Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,402 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally (34142 Views)

Buhari Commissions State, Federal Projects, Participates At APC Nasarawa Rally / Doyin Okupe Gives Reasons For Low Turnout At Labour Party's Nasarawa Rally / Labour Party Accused Of Spreading Fake Pictures Of Nasarawa Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by silibaba: 5:53pm On Feb 04, 2023
Obaofaba:
Jagaban!!!

The next president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

President Mohammadu Buhari has just told the whole world who will succeed him.

The whole country is happy except ipob miscreants who has been programmed to wail.

Same way he told us that N1 will equal $1. Today, both naira and dollar we no see.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by Ancestortinubu: 5:54pm On Feb 04, 2023
Another cheap flattering for bastard urchins.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 04, 2023
Why do I feel like Buhari at APC rallies is now the final nail on the coffin of Tinubu's presidential ambition?
Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by Princewell2012(m): 6:02pm On Feb 04, 2023
SecretSpy666:
grin ;DFulani with wisdom. He has to say that so that when Tinubu loose, nobody will blame him. This man is too wise

God bless you, you are a wise man. Tinubu is seeing buhari as a traitor, so it it a game plan by the north to deceive them. I do know that some Yoruba's too mumu like this

North does not joke with power

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by newnigerdelta00: 6:02pm On Feb 04, 2023
herkeem:

https://www.thecable.ng/tinubu-is-the-next-president-of-nigeria-says-buhari-at-nasarawa-rally/amp

Heavy Bad News for peter Obi and obidients demons ,wailing time ,cry blood labor party

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by newnigerdelta00: 6:04pm On Feb 04, 2023
Jennyclay:
God will Shame Apc in this forthcoming presidential election.... Mark my word!

May God Bless Our incoming President Peter Obi.

God just disgrace Peter Obi,talk truth small he dey pain you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by Ijoba85: 6:07pm On Feb 04, 2023
Says who? Who sabi your father
Xscape1993:
The political deadly mistake of 2015 that brought you in will never repeat itself again in the political atmosphere of Nigeria. The founder of agberos in Nigeria and the drug landlord of Africa will never win this election no matter what..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by honor4me: 6:08pm On Feb 04, 2023
Obaofaba:

Your wailing has just started.

8 more years to go.

Imagine yourself wailing for 16 uninterrupted years.

I feel your pain though but I can't join you in enthroning a failure into office of the president.

God forbid bad thing.
I really pity him too. By the day it’s glaring even to the deaf and dumb that BAT is the President in waiting of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. 16 years of wailing for those who refuse to go with the tide
Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by Ijoba85: 6:09pm On Feb 04, 2023
On what ground or basis are you voting Obi? No impressive record in anambra except that he saved state money to yield interest for himself
Jennyclay:
God will Shame Apc in this forthcoming presidential election.... Mark my word!

May God Bless Our incoming President Peter Obi.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by Setaleonoz(m): 6:09pm On Feb 04, 2023
Obaofaba:
Nigeria must be great in my own lifetime, I don't know about you Sha.

With Asiwaju at the helm of affairs of this country, my Hope is Renewed.

Your sufferings u mean
Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by Putinofrussia: 6:10pm On Feb 04, 2023
Xscape1993:
The political deadly mistake of 2015 that brought you in will never repeat itself again in the political atmosphere of Nigeria. The founder of agberos in Nigeria and the drug landlord of Africa will never win this election no matter what..
The reality.Your coming gravely stark nightmare. grin

β€œI’m very pleased today to be part of this campaign for Bola Ahmed Tinubu as the next president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by Henrymas(m): 6:10pm On Feb 04, 2023
Deep down, even the drug addict knows that he's being deceived.
Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by Putinofrussia: 6:12pm On Feb 04, 2023
Henrymas:
Deep down, even the drug addict knows that he's being deceived.
And deep down you know that Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 04, 2023
Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 04, 2023
Obaofaba:
Jagaban!!!

The whole country is happy except ipob miscreants who has been programmed to wail.

If you like shout everyday for the rest of your life. Your jagajagaban will never be President
Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by eben97: 6:15pm On Feb 04, 2023
I was at the venue today,the crowd was scanty,mostly security mens presence to scare us,but people were not deterred.most PEOPLE were lamenting over the state of d nation, MuslimS inclusive! forget all those charade u saw online,just be there today and see poor response from d public and even d rented crowd couldnt show up due to bad policies of this administration.from d response of d crowd u will observe what i have just said
Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by putin2: 6:15pm On Feb 04, 2023
May God punish Apc and their people.
Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by Princewell2012(m): 6:18pm On Feb 04, 2023
Am surprise to see some people jubilating that Buhari is supporting Tinubu.
What is the reasons for that, some body who put Nigeria's in a serious bondages and suffering.

Even if Buhari contested again, he will see a great shock of his life, even the last election was not easy for him like the one 2015 where everybody thinks he is the Messiah. All of us knows that Atiku won that election, but he just used the power as the incumbent President to ride on him
What Jonathan fail to do.
Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by maco1: 6:19pm On Feb 04, 2023
[quote author=Xscape1993 post=120633204]The political deadly mistake of 2015 that brought you in will never repeat itself again in the political atmosphere of Nigeria. The founder of agberos in Nigeria and the drug landlord of Africa will never win this election no matter what..[/ quote]
The funny thing is that most of these wailer lives in Lagos.......Go back to the village and feel the difference before wailing.
God bless jagaban. All of you want to live in Lagos including P Obi your candidate, did Jagaban have a inch of property in your region....
Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by buhariguy(m): 6:20pm On Feb 04, 2023
Obaofaba:

I totally agree with you but on a second thought, they are human, we have to show them some pity.
they're not human, they are idiotic pigs
Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by buhariguy(m): 6:22pm On Feb 04, 2023
silibaba:

Same way he told us that N1 will equal $1. Today, both naira and dollar we no see.
you can't see both because they're equal in scarcity
Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by Yoighaman(m): 6:28pm On Feb 04, 2023
MEGA4BILLION:
Don't be bereft of history;

Obafemi Owolowo was popular, dinned with the fulanis, he never rule Nigeria.

Moshood Kashimawo Olawale Abiola, popularly referred to as MKO Abiola was popular, dinned with the fulanis, even contested on a Muslim-muslim ticket, he never rule Nigeria.

Now it's Bola Tinubu's turn repeating the same mistake of MKO.

On 27th February when Obi or Atiku is declared, let jagaban soldiers do love-vendor, their leader will riot in jail.

It's not all about going round the country cursing and insulting people instead basing your campaign on prevalent issues.

Much love to you bro.
Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by Littlefingerjp: 6:28pm On Feb 04, 2023
Villa12:

PrinceofLagos
NwaMamalwota
EzeNwaayiMmili the known online Npower 30k stipend beggar and other demented effermite zombies πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Make una come wail under my comments bikonu πŸ˜€
Earlier this week Yu guys were wailing,they are working against Yu in Aso rock,Bubu finish meeting with APC governor and shows up for rally the next day and Yu have started bragging again...
Keep your wailing for 26th oo
Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by silaswills01(m): 6:29pm On Feb 04, 2023
May hunger misery sickness poverty all sort of evil follow all that vote for APC and bulaba for the rest of their miserable lives
Bunch of zombies
Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by silaswills01(m): 6:30pm On Feb 04, 2023
buhariguy:
they're not human, they are idiotic pigs

Anyone that vote for APC aren't humans and deserves no iota of pity
Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by silaswills01(m): 6:32pm On Feb 04, 2023
Obaofaba:

8 more years to go.

I feel your pain though but I can't join you in enthroning a failure into office of the president.

God forbid bad thing.

And ur renewed years of backwardness poverty misery and many more goodies just started
Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by Enemyofpeace: 6:37pm On Feb 04, 2023
He go shock am
Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by DOD88: 6:40pm On Feb 04, 2023
Xscape1993:

As e dey pain them......

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by Believeintruth: 6:40pm On Feb 04, 2023
Obaofaba:
Jagaban!!!

Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by justmondris: 6:40pm On Feb 04, 2023
Every body just Dey scam this guy called Tinubu including El rufai. The northerners get small fraction of them when they form say them Dey support am public but they back stab am in private. He go clear for him eyes like 2days to the election lolo
Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by Believeintruth: 6:41pm On Feb 04, 2023
Obaofaba:

8 more years to go.

God forbid bad thing.

Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by Believeintruth: 6:41pm On Feb 04, 2023
Villa12:

PrinceofLagos
NwaMamalwota
EzeNwaayiMmili the known online Npower 30k stipend beggar and other demented effermite zombies πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Make una come wail under my comments bikonu πŸ˜€

Senseless comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

7 States With Highest Number Of Mud Houses. / Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo / Governor Wike At Chukwuemeka Woke Triplet's Birthday [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.