Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,143 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally (34161 Views)

Buhari Commissions State, Federal Projects, Participates At APC Nasarawa Rally / Doyin Okupe Gives Reasons For Low Turnout At Labour Party's Nasarawa Rally / Labour Party Accused Of Spreading Fake Pictures Of Nasarawa Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by YungMillionaire: 6:41pm On Feb 04, 2023
Hendrixky:

May what happened to Anambra under 8 years of Peter Obi happen to me and my family

I help you say Amen o!

Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by DOD88: 6:42pm On Feb 04, 2023
Jennyclay:
God will Shame Apc in this forthcoming presidential election.... Mark my word!

May God Bless Our incoming President Peter Obi.

First: Asiwaju
Second: Atiku
Third: Obi

No rerun
Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by Joe4real1988(m): 6:43pm On Feb 04, 2023
sharpden:

Console him by day and flog him by night, that's the new measure.
Just see as the man humble, nothing wey desperation nor go cause. If Nigeria like, make them continue with this circle of old thieves in order to pepper a region, na all of us go bear the brunt.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by thinksense: 6:43pm On Feb 04, 2023
Bitterly truth some people no wan hear
Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by DOD88: 6:44pm On Feb 04, 2023
DSC7:
"I can't support someone who betrayed my brother and I can't trust someone who betrayed his brother"

Tinupoo should not be trusted by any sensible Nigerian....
Wailer's story story.....
Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by DOD88: 6:49pm On Feb 04, 2023
DSC7:

Aren't you ashamed of supporting this quarter to quench senile old hag?
Tinubu our hero, our genius, our strategist, our team player, our builder of leader, our leader of leaders, oh Tinubu, our in coming president! By God's grace, he will be there.
Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by Timekeeper452: 6:51pm On Feb 04, 2023
Are idiots on here purposefully trying to pretend this is what buhari said? Buhari didn’t say tinubu is the next president of Nigeria, he said, “HE IS OPPORTUNE TO BE THERE AS TINUBU CAMPAIGNS TO BE THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA. 🤣🤣.
Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by onuman: 6:51pm On Feb 04, 2023
Obaofaba:
Jagaban!!!

The next president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

President Mohammadu Buhari has just told the whole world who will succeed him.

The whole country is happy except ipob miscreants who has been programmed to wail.

Tinubu who sponsored Oduduwa Republic agitators can never be president of this particular Nigeria he seeks its dismemberment.
Sunday Igboho, the leader of Oduduwa Republic agitators, has consistently maintained that Tinubu is his mentor.
Oduduwa Republic flags were waved by supporters of Bola Tinubu as he spoke in London's Chatham House recently.
Above all, a former drug trafficking baron, Tinubu, who forfeited N460000 drug trafficking money to the US government can only be president of a new country to be seen as a pariah State and Banana Republic by Western nations who know very well about Tinubu's past drug trafficking offences in the US.
Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by DOD88: 6:51pm On Feb 04, 2023
Reinaldo:

If you like shout everyday for the rest of your life. Your jagajagaban will never be President

Wailer! Story story....
As e dey pain them.....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 04, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
Who cares if ipob pigs are happy or not?.... May their wailing be long jare, no peace for them again

I actually get so disappointed when I see you guys insult yourselves and wish each other evil just because your both from different tribes. Are you not all created? What's so special about your ethnicities than language barrier and individual and territorial ideological differences that can be transcended through transformation.

When you sound this way it shows how wicked and less human you are

God forgive you and every of your lookalikes (no matter the ethnic group)
Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by Salihusaliheen(m): 7:07pm On Feb 04, 2023
Affliction shall not rise the second time, see buhari mouth like person wey dey still suck needs.
Tinubu should rest.
Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by tabaralph: 7:07pm On Feb 04, 2023
Xscape1993:
The political deadly mistake of 2015 that brought you in will never repeat itself again in the political atmosphere of Nigeria. The founder of agberos in Nigeria and the drug landlord of Africa will never win this election no matter what..
In 20days every one will rest oo
Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by truthfinder319: 7:16pm On Feb 04, 2023
Akanbi
Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by truthfinder319: 7:16pm On Feb 04, 2023
Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the Leader whose time has come
Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by Bimpe29: 7:22pm On Feb 04, 2023
Bi idhni llah
Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by 2starboy25: 7:23pm On Feb 04, 2023
Obaofaba:
Jagaban!!!

The whole country is happy except ipob miscreants who has been programmed to wail.
if i may ask, is buhari the holder of all PVC? Go get sense abeg
Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by 2starboy25: 7:26pm On Feb 04, 2023
Obaofaba:

As e dey pain you, e dey sweet us.

Asiwaju for president of the federal republic of Nigeria, whether you like it or not.

as if u are GOD mmtcheww
Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by mukthar2000(m): 7:31pm On Feb 04, 2023
Disobedients children's of Israelites of ipobiams would be like

Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by Pain(m): 7:31pm On Feb 04, 2023
YOU ARE NOT GOD
Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by mycar: 7:33pm On Feb 04, 2023
AmotekunSW:

The pain has affected you mentally that you can't even differentiate between Deed and Did.

Aye iya ẹ ti baje tán
as omonile that you are, you will know the correct spelling. that however does not change the fact that you are a bastard with a retrogressive life.
Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by vickydevoka(m): 7:35pm On Feb 04, 2023
Obaofaba:
Jagaban!!!

Atiku must win
Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by Harmless1b(m): 7:52pm On Feb 04, 2023
All this unstable talks is fear of not to be exposed abi, continue... Even if u give am bat we youths will fight u n 🦇 and redeem our freedom in dis kwantry
Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by Igbek76: 7:53pm On Feb 04, 2023
Igbos and the SS enemies can go and rest now.
Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by mycar: 7:55pm On Feb 04, 2023
Obaofaba:

You still have time to either campaign for your candidate or you lead him to shameful failure.

Buhari is already doing the opposite of what you imagined and his candidate will beat your candidate silly.

My own is that, don't shout rigging afterwards.
Lol, it is contradictory and hypocritical. I don't have time for you urchins, if you guys can say that bullion van missed its way and landed in Tinubu house, there is nothing you can't say.

Anyways, urchins will never disappoint.
Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by hgarba10: 8:12pm On Feb 04, 2023
[quote author=Obaofaba post=120633528]

As e dey pain you, e dey sweet us.

Asiwaju for president of the federal republic of Nigeria, whether you like it or not.

For your sick mind.
Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by chinemezeq: 8:30pm On Feb 04, 2023
Obaofaba:
Jagaban!!!

U are a muslim
Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by chinemezeq: 8:34pm On Feb 04, 2023
Obaofaba:

Your wailing has just started.

8 more years to go.

Imagine yourself wailing for 16 uninterrupted years.

I feel your pain though but I can't join you in enthroning a failure into office of the president.

God forbid bad thing.
A stupid man is the one who suffers due to sufferings brought by apc and still think that its only others who suffer.
Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by faceland: 8:47pm On Feb 04, 2023
Tinubu, don't give up but please spend 10x than before.
Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by Nijablast: 9:00pm On Feb 04, 2023
If they sell petrol for 2k and we are doing trade by batter, I will still vote for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
He has the magic touch, he can turn things around.
#SayNoToLocalBoy
#YesToCityBoy
Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by Aderibigbe212: 9:06pm On Feb 04, 2023
Dey play, just dey play
Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by AmotekunSW: 9:09pm On Feb 04, 2023
mycar:

as omonile that you are, you will know the correct spelling. that however does not change the fact that you are a bastard with a retrogressive life.

You're a born fool. Deed is different from Did. You are just too stupid to notice.
Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by Mccullum: 9:43pm On Feb 04, 2023
Lovenorth:
These thieves must finish Tinubu's money grin

You're grief for this information like a person that loss his love one, sorry for preparation of Tinubu's regime. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

No Igbo Person Is In Support Of IPOB Agitation For Biafra - Okorocha / How Charly Boy And Deji Danced Unclad In The Market Place / All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.