Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,134 members, 7,845,772 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

She Raped Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Raped Me (4624 Views)

Nairaland She Raped Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Raped Me by ExudeLoveToAll: 10:38pm On Jan 28, 2023
youngZee23:
This life no balance..why don't people take boys serious..if this story is from a girl..everybody will be calling for the boys head but now look at the comments..boys are in trouble

It's surprising
Re: She Raped Me by Mercury12(m): 1:44am On Jan 29, 2023
dobnina:

She raped you... Yes
But you enjoyed it.

You have no case here Oga cos your pee was active. She didn't force your pee to rise.

The story might be fake but it sometimes good to shut up when you don't know the right thing to say.
Why say someone enjoy a rape so they deserve it. Would you like to be rape? Perhaps you might enjoy it too undecided

3 Likes

Re: She Raped Me by anonymuz(m): 2:02am On Jan 29, 2023
LittleBigDick:
I got raped by a female co-worker yesterday being Friday. We went out for drinks after work just as co-workers and all was fine. We were having an ok time, then suddenly I started feeling bleeped. Like super drunk in a way I'd never felt before. I only had 3 drinks so there's no way. There's no fucking way . I think this bitch drugged me?
I vaguely remember her pushing me into her car. I just woke up naked, in what I guess was her house with this bitch asleep next to me too. I got my clothes and quietly left. I still feel really bleeped, dizzy and nauseous. Few minutes outside her house I hop onboard an uber going to my house . I didn't want this. I didn't ask for this. Wtf do I do? I'm going to have to see her at work on Monday. Wtf do I do?
you aren't good script writer. Any good content writer on education assay please let's liase via mail
Re: She Raped Me by FengChui(m): 8:33am On Jan 29, 2023
Eyinju112:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜’πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Pretty girl.... Just ignore the phool. You're playing into his hand already. You're giving him the attention he seeks and that is the only fuel needed by his mentally unstable brain.
Re: She Raped Me by Eyinju112(f): 10:01am On Jan 30, 2023
That was the mistake I made. Thanks for the advice, I won’t make same mistake ever again
FengChui:

Pretty girl.... Just ignore the phool. You're playing into his hand already. You're giving him the attention he seeks and that is the only fuel needed by his mentally unstable brain.
Re: She Raped Me by Hatrick01: 10:37am On Jan 30, 2023
Simp.
FengChui:

and ur mind told u that ur SIMPISM display will get u whats under her skirt?

Re: She Raped Me by Macnnoli4(m): 10:44am On Jan 30, 2023
Confront her, threaten her and figure out if she deposited STDs or tried the pregnancy trap. Dude was drugged and didn't even get to enjoy the sex. Seriously, despite all the horney men around, some girls still rape, haba!
Re: She Raped Me by Beautyprincess2: 11:06pm On Jan 31, 2023
So u think the people in this forum are fools? Oga ur story no add up. Rest!!!
Re: She Raped Me by FengChui(m): 11:20pm On Feb 02, 2023
Hatrick01:
Simp.and ur mind told u that ur SIMPISM display will get u whats under her skirt?

May Obatala stroke you dead for that which you typed. Is it your simp?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Most Insultive Words Ur Guy/chick Ever Said To U? / Ladies In The House, I Need Your Advice On This / When Can an African Woman Divorce Her Husband? [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.