Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,926 members, 7,838,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

How I Planned To Deal With An Ex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Planned To Deal With An Ex (3120 Views)

Kiss-a-thon: Govt Bans Planned 72-hour Kissing Marathon Event In Ekiti / 'We Planned Our Wedding On Facebook Without Meeting Till Introduction Day' / How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Planned To Deal With An Ex by MrColdsweat: 8:27pm On Jan 30, 2023
iInjureHerYansh:
One of my bitch fvcked up few weeks ago. I gave her some money to buy some goods and store for me. She did but when it was time to remit funds when the goods was sold and profit was made it became an issue.
So I waited till I couldn't take her excuses anymore cos she even started sounding disrespectful then I lost it and got her arrested and thrown in jail till she paid. Though I couldn't get all the money but at least I got my capital. Then I restricted her from coming to my house. Even the Estate security was informed. She became a past.

Fast forward to last Thursday I got a call from a strange number. It was this girl. She called that she had something urgent to discuss with me. I went there and she was looking all tattered and got red eyes. I bet she was going through a lot ever since I dumped her stupid ass.
I learnt from my sister who is friends with her that she's now a laughing stock at work. Cos when we was together she used to be this happy girl and used to take lots of goodies to work but now there is nobody to facilitate that for her. You know how these bitches be looking chubbier when they with a man naw.

So I met this girl in a hotel and before you know she went on her kneels and started begging that I should take her back. She said she will gimme 150k from a contribution she's doing at her work. As compensation for the interest i lost from the business that went wrong. She confessed that the person that bought the goods cheated her bla bla bla but she will personally pay me. Omo this beg me I no gree until it was turning into something serious she stood at the door. I had no choice than to play along. So I told her it's okay I will think about it. She refused that I must give her an answer.
Long story short I told her if people see me with her I will become a laughing stock cos she really fccked up so even if we to be together we can't allow anybody to see us and that isn't even possible but we can work that out. I just whine am like that so she go free me.

Omo this girl still no gree me leave say I should just stay with her in the hotel that she's scared to sleep alone. Na so I sleep for one side of the bed. Before you know babe dey ask if she should come join me by the other side. That she's feeling cold. Na so she come join me. Before I will close eyes and sleep she said let's fvck. I just shake head. Omo na so she do till she had her way. I fvcked her as stupid as I can.

Fast forward the following day by evening someone called that they heard someone saying I begged the girl. She went and told people that I begged her..na so I confront this bitch for whatsapp she deny.
So I told her to stay the fvck away from me.

But today again someone called telling me they heard that I went back begging her. Unfortunately I have all the vn she sent begging and asking for my assurance after I left the hotel. I played it for the person and we laughed.
What I learnt is she's just doing that to boost her ego so that even if people later see us they will think I was the one that begged her. So I have planned to play her in a way that in her life anywhere she hear my name cold go catch am.

Imma pipe low, mellow down and collect that 150k jeje plus ad ons if possible and discard her.
This I have planned.
When a bitch wanna be stupid you help her reach her destination. Someone once said it's a bad idea to let a stupid bitch go Just like that. You gotta eat from her stupidity. That's why there's a saying girl wey no get sense na her toto go suffer. This one na her money go suffer. This I have planned.

The time you wan use plan something for her, use am think of a new business idea.
Re: How I Planned To Deal With An Ex by Martinez39s(m): 8:39pm On Jan 30, 2023
You are a mugu.
Re: How I Planned To Deal With An Ex by Goodlady(f): 8:41pm On Jan 30, 2023
Zonefree:
Obviously, the girl is smarter than you.

As you're planning for her, she's also planning for you and I'm 99.981% certain her plans for you will manifest cos you just don't have sense.

Wise statement from you sir
Re: How I Planned To Deal With An Ex by iInjureHerYansh: 9:04pm On Jan 30, 2023
texannaija:

150k?? grin… You sure say you go see 1k collect??
k
Re: How I Planned To Deal With An Ex by imagrg(m): 6:09am On Jan 31, 2023
For goodness sake, make una still dey treat ladies well now..
Re: How I Planned To Deal With An Ex by Zaksart: 7:05am On Jan 31, 2023
She belongs to the past now.. you should move on.
Re: How I Planned To Deal With An Ex by Streetmovement(m): 10:05am On Jan 31, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

This is how they die out of negligence

And I really do not know why they always go back to their vomit

1 Like

Re: How I Planned To Deal With An Ex by Pells: 11:39pm On Jan 31, 2023
IbrahimSkiba:
Relationship matter

We no dey shook mouth
Come let's make babies undecided
Re: How I Planned To Deal With An Ex by IbrahimSkiba(f): 12:52am On Feb 01, 2023
Pells:

Come let's make babies undecided

Hahahaha you are funny angry
Re: How I Planned To Deal With An Ex by YoungLionken(m): 4:16am On Feb 01, 2023
At OP, please don't listen to the other niggas up there, typing trash. I'm glad you're wise enough to know that they say all manner of rubbish, when it's not them dealing with the person;woman..

Women are becoming something else today because they always get away with their nonsense..

I have once arrested my woman (she spent a night there) for unauthorized debit, from my bank account..

Just this; please make sure she withdraws the money by herself and give it to you in cash. She might be planning something evil as pay back. Also, inform few persons when going to meet her...
Re: How I Planned To Deal With An Ex by omotoshodontee1: 6:08am On Feb 01, 2023
u may loose ur life in this bulabaa if care is not taken..the bitch is obviously upto something,no award for who smart pass..let it go bruh....
Re: How I Planned To Deal With An Ex by benqo01(m): 7:57am On Feb 01, 2023
Why did you marry the other girl....some guys sha u come carry d baby run to go do wetin?
Re: How I Planned To Deal With An Ex by GoodHardDickk: 8:37am On Feb 01, 2023
iInjureHerYansh:
I'm taking the money as a way to punish her for thinking she'd use me and go brag out that I begged her. And I'm gonna do it I don't care what anyone says. Just wait for the update as he dey go you sef go know. Unless na your sister then you go tell me

Sense is far from you. You're not man enough.

That girl emotionally manipulated you and played you and you completely fell for it. But here you're here bragging like zombi*e

Oga she used sex and got u and you fell, she asked u to meet her up in the hotel knowing fully well that you will come, And you just fell for her plans. You're a mu*mu man. That girl is by far way smarter than you. she used her greatest weapon (which is her pussy) to get you and you immediately fell for it. Mu*mu
Re: How I Planned To Deal With An Ex by folak48: 11:03am On Feb 01, 2023
Good morning boss I have something to discuss with you,I ve been calling you but you don't pick.
Re: How I Planned To Deal With An Ex by iInjureHerYansh: 11:50am On Feb 01, 2023
GoodHardDickk:

Sense is far from you. You're not man enough.

That girl emotionally manipulated you and played you and you completely fell for it. But here you're here bragging like zombi*e

Oga she used sex and got u and you fell, she asked u to meet her up in the hotel knowing fully well that you will come, And you just fell for her plans. You're a mu*mu man. That girl is by far way smarter than you. she used her greatest weapon (which is her pussy) to get you and you immediately fell for it. Mu*mu
k
Re: How I Planned To Deal With An Ex by iInjureHerYansh: 11:50am On Feb 01, 2023
folak48:
Good morning boss I have something to discuss with you,I ve been calling you but you don't pick.
Send me a text
Re: How I Planned To Deal With An Ex by Isabi4lov: 12:30pm On Feb 01, 2023
She's smarter than you ,both of you are playing games but she's ahead of you in the game grin grin grin , next na belle she go get for you.
Re: How I Planned To Deal With An Ex by Pells: 3:06pm On Feb 01, 2023
IbrahimSkiba:

Hahahaha you are funny angry
Is your bride price costly?
Re: How I Planned To Deal With An Ex by IbrahimSkiba(f): 3:41pm On Feb 01, 2023
Pells:

Is your bride price costly?

Who's asking? undecided
Re: How I Planned To Deal With An Ex by Pells: 3:45pm On Feb 01, 2023
IbrahimSkiba:

Who's asking? undecided
Are you not ready for marriage
I am waiting for you
Re: How I Planned To Deal With An Ex by IbrahimSkiba(f): 4:25pm On Feb 01, 2023
Pells:

Are you not ready for marriage
I am waiting for you

How can you tell that I'm not married?
Abi you be winch
Re: How I Planned To Deal With An Ex by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 01, 2023
iInjureHerYansh:
One of my bitch fvcked up few weeks ago. I gave her some money to buy some goods and store for me. She did but when it was time to remit funds when the goods was sold and profit was made it became an issue.
So I waited till I couldn't take her excuses anymore cos she even started sounding disrespectful then I lost it and got her arrested and thrown in jail till she paid. Though I couldn't get all the money but at least I got my capital. Then I restricted her from coming to my house. Even the Estate security was informed. She became a past.

Fast forward to last Thursday I got a call from a strange number. It was this girl. She called that she had something urgent to discuss with me. I went there and she was looking all tattered and got red eyes. I bet she was going through a lot ever since I dumped her stupid ass.
I learnt from my sister who is friends with her that she's now a laughing stock at work. Cos when we was together she used to be this happy girl and used to take lots of goodies to work but now there is nobody to facilitate that for her. You know how these bitches be looking chubbier when they with a man naw.

So I met this girl in a hotel and before you know she went on her kneels and started begging that I should take her back. She said she will gimme 150k from a contribution she's doing at her work. As compensation for the interest i lost from the business that went wrong. She confessed that the person that bought the goods cheated her bla bla bla but she will personally pay me. Omo this beg me I no gree until it was turning into something serious she stood at the door. I had no choice than to play along. So I told her it's okay I will think about it. She refused that I must give her an answer.
Long story short I told her if people see me with her I will become a laughing stock cos she really fccked up so even if we to be together we can't allow anybody to see us and that isn't even possible but we can work that out. I just whine am like that so she go free me.

Omo this girl still no gree me leave say I should just stay with her in the hotel that she's scared to sleep alone. Na so I sleep for one side of the bed. Before you know babe dey ask if she should come join me by the other side. That she's feeling cold. Na so she come join me. Before I will close eyes and sleep she said let's fvck. I just shake head. Omo na so she do till she had her way. I fvcked her as stupid as I can.

Fast forward the following day by evening someone called that they heard someone saying I begged the girl. She went and told people that I begged her..na so I confront this bitch for whatsapp she deny.

But today again someone called telling me they heard that I went back begging her. Unfortunately I have all the vn she sent begging and asking for my assurance after I left the hotel. I played it for the person and we laughed.
What I learnt is she's just doing that to boost her ego so that even if people later see us they will think I was the one that begged her. So I have planned to play her in a way that in her life anywhere she hear my name cold go catch am.

Imma pipe low, mellow down and collect that 150k jeje plus ad ons if possible and discard her.
This I have planned.
When a bitch wanna be stupid you help her reach her destination. Someone once said it's a bad idea to let a stupid bitch go Just like that. You gotta eat from her stupidity. That's why there's a saying girl wey no get sense na her toto go suffer. This one na her money go suffer. This I have planned.

angry
Re: How I Planned To Deal With An Ex by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 01, 2023
iInjureHerYansh:

This I have planned.

son....Romance section strictly for chassin females.....so please if u dont mind.....please kindly export yor yabayaba story to complain section of Nairaland so our M.0.D can escalate it to INEC!!!!! (no oofeinse) angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Your Woman Does This, Leave Her Immediately !!!! / How Do You Love Again After Being Hurt So Many Times / An Eye Opener: Married Women---Beware!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.