Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,119 members, 7,860,036 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:19 AM

" It Was Necessary ", Ini Edo Replies Mike Bamiloye, Of Shanty Town's Nudity - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / " It Was Necessary ", Ini Edo Replies Mike Bamiloye, Of Shanty Town's Nudity (5358 Views)

Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye / Beau Brummell Is Dead: South Africa's King Of Nudity Dies (Photos) / Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: " It Was Necessary ", Ini Edo Replies Mike Bamiloye, Of Shanty Town's Nudity by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 03, 2023
Are you done nagging?
iroko23:

I no show you gbola again I change my mind you have to pay me
Re: " It Was Necessary ", Ini Edo Replies Mike Bamiloye, Of Shanty Town's Nudity by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 03, 2023
Samantha123:
When you're done nagging like a bitter lady tell me, so you can go ahead and show me that section from your country's constitution.
Deal or not deal. 1000 rands
Re: " It Was Necessary ", Ini Edo Replies Mike Bamiloye, Of Shanty Town's Nudity by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 03, 2023
Samantha123:
Are you done nagging?
I want to nag you in bed
Re: " It Was Necessary ", Ini Edo Replies Mike Bamiloye, Of Shanty Town's Nudity by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 03, 2023
Are you done nagging?
iroko23:

Deal or not deal. 1000 rands
Re: " It Was Necessary ", Ini Edo Replies Mike Bamiloye, Of Shanty Town's Nudity by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 03, 2023
Samantha123:
Are you done nagging?
Nope. I haven’t started yet. By the time I nag you finish your small yansh go rise like 2 rand bread. And your Brest the size of giant water melons. I know what I am talking about
Re: " It Was Necessary ", Ini Edo Replies Mike Bamiloye, Of Shanty Town's Nudity by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 03, 2023
Samantha123:
Are you done nagging?
No worry I go nag you well we’ll. That your South African mumu boyfrend no reach na. 12 rounds on the go and one additional one for the road foc
Re: " It Was Necessary ", Ini Edo Replies Mike Bamiloye, Of Shanty Town's Nudity by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 03, 2023
Okay, you can go ahead and continue nagging as you like.

As for me, my job is done here... But you can still let me know when you're also done nagging, so you can pin point that section from your country's constitution for me.

I'm out of here, adios.. smiley smileysmiley
[/quote[quote author=iroko23 post=120601896]
Nope. I haven’t started yet. By the time I nag you finish your small yansh go rise like 2 rand bread. And your Brest the size of giant water melons. I know what I am talking about
Re: " It Was Necessary ", Ini Edo Replies Mike Bamiloye, Of Shanty Town's Nudity by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 03, 2023
Samantha123:

As for me, my job is done here... But you can still let me know when you're also done nagging, so you can pin point that section from your country's constitution for me.

Ok thanks. Don’t mention ma. And don’t forget the pm I do you real good ok. Love ya
Re: " It Was Necessary ", Ini Edo Replies Mike Bamiloye, Of Shanty Town's Nudity by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 03, 2023
Samantha123:

I just wish say as you fine na so you get sense. At least small sense wey Dey manageable like your blest for still Dey ok. But it’s ok sha. Atleast we can still use you to cure Kongi. ciao
Re: " It Was Necessary ", Ini Edo Replies Mike Bamiloye, Of Shanty Town's Nudity by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 03, 2023
Samantha123:
Are you done nagging?
Ok I seen the pm thanks. Will get back to you ok
Re: " It Was Necessary ", Ini Edo Replies Mike Bamiloye, Of Shanty Town's Nudity by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 03, 2023
And do yourself a favor and grow up... You're old enough to be my father, yet you're so immature.

That's not an insult, but a piece of advice from a concerned nairalander.
iroko23:

Ok thanks. Don’t mention ma. And don’t forget the pm I do you real good ok. Love ya
Re: " It Was Necessary ", Ini Edo Replies Mike Bamiloye, Of Shanty Town's Nudity by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 03, 2023
Samantha123:
And do yourself a favor and grow up... You're old enough to be my father, yet you're so immature.

That's not an insult, but a piece of advice from a concerned nairalander.
Thank gods I am not your father. I will have disowned you or use you for rituals
Re: " It Was Necessary ", Ini Edo Replies Mike Bamiloye, Of Shanty Town's Nudity by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 03, 2023
Okay, but grow up.
iroko23:

Thank gods I am not your father. I will have disowned you or use you for rituals
Re: " It Was Necessary ", Ini Edo Replies Mike Bamiloye, Of Shanty Town's Nudity by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 03, 2023
Samantha123:
Okay, but grow up.
Ok I will try. Love ya
Re: " It Was Necessary ", Ini Edo Replies Mike Bamiloye, Of Shanty Town's Nudity by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 03, 2023
Samantha123:
Okay, but grow up.
We’re do you stay in Soweto
Re: " It Was Necessary ", Ini Edo Replies Mike Bamiloye, Of Shanty Town's Nudity by Emu4life(m): 3:45pm On Feb 03, 2023
Samantha123:
Lol.. instead of using insults, answer my questions.

Don't be a coward.. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

. / Should I Go Into Prostitution? / I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.