Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,119 members, 7,860,036 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:22 AM

" It Was Necessary ", Ini Edo Replies Mike Bamiloye, Of Shanty Town's Nudity - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / " It Was Necessary ", Ini Edo Replies Mike Bamiloye, Of Shanty Town's Nudity (5359 Views)

Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye / Beau Brummell Is Dead: South Africa's King Of Nudity Dies (Photos) / Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: " It Was Necessary ", Ini Edo Replies Mike Bamiloye, Of Shanty Town's Nudity by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 03, 2023
Please, if you've run out of things to say, then just be quiet.
iroko23:

If you are interested in seeing my unclothedness too send me a pm. No shy
Re: " It Was Necessary ", Ini Edo Replies Mike Bamiloye, Of Shanty Town's Nudity by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 03, 2023
Samantha123:
How is he minding his business when he's criticizing an actress for doing her job?

Who's criticizing him for doing his job?
Dint you criticize him when you calls him hypocrite. I am waiting your pm. Or you want to deny calling him hypocrite. Is that not criticizing.
You are the real hypocrite
Re: " It Was Necessary ", Ini Edo Replies Mike Bamiloye, Of Shanty Town's Nudity by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 03, 2023
Prove it by showing me a section from your constitution which states that it's illegal.
iroko23:

Small yansh girl it is illegal in some country
Re: " It Was Necessary ", Ini Edo Replies Mike Bamiloye, Of Shanty Town's Nudity by Emu4life(m): 12:39pm On Feb 03, 2023
Samantha123:
Okay, so far what is it that you've benefitted from minding other people's business?

And how would the world be worse from minding your business?
Sorry if I sound harsh Samantha, but this statement reeks of dumbness. I won't answer that. Have a blessed day
Re: " It Was Necessary ", Ini Edo Replies Mike Bamiloye, Of Shanty Town's Nudity by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 03, 2023
He's the one who started first by criticizing other people for doing their jobs, which are by the way legal.

Even the Bible says you must not judge others, for you will be judged too.
iroko23:

Dint you criticize him when you calls him hypocrite. I am waiting your pm
Re: " It Was Necessary ", Ini Edo Replies Mike Bamiloye, Of Shanty Town's Nudity by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 03, 2023
Lol.. instead of using insults, answer my questions.

Don't be a coward.. grin grin grin
Emu4life:

Sorry if I sound harsh Samantha, but this statement reeks of dumbness. I won't answer that. Have a blessed day
Re: " It Was Necessary ", Ini Edo Replies Mike Bamiloye, Of Shanty Town's Nudity by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 03, 2023
Samantha123:
Prove it by showing me a section from your constitution which states that it's illegal.
Hey small yansh I am not layer. I finish primary 2 before drop out. But I know it is illegal that’s why agencies exist to regulate such scenes in movies. Samantha truth to god you are so dumb. You only good for sex. Bye. Just pm me to see me naked too
Re: " It Was Necessary ", Ini Edo Replies Mike Bamiloye, Of Shanty Town's Nudity by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 03, 2023
Stop nagging and show me proof.

Where's the section from your country's constitution
iroko23:

Hey small yansh I am not layer. I finish primary 2 before drop out. But I know it is illegal that’s why agencies exist to regulate such scenes in movies. Samantha truth to god you are so dumb. You only good for sex. Bye. Just pm me to see me naked too
Re: " It Was Necessary ", Ini Edo Replies Mike Bamiloye, Of Shanty Town's Nudity by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 03, 2023
Samantha123:

I am not lawyer dummy
Re: " It Was Necessary ", Ini Edo Replies Mike Bamiloye, Of Shanty Town's Nudity by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 03, 2023
Samantha123:

Show me section of your country constitution that says it illegal to kill. Dummy I hope you know it’s illegal to kill because I don’t trust that you know that. You only nos how to suck prik
Re: " It Was Necessary ", Ini Edo Replies Mike Bamiloye, Of Shanty Town's Nudity by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 03, 2023
Why are you trying to change the subject? Show me proof, then we can talk.

I asked for that proof first, so do as I say.

Else stop nagging and keep quiet.
iroko23:

Show me section of your country constitution that says it illegal to kill. Dummy I hope you know it’s illegal to kill because I don’t trust that you know that. You only nos how to suck prik
Re: " It Was Necessary ", Ini Edo Replies Mike Bamiloye, Of Shanty Town's Nudity by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 03, 2023
Who said you must be a lawyer in order to know the laws of your country?

I mean you're the one who said it's illegal to act in adult movies.

Who's dumb now?🤣🤣🤣
iroko23:

I am not lawyer dummy
Re: " It Was Necessary ", Ini Edo Replies Mike Bamiloye, Of Shanty Town's Nudity by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 03, 2023
Samantha123:
Why are you trying to change the subject? Show me proof, then we can talk.

I asked for that proof first, so do as I say.

Else stop nagging and keep quiet.
You only good for sex. Your head is not working. That’s all. We’re is your pm. Don’t worry I go do you well. I hear South African mens are not man enough and only have small small pee pee. I get big gbola you want to sees. Pm me
Re: " It Was Necessary ", Ini Edo Replies Mike Bamiloye, Of Shanty Town's Nudity by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 03, 2023
Show me proof..🤣🤣🤣
iroko23:

You only good for sex. Your head is not working. That’s all. We’re is your pm
Re: " It Was Necessary ", Ini Edo Replies Mike Bamiloye, Of Shanty Town's Nudity by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 03, 2023
Samantha123:
Show me proof..🤣🤣🤣
Pm me I show you prove of my big gbola not does small small South African mens pee pee rubbish . I give you big Mandingo you go cry sweet tears of joy.
Re: " It Was Necessary ", Ini Edo Replies Mike Bamiloye, Of Shanty Town's Nudity by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 03, 2023
Samantha123:
Show me proof..🤣🤣🤣
I hear South African mens can’t satisfy women. Is that true
Re: " It Was Necessary ", Ini Edo Replies Mike Bamiloye, Of Shanty Town's Nudity by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 03, 2023
Don't try to change the subject, show me proof.. grin cheesy
iroko23:

I hear South African mens can’t satisfy women. Is that true
Re: " It Was Necessary ", Ini Edo Replies Mike Bamiloye, Of Shanty Town's Nudity by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 03, 2023
Show me that section from your constitution.
iroko23:

Pm me I show you prove of my big gbola not does small small South African mens pee pee rubbish . I give you big Mandingo you go cry sweet tears of joy.
Re: " It Was Necessary ", Ini Edo Replies Mike Bamiloye, Of Shanty Town's Nudity by Streetmovement(m): 1:04pm On Feb 03, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

True true, wetin RMD do Ini Edo for that movie no good why he go rough handle in Edo like that angry I know say na because of that scene make that man talk, but why him go watch am sef sad

Nawaoo
Re: " It Was Necessary ", Ini Edo Replies Mike Bamiloye, Of Shanty Town's Nudity by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 03, 2023
Samantha123:
Don't try to change the subject, show me proof.. grin cheesy
They have small small pee pee and there 2secs mens. What a double tragedy and calamity. You don’t have boyfriend o. Just use intimacy gadgets or find real Nigeria boyfriend like me. I go do you jigi jigi your body go Dey alright and you go feel kampke. Like this you never have sex o. You still be virgin.
Re: " It Was Necessary ", Ini Edo Replies Mike Bamiloye, Of Shanty Town's Nudity by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 03, 2023
I'm still waiting for that section from your country's constitution.
iroko23:

They have small small pee pee and there 2secs mens. What a double tragedy and calamity. You don’t have boyfriend o. Just use intimacy gadgets or find real Nigeria boyfriend like me. I go do you jigi jigi your body go Dey alright and you go feel kampke. Like this you never have sex o. You still be virgin.
Re: " It Was Necessary ", Ini Edo Replies Mike Bamiloye, Of Shanty Town's Nudity by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 03, 2023
Samantha123:
Show me that section from your constitution.
You need good gbola to reset your brain that’s why you so dull. I pity you sha.
Re: " It Was Necessary ", Ini Edo Replies Mike Bamiloye, Of Shanty Town's Nudity by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 03, 2023
Samantha123:
I'm still waiting for that section from your country's constitution.
Keep on waiting oh. Dummy
Re: " It Was Necessary ", Ini Edo Replies Mike Bamiloye, Of Shanty Town's Nudity by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 03, 2023
Sir,provide me with a section from your country's constitution, else shut up..
iroko23:

You need good gbola to reset your brain that’s why you so dull. I pity you sha.
Re: " It Was Necessary ", Ini Edo Replies Mike Bamiloye, Of Shanty Town's Nudity by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 03, 2023
Lol... You know nothing.

Here's my advice, don't start an argument that you can't finish next time and argue with facts instead of your emotions.
iroko23:

Keep on waiting oh. Dummy
Re: " It Was Necessary ", Ini Edo Replies Mike Bamiloye, Of Shanty Town's Nudity by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 03, 2023
Samantha123:
Lol... You know nothing.

Here's my advice, don't start an argument that you can't finish next time and argue with facts instead of your emotions.
Which argument. You argue like 3 years old. I can’t argue with you. I love you but only for you know what. By the time I press press that your yansh and blest for 3 days highest 7 market days them go big by force. I no blame you na because you never see better man doke you that’s why your head never reset.
Re: " It Was Necessary ", Ini Edo Replies Mike Bamiloye, Of Shanty Town's Nudity by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 03, 2023
I'm still waiting for that section from your constitution... smiley smiley smiley
iroko23:

Which argument. You argue like 3 years old. I can’t argue with you. I love you but only for you know what. By the time I press press that your yansh and blest for 3 days highest 7 market days them go big by force. I no blame you na because you never see better man doke you that’s why your head never reset.
Re: " It Was Necessary ", Ini Edo Replies Mike Bamiloye, Of Shanty Town's Nudity by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 03, 2023
Samantha123:
I'm still waiting for that section from your constitution... smiley smiley smiley
If you weren’t a dummy by now you will know you won’t get it. Just keep repeating the sentence like a 3 years old. I pay you 3 Rands to shut up. I pay you 20 to see you naked. But now you make me angry you have to pay me 1000 rand to see my big gbola. Something I wanted to give you for free but I changed my minds
Re: " It Was Necessary ", Ini Edo Replies Mike Bamiloye, Of Shanty Town's Nudity by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 03, 2023
When you're done nagging like a bitter lady tell me, so you can go ahead and show me that section from your country's constitution.
iroko23:

If you weren’t a dummy by now you will know you won’t get it. Just keep repeating the sentence like a 3 years old. I pay you 3 Rands to shut up. I pay you 20 to see you naked.
Re: " It Was Necessary ", Ini Edo Replies Mike Bamiloye, Of Shanty Town's Nudity by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 03, 2023
Samantha123:
When you're done nagging like a bitter lady tell me, so you can go ahead and show me that section from your country's constitution.
I no show you gbola again I change my mind you have to pay me
Re: " It Was Necessary ", Ini Edo Replies Mike Bamiloye, Of Shanty Town's Nudity by Isabi4lov: 1:35pm On Feb 03, 2023
cheesy cheesy Na sex dey sell pass , if you like upload your sex tape , we go watch am and move to the next one 😅😅😅😅
Re: " It Was Necessary ", Ini Edo Replies Mike Bamiloye, Of Shanty Town's Nudity by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 03, 2023
1000 rand or no deal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girlfriend & I Same Age Marriage / Places You Should Never Touch Your Woman During S*x / Most Ignored

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.