gun Salute Drama / Scores Feared Dead As Bomb Blast Rocks Kano Motor Park (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panic As "Bomb" Found In Ikeja LGA Office by Ayoobscom(m): 9:22am On Sep 08, 2011
It's furious the extent to which Nigerians are gullible.

The fact that Nigerian is in a bomblast era does not mean people should start fabricating irrational fears in the mind of the people with all this fake

pictures and fake bomb plots.

Dangerous situation may be reported but not this synthetic animosities.

Whatever is wrapped there was snapped by the packager himself/herself to arouse attentions and create fears. Several a time the had layed fears on thirdmainland too,

Idiots
Re: Panic As "Bomb" Found In Ikeja LGA Office by splitnaija(m): 10:22am On Sep 08, 2011
Ayoobscom:

It's furious the extent to which Nigerians are gullible.

The fact that Nigerian is in a bomblast era does not mean people should start fabricating irrational fears in the mind of the people with all this fake

pictures and fake bomb plots.

Dangerous situation may be reported but not this synthetic animosities.

Whatever is wrapped there was snapped by the packager himself/herself to arouse attentions and create fears. Several a time the had layed fears on thirdmainland too,

Idiots

Na monkey wey wan see hunter face dey collect bullet for head. Wait until you see real bomb before you take off. You hear?
Re: Panic As "Bomb" Found In Ikeja LGA Office by Ayoobscom(m): 11:15am On Sep 08, 2011
Your Username @Splitnaija depict you are the real monkey with bad message to the world

people like you want's Naija split-you are of those bad seeds Nigeria is striving to screen to the pit.

did you read this line below or your left eyes is bleeding\

Dangerous situation may be reported but not the synthetic/fake one's like this.

Or you want me to spell it for you.
Re: Panic As "Bomb" Found In Ikeja LGA Office by splitnaija(m): 11:25am On Sep 08, 2011
^^^ The username is there to hunt dumb-asses and treasury-looters like you who are sore afraid of losing their ill-gotten wealth in the event of an obvious Naija split (amicably or forcefully). The countdown is on, whether you like it or not and I sincerely hope your Boko HaR.A.M. bombers move quickly to the Western, Eastern and Southern parts of naija to help quicken the process. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Panic As "Bomb" Found In Ikeja LGA Office by Ayoobscom(m): 11:29am On Sep 08, 2011
I thought i was talking to a reas0nable person,

he sounds like kidnappers
Re: Panic As "Bomb" Found In Ikeja LGA Office by splitnaija(m): 11:38am On Sep 08, 2011
Ayoobscom:

I thought i was talking to a reas0nable person,

he sounds like kidnappers

Sorry, I'd rather remain unreasonable in your eyes than buy into your silly and baseless argument. It's a well known fact that it's always better to err on the side of caution. Do you get that? Monkey wey wan see hunter face!  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Panic As "Bomb" Found In Ikeja LGA Office by lwise(m): 12:49pm On Sep 08, 2011
FrankNero ФРАНКЛИНУ Ufomadu
As A Chemist And Member Of CHEMSOC,
I want to speak from a professional point of view.
That element displayed here is not a bomb,
If the police can tell the truth by inviting professionals, they will tell the whole world what is the content of that wicked gadget.
The gadget was planted to kill the doctor and I would like to explain to you how it works. There are two to three compounds in that parcel (I will not disclose their names for security reasons) When the AC is switched on, current will pass into the two heat elements which trigger a spontaneous emission of poisonous gasses as a result of the reaction of the elements due to heat transfer and the electric field acting as a catalyst.
The AC INLET will suck the poisonous gas into the doctors office and if he spends between 30 minutes to 2 hours in his office, inhaling the dangerous gas, his lungs will rupture and the blood hemoglobin will also react and in less than 1-3 hours, the doctor will become dizzy and die in his office.
Then the person who planted the gadget will remove it after about 2 hours and nobody will discover what happened.

It was the same tactics that was used to kill Col. Onyearugbulem by members of PDP in 2002-2003.

The doctor should be told the truth, then he should be questioned to know who must be interested in taking over his seat once he is dead.

dats the response of a guy on vanguard newspaper online.
Re: Panic As "Bomb" Found In Ikeja LGA Office by Ayoobscom(m): 1:09pm On Sep 08, 2011
Sorry, I'd rather remain unreasonable in your eyes than buy into your silly and baseless argument. It's a well known fact that it's always better to err on the side of caution. Do you get that? Monkey wey wan see hunter face!

@splitnaija, now you sound like Boko Haram Pirate

A dunce will never get your point no matter how you hammer it in his rut head,

Agent of disunity is the devil you replicate/ ( Splitnaija) change it to Unitenija then barb your hair grin grin grin grin
Re: Panic As "Bomb" Found In Ikeja LGA Office by lwise(m): 2:20pm On Sep 08, 2011
Why do ppl enjoy insulting themselves on this forum,dont we hav moderators again.This forum is one of the most accessed forum in Nigeria but some ppl are turning it to a useless forum. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Panic As "Bomb" Found In Ikeja LGA Office by splitnaija(m): 2:36pm On Sep 08, 2011
Ayoobscom:

A dunce will never get your point no matter how you hammer it in his rut head

Exactly my point!!!

So, na "Gbam" you go hear next since against all rational reasoning, the monkey in you has resolved to see the hunter's face before running for cover!!!
Sorry, I can't help you any longer grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Panic As "Bomb" Found In Ikeja LGA Office by Ayoobscom(m): 2:39pm On Sep 08, 2011
well said @Iwise

@splitnaija puts up the flame

Apologies to everyone including the whitewashed.
Re: Panic As "Bomb" Found In Ikeja LGA Office by splitnaija(m): 2:43pm On Sep 08, 2011
Ayoobscom:

well said @Iwise

@splitnaija puts up the flame

Apologies to everyone including the whitewashed.
@Ayoobscom
No, you did by calling people "Idiots" in your very first post, you can double-check again. But wait a minute, I was told monkeys (and Primates in general) have very long memories, how come you don't?
Re: Panic As "Bomb" Found In Ikeja LGA Office by Ayoobscom(m): 3:22pm On Sep 08, 2011
@splitnaija you are definitely jobless

Godbless you, God save Nigeria, that is my reply

I'm out of here.
Re: Panic As "Bomb" Found In Ikeja LGA Office by splitnaija(m): 3:37pm On Sep 08, 2011
@Ayoobscom
@splitnaija you are definitely jobless
No, you're dead wrong! I work for the leading Oil Producing Company in Naija at the moment, I only use assholes like you to diffuse work pressure.

Godbless you, God save Nigeria, that is my reply
Amen, that's my candid wish for you and my dear country Nigeria too (we agree at some point at least) grin grin grin

I'm out of here.
Thanks, I'm glad you finally put out the fire you ignited.

On a lighter note though, apologies for allowing me mess up your day cos I could feel it in you responses. No ill-feelings intended pls.
Cheers
Re: Panic As "Bomb" Found In Ikeja LGA Office by Ayoobscom(m): 4:08pm On Sep 08, 2011
O! congratulations @splitnaija you have won

When a pig roll up himself in the cesspool and you chased him out of there,he will come out shake his stinky body and mumble O! what a good swimmer i was.

Congratulations once again @splitnaija.

I hope your mission is not to split d oil company, 'He must be a proud individual'he doesnt even want prayers

this should do for a lunch,
Re: Panic As "Bomb" Found In Ikeja LGA Office by splitnaija(m): 4:15pm On Sep 08, 2011
Ayoobscom:

O! congratulations @splitnaija you have won

When a pig roll up himself in the cesspool and you chased him out of there,he will come out shake his stinky body and mumble O! what a good swimmer i was.

Congratulations once again @splitnaija.

I hope your mission is not to split d oil company, 'He must be a proud individual'he doesnt even want prayers

this should do for a lunch,

I thought you said you were out of here? For your information, we are closer to dinner than lunch now (it's 4:15p.m. local time pls). If I say u be monkey with short memory (a very rare specie), you go say I don start again.

Abeg, go jump on a tree branch joo and enjoy your evening! grin grin grin grin grin

N.B
Please pardon me, this will be my last response to you cos I've had enough laughter on you to sustain me a whole week!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Panic As "Bomb" Found In Ikeja LGA Office by Ayoobscom(m): 5:00pm On Sep 08, 2011
This is where i'm going, here we are

Let a dog know he trespassed and he will tuck his tails and crawl under the couch

Anyway I'm happy I made a new friend today in a quarrelsome way, @splitnaija you can connect me on yahoo.chat at , do you want it ?

Laughssssssssss, I work with of the top telecoms in nigeria one of this days i could invite you for a lunch at lagos VI though, will that be convenience @splitnaija
Re: Panic As "Bomb" Found In Ikeja LGA Office by splitnaija(m): 5:08pm On Sep 08, 2011
Ayoobscom:

I work with of the top telecoms in nigeria 

[s]No wonder the quality of our network is so poor these days, they now hire monkeys and pay peanuts!!![/s]

Sorry, no more responses from me.
Re: Panic As "Bomb" Found In Ikeja LGA Office by vmp: 5:35pm On Sep 08, 2011
New and cheap automatic block/brick moulding machine for sale is durable, suitable for making 9,6,5inches block/brick both hollow and solid for more info call +2348160182087 or visit www.diplinv..com
Re: Panic As "Bomb" Found In Ikeja LGA Office by adamaw2tuf: 8:30pm On Sep 08, 2011
SO SINCE WHEN HAS PORT HACOURT BECOME A PARTNER TO YORUBA LAND,OR YOU ARE JUST DREAMING TO HAVE PH AS YOUR PARTNER ?AFTER ALL PAIN AND SUFERINGS YOU HIDE BEHIND OTHER PEOPLE AND BROUGHT UPON PEOPLE OF THAT REGION,AND YOU THINK THEY ARE STUPIDE FOR YOU TO USE THEM AGAIN?IF YOU WANT YOUR YORUBA SOVEREIGN STATE YOU HAVE TO FIGHT FOR IT, UNFORTUNATELY YOU WOULD RATHER DIE LIKE COWARDS THAN PUT UP A FIGHT EVEN FOR TWO HOURS IT'S IN YOUR BLOOD COS ALL YOU ARE OPENING YOUR BIG MOUTH ENJOYING AT PRESENT SINCE 1967 ARE WHAT WE FOUGHT AND THE PRICE WE PAID DURING THAT WAR,LET YOUR SO CALLED ELDERS TELL US THEIR CONTRIBUTION DURING AND AFTER THAT WAR APART FROM DANGLING YOURSELVES BETWEEN IBOS AND HAUSAS IN DAY LIGHT AND AT NIGHT YOU LL RUN COME UP HERE IN THE NORTH TO GIVE YOUR COWARDISH IDEAS THAT HAVE ONLY KEPT THIS COUNTRY FROM HEALING FROM THE WOUND OF CIVIL WAR,COS YOU DONT WANT A PROPER HEALING PROSESS TO TAKE PLACE IN THE COUNTRY AS YOU SEE YOURSELVES A LOOSER WHEN OTHER ETHNICS START LOVING EACH OTHER AND GIVE EACH OTHER THE RESPECT THEY TRUELY DESERVE.YOU CONIVING DUBBLE STANDARD AND TWO HEADED SNAKE YORUBAS.YOU WANT A YORUBA SOVEREIGN STATE RIGHT,AND HOW ARE YOU GONNA GET THAT BY 419?I DONT THINK SO COS MOST PEOPLE ETHNIC GROUPS IN NIGERIA KNOW WHO YOU TRUELY ARE AND THEY ARE VICTIMS OF YOUR DUBBLE STANDARD AND ZIGZAG WAY OF LIFE SINCE 1967.
tEsLim:

Well if a BH bomb detonates in Lagos or any type of bomb I think it might lead to a civil war. Though this one looks like an hoax some people just wanted to close early or steal files from that office.

But the state of the nation is delicate now. Any BH movement in proper South or East would/could trigger civil war. But before then we can seperate amicably. Obviously we can grant all the Igbo spare part dealers and useful ones asylum or resident permit in the new Yoruba Sovereign states. And for hausa they should eat their onions alone. I've lived in countries where all food are imported we have the Lagos port. And probably its just gonna serve us alone with our partners in PH. I think the ports will be opened for food and all. Obasanjo put ban on frozen meat imports thinking it will help boost sales of produce from his grimy rotten farm
Re: Panic As "Bomb" Found In Ikeja LGA Office by adamaw2tuf: 9:00pm On Sep 08, 2011
@emilo.so starting what nazis did by rounding murdering innocent jews is what you sugest and do you justify that? have you fogeten that not all northerners are muslims and not all muslims are boko haram? so when see a zongo kataf man or woman you round him up cos he/she looks is what? pls tell me.
Re: Panic As "Bomb" Found In Ikeja LGA Office by adamaw2tuf: 9:06pm On Sep 08, 2011
@quid.my friend very well said,and that is for those who find pleasure when other people are going through very dificulties.
Re: Panic As "Bomb" Found In Ikeja LGA Office by abiolak: 3:16am On Sep 09, 2011
Nigeria govt should stop all this mess i do not know if they derive joy in seeing people killin themself all on tribal or religious bases, all i know is that nigeria govt know more of boko aram activities, they are only using the news to divert our attention from they poor governing process Nigerians wake up.
Re: Panic As "Bomb" Found In Ikeja LGA Office by Ayoobscom(m): 7:31am On Sep 09, 2011
Goodmorning @splitnaija i hope you slept well?
Re: Panic As "Bomb" Found In Ikeja LGA Office by splitnaija(m): 8:01am On Sep 09, 2011
Ayoobscom:

Goodmorning @splitnaija i hope you slept well?

Hey, good morning my friend! How are you doing today? Sure I had a sound sleep, hope you did too?
Re: Panic As "Bomb" Found In Ikeja LGA Office by vodkat: 3:12pm On Sep 09, 2011
[flash=200,200]http://www.youtube.com/embed/KZDbGVFIjuI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>[/flash]
Re: Panic As "Bomb" Found In Ikeja LGA Office by 1luvkipsus: 3:14pm On Sep 09, 2011
I do hope that my Yoruba brothers have not joined Boko Haram.
Re: Panic As "Bomb" Found In Ikeja LGA Office by vodkat: 3:14pm On Sep 09, 2011
[flash=200,200][[flash=425, 344]http://www.youtube.com/embed/KZDbGVFIjuI/flash]
Re: Panic As "Bomb" Found In Ikeja LGA Office by vodkat: 3:16pm On Sep 09, 2011
Re: Panic As "Bomb" Found In Ikeja LGA Office by igboboy1(m): 8:25am On Sep 10, 2011
1luvkipsus:

I do hope that my Yoruba brothers have not joined Boko Haram.

tey tey na

do you know that mutallab's father in-law is a Yoruba guy? -i.e

Aare Musulumi of Yorubaland, Alhaji Azeez Alao-Arisekola.
Arisekola's daughter married mutallab's brother.
Arisekola is part of the sharia board committee.
Who was president when sharia came into this country? a Yoruba man
Who was the second in command 90% of the time when this country was raped by the northerners? Yoruba man

As you can see Yorubas mingling with the boko haramites up north no be today so maybe they have learned a thing or two from their BH friends

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Will Defend Nigeria's Unity With My Blood" - David Mark / President Goodluck Jonathan's Eid-el-fitri Message To Nigerians / PDP Will Soon Recall Amaechi – Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.