Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

How I Planned To Deal With An Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Planned To Deal With An Ex (3108 Views)

Kiss-a-thon: Govt Bans Planned 72-hour Kissing Marathon Event In Ekiti / 'We Planned Our Wedding On Facebook Without Meeting Till Introduction Day' / How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Planned To Deal With An Ex by iInjureHerYansh: 4:52pm On Jan 30, 2023
One of my bitch fvcked up few weeks ago. I gave her some money to buy some goods and store for me. She did but when it was time to remit funds when the goods was sold and profit was made it became an issue.
So I waited till I couldn't take her excuses anymore cos she even started sounding disrespectful then I lost it and got her arrested and thrown in jail till she paid. Though I couldn't get all the money but at least I got my capital. Then I restricted her from coming to my house. Even the Estate security was informed. She became a past.

Fast forward to last Thursday I got a call from a strange number. It was this girl. She called that she had something urgent to discuss with me. I went there and she was looking all tattered and got red eyes. I bet she was going through a lot ever since I dumped her stupid ass.
I learnt from my sister who is friends with her that she's now a laughing stock at work. Cos when we was together she used to be this happy girl and used to take lots of goodies to work but now there is nobody to facilitate that for her. You know how these bitches be looking chubbier when they with a man naw.

So I met this girl in a hotel and before you know she went on her kneels and started begging that I should take her back. She said she will gimme 150k from a contribution she's doing at her work. As compensation for the interest i lost from the business that went wrong. She confessed that the person that bought the goods cheated her bla bla bla but she will personally pay me. Omo this beg me I no gree until it was turning into something serious she stood at the door. I had no choice than to play along. So I told her it's okay I will think about it. She refused that I must give her an answer.
Long story short I told her if people see me with her I will become a laughing stock cos she really fccked up so even if we to be together we can't allow anybody to see us and that isn't even possible but we can work that out. I just whine am like that so she go free me.

Omo this girl still no gree me leave say I should just stay with her in the hotel that she's scared to sleep alone. Na so I sleep for one side of the bed. Before you know babe dey ask if she should come join me by the other side. That she's feeling cold. Na so she come join me. Before I will close eyes and sleep she said let's fvck. I just shake head. Omo na so she do till she had her way. I fvcked her as stupid as I can.

Fast forward the following day by evening someone called that they heard someone saying I begged the girl. She went and told people that I begged her..na so I confront this bitch for whatsapp she deny.
So I told her to stay the fvck away from me.

But today again someone called telling me they heard that I went back begging her. Unfortunately I have all the vn she sent begging and asking for my assurance after I left the hotel. I played it for the person and we laughed.
What I learnt is she's just doing that to boost her ego so that even if people later see us they will think I was the one that begged her. So I have planned to play her in a way that in her life anywhere she hear my name cold go catch am.

Imma pipe low, mellow down and collect that 150k jeje plus ad ons if possible and discard her.
This I have planned.
When a bitch wanna be stupid you help her reach her destination. Someone once said it's a bad idea to let a stupid bitch go Just like that. You gotta eat from her stupidity. That's why there's a saying girl wey no get sense na her toto go suffer. This one na her money go suffer. This I have planned.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Planned To Deal With An Ex by Zonefree(m): 5:01pm On Jan 30, 2023
Obviously, the girl is smarter than you.

As you're planning for her, she's also planning for you and I'm 99.981% certain her plans for you will manifest cos you just don't have sense.

38 Likes

Re: How I Planned To Deal With An Ex by Iloveu778: 5:02pm On Jan 30, 2023
Re: How I Planned To Deal With An Ex by BritishAirways: 5:06pm On Jan 30, 2023
iInjureHerYansh:

Imma pipe low, mellow down and collect that 150k jeje[b] plus ad ons if possible[/b] and discard her.
This I have planned.
When a bitch wanna be stupid you help her reach her destination. Someone once said it's a bad idea to let a stupid bitch go Just like that. You gotta eat from her stupidity. That's why there's a saying girl wey no get sense na her toto go suffer. This one na her money go suffer. This I have planned.

you gotta be careful bro. those b1tches know what ya capable of.
She begged you on purpose, that b1tch will fck you up as the game goes

14 Likes

Re: How I Planned To Deal With An Ex by IbrahimSkiba(f): 5:09pm On Jan 30, 2023
Relationship matter

We no dey shook mouth
Re: How I Planned To Deal With An Ex by Zonefree(m): 5:12pm On Jan 30, 2023
BritishAirways:
Don't mind the woman-wrapper.

Someone you got arrested called you to meet her in a hotel room, you rushed immediately and even slept over. After lashing her rigourously, you still got the nerves to say "I'll deal with her" embarassed

She's already dealing with you if you don't know.

He-goat.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Planned To Deal With An Ex by Michelle55: 5:15pm On Jan 30, 2023
Siddon look mode is activated... Abeg, person wey get popcorn to share reach my side. 2023, the year of relationship vawulence!!😁😁

2 Likes

Re: How I Planned To Deal With An Ex by iInjureHerYansh: 5:26pm On Jan 30, 2023
Zonefree:

As you're planning for her, she's also planning for you and I'm 99.981% certain her plans for you will manifest cos you just don't have sense.

I don't care what you say. All I know is I'm gonna get that 150k and still send her back to where she belongs. Bye
Re: How I Planned To Deal With An Ex by iInjureHerYansh: 5:27pm On Jan 30, 2023
BritishAirways:
Lmao. I can't be scared for a bitch that's obviously dumb. Who goes about telling people what didn't happen just to feel good? cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Planned To Deal With An Ex by marlow1962(m): 5:32pm On Jan 30, 2023
Abeg no forget update us on how e take go

1 Like

Re: How I Planned To Deal With An Ex by dawnomike(m): 5:38pm On Jan 30, 2023
Both of you really have time sha
Re: How I Planned To Deal With An Ex by Ehmmah588(m): 5:42pm On Jan 30, 2023
Zonefree:

Don't mind the woman-wrapper.

Someone you got arrested called you to meet her in a hotel room, you rushed immediately and even slept over. After lashing her rigourously, you still got the nerves to say "I'll deal with her" embarassed

She's already dealing with you if you don't know.

He-goat.

Honestly,I just tire for the boy.... He's so caught up in his egocentric mind that he doesn't even know he's being played by a very manipulative leech

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Planned To Deal With An Ex by Lance008(m): 5:42pm On Jan 30, 2023
Lol
Don't forget to look your back and meanwhile everything might be also plan work she called the money to hold u down
Bro Dey smart
Wat about if she won hold u down with belle

3 Likes

Re: How I Planned To Deal With An Ex by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 30, 2023
This one na story for the gods

2 Likes

Re: How I Planned To Deal With An Ex by iInjureHerYansh: 6:14pm On Jan 30, 2023
marlow1962:
Abeg no forget update us on how e take go
Why not hahaha
Re: How I Planned To Deal With An Ex by Qatar2022: 6:17pm On Jan 30, 2023
Zonefree:

Exactly, mugu that think he is smart

1 Like

Re: How I Planned To Deal With An Ex by iInjureHerYansh: 6:17pm On Jan 30, 2023
Lance008:
Lol
Don't forget to look your back and meanwhile everything might be also plan work she called the money to hold u down
Bro Dey smart
Wat about if she won hold u down with belle
Lol you never chim chonchin. I go update una
Re: How I Planned To Deal With An Ex by Qatar2022: 6:18pm On Jan 30, 2023
iInjureHerYansh:
I don't care what you say. All I know is I'm gonna get that 150k and still send her back to where she belongs. Bye
Bro let that girl go , Don't take that money it will be a trap for you

1 Like

Re: How I Planned To Deal With An Ex by iInjureHerYansh: 6:20pm On Jan 30, 2023
Qatar2022:

Bro let that girl go , Don't take that money it will be a trap for you
I'm taking the money as a way to punish her for thinking she'd use me and go brag out that I begged her. And I'm gonna do it I don't care what anyone says. Just wait for the update as he dey go you sef go know. Unless na your sister then you go tell me
Re: How I Planned To Deal With An Ex by Qatar2022: 6:23pm On Jan 30, 2023
iInjureHerYansh:
I'm taking the money as a way to punish her for thinking she'd use me and go brag out that I begged her. And I'm gonna do it I don't care what anyone says. Just wait for the update as he dey go you sef go know. Unless na your sister then you go tell me
I don't know you both but you will come back here and tell us how it choke you
Re: How I Planned To Deal With An Ex by iInjureHerYansh: 6:28pm On Jan 30, 2023
Qatar2022:

I don't know you both but you will come back here and tell us how it choke you
Latest by April I will give you update. No rush..
I know how pained you guys be when it's not you playing the girl. But when a lady play a guy you lots will still be the ones on the front page wailing. Babe dey beg me for ground. Even kneel down then go tell people say na me beg am. Even promise me money join and this na person wey that money na small thing for her. If to say you know you should be begging me to forgive her but here you are cos you dunno. And you won't know cheesy
Re: How I Planned To Deal With An Ex by Dshocker(m): 6:39pm On Jan 30, 2023
iInjureHerYansh:
One of my bitch fvcked up few weeks ago. I gave her some money to buy some goods and store for me. She did but when it was time to remit funds when the goods was sold and profit was made it became an issue.
So I waited till I couldn't take her excuses anymore cos she even started sounding disrespectful then I lost it and got her arrested and thrown in jail till she paid. Though I couldn't get all the money but at least I got my capital. Then I restricted her from coming to my house. Even the Estate security was informed. She became a past.

Fast forward to last Thursday I got a call from a strange number. It was this girl. She called that she had something urgent to discuss with me. I went there and she was looking all tattered and got red eyes. I bet she was going through a lot ever since I dumped her stupid ass.
I learnt from my sister who is friends with her that she's now a laughing stock at work. Cos when we was together she used to be this happy girl and used to take lots of goodies to work but now there is nobody to facilitate that for her. You know how these bitches be looking chubbier when they with a man naw.

So I met this girl in a hotel and before you know she went on her kneels and started begging that I should take her back. She said she will gimme 150k from a contribution she's doing at her work. As compensation for the interest i lost from the business that went wrong. She confessed that the person that bought the goods cheated her bla bla bla but she will personally pay me. Omo this beg me I no gree until it was turning into something serious she stood at the door. I had no choice than to play along. So I told her it's okay I will think about it. She refused that I must give her an answer.
Long story short I told her if people see me with her I will become a laughing stock cos she really fccked up so even if we to be together we can't allow anybody to see us and that isn't even possible but we can work that out. I just whine am like that so she go free me.

Omo this girl still no gree me leave say I should just stay with her in the hotel that she's scared to sleep alone. Na so I sleep for one side of the bed. Before you know babe dey ask if she should come join me by the other side. That she's feeling cold. Na so she come join me. Before I will close eyes and sleep she said let's fvck. I just shake head. Omo na so she do till she had her way. I fvcked her as stupid as I can.

Fast forward the following day by evening someone called that they heard someone saying I begged the girl. She went and told people that I begged her..na so I confront this bitch for whatsapp she deny.

But today again someone called telling me they heard that I went back begging her. Unfortunately I have all the vn she sent begging and asking for my assurance after I left the hotel. I played it for the person and we laughed.
What I learnt is she's just doing that to boost her ego so that even if people later see us they will think I was the one that begged her. So I have planned to play her in a way that in her life anywhere she hear my name cold go catch am.

Imma pipe low, mellow down and collect that 150k jeje plus ad ons if possible and discard her.
This I have planned.

She played you, you fell for it, she played you again, you still fell again.

I think you are the one that needs help, because your weak self is 2Γ—Β² than what she is.

3 Likes

Re: How I Planned To Deal With An Ex by Cold141114(m): 6:43pm On Jan 30, 2023
iInjureHerYansh:
I know how pained you guys be when it's not you playing the girl. But when a lady play a guy you lots will still be the ones on the front page wailing. Babe dey beg me for ground. Even kneel down then go tell people say na me beg am. Even promise me money join and this na person wey that money na small thing for her. If to say you know you should be begging me to forgive her but here you are cos you dunno. And you won't know cheesy

My brother no hear what people say...... No try conformity to society...... Leave that woman with no mind of revenge.... You will gain alot from her .... Have the mindset of you and her alone... Whatever people say is nothing to you and her issues..... People will ruin what they can't assemble..... Remember shit happens...... Just forgive her and let it slide please.... It might be you to another person, what will you say to proof yourself
Re: How I Planned To Deal With An Ex by gfon(m): 6:48pm On Jan 30, 2023
Zonefree:

swears no sense at all,this one could have been stabbed or poisoned in the hotel room

3 Likes

Re: How I Planned To Deal With An Ex by iInjureHerYansh: 6:49pm On Jan 30, 2023
Dshocker:

She played you, you fell for it, she played you again, you still fell again.

I think you are the one that needs help, because your weak self is 2Γ—Β² than what she is.
k
Re: How I Planned To Deal With An Ex by iInjureHerYansh: 6:50pm On Jan 30, 2023
gfon:
swears no sense at all,this one could have been stabbed or poisoned in the hotel room
k
Re: How I Planned To Deal With An Ex by WatchYourSix: 7:02pm On Jan 30, 2023
iInjureHerYansh:

This I have planned.

She go tell u say she don get bele
Re: How I Planned To Deal With An Ex by Lance008(m): 7:08pm On Jan 30, 2023
iInjureHerYansh:
Lol you never chim chonchin. I go update una
Make we no hear say you talk say I mistakenly got my ex pregnant don't know what to do

2 Likes

Re: How I Planned To Deal With An Ex by iInjureHerYansh: 7:26pm On Jan 30, 2023
WatchYourSix:

She go tell u say she don get bele
Lol she no fit. And she's not capable of getting belle. If you understand cheesy
Re: How I Planned To Deal With An Ex by cherish(m): 7:30pm On Jan 30, 2023
Senseless post
Re: How I Planned To Deal With An Ex by texannaija: 7:35pm On Jan 30, 2023
iInjureHerYansh:

150k?? grin… You sure say you go see 1k collect??
Re: How I Planned To Deal With An Ex by Qatar2022: 8:22pm On Jan 30, 2023
iInjureHerYansh:
Hahaha 😁😁😁😁😁

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do you think I hurt these girls feelings? (pics) / My Husband Sets Me Up. / Viral Video Of Man Growing Rice On His Hair (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.