Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,575 members, 7,847,428 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:21 PM

Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! - Religion (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! (119210 Views)

The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! / Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? / Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by Oby1(f): 4:59pm On Sep 26, 2007
You guys should continue with your Catholic faith.  I love your respective positions and the prayers posted so far.  They are really nice prayers, but to be honest, ebos is seriously lacking behind.  I need your prayers.  I have not participated in all devotions from 2004 till date- I mean May or October devotion.  I tried to attend this year’s May devotion but was only active for just 4 days.  Poor me!

@Ebos
This is the time to ginger urself up again, even if you don't attend the devotion maybe because of lack of time, you can pray the Rosary on ur own.  2004 till date is very long time. You have to maintain the stand.  Prayer is our weapon.
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by Carlosein(m): 5:05pm On Sep 26, 2007
pls ebos start today and not wait for october at all.

God help us all, Amen.
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by pilgrim1(f): 5:10pm On Sep 26, 2007
Carlosein:

God help us all, Amen.

Amen, ma brother. . amen!! grin
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by viee(f): 5:38pm On Sep 26, 2007
Carlosein. . . . .

ur welcome. . . .
im glad u find it intrestin. . . d prayer i mean

ebo. . . .

my dear no be only u oooooo
i hope to be more faithful this October, may be add some hour as well
pray i make it. . . .

and purgatory is not for u, u r heaven bound, ur place is already prepared

@ all Catholics, this should be a thread where we share our faith and encourge those of us who need encouragement
so i have decided not to get into argument with anyone ( the great Christians i mean)

i will reply only to fellow Catholics are intrested in keeping this thread alive
so let us all work hard irrespective of how we decide to it to keep the thread alive.

i want to particularly thank the guy that posted d savior website . . . . . kiss kiss kiss
thanx a million my brother
it has made my day.

may the God Lord garnt us our sincere heart desires and guide us . . . . Amen!
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by cgift(m): 7:32pm On Sep 26, 2007
viee:

and purgatory is not for u, you're heaven bound, your place is already prepared

Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by mrpataki(m): 9:03pm On Sep 26, 2007
viee:

and purgatory is not for u, you're heaven bound, your place is already prepared

may the God Lord garnt us our sincere heart desires and guide us . . . . Amen!

Too much of this father father washing or worshipping sef is terrible.

Does this statement of yours above not bother you? Since when did you take the position of God to know who is heaven bound undecided

Have you not read in the scriptures, let the man who thinketh he standeth take heed lest he falls?
I am forced to shut my traps here lest I do beyond been overzealous to harangue you for that statement of yours.

May God help us to know Him better.
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by orobo50cl(m): 1:47am On Sep 27, 2007
3 gbosa for catholics on this thread. I like the way una de blank those people wey wan ferment trouble for this catholic thread. The more you de ignore them de talk about catholic doctrines alone, the more you go de vex them to de misyan until when dem no see person answer them again, them go shift go other churches go de misyan.

Well don oby and the rest. Make una de continue. wink

Remember free them o! Any of your statement wey dem try misquote, no answer them and continue to de say the catholic prayers they go. Dem go tire, but catholics will never tire in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by Oby1(f): 9:03am On Sep 27, 2007
@orobo

Thank you very much.
But e get wetin abi wan tell you (Hope you no go vex) but as my own brethren i feel like telling you.

No matter how this people (our fellow brethrens) try to provoke us, make we try to control ourself not to voice out wetin we no suppose voice out as Christains. 
Make we dey in charge of our tongue than our tongue taking charge of us.

Read the book of James 3:5-12 and Psalm 39:1

Please never allow anyone to make u sey wetin u no wan talk.

By the Grace of God we go make heaven.

Jesus Provides, Mary intercedes.

No vex for me o, but as my brother i owe u that.
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by Oby1(f): 9:12am On Sep 27, 2007
Todays Saint 27/9/07

St. Vincent de Paul (1580?-1660)

The deathbed confession of a dying servant opened Vincent's eyes to the crying spiritual needs of the peasantry of France. This seems to have been a crucial moment in the life of the man from a small farm in Gascony, France, who had become a priest with little more ambition than to have a comfortable life.

It was the Countess de Gondi (whose servant he had helped) who persuaded her husband to endow and support a group of able and zealous missionaries who would work among the poor, the vassals and tenants and the country people in general. Vincent was too humble to accept leadership at first, but after working for some time in Paris among imprisoned galley-slaves, he returned to be the leader of what is now known as the Congregation of the Mission, or the Vincentians. These priests, with vows of poverty, chastity, obedience and stability, were to devote themselves entirely to the people in smaller towns and villages.

Later Vincent established confraternities of charity for the spiritual and physical relief of the poor and sick of each parish. From these, with the help of St. Louise de Marillac, came the Daughters of Charity, "whose convent is the sickroom, whose chapel is the parish church, whose cloister is the streets of the city." He organized the rich women of Paris to collect funds for his missionary projects, founded several hospitals, collected relief funds for the victims of war and ransomed over 1,200 galley slaves from North Africa. He was zealous in conducting retreats for clergy at a time when there was great laxity, abuse and ignorance among them. He was a pioneer in clerical training and was instrumental in establishing seminaries.

Most remarkably, Vincent was by temperament a very irascible person—even his friends admitted it. He said that except for the grace of God he would have been "hard and repulsive, rough and cross." But he became a tender and affectionate man, very sensitive to the needs of others.

Pope Leo XIII made him the patron of all charitable societies. Outstanding among these, of course, is the Society of St. Vincent de Paul, founded in 1833 by his admirer Blessed Frederic Ozanam.

"Strive to live content in the midst of those things that cause your discontent. Free your mind from all that troubles you, God will take care of things. You will be unable to make haste in this [choice] without, so to speak, grieving the heart of God, because he sees that you do not honor him sufficiently with holy trust. Trust in him, I beg you, and you will have the fulfillment of what your heart desires" (St. Vincent de Paul, Letters).
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by pilgrim1(f): 9:18am On Sep 27, 2007
My dear Catholic friends, how body today?  grin

I prayed for you today - that above all things, He may grant you the clarity of His WORD that delivers from fallacies (John 8:31-32).

Let us be careful to seek Him. It is such a pity to pride oneself in "Catholic doctrines" while ignoring 'Christianity'. It only confirms that many Catholics prefer "Catholicism" above CHRISTIAN truths as revealed in the Bible. Which would only mean that our Catholic friends are distinguishing between what is "Christian" from what is "Catholcism".

May God show His mercy on us all. Jesus Christ alone saves; and there is NONE OTHER NAME given under heaven whereby we must be saved (Acts 4:12) - not even the name of Mary!

There are not two "saviours" but only the Lord Jesus Christ alone is THE Saviour - so the Bishops and Popes claiming that Mary is the "SAVIOUR" of the people of Rome is a denial of God's WORD.

The Roman Catholic claim that Mary was "sinless" is FALSE - for the WORD of God clearly shows that she needed to offer sacrifices according to the Law for her impurity and uncleanness! Only Jesus Christ alone is absolutely sinless - and He alone is the Sovereign Saviour of ALL, including Mary. If Mary could not save herself, she cannot be made "saviour" of the people of Rome; nor can she save anybody in Europe or Nigeria!

Many people may find satisfaction in the heresies of the Vatican - and for all that, they are both fallible and fallacious as revealed in the Bible. The Vatican may not be happy with anyone reading the simple truth of God's WORD for themselves; but why should anyone be afraid to seek the truth of God's WORD and be saved? Here is what the Lord Jesus said:

"Fear them not therefore:

for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed;

and hid, that shall not be known" ---  (Matthew 10:26)

Yes, those things which have been "covered" in Catholcism are constantly being revealed; and the ones they try to hide again and again are being known unto all men and women! This is why we need not fear them! And I pray that boldness will be granted to our Catholic friends to fear no man from the Vatican and take the right step towards seeking God's TRUTH in His WORD.

Blessings all. cheesy
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by pilgrim1(f): 9:23am On Sep 27, 2007
Oby1:

No matter how this people (our fellow brethrens) try to provoke us, make we try to control ourself not to voice out wetin we no suppose voice out as Christains.

Read the book of James 3:5-12 and Psalm 39:1

May God fill you with more grace direct from the Lord Jesus Christ (and not from the fallacies of a "co-mediatrix"wink. As for me, no shakings - anyone claiming to be 'Christian' and yet enjoys using unwarranted language on other Christians is welcome to do so. God's WORD no de lie!

Blessings. cheesy
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by ebos(m): 9:33am On Sep 27, 2007
I support Oby1 - don't abuse any person - please. This discussion or thread have not gone to that level. I still maintain it - Pilgrim or any of our Protestant friends are not devil.
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by cgift(m): 9:51am On Sep 27, 2007
Oby1:

Please never allow anyone to make u sey wetin u no wan talk.

Oby1, you dey waste ur time. Na so Orobo be. Nothing wey you talk go fit change am. Make hin dey run hin tap. Na God gifam.

Orobo grin grin grin grin wink As you see me so, i no send you o (2face)
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by cgift(m): 9:59am On Sep 27, 2007
ebos:

I support Oby1 - don't abuse any person - please. This discussion or thread have not gone to that level. I still maintain it - Pilgrim or any of our Protestant friends are not devil.

oga ebos,

i no go lie you. me i dey catch plenty fun when one person de yab another! e no yab person reach my three junior brothers. Na for Ajegunle i grow up. Na today? grin grin

Orobo grin grin grin grin smiley wink

Please bring it on. Join my papa, mama, brother, sister, no join other christains sha o! cheesy
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by sweetchick(f): 10:14am On Sep 27, 2007
Hello fellow catholics

This link is for daily mass online

http://www.themass.com/default1024.htm.

I find it useful for days that for one reason of the other I am unable to make mass. God bless you all
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by pilgrim1(f): 10:16am On Sep 27, 2007
ebos:

Lol. . . why all of a sudden una don dey repent? I thank God sha. I thought it was fun for you guys to keep quiet while the railings went on unabaited? No wahala - nothing de shake pilgrim.1, and rather than fall into the temptation of using unwarranted curses on others, hehe . . me I just sidon my own jeje and rejoice with what God has said about such matters.

Anybody wey sabi curse, make them continue - as many times as they do so, pilgrim.1 will bless them. Then when we stand before Christ the Lord and Judge of all, matters will be made clearer. grin

Enjoy.
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by soldee: 12:55pm On Sep 27, 2007
@ sweetchick
Thanks for the mass link. I already have the live adoration link from http://www.savior.org/ so this completes it. Adoration and mass at your desk!! Its good to know the internet can be used like this. Thanks again.

@ Carlosein
My favourite title for our Lady is also 'Seat of Wisdom'. Its amazing how God uses the simplest aspects of our daily lives to express His profoundness.

@ Marissa, @ gozizi
After reading your posts, I've decided I really don't owe anyone an explanation how I live out my faith. From now, my posts on this thread will be to encourage fellow catholics to actively practice our faith. 2007 years and still the Church is THE force to be reckoned with, there is no question who is struggling to do the reckoning - no question at all.

I realize that arguing and even responding to arguments can easily evoke anger, frustration, exasperation and a tendency to want to respond to disagreeable posters in their own tone and language. Not a very Godly, christian or marian attitude. I will spread love and good cheer, hope and encouragement to fellow Catholics and non-catholics alike and pray that the we are all one way or the other touched by Love. Because God is Love, and he who abides in Love, abides in God, and God in Him.

I remain
Proudly Catholic!! wink
Catholic for Life!!!!! wink
Glory to Jesus, Honour to Mary!! grin
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by Oby1(f): 12:59pm On Sep 27, 2007
Pilgrim, pilgrim, this your name sound like sey u don go mecca bfor, abi na Jerusalem?

i get the kind of una plenty, but dem no dey yan like u at all. dem dey maintain, be ur own make i be my own na him we dey.  The only thing we do is exchange of word of God and no time 4 Criticizing.
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by Oby1(f): 1:03pm On Sep 27, 2007
@cgift
i no go lie you. me i dey catch plenty fun when one person de yab another! e no yab person reach my three junior brothers. Na for Ajegunle i grow up. Na today

But if you are a good Christain, bad thing no suppose make u happy, but it saddens you. (You see is not all about quoting the word of God, but understanding and putting it into practise)

If your three junior brothers dey yab too, na him bi sey u never start as Christain, u get plenty work to do in your family. And you never finish am, u dey come talk to us.
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by soldee: 1:07pm On Sep 27, 2007
Hail Mary,

Full of Grace,

the Lord is with you,

Blessed are you among Women,

And blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus

Holy Mary,

Mother of God,

Pray for us sinners,

Now, and at the hour of our death, amen
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by Oby1(f): 1:11pm On Sep 27, 2007
@Soldee
I realize that arguing and even responding to arguments can easily evoke anger, frustration, exasperation and a tendency to want to respond to disagreeable posters in their own tone and language. Not a very Godly, christian or marian attitude. I will spread love and good cheer, hope and encouragement to fellow Catholics and non-catholics alike and pray that the we are all one way or the other touched by Love. Because God is Love, and he who abides in Love, abides in God, and God in Him.

You are very right my brother. May God help us all and Mary intercede.
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by pilgrim1(f): 1:29pm On Sep 27, 2007
@soldee,

How body today? Just one thing I'd like you to reflect on in your latest post:

soldee:

@ Marissa, @ gozizi
After reading your posts, I've decided I really don't owe anyone an explanation how I live out my faith.

Of course not - you really don't owe anyone an "explanation" about how you live your 'faith' - and it does not come as a surprise to me that you'd applaud those who are content to address non-Catholics with unwarranted expressions. You were just looking for cheap sympathy - and there again, you don't owe anyone an explanation for doing so. grin

soldee:

I realize that arguing and even responding to arguments can easily evoke anger, frustration, exasperation and a tendency to want to respond to disagreeable posters in their own tone and language. Not a very Godly, christian or marian attitude.

It took you this long to realize that unwarranted expressions such as your Catholic brethren have used is "Not a very Godly" attitude? Good - at least my prayer dey work, even though I did not ask Mary to intercede. When your Catholic brethren insinuated that others were tending to the "Devil", where were you? Una don dey repent small-small now dey backslap one another about why such attitudes are not "very Godly". grin

BTW, a Christian who is confident in the truth of God's WORD need not tend to "anger, frustration, exasperation and a tendency to want to respond to disagreeable posters in their own tone and language". There's absolutely no need for all that! This is the reason why pilgrim.1 has never sought to defend herself or return 'curse for curse' - because she's very confident in Christ and her peace remains undisturbed.

Rather than rail curses or abuses with a pretended "love", I would rather smaile, forgive and continue to pray that Catholics come to themselves and see that they're only damaging their own testimony further than when they first started. I'm glad that God has answered that prayer and spoken to your hearts. There are other things I have asked Him - that your eyes may be opened to His truth - and I know He will answer that prayer as well.

Enjoy. cheesy
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by cgift(m): 1:33pm On Sep 27, 2007
Oby1:

But if you are a good Christain, bad thing no suppose make u happy, but it saddens you. (You see is not all about quoting the word of God, but understanding and putting it into practise)

If your three junior brothers dey yab too, na him bi sey u never start as Christain, u get plenty work to do in your family. And you never finish am, u dey come talk to us.

My dear, that's digressional. For your info the yabbing is not the kind of filthy language [/b]that your cronies use on us. You wont understand ayway 'cos [b]you be Mary incarnate. Again, its not the filthy language that one should even hear in the mouth of a child of God such as your 'eucharisted family members' are prone to use on us.
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by pilgrim1(f): 1:51pm On Sep 27, 2007
@Oby1,

Oby1:

Pilgrim, pilgrim, this your name sound like sey u don go mecca bfor, abi na Jerusalem?

Lol. . . my username was inspired by a verse in the epistle of the apostle Peter (the same one Catholics erroneously call the 'first Pope'). Here it is:

"Dearly beloved, I beseech you as strangers and pilgrim[/b]s, abstain from fleshly lusts,
which war against the soul" (1 Pet. 2:11, KJV).

Isn't it amazing that "Pope Peter" already mentioned my username - and if to say you dey familiar with your Bible, you for don see am longest time! grin

Oby1:

i get the kind of una plenty, [b]but them no dey yan like u at all

I no surprise - wetin them get to yan when them no dey read the Bible? grin

Oby1:

them dey maintain, be your own make i be my own na him we dey.

I know, Oby1. . . I know! Na the same ol' song for people wey no get wetin dem wan yan. So to compromise the middle ground, dem go jus maintain so that Pope no go denounce them! grin

Oby1:

The only thing we do is exchange of word of God and no time 4 Criticizing.

Hehe. . grin Nope - the "only thing" you do is cry that others are "attacking. . .hating. . or criticizing" you when they ask you to go to the Bible and settle your thoughts there! E get wetin else una dey do?

Cheers o jaré. grin
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by gozizi: 1:57pm On Sep 27, 2007
Matthew Chapter 7: (1-6)

@ all catholic-haters:
1 “Do not judge so that you will not be judged. 2 “For in the way you judge, you will be judged; and by your standard of measure, it will be measured to you. 3 “Why do you look at the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? 4 “Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ and behold, the log is in your own eye? 5 “You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother’s eye.  wink

@ all true catholics
6 “Do not give what is holy to dogs, and do not throw your pearls before swine, or they will trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to piecesgrin
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by ricadelide(m): 2:11pm On Sep 27, 2007
soldee:

After reading your posts, I've decided I really don't owe anyone an explanation how I live out my faith.
You see its possible for one to make any kind of decision he wants about how one want to live his life; if the divine code of conduct is not held in high regard as the unequivocable guide. For christians however, the Word is the standard, the code of conduct. His Word (should be) a lamp unto our feet and a light unto our path. (Psalm 119:105) If the Word of God is our lamp, then we cannot but live our lives as it commands.

Let's consider for example this statement you made above. To the cursory reader, that might not seem wrong, but if one were to look through the word, its obvious its a wrong attitude. There are two sides to the statement you made; on the one hand it is defensive; meaning if someone were to ask you about your faith, then you dont have to explain. So what are we gonna do about this scripture:
"but sanctify the Lord the Christ in your hearts, and be always prepared to give an answer to every one that asks you to give an account of the hope that is in you, but with meekness and fear;" (1Pet. 3:15)
obviously, that stance you have taken is sorely at odds with a very clear scriptural injunction.

If however, your statement speaks concerning the offensive, meaning you don't have to explain to anyone (on how you live your faith) in order to convert the one, it is still at variance with a lot of scriptures. Here's just one (or two):
"Since, then, we know what it is to fear the Lord, we try to persuade men . . . . (God) gave us the ministry of reconciliation: 19 that God was reconciling the world to himself in Christ, not counting men's sins against them. And he has committed to us the message of reconciliation. 20 We are therefore Christ's ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore you on Christ's behalf: Be reconciled to God." (2Cor. 4:11, 18-20)

I could cite many other scriptures but this one should do. This statement i quoted from you is just one statement out of the many unbiblical and anti-biblical statements that parade themselves on this thread. Perhaps this last scripture i quoted would give an insight into why many of us cannot fold our arms and see error paraded as truth.
The point we have been trying to make repeatedly has not changed and we would still say it again, hoping that some of us would wake up from our slumber and take our faith (and of course our destinies) seriously and check things out for oneself 'whether they be so' (Acts 17:11). The bible, the Word of God, is the yardstick for living one's life as a christian. If one claims to be one and does not live according to its dictates, then . . . .
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by cgift(m): 2:22pm On Sep 27, 2007
ricadelide:

I could cite many other scriptures but this one should do. This statement i quoted from you is just one statement out of the many unbiblical [/b]and [b]anti-biblical [/b]statements that parade themselves on this thread.

Na wa o! i bin think say unbiblical and antibiblical na the sam before o. but i don dey see sonhow say dem bin differ o. [b]Thumbs up Rica.
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by pilgrim1(f): 2:26pm On Sep 27, 2007
@gozizi,

gozizi:

Matthew Chapter 7: (1-6)

@ all catholic-haters:

Lol. . . there's no one "hating" Catholics - and to continue to whimper such is betraying your lack of confidence in God's truth.

gozizi:

@ all true catholics
6 “Do not give what is holy to dogs, and do not throw your pearls before swine, or they will trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces.  grin

Hehe. .  grin  No be today we know say Catholics refer to non-Catholics as "dogs" and "swines". Ask, and I'll serve you a whole list of what RCC Popes have called others for simply not being "Catholics"! It wasn't long ago I posted just one case of the Vatican anathemising one of its own Catholic Popes - Pope Honorius I.

If you dey look for verses to harvest as weapons against NON-Catholics, ride on - them plenty for Bible. But the all more, you only end up destroying your testimony the more! grin
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by ebos(m): 2:41pm On Sep 27, 2007
Oby1:

@cgift
i no go lie you. me i dey catch plenty fun when one person de yab another! e no yab person reach my three junior brothers. Na for Ajegunle i grow up. Na today

Cgift, wetin you dey jump up. Person wey no get strength to sweep him house – come dey forward himself say him wan sweep the universe. grin For where de strength go carry come? Oby1, yarn him well grin
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by viee(f): 2:52pm On Sep 27, 2007
good day guys

and may the Almighty God bless, protect and guide us all.
been too occupied to come here
thank you for keeping the thread alive

the prayers are really wonderful!!!!

@ Mrpakati. .  . ,   ,   

i dnt know your intention as a Christian or where u aspire to go
but as for me and a host of others i know, we are heaven bound smiley
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by Oby1(f): 2:58pm On Sep 27, 2007
@viee

Yes ooooo.

Heavenly race i no go tire, i no go tire
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by Oby1(f): 3:07pm On Sep 27, 2007
@Cgift

You see thats why as a Christain you don't talk too much, b4 u no it u sell urself out.

I don catch u dir and you dey sey no bi that kind yabbis u mean, which yabbis u kon mean?

See yabbis or joke anyone wey e bi, as far sey e no glorify God, then u are not for God.

U have to put ur house in order, that is the only thing i gat 4u.

You claim u know the bible, but in action there is nothing to write home about.

Most of una wey dey write all this about Catholics, if we start to make research, u go find out sey una no bi Christain at all.

U go read Bible so tey Bible go start to read you because u no understand am.

Make God help us.

Glory to Daddy Jesus!!!!!!!!!! Honour to our Mummy Mary lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (155) (Reply)

"Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos / Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) / Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.