Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,439 members, 7,861,249 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:03 AM

Should I Break Up With Her?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Break Up With Her?? (2567 Views)

How Do I Break Up With Her? / Do I Break Up With Him? / How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Break Up With Her?? by NBAjunior: 5:22am On Feb 01, 2023
Sofialuv:
be giving yourself hope. am a girl the moment I gain admission I met a guy better than my boyfriend I have to let go of the one I met before I enter school so use your head

Hmmm thanks for the advice tho but my girl is not you only a hoe would do that

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With Her?? by mrcrabs(m): 7:30am On Feb 01, 2023
NBAjunior:

I might be one the 5% maybe

Good luck you will need it. Happy new month
Re: Should I Break Up With Her?? by jogsman01(m): 8:16am On Feb 01, 2023
Nia69:
I'm**
grin grin grin
Re: Should I Break Up With Her?? by NBAjunior: 8:40am On Feb 01, 2023
mrcrabs:

Good luck you will need it. Happy new month

But is it always certain to turn out bad?
Re: Should I Break Up With Her?? by Blunttruth: 9:22am On Feb 01, 2023
NBAjunior:
Hello everyone Good morning I have an issue and I need your thoughts on this...
Have been dating this beautiful girl for 5 months now the relationship has been good except for the fact that she is not always available for us to see
I stay alone in a nicely furnished self contain while she stays with her parents her parents are very strict so she always has limited time outside of the house.
This has been our issue ever since and it's been bothering me so I decided to end things with her yesterday she has been begging me with calls and text messages that I shouldn't give up on her..,,
She will be gaining admission into a state school and will be resuming maybe before the end of this year I don't think I can wait that long she wants me to be patient with her
After so many pleas I told her I will think about it I love her a lot but her not being available for us to see is really eating me up tho she always does her best to come by whenever she got the opportunity
What do you think guys? What would you do if you are in my position??

P:S am the one that disflowered her
Lazy yahoo boy trying to turn ayoung promising girl to a baby mama. Oga you don't love her.if you do y6wont be thinking with what's between your legs.
Re: Should I Break Up With Her?? by peanutbutterr: 9:58am On Feb 01, 2023
NBAjunior:

my cousin is currently dating an undergraduate, they just celebrated their 4 year anniversary. she schools in edo, while my couz is works in lag. They met before she gained admission into the university. he’s probably among the lucky 5% lol.
Re: Should I Break Up With Her?? by NBAjunior: 10:08am On Feb 01, 2023
peanutbutterr:

my cousin is currently dating an undergraduate, they just celebrated their 4 year anniversary. she schools in edo, while my couz is works in lag. They met before she gained admission into the university. he’s probably among the lucky 5% lol.

Thanks, I appreciate this gave me hope Nairaland wanted to make me depressed
Re: Should I Break Up With Her?? by Alwayswiseup: 10:14am On Feb 01, 2023
money121:

I'm the one that disflowered her
You that have chanced to disflowered her you can't just wait a little bit for her to gain addmission
You want to breakup with her and look for another girl to disflowered
Continue mr disflowered
You better chill for that girl becos you know dis before you asked her out.
I guess you are just after knacking
Olorun a wa pelu e
Op am exactly in thesame situation with you am also dating an extremely gorgeous fair lady she gained admission to gombe uni and will be leaving by the end of february ..am planning on breaking up with her cos i cant do long distance and im the one who deflowered her too...someone am planning to marry o chai i wish she didnt have to go that far ..life is unfair...
Re: Should I Break Up With Her?? by mrcrabs(m): 11:06am On Feb 01, 2023
NBAjunior:

Bro I am not in a position to say but try and see for yourself. I wish you luck again
Re: Should I Break Up With Her?? by Prettygirl200(f): 11:22am On Feb 01, 2023
NBAjunior:
Have been dating this beautiful girl for 5 months now the relationship has been good except for the fact that she is not always available for us to see
I stay alone in a nicely furnished self contain while she stays with her parents her parents are very strict so she always has limited time outside of the house.
This has been our issue ever since and it's been bothering me so I decided to end things with her yesterday she has been begging me with calls and text messages that I shouldn't give up on her..,,
She will be gaining admission into a state school and will be resuming maybe before the end of this year I don't think I can wait that long she wants me to be patient with her
After so many pleas I told her I will think about it I love her a lot but her not being available for us to see is really eating me up tho she always does her best to come by whenever she got the opportunity

In the first place what do u want to be seeing her always for, if not for sex? That's the only thing in the heads of you guys. Yeye fowl muteeewwww!!!
Re: Should I Break Up With Her?? by peanutbutterr: 11:52am On Feb 01, 2023
[quote author=NBAjunior post=120545268]

cool
Re: Should I Break Up With Her?? by Izurejoice: 12:14pm On Feb 01, 2023
NBAjunior:

you mean you dont sex her enough because her parents don't allow her waka anyhow. Why don't you marry her and have her 247 with you. Nansense.
Re: Should I Break Up With Her?? by Isabi4lov: 12:22pm On Feb 01, 2023
You can't satisfy any human being sad ,you should have told her to forfeit her admission and pack to house for free Knacking.

At the end they'll be asking ladies what are you bringing to the table no be only table na bench .

(1) (2) (Reply)

On The Princess Bed (18+) / Which Nigerian Accent Do You Find The Most Attractive? / To Fathers, Concerning Their Little Daughters(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.