Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,972 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

How Do I Know When/who Is Right To Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Know When/who Is Right To Date? (1144 Views)

Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry / Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... / How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Know When/who Is Right To Date? by Dondav(m): 10:43pm On Sep 07, 2011
This is serious! U guys've always been wonderful, but what gives me the creeps is that i don't know whom to date! Cos these ladies don't seem to attract me. Or maybe it's not the right time yet. . . ,  I'm guessing that there are lots of right people to date and lots of time,  Pls my fellow NLANDERS, How do we know when or who is the right person to date?
Re: How Do I Know When/who Is Right To Date? by Mcleo007(m): 11:27pm On Sep 07, 2011
There is no telling the right person, till we give in to those we want to be right with us.
Re: How Do I Know When/who Is Right To Date? by Dondav(m): 11:48pm On Sep 07, 2011
^^ Confusing but understandable!
Re: How Do I Know When/who Is Right To Date? by HighChief4(m): 12:03am On Sep 08, 2011
Nobody is ever 100% sure, but just know the basic things you want in a lady
Re: How Do I Know When/who Is Right To Date? by inme: 12:12am On Sep 08, 2011
fast and pray
Re: How Do I Know When/who Is Right To Date? by Mynd44: 5:23pm On Sep 08, 2011
You can't be sure just when it feels right. As for the right person, you go old
Re: How Do I Know When/who Is Right To Date? by Dondav(m): 6:35pm On Sep 08, 2011
Wow! @mynd_44, dat kul.
Re: How Do I Know When/who Is Right To Date? by Tosinville(m): 7:03pm On Sep 08, 2011
OP
Check urself b4 it gonna be too late, maybe ur sexual preference must hv being changing from heterosexual to homosexual.
Re: How Do I Know When/who Is Right To Date? by Dondavsonlt(m): 7:17pm On Sep 08, 2011
Tosinville:

OP
Check urself b4 it gonna be too late, maybe your intimate preference must hv being changing from heterosexual to Same-sex.
Dat's so imposible. . .
Re: How Do I Know When/who Is Right To Date? by MrsChima1(f): 7:32pm On Sep 08, 2011
When you know you are not desperate or in a rush.
Re: How Do I Know When/who Is Right To Date? by Dondavsonlt(m): 7:41pm On Sep 08, 2011
Kul. . . Mrs. Chima!
Re: How Do I Know When/who Is Right To Date? by Pweety4me(f): 8:30pm On Sep 08, 2011
There is no Right or wrong really, maybe just the right or wrong person for you, there is no harm in trying tho, yu should know what you like, get to know them first don't be in a hurry.
Re: How Do I Know When/who Is Right To Date? by Dondavsonlt(m): 8:42pm On Sep 08, 2011
So soft!
Re: How Do I Know When/who Is Right To Date? by Pweety4me(f): 4:51pm On Sep 09, 2011
^^How do u mean?
Re: How Do I Know When/who Is Right To Date? by iice(f): 6:12pm On Sep 23, 2011
The best choice there is, is the right one.
Re: How Do I Know When/who Is Right To Date? by Dondav(m): 6:11am On Apr 06, 2012
I'm not satisfied with these response!
Re: How Do I Know When/who Is Right To Date? by solbil: 9:11am On Apr 06, 2012
in me: fast and pray
RUBBISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: How Do I Know When/who Is Right To Date? by Dondav(m): 7:55pm On Apr 09, 2012
I'm kinda into this french angel! @nayah... So sweet! wink

(1) (Reply)

Am Scared Of Toasting Pretty Down To Earth Gal: Why ? / A Babe With A Lady Gaga Personality Vs A Virgin Babe Na Wich One U Go Pfer? / When Your Married Ex Is Still In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.