Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,088 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:39 AM

Which Nigerian Accent Do You Find The Most Attractive? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Nigerian Accent Do You Find The Most Attractive? (2555 Views)

Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) / Which Of The Tribe Accent Do U Find cringing / Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nigerian Accent Do You Find The Most Attractive? by richmond500: 11:42am On Apr 01, 2023
Nigeria has different accents for different geo-political zones, maybe except the SS where each state have a different accent.

Personally for me, I find the Rivers state accent most attractive, followed by Delta and then Yoruba, I also think they are the only accent close to being posh in Nigeria, though the Yoruba has the 'h' factor.

The Bayelsa accent is the least attractive for me

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Accent Do You Find The Most Attractive? by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 01, 2023
Hausa/fulani. I don't know Hausa but I like when they say it.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Nigerian Accent Do You Find The Most Attractive? by Wainey: 11:50am On Apr 01, 2023
I think the Rivers state accent sound more intelligent and educated to me, the Delta sounds the most fun and rugged, the igbo accent sounds weird, the Bayelsa, sound too un-intelligent and Hausa sound gentle

Also I feel, the Deltans and Rivers are alike, a deep Delta and Rivers pidgin accent is difficult to understand by a foreigner while their English sounds intelligent

6 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Accent Do You Find The Most Attractive? by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 01, 2023
Hausa... Meanwhile is it just me on there's something wrong with NL interface? Why does it look like negative picture to me na undecided
Re: Which Nigerian Accent Do You Find The Most Attractive? by Wainey: 11:55am On Apr 01, 2023
Killbillz:
Hausa... Meanwhile is it just me on there's something wrong with NL interface? Why does it look like negative picture to me na undecided
it's like we are coding

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Accent Do You Find The Most Attractive? by Oluromantic: 12:01pm On Apr 01, 2023
Buhari's English is the best and most funny spoken English in the world. He entertains me when he speaks

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Accent Do You Find The Most Attractive? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 01, 2023
Wainey:
it's like we are coding
Oh okay u experiencing it too. I thought I was alone. I done adjust browser setting and site settings tire ๐Ÿ˜
Re: Which Nigerian Accent Do You Find The Most Attractive? by Wainey: 12:08pm On Apr 01, 2023
Killbillz:

Oh okay u experiencing it too. I thought I was alone. I done adjust browser setting and site settings tire ๐Ÿ˜
back in 2010, this is how 2go rooms look like

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Nigerian Accent Do You Find The Most Attractive? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 01, 2023
Wainey:
back in 2010, this is how 2go rooms look like
Hahaha exactly grin
Re: Which Nigerian Accent Do You Find The Most Attractive? by Bintdawood(f): 5:25pm On Apr 01, 2023
Yorubs

4 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Accent Do You Find The Most Attractive? by Goldynfavour(f): 6:06pm On Apr 01, 2023
Yoruba, i love that accent die

5 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Accent Do You Find The Most Attractive? by Joeblazeochola(m): 7:54pm On Apr 01, 2023
Rivers state dont have one accent so i wonder which one ur talking abt
richmond500:
Nigeria has different accents for different geo-political zones, maybe except the SS where each state have a different accent.

Personally for me, I find the Rivers state accent most attractive, followed by Delta and then Yoruba, I also think they are the only accent close to being posh in Nigeria

The Bayelsa accent is the least attractive for me

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Nigerian Accent Do You Find The Most Attractive? by richmond500: 8:38pm On Apr 01, 2023
Joeblazeochola:
Rivers state dont have one accent so i wonder which one ur talking abt
Rivers has one accent, except immigrants deh form their own accent.
They may have different dialect but when they speak English, the Kalabari, Ogoni, Ikwerre, Opobo all speak English thesame way.
If you go to state offices in Rivers state, you can't differentiate them, but if an Igbo man is among them, you can easily single him out.

modified, I have lived 70% of my earthly sojourn in Rivers state, maybe I am so used to the different accents that I couldn't differentiate them again

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Accent Do You Find The Most Attractive? by greatiyk4u(m): 8:43pm On Apr 01, 2023
richmond500:
Rivers has one accent, except immigrants deh form their own accent.
They may have different dialect but when they speak English, the Kalabari, Ogoni, Ikwerre, Opobo all speak English thesame way.
If you go to state offices in Rivers state, you can't differentiate them, but if an Igbo man is among them, you can easily single him out

Just like Wike fantastic accent.
Re: Which Nigerian Accent Do You Find The Most Attractive? by ComputerOperato: 8:49pm On Apr 01, 2023
1. Delta or any south south girl speaking pidgin ( E dey always totori me walahi).
2. Hausa girl speaking English.

14 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Accent Do You Find The Most Attractive? by richmond500: 8:49pm On Apr 01, 2023
greatiyk4u:

Just like Wike fantastic accent.
Wike does not have a different accent, he just have a weird voice

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Accent Do You Find The Most Attractive? by richmond500: 8:55pm On Apr 01, 2023
ComputerOperato:
1. Delta girl speaking pidgin ( E dey always totori me).
2. Hausa girl speaking English.
I think Deltans, Rivers and Yorubas are the only ones that pronounce the words the way they are.
Hausa will say pipty naira instead of fifty naira.
Bayelsa will say fis instead of fish
Calabar will say "bitter reave" instead of bitter leave
The igbos also have their own unique accent but due to how they migrate alot and meet other locals, their accent is fast changing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Nigerian Accent Do You Find The Most Attractive? by Ballzproblemm: 8:59pm On Apr 01, 2023
non ,all of them sounds like shit

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Accent Do You Find The Most Attractive? by greatiyk4u(m): 9:00pm On Apr 01, 2023
richmond500:
Wike does not have a different accent, he just have a weird voice

What difference does that make?
Re: Which Nigerian Accent Do You Find The Most Attractive? by ComputerOperato: 9:01pm On Apr 01, 2023
richmond500:
I think Deltans, Rivers and Yorubas are the only ones that pronounce the words the way they are.
The igbos also have their own unique accent but due to how they migrate alot and meet other locals, their accent is fast changing
I think you're right.
Re: Which Nigerian Accent Do You Find The Most Attractive? by richmond500: 9:06pm On Apr 01, 2023
greatiyk4u:

What difference does that make?
Big difference.
when you differentiate accent from a person's voice, then we can talk.
Peter Obi does not have a different accent from everyone, he just have a high pitch tone.

Some have deep voices, some have light voices, some has frog voice, some has feminine voice.
These are different from what accent is.

4 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Accent Do You Find The Most Attractive? by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:07pm On Apr 01, 2023
Anambra dey sweet wella,followed by benue,then Agbor grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Accent Do You Find The Most Attractive? by LUAN1: 10:51pm On Apr 01, 2023
richmond500:
I think you are wrong
Re: Which Nigerian Accent Do You Find The Most Attractive? by LUAN1: 10:52pm On Apr 01, 2023
richmond500:
Big difference.
when you differentiate accent from a person's voice, then we can talk.
Peter Obi does not have a different accent from everyone, he just have a high pitch tone.

Some have deep voices, some have light voices, some has frog voice, some has feminine voice.
These are different from what accent is.
I will agree with you on this
Re: Which Nigerian Accent Do You Find The Most Attractive? by pointblank247(m): 11:47pm On Apr 01, 2023
richmond500:
how about the "H" factor in Yoruba accent
Re: Which Nigerian Accent Do You Find The Most Attractive? by poshestmina(f): 3:18am On Apr 02, 2023
Rivers.
Fulanis.
Re: Which Nigerian Accent Do You Find The Most Attractive? by LittleBigDick(m): 5:20am On Apr 02, 2023
Imo State .
Re: Which Nigerian Accent Do You Find The Most Attractive? by labake1(f): 5:49am On Apr 02, 2023
Yoruba noni

They should make pidgin english our local language, I like the way Warri people dey speak
Re: Which Nigerian Accent Do You Find The Most Attractive? by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:21am On Apr 02, 2023
Yoruba na.

People with weird accent Igbo Hausa Igala Calabar Benue

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Accent Do You Find The Most Attractive? by agadez007(m): 6:43am On Apr 02, 2023
Oboy yoruba is the wiredest o
I heard one man pronounce Fuse as โ€œFissโ€ back then in ladipo,his fuse got burnt,so he went around the whole ladipo asking for โ€˜fissโ€™ until he brought out the burnt out one from his car,then they brought out fuse for him

4 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Accent Do You Find The Most Attractive? by Josbreed: 6:56am On Apr 02, 2023
Hausa accent, the best. Delta and Benin accent the most entertaining. Yoruba is the worst, because of the H factor.
Re: Which Nigerian Accent Do You Find The Most Attractive? by 1Sharon(f): 7:00am On Apr 02, 2023
An educated hausa accent

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Make A Girl Fall? / Whats Your Dream Girl? / What's Your Opinion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.