Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,047 members, 7,859,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:20 PM

Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! - Religion (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! (119410 Views)

The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! / Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? / Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by gozizi: 3:08pm On Sep 27, 2007
Brothers and sisters, “Where is that in the Bible?”

The Bible is not always easily understood. The whole Book of Revelation is a glaring example. St Paul’s own contemporaries found him difficult to understand, as St Peter himself states in his second Letter: “So also our beloved brother Paul wrote to you according to the wisdom given him, speaking of this as he does in all his letters. There are some things in them hard to understand, which the ignorant and unstable twist to their own destruction, as they do the other scriptures.” (2 Pt 2:15-16)

The difficulty of understanding inspired text is clear. As in Acts 8:30-31 when Philip asked the Ethiopian, ‘“Do you understand what you are reading?" he replied, "How can I, unless someone guides me?"’

The need to understand everything in context and to be certain of this meaning is apparent, but where do we encounter help? With a tradition of understanding and practice along with two thousand years of experience, study, and wisdom which started with Jesus’ teachings to the 12 Apostles, the Catholic Church just can’t be matched.

Nowhere in the Bible is it said that our faith must be reduced to only the words printed in the Bible. In fact in 2 Ths 3:6, Paul writes, “Now we command you, beloved, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, to keep away from believers who are living in idleness and not according to the tradition that they received from us,”…[/b]and earlier in [b]2:15, “So then, brothers and sisters, stand firm and hold fast to the traditions that you were taught by us, either by word of mouth or by our letter.” Paul reminds the young Greek community that the tradition must be kept. grin
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by Oby1(f): 3:14pm On Sep 27, 2007
@Cgift
Na for Ajegunle i grow up. Na today

Shey u like Yabbis. Abeg tell us if you bi area boy since u sey na for Ajegunle dem born u. Maybe na area boy we dey follow yarn since we no know. grin grin grin

No quote me wrong oooo (u no sey Devil himself dey quote Bible) grin grin grin
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by Oby1(f): 3:18pm On Sep 27, 2007
@Gozizi
The Bible is not always easily understood. The whole Book of Revelation is a glaring example. St Paul’s own contemporaries found him difficult to understand, as St Peter himself states in his second Letter: “So also our beloved brother Paul wrote to you according to the wisdom given him, speaking of this as he does in all his letters. There are some things in them hard to understand, which the ignorant and unstable twist to their own destruction, as they do the other scriptures.” (2 Pt 2:15-16)

With the inspiration of the Holy Spirit the Bible is understood, but many of these brethren lack this divine inspiration that is the reason why u see so many churches everywhere because of disagreement. 
Is either this one finds fault in the other persons teaching and before u know it he starts gathering his own members.

May God help them and Mother Mary intercedes
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by cgift(m): 3:19pm On Sep 27, 2007
Oby1:

@Cgift

I don catch u dir and you dey sey no bi that kind yabbis u mean, which yabbis u kon mean?

See yabbis or joke anyone wey e bi, as far sey e no glorify God, then u are not for God.

You have to put your house in order, that is the only thing i gat 4u.

I dey weep o! cry Chai. So na the life support for una be dat. Well, that does not change the fact that the RCC runs on doctrines antithetical to the goal of God for mankind. Wake up from your slumber. I wont hang on with you to those whimperings of yours all in a bid to evade the truth. You dont know me, my family and the rest and who stays with me. For your info, all those things were done in he past. I am a fully married man now with kids living in the love of God with my family. So do not try to cling to a breakable life-saver all in the name of some 'yabbies' or what do you call it.

My advice is this: look unto Jesus only, defy all other doctrines not of God. I have been telling you this, take the bible and do a deep soul-searching study. God will reveal himself to you. You need not remain in a place where blasphemies are being preached? Stand up for yourself, reclaim your thinking cap that you submittd t oyour priests/bishops/popes and search th scriptures for yourselves. God will find you.
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by Oby1(f): 3:20pm On Sep 27, 2007
@Pilgrim.1

Who know whether Pilgrim self dey find e own members too to build her own church, since she refuse to disclose her denomination grin wink grin
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by ebos(m): 3:24pm On Sep 27, 2007
@Cgift
I never marry, you come first me mary? You must explain why?
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by cgift(m): 3:28pm On Sep 27, 2007
Oby1:

Shey u like Yabbis. Abeg tell us if you bi area boy since u sey na for Ajegunle them born u. Maybe na area boy we dey follow yarn since we no know. grin grin grin

No quote me wrong oooo (u no sey Devil himself dey quote Bible) grin grin grin

Area boy ko, area boy ni. grin

For your info. No be vrybody for Ajgunle be area boy. Area boy sabi blow grammer ? You don see Area boy dey read bible? grin.

Oby1. Now lets put all the rantings aside and discuss like someone with some considerable degree of intellectualism. You would agree with me that the RCC does need some surgical operations. I have asked you people and will still ask again:

Was it Peter (ur self-acclaimed fist pope) that bowd down to the statue of Mary that has now being passed down by traditions? Please answer that now!! We just want to know how Mariolatory crept into the church.
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by Oby1(f): 3:30pm On Sep 27, 2007
I dey weep o!   Chai. So na the life support for una be that. Well, that does not change the fact that the RCC runs on doctrines antithetical to the goal of God for mankind. Wake up from your slumber. I wont hang on with you to those whimperings of yours all in a bid to evade the truth. You don't know me, my family and the rest and who stays with me. For your info, all those things were done in he past. I am a fully married man now with kids living in the love of God with my family. So do not try to cling to a breakable life-saver all in the name of some 'yabbies' or what do you call it.

My advice is this: look unto Jesus only, defy all other doctrines not of God. I have been telling you this, take the bible and do a deep soul-searching study. God will reveal himself to you. You need not remain in a place where blasphemies are being preached? Stand up for yourself, reclaim your thinking cap that you submittd t oyour priests/bishops/popes and search th scriptures for yourselves. God will find you.
[b][/b]

Thank you.
I was saved in the Catholic church, that is where i found my Jesus, he gave me peace that surpasses anything that i can think of.

And i hope is the same peace u received.
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by pilgrim1(f): 3:32pm On Sep 27, 2007
@gozizi,

gozizi:

Brothers and sisters, “Where is that in the Bible?”

There are 3 things you should always bear in mind when reading God's WORD:

(a) the Bible was given to us so we may understand it and obey what God has revealed. God did not intend to reveal His heart and purposes to us in order to leave us confused and groping in the dark; and the same Paul whom you referred to made clear that God has revealed His will unto those who are Christians:

Ephesians 3:3-4
    "How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery;
     (as I wrote afore in few words,
     Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)"

Even when it is true that some things are hard to be understood, the apostle Peter did not say we should therefore abandon it and rest our destinies on the contradictions and heresies being spewed out from the Vatican. If God has revealed His will that we may know without difficulty or conradiction, the apostle Peter declares that only stubborn willfulness will leave people blind if they refuse to understand and instead wait for the Popes to come with their denials (cf. 2 Pet. 3:5).

(b) God did not ask us to swallow the obvious contradictions of the Popes who claim infallibility when speaking "ex-cathedra". History proves that many Popes have indeed taught damnable heresies and misled souls - even pronounced 'anathema' against innocent people, and in worse cases plunged them to death for not following the heresies of the RCC. Again, the apostle Paul warned that such things would happen, and he asked Christians to "watch" - which in simple English would mean: "be careful" (Acts 20:29-31).

(c) The spirit that urges Christians to look away from the WORD of God and begin to seek the heresies of men is a contrary spirit - it cannot be the Spirit of God. A Holy Spirit filled believer loves God and loves the WORD; and the Spirit of God will never down play what He has inspired (2 Tim. 3:15-16). This appeal to not being able to understand the Bible unless the Popes and Bishops arrogate the exclusive right to themselves to feed others with heresies is a confirmation of the FACT that people prefer to heresies to the pure WORD of God. Such phenomena are described in the Bible as the work of "seducing spirits" who are leading people AWAY from the Bible instead of BACK TO the Word (cf. 1 Tim. 4:1).

This is why my challenge to Catholics is simple and straightforward: prove your Christianity by going back to God's WORD, instead of making excuses to soothe your consciences AWAY from Scripture.
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by Oby1(f): 3:33pm On Sep 27, 2007
Quote from from Ebos to Cgift
"I never marry, you come first me mary?  You must explain why?"

Cgift can you answer why u got married when Ebos is yet single?

y u jump that question?
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by Oby1(f): 3:41pm On Sep 27, 2007
@Gozizi

Please save ur breath, don't explain because i don't think it will help. Anyone u quote they will misquote you.

Let God take control.

Glory to Jesus!!!!!!!!! Honour to Mary
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by cgift(m): 3:43pm On Sep 27, 2007
quote author=ebos link=topic=75506.msg1537251#msg1537251 date=1190903043]
@Cgift
I never marry, you come first me mary? You must explain why?
[quote][/quote]

oby1 and ebos, una think say i be small boy? Thats why the time wey oby1 they talk about area boy i just dey laugh. She probably thinks everyone who is seated behind a laptop and contributing in forums like this one is some idle persons. Ebos, i got married in 2005. You think say na beans? Another one: I be banker grin. Infact, na office i dey so wink. And the big one: Jesus is the Lord of my life, He is my Saviour and God, He is my Wisdom cool To him be all the glory, honour, power, praise, authority, dominion, wealth, risches now and forevermore AMEN!

Meanwhile, how Mariolatroy enter RCC? Which of the direct apostles of Jesus pass down the tradition of Mariolatory? i wan know.
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by ebos(m): 3:45pm On Sep 27, 2007
Cgift,

Answer my question - why you married before me. You come dey tell me say you be banker. No be dat one I ask you. Some people don even resign for banking services before
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by ebos(m): 3:50pm On Sep 27, 2007
Why you married before me, Cgift? grin
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by Oby1(f): 3:53pm On Sep 27, 2007
@Gozizi

Please save ur breath, don't explain because i don't think it will help.  Anyone u quote they will misquote you.

Let God take control.

Glory to Jesus!!!!!!!!! Honour to Mary
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by ebos(m): 3:56pm On Sep 27, 2007
So, if he shoot with AK47, Pilgrim fire back with Machine gun. If he use rocket, Pilgrim go launch Nuclear bomb grin
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by Oby1(f): 3:59pm On Sep 27, 2007
@Cgift
"Ebos, i got married in 2005".

Imagine 2005, u still be baby for marriage. i thought u want to say 1989.
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by Oby1(f): 4:00pm On Sep 27, 2007
u still never answer Ebos question o
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by Oby1(f): 4:01pm On Sep 27, 2007
@Ebos

Na so dem dey ever ready to attack from any angle
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by gozizi: 4:02pm On Sep 27, 2007
Please save your breath, don't explain because i don't think it will help.  Anyone u quote they will misquote you.

@ Oby1,
thanks my Sister. Its quite irritating though. Just makes u wonder what drives some people. Meanwhile, take it easy with the reformed no longer a small boy married for two years laptop banker.  It is certainly not beans! grin grin grin grin

@ ebos
e don tire u sef abi? Maybe I should just sit back and enjoy the comic relief.  grin grin grin
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by cgift(m): 4:04pm On Sep 27, 2007
Oby1:

@Cgift
"Ebos, i got married in 2005".

Imagine 2005, u still be baby for marriage. i thought u want to say 1989.

grin grin grin. oby1 i know say you na nun abi? cheesy [b]ebos [/b]nko? Why i go dey waste my time dey wait for priest? Prist dey marry?
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by pilgrim1(f): 4:05pm On Sep 27, 2007
@gozizi,

gozizi:

The difficulty of understanding inspired text is clear. As in Acts 8:30-31 when Philip asked the Ethiopian, ‘“Do you understand what you are reading?" he replied, "How can I, unless someone guides me?"’

Every born again person has the Spirit of God inside of them (Rom. 8:9,14 and 1 Cor. 3:16) - and the Holy Spirit who dwells in believers leads them into all truth (John 16:13 and 1 John 2:27). The Ethiopian Eunuch was not a Christian when Philip the evangelist met him in Acts 8:30-31; and you never read in Scripture that Spirit-filled believers complain of not being able to understand the WORD of God.

gozizi:

The need to understand everything in context and to be certain of this meaning is apparent, but where do we encounter help? With a tradition of understanding and practice along with two thousand years of experience, study, and wisdom which started with Jesus’ teachings to the 12 Apostles, the Catholic Church just can’t be matched.

No, the Catholic Church can't be matched in her heresies! grin  That much we can agree on - they have  a wealth of over 16 centuries of RCC 'speaking perverse things' ( as Paul warned in Acts 20:30) as well as murdering millions for not submissting to the Vatican! Not only so, with as much wealth of experience as such duplicity, which group indeed can match the havoc of RCC priests who swore to celibacy and yet were the most amazing players in sexual promiscuities?

However, go see what the 12 apostles taught on the garboil that we're experiencing today in the RCC. For one, the apostle Peter warned that Christians should watch out against such men who claim to be following Christ and in actuality are "having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin" (2 Pet. 2:14). It is not only sexcual adulteries that are on record among the RCC priests; but religious adultery is being championed by the same set of guys who continue to feed others with Mariolatry and yet none of you can defend it from God's WORD.

gozizi:

Nowhere in the Bible is it said that our faith must be reduced to only the words printed in the Bible. In fact in 2 Ths 3:6, Paul writes, “Now we command you, beloved, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, to keep away from believers who are living in idleness and not according to the tradition that they received from us,”…[/b]and earlier in [b]2:15, “So then, brothers and sisters, stand firm and hold fast to the traditions that you were taught by us, either by word of mouth or by our letter.” Paul reminds the young Greek community that the tradition must be kept. grin

Aye. . . but the same Paul clearly decalred that what he taught orally was consistent (the same) with what he taught by epistle! Paul was not a dubios apostle claiming to teach only ONE MEDIATOR in writing (1 Tim. 2:5) and then contradicting that teaching by orally traditions of TWO mediators and saviours!

Here is a good verse to remember about the teachings of Paul:

1 Cor. 4:17
   "For this cause have I sent unto you Timotheus, who is my beloved son, and faithful in the Lord,
    who shall bring you into remembrance of my ways which be in Christ,
    as I teach every where in every church."

2 Tim. 3:10
   "But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience"

2 Corinthians 2:13
   "For we write none other things unto you, than what ye read or acknowledge;
    and I trust ye shall acknowledge even to the end"

2 Corinthians 1:18-19
   "But as God is true, our word toward you was not yea and nay.
    For the Son of God, Jesus Christ, who was preached among you by us,
    even by me and Silvanus and Timotheus, was not yea and nay, but in him was yea."

Did you get that? The teachings of the apsotles was not a matter of contradictions of "yea" and "nay" - which is what the Popes and Bishops are doing today! How? Sample the following:

* The Bible says NO to bowing down to molten images/
         - -  but the Vatican says YES!

* The Bible says only one Saviour for all the world (Acts 4:12 and 1 John 4:14)/
         - - but Vatican says Mary is also the "saviour" of the people of Rome

* The Bible says we should be "looking unto Jesus" the author and finisher of our faith (Heb. 12:2)/
        - - - but the Vatican says Christians should be "looking unto MARY" instead!

* The Bible says Jesus is the WAY to the Father as well as the DOOR (John 14:6 and 10:9)/
        - - - but the Vatican says that Mary is the GATE of Heaven!

* The Bible says that God does not share His glory with anyone or with graven images (Isaiah 42:8 )/
        - - - but the Vatican disregards that warning and have taken the divine titles of God and asctribed them to Mary!

None of the apostles of the Lord Jesus Christ taught the heresies and contradiction of the Vatican - and your fallacies that people cannot understand the Word of God unless the Popes interpret it is a confirmation of the fact that Catholics prefer the "damnable heresies" of Rome to the sure Word of God's grace.
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by pilgrim1(f): 4:08pm On Sep 27, 2007
@Oby1,

Oby1:

@Gozizi

Please save your breath, don't explain because i don't think it will help. Anyone u quote they will misquote you.

Let God take control.

God is already in control and the RCC is being shaken to its foundations! grin You can't beat the WORD of God; and if you have answers, we should have been reading them all this while; not the fantastic twisting of Scripture that we continually have to be entertained to from Catholics.
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by pilgrim1(f): 4:11pm On Sep 27, 2007
@gozizi,

Oby1:

@Gozizi

With the inspiration of the Holy Spirit the Bible is understood,

Shé you don hear now? grin So save the RCC tartuffery that has become the trademark excuse for not wanting to understand God's WORD.
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by Oby1(f): 4:13pm On Sep 27, 2007
@Pilgrim.1
I hear u. Carry go until u are filled.
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by ebos(m): 4:15pm On Sep 27, 2007
@Pilgrim

Abi, you never hear say Cgift go marry while ebos never marry? Why you no wan ask am where e dey for Bible - say Cgift go marry before ebos? grin But you no wan tell me wetin Pope do you. Ok, I don volunteer, I go apologize on behalf of Pope. Please, Pilgrim forgive Pope, abeg you. grin
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by pilgrim1(f): 4:16pm On Sep 27, 2007
@Oby1,

Oby1:

With the inspiration of the Holy Spirit the Bible is understood, but many of these brethren lack this divine inspiration that is the reason why u see so many churches everywhere because of disagreement.

We hear. As has been clearly and hugely demonstrated, we agree that the "brethren" in the RCC actually lack divine inspiration (did you mean 'revelation'?) - and that is why we constantly read of the disagreements in the Roman Catholic Church under the guise of fallacious "unity".

Oby1:

Is either this one finds fault in the other persons teaching and before u know it he starts gathering his own members.

Nope: actually those who left the RCC were being called out by the Spirit of God - go read it for yourself in Revelation 18:4.  Unfortunately, some who came out went ahead and did their own thing instead of listening carefully and following the leading of the Spirit of God.
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by pilgrim1(f): 4:18pm On Sep 27, 2007
@Oby1,

Oby1:

@Pilgrim.1
I hear u. Carry go until u are filled.

No wahala - na the pretences were una dey take make shakara all this while na im we go gently serve until una belle-ful! grin
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by pilgrim1(f): 4:26pm On Sep 27, 2007
@Oby1,

Oby1:

Who know whether Pilgrim self dey find e own members too to build her own church, since she refuse to disclose her denomination grin wink grin

Buu-haha-haha!! grin cheesy grin

I no fit laugh finish! My dear, this is one repetition too many! For precisely that reason I have said I won't name my denomination, lest Catholics think that I'm seeking members to our church from Catholics! Haa!! I wish you could go to my mail box and read the many emails where people have written asking about my Church (or where I fellowship, etc) and other things. I've tried to be objective and friendly, answering their questions - and still, I haven't said anything to name my particular denomination, even though I mentioned a few others where I fellowship when I'm away from home!

ROTFL. . !!! Kai! Oby1, please no make me laugh! grin I'm not looking for members for "my church". A few have even asked me where they can go after having left the RCC; and I still didn't direct them to my local church! God takes crae of His own and leads them where they can be taught God's WORD in Biblical integrity - where people will not be held down by heresies of the RCC - and where they can be confident to worship God in spirit and truth!

Me - seeking members for "my" church?!? That was a REAL comic relief! grin
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by Oby1(f): 4:30pm On Sep 27, 2007
ok ooo. i hear u madam Pilgrim, or is it Mummy. e fit be sey u be mummy for one of the churches, abi u dey aspire to be one?
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by pilgrim1(f): 4:31pm On Sep 27, 2007
@cgift,

cgift:

She probably thinks everyone who is seated behind a laptop and contributing in forums like this one is some idle persons.

Lol. . . na so boo - that's what many people usually think! grin

cgift:

Ebos, i got married in 2005. You think say na beans? Another one: I be banker grin. Infact, na office i dey so wink.

Hehe. . . if they need reference, make them ask pilgrim.1 - at least I can very well verify both!! grin

Kai. .  I no fit laugh, cgift! These guys keep entertaining me with their desperations. Wetin we go do so?
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by pilgrim1(f): 4:36pm On Sep 27, 2007
Oby1 dear,

Oby1:

ok ooo. i hear u madam Pilgrim, or is it Mummy. e fit be sey u be mummy for one of the churches, abi u dey aspire to be one?

Hehe. . grin I don't have any such aspirations. Infact, if there's anything our local Pastor[b]s[/b] (plural) discourages - that is one of them: to call anyone "Father-this-and-that" or "Mummy-this-and-those". grin That was the first mistake I made in my first week - I referred to a sister I still respect deeply as "mummy"! She smiled, took me aside and gently discouraged me from seeing any one of them with titles that God never gave them (1 Cor. 4:16 - "not to think of men above that which is written, that no one of you be puffed up for one against another"wink!

So there! Em. . you dey aspire to be the next "mother Thereza"? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (155) (Reply)

"Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos / Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) / Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.