Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Genesis Of SIMPS, How To Deal With Girls Who Want You To Simp. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Genesis Of SIMPS, How To Deal With Girls Who Want You To Simp. (6418 Views)

MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) / These Are The Type Of SIMPS That Get Played By Women The Most!! (Photos) / SIMPS Are Useless!! See The Amount Of Simps In This Onlyfans Wh0re's Dm. [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genesis Of SIMPS, How To Deal With Girls Who Want You To Simp. by TkhGuy(m): 1:50pm On Aug 16, 2020
Girls love but hate nice guys in a way that only stupid person will understand that kind of like,
Did you know that the most expensive thing you can get from any girl is not what money can buy?
You want to know we're she belongs?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLF0gSUyuDc Find out this will save you time energy and impending disappointment
Truth is the most expensive thing you can't get from 95% of girls you come across,

I don't blame our girls for desiring a luxury lifestyle, but for been so weak brain to work it out & settled for exploitation, those who got the luxury have issue settling down & being submissive to a man

I would love to address the psychology behind this cowardice mentality most guys sees as safe heaven to fall victim of self degeneration and thought of feeling rejected in context of Simping in the next topic, to help them out, but there will be more trees to be chopped off..

Show her, make her feel you gat it, but be as stingy as super glue, give only when necessary

In attempt to live expensively by easy way, someone gat to pay cos those who can't get it by working for it, cos she don't have that job & money, her scanning through half a thousands of celebrities lifestyle & outfit daily,

got her feeling like living large, yes she has successfully copied their, arrogant, disrespect, rude, snubbing attitude, flirty dressing code, act of seduction, but she still lacks the finance power to suit up like what she constantly see on social media such as Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and Internet in general.
Her egocentricity won't let her condescend low to seek out better way to be contempted with the little she have, which fuels her hunger for luxury and plagues her daily, as she can't get it cos she seem not to fit into that class, so she now wants it at all cost, regardless of the later consequences, the option of joining fraternity to get it, is not a no to option inclunding scavenging any one or getting it by any means available at her reaching & disposal,

her target becomes the subject and enslavement manuscript to copy, imitate and implement, At this point, using what she have to get what she want become the dominant chapter that sings all day long in her life, everything she currently have became an assets to her, from her number to her body, she will be Willing to share it, socail network platform while still priming your feelings by not giving you enough, but fraction so you keep coming back for more, she likewise share it all to anyone who desperately needs it, so that's why truth is the most expensive thing a girl could give you.

The above described coupled with peers descrete chat and shares, is the driving force to get a guy to simp,

Strategically she is ready to bite her victims viscously with her mind on the target to exploit him into droplets or nothing, feelings is less of a priority but the prize and goals which the victims have no idea of.

So the first five minutes that you met with her. Your eyes is on her beauty and curves, and when she noticed it, she starts sniffing scanning you from hair to toe, everything you have became articulated financially, smartphone, car, body perfume, dress, as she smell dollars in you, next is to strategies how to extract it when the battle line is perfectly drawn to know if you are in or out.

You are busy preaching how you feel charmed or arrested by her beauty, bro you are simply giving her more chains to hold a strong grip on you, cos if you watch closely, she is not telling you much of anything, be it on live conversation or chat on the internet, cos if she do, her real feelings will interfere in her propaganda,

Listen 90% girls will want you to SIMPs. But you can change that perception of hers or change her with another who will not drain your wallet to droplets if she is not changing, cos your ticker wallet will give you too many options to mess around with the same way her natural beauty gives her many options to play with.

Note, when a girl noticed you are very easy to be decieved and financially exploited, you will be the last guy she wants to have sex with and that's why Nice's never gets into the promise land. So if your prime target is to get her into date, don't spend on her until the green light evolved into blue dance if you know I mean, dancing in between her legs

Did you know that If she gave you her number after first meet, she will change and feel like you never had that close tighes conversation that ended with number exchange and feeling relieved. if the number she gave you is attached to her what's app platform, it means she don't see you much as SIMPs, but you are on the neutral lane, her specimen, if you don't rush by texting so frequently, she will become more interested in you. But if you do, she will reconsider telling you stuffs like my birthday is coming up soon, like my phone is bad, like lend me some money I will pay you.. But since you are so must lusting or crushing at her, you wouldn't take time to know if she will which in most case she will not, let you in, nor give you back your money.

If the number is not attached to her what's app, it means she sees you as disturbance and a simps, which she intended to keep in friend zone and exploit so be ready to cut off your feelings from her, and play away away.. No strings attached,

If you call her or in a chat and all she do is hi, hello, fyn, k, no, yes, later, Bro Run,

If you chat with her and she constantly reminds you of something she wants you to buy buy buy, bro just do bye bye

If she compares you with anyone above your your current level or pay grade, bro Run,

If she reminds of her friend with latest iPhone 11 pro or 12 or any leveling up agenda that will put straw on ya wallet to buy, Bro run.

If she can use public transport that will cost N100 and she prefer to go by drop of 1k and above Bro run,

If she constantly get annoyed over little things that don't even worth a second thought, Bro run

If you give her 2k for transport from a location that she can she uses N500 through and fro, and she needs 5k, bro better run.

The reality is, every girl that's jobless including the so called working class will want you to simps and the reason why you don't need a scavenger is that, money gives you power to grow from one level to another, if you have a girl that drills holes in tank of water, you will loose more and will never retain one drop in the end, by keeping you as simps, you will never level up bro.

It's hurtful but you can't trust her to be yours alone, as she is giving away, others are on a cue awaiting their turn, as most of their brain is controlled by how much, bro you can only play your part & give another shadows chance to play, cos a girl who have these perception understands two language, if you can dance to her tone, she will dance to your tone,

No matter her class, it takes just another level of offer, anyone who can make her that offer will get what you get from her or even more.

Lastly if you can suppress your feelings for her, by not calling frequently, call once in two weeks, or in a month, don't sound too emotional or pressed, if you can do that, she will be comfused to walk away but if you have hit her hard before. In this lane is the greatest magic, she will delete your number cos you are not falling for her trap, but if she did, bro she thinks about you and you have your crown back..cos she will want every opportunity to count.. If she don't delete it, she will get others to simp but still give you har treasure cos you are so complicated aboved her control and comprehension, you are too hard to grasp and hard to let go,

Simp gives a lot, but they are mostly coward and in that low key misplaced sense of low self esteem, they lost a lot and settle for less, feeling insecure, as such finds their resource as shortcut a save heaven is the win win for them,

Good morning Mr Cool Auto fix hope he catch me on this one.. Incredible guy by the way

I would love to address the psychology behind this cowardice mentality that makes most guys fall victim of self degeneration and thought of feeling rejected in context of Simping in the next topic, to help them out, but there will be more pillars to chop off..

Simps aren't male sluts, girls who makes guys to simp are the sluts and hoes,

FCK boy are the male sluts not simps, simps are trading a lot of time emotions and resources for female sluts to gain attention and chance which most often times they don't get,. Greetings

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genesis Of SIMPS, How To Deal With Girls Who Want You To Simp. by DaddyRochie1642: 2:25pm On Aug 16, 2020
Thou art Wise Sir

3 Likes

Re: Genesis Of SIMPS, How To Deal With Girls Who Want You To Simp. by Twelfthman: 4:07pm On Aug 16, 2020
M
Re: Genesis Of SIMPS, How To Deal With Girls Who Want You To Simp. by josh005(m): 6:38pm On Aug 16, 2020
So true.
Re: Genesis Of SIMPS, How To Deal With Girls Who Want You To Simp. by StrongandMighty: 7:18pm On Aug 16, 2020
This write up reminds me of an old school mate I met at my work place, after seeing her around for like 3 occasions I decided to ask for her number, not for anything just for formality sake.
She didn't hesitate to drop the number, so I jokingly asked her if it's her WhatsApp number she said it's not that when I call her she'll give me her WhatsApp number, I just gave her a wicked smile and like she coded what the smile is all about she re-echoed as I was walking away 'don't forget to call me oo...'
it's been months now and she's still waiting for my call..
I seriously hate nonsense!

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Genesis Of SIMPS, How To Deal With Girls Who Want You To Simp. by TkhGuy(m): 6:26pm On Aug 17, 2020
StrongandMighty:
This write up reminds of an old school mate I met at .
I seriously hate nonsense!

This write up is drafted from my experience not fantasy or make up story..

Girls are more cunning than any creature on earth, it's in their nature,

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genesis Of SIMPS, How To Deal With Girls Who Want You To Simp. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 17, 2020
wow! i already know that a man that has money can hardly find a good woman. i swear no woman will manipulate me,

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genesis Of SIMPS, How To Deal With Girls Who Want You To Simp. by TkhGuy(m): 9:22pm On Aug 17, 2020
ayomikuolatunji:
wow! i already know that a man that has money can hardly find a good woman. i swear no woman will manipulate me,
Sort of but not in all case, like 1 out of 100 will be the ratio of good and bad you will come across with their eyes on the money, she will do anything just to make you find her worthy to share all that with her.

6 Likes

Re: Genesis Of SIMPS, How To Deal With Girls Who Want You To Simp. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 17, 2020
Be a simp?
Olohun maje
Re: Genesis Of SIMPS, How To Deal With Girls Who Want You To Simp. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 17, 2020
Even if I travel to USA I can't live in Mississimping cool

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Genesis Of SIMPS, How To Deal With Girls Who Want You To Simp. by ABANGWABOI(m): 6:44am On Aug 18, 2020
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

Well stated facts and truth..
Preach on ..
Re: Genesis Of SIMPS, How To Deal With Girls Who Want You To Simp. by CuteNerdyDude(m): 8:42am On Aug 18, 2020
Wait what Is SIMP? I get what OP is saying. But what is a SIMP?

1 Like

Re: Genesis Of SIMPS, How To Deal With Girls Who Want You To Simp. by KAM3KAZI: 10:00am On Aug 18, 2020
CuteNerdyDude:

It's the short form of the word 'Simpleton'.

2 Likes

Re: Genesis Of SIMPS, How To Deal With Girls Who Want You To Simp. by Abso1uteZero(m): 11:34am On Aug 18, 2020
I can't fit read this long thing. undecided
Re: Genesis Of SIMPS, How To Deal With Girls Who Want You To Simp. by odinson1(m): 1:25pm On Aug 18, 2020
Abso1uteZero:
I can't fit read this long thing. undecided

Then you successfully wasted all your years of Education

14 Likes

Re: Genesis Of SIMPS, How To Deal With Girls Who Want You To Simp. by Abso1uteZero(m): 1:48pm On Aug 18, 2020
odinson1:

Then you successfully wasted all your years of Education

Nah. I'm just allergic to stupidity.
Re: Genesis Of SIMPS, How To Deal With Girls Who Want You To Simp. by ubunja(m): 1:54pm On Aug 18, 2020
CuteNerdyDude:
a male slut.

A man who uses his resources to benefit women getting nothing back but only a good feeling of being a gentleman and he's okay with that. He's the male version of a hoe.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genesis Of SIMPS, How To Deal With Girls Who Want You To Simp. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 18, 2020
Another thread that will go far....

1 Like

Re: Genesis Of SIMPS, How To Deal With Girls Who Want You To Simp. by LostMyZeal(m): 2:01pm On Aug 18, 2020
nawa ooh...SIMP anthem dun finally take over NL

it's well
Re: Genesis Of SIMPS, How To Deal With Girls Who Want You To Simp. by Emarvel(m): 2:02pm On Aug 18, 2020
OP you're on point, i can relate vividly.
Re: Genesis Of SIMPS, How To Deal With Girls Who Want You To Simp. by COOL10(m): 2:15pm On Aug 18, 2020
ubunja:
a male slut.

A man who uses his resources to benefit women getting nothing back but only a good feeling of being a gentleman and he's okay with that. He's the male version of a hoe.

At least hoes get the dough grin
Simps get nothing.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genesis Of SIMPS, How To Deal With Girls Who Want You To Simp. by ubunja(m): 2:38pm On Aug 18, 2020
COOL10:

At least hoes get the dough grin
Simps get nothing.
True.

More like sluts. Simps enjoy that good feeling. It's reward enough for them. They get validation from being thanked. They're so desperate to have value in the world.

16 Likes

Re: Genesis Of SIMPS, How To Deal With Girls Who Want You To Simp. by Sluvist(m): 3:04pm On Aug 18, 2020
You are on point, if person gives much attention or sacrifice to nowaday girls, they start treating him like useless.

2 Likes

Re: Genesis Of SIMPS, How To Deal With Girls Who Want You To Simp. by Saviolamemphix(m): 3:23pm On Aug 18, 2020
ubunja:
True.

More like sluts. Simps enjoy that good feeling. It's reward enough for them. They get validation from being thanked. They're so desperate to have value in the world.
i like all ur write-ups am still waiting for more bro

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genesis Of SIMPS, How To Deal With Girls Who Want You To Simp. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 18, 2020
That true, never give this incompetent self-entitled whores/ladies, cause they want u to worship them as a demi-gods, be wise with this classless whores..

5 Likes

Re: Genesis Of SIMPS, How To Deal With Girls Who Want You To Simp. by Toseenlove: 4:28pm On Aug 18, 2020
ubunja:
a male slut.

Unfortunately his own type of Hoe Is one who make use of his own time, energy and resources to uplift and Adore the real Hoes and he gets nothing really In turn other than mere sex, disappointments, backwardness and heartbreak......

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genesis Of SIMPS, How To Deal With Girls Who Want You To Simp. by Finnese001: 4:30pm On Aug 18, 2020
Okay

Re: Genesis Of SIMPS, How To Deal With Girls Who Want You To Simp. by ibkonekt(m): 4:59pm On Aug 18, 2020
simps will be eradicated in due time. Nature will make sure of that

4 Likes

Re: Genesis Of SIMPS, How To Deal With Girls Who Want You To Simp. by CaveAdullam: 8:23pm On Aug 18, 2020
Use your resources, time and pent-up energy to add value to yourself rather than chase hoes because they don't worth it. Let them feed on the crumbs of these things.

If you improve your self worth and value, they will fill you with enormous green lights and naturally gravitates towards you, granting you an opportunity to try, separate and sift the gold diggers from the true lovers, the chaffs from the wheat. Nevertheless, they are still solipsistic and hypergamous.

If there's green light you won't sacrifice your worth to please any woman. (Courtesy: ubunja)

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genesis Of SIMPS, How To Deal With Girls Who Want You To Simp. by Youngpo413: 8:58pm On Aug 18, 2020
Nice one
Re: Genesis Of SIMPS, How To Deal With Girls Who Want You To Simp. by SeunDobo(m): 7:46am On Aug 19, 2020
thank you for this .. I have already be a simp in the past that girl told me if I can be paying some of her bill say na most of this boys they Carter for needed that's she's is from poor family ... imagine this girl come from poor ground and still dey slay person wey suppose dey manage ... na so I started paying her bills , buy her phone ,wears and shoes... what's bafffing me is that can you believe this stupid girl don't save my number on that phone I myself bought for her , na me dey do subscription for her monthly and she's no dey reply me on WhatsApp ..she no even dey follow me chat too ... before I know say I am just Assistance boyfriend to her finances her situation ..God punish Lola for making me a fool., cuz I love her that much 4 years ago .. My brother don't be confuse with your Age if you are older than a woman she can still manipulate you am 26 years and she is 22years

1 Like

Re: Genesis Of SIMPS, How To Deal With Girls Who Want You To Simp. by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:05am On Aug 19, 2020
Wetin concern agbo seller like me,abef check siggy,but always remember. #NO TO SIMPING

(1) (2) (Reply)

Married A Foreigner But Deep Down I Miss Having A Nigerian Girl. / City vs Village girl. Which one would you prefer and why?? / I Need Advice: I'm In Love With Fulani Muslim Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.