Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally (34153 Views)

Buhari Commissions State, Federal Projects, Participates At APC Nasarawa Rally / Doyin Okupe Gives Reasons For Low Turnout At Labour Party's Nasarawa Rally / Labour Party Accused Of Spreading Fake Pictures Of Nasarawa Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by AmotekunSW: 5:03pm On Feb 04, 2023
Really sad day for Obidients.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by Forest122: 5:03pm On Feb 04, 2023
Amen Good ones

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by ican2020: 5:03pm On Feb 04, 2023
Frying pan to fire
Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by FromZeroToHero(m): 5:03pm On Feb 04, 2023
Buhari should stop giving Tinubu false hope. We know that the Northerners will vote massively for Atiku. Tinubu will be shocked by what will hit him by February 28th.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by ipobarecriminals: 5:04pm On Feb 04, 2023
grin
grin
grin cheesy grin grin laughing on fl@theadPIGS grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by AmotekunSW: 5:04pm On Feb 04, 2023
sharpden:

Console him by day and flog him by night, that's the new measure.

If you like, uproot the love letter your father used to toast your mother.

Tinubu is your next GCFR
FRN 01

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by Osidazz19: 5:04pm On Feb 04, 2023
We already know.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by DSC7: 5:05pm On Feb 04, 2023
Obaofaba:

You might die before him

You are gone already.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by Kaymansion(m): 5:05pm On Feb 04, 2023
tongue Gbam! Case closed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by AmotekunSW: 5:06pm On Feb 04, 2023
Jennyclay:
God will Shame Apc in this forthcoming presidential election.... Mark my word!

May God Bless Our incoming President Peter Obi.

Obi was in Abeokuta today, he was welcomed by less than 100 persons.

Obi lost the election the moment he chickened out and couldn't speak against the hardship faced by his supporters.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by ipobarecriminals: 5:06pm On Feb 04, 2023
cheesy
Baba nor go kill IPOB toots with Hbp

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by AmotekunSW: 5:07pm On Feb 04, 2023
DSC7:
"I can't support someone who betrayed my brother and I can't trust someone who betrayed his brother"
Tinupoo should not be trusted by any sensible Nigerian....

You fools who supported Kanu less than 1 year ago are now wanting the best for Nigeria.

UGM will catch all of you one by one.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by tonyashburton: 5:07pm On Feb 04, 2023
Lol!When Bubu returns to Aso Rock he will call the cabal and ask them to pour more sand in Tilumbu's tea.
Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by amnesty7: 5:07pm On Feb 04, 2023
A bad weekend for Igbos. Just this morning they were hailing Buhari, now they are angry with him.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by AmotekunSW: 5:07pm On Feb 04, 2023
mycar:
The did has been done, Buhari presence is even confusing Tinubu the more.

The pain has affected you mentally that you can't even differentiate between Deed and Did.

Aye iya ẹ ti baje tán

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by HNICEARTH: 5:07pm On Feb 04, 2023
Shege buhari grin.
He will go back to the villa after calm tinublu down and then instruct tunde sabiu to wipe the munafiq wit oraimo cord cheesy
Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by Voiceofthestree: 5:08pm On Feb 04, 2023
Obaofaba:
Jagaban!!!

The next president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

President Mohammadu Buhari has just told the whole world who will succeed him.

The whole country is happy except ipob miscreants who has been programmed to wail.

Shut up Omo ale suffer no deh tire you
Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by imohimoh12: 5:08pm On Feb 04, 2023
This speech will pain some people so BAD !!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by Hendrixky: 5:08pm On Feb 04, 2023
Obaofaba:

Your wailing has just started.

8 more years to go.

Imagine yourself wailing for 16 uninterrupted years.

I feel your pain though but I can't join you in enthroning a failure into office of the president.

God forbid bad thing.

So tribalism is doing you

May what happened to Nigeria in the last 7 years happen to your family
Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by Reelmii: 5:08pm On Feb 04, 2023
Politics na ur mate grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by AmotekunSW: 5:08pm On Feb 04, 2023
tonyashburton:
Lol!When Bubu returns to Aso Rock he will call the cabal and ask them to pour more sand in Tilumbu's tea.

He is no more Jubril.
Aye Nyamiri ti baje tan.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by Exclusive101: 5:09pm On Feb 04, 2023
I have a bucket you can wail all this your pain into I wan use soak Garri this afternoon abeg.Your Igbo resolve must be broken like that of the slaves you all are. It is a must.

DSC7:
"I can't support someone who betrayed my brother and I can't trust someone who betrayed his brother".

Tinupoo should not be trusted by any sensible Nigerian....
Rebuke:
Smh! Just imagine what a sitting president is spewing. Someone that should be ashamed of his poor performance is he endorsing another calamity.....yhur plans won't work this time.

Anyone still campaigning for APC really needs his or her head checked......

Lovenorth:
These thieves must finish Tinubu's money grin
Xscape1993:
Even Buhari himself knows that the founder of agberos in Nigeria and the drug landlord of Africa will never win this election.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by boldtruthalways: 5:09pm On Feb 04, 2023
Obaofaba:

8 more years to go.

I feel your pain though but I can't join you in enthroning a failure into office of the president.

God forbid bad thing.
APC is dealing with you now, no fuel, no cash and you still get mouth to talk. You may buy fuel at N1k if Tilumbu wins God forbid.
Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by chudez0147(m): 5:10pm On Feb 04, 2023
As if you dey suffer differently
Obaofaba:

8 more years to go.

God forbid bad thing.
Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by Queendera(f): 5:10pm On Feb 04, 2023
For inside daura abi
Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by ghiloman28(m): 5:10pm On Feb 04, 2023
Children of hate will not like dis grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by daygee12: 5:11pm On Feb 04, 2023
Xscape1993:
The political deadly mistake of 2015 that brought you in will never repeat itself again in the political atmosphere of Nigeria. The founder of agberos in Nigeria and the drug landlord of Africa will never win this election no matter what..

U know how sweet to see ur tears, I'm 100% happy today

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by karnap(m): 5:11pm On Feb 04, 2023
Even buhari didn't trust tinubu...
God of Peter obi will prevailed
Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by malakaimoscondo: 5:11pm On Feb 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

tinubu said that umbrella party will fail... That is to tell u that obi is in consequential...............that is why tinubu couldn't acknowledge he possess any threat to his political aspiration..... Ur wail just start.. I don't have a prefer candidate.. But for me. It either tinubu or atiku.... Ipob won't ascend to presidency through obi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by Sleekfingers: 5:11pm On Feb 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

The next president is Tinubu or Atiku.......

Pit-ass Obituary can never be the president of this country......I repeat...Never

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by candygist: 5:11pm On Feb 04, 2023
Xscape1993:
The political deadly mistake of 2015 that brought you in will never repeat itself again in the political atmosphere of Nigeria. The founder of agberos in Nigeria and the drug landlord of Africa will never win this election no matter what..

So Tinubu is the founder of agberos in Anambra, upper iweka ? grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Governor Rochas Okorocha And His PDP Rival Emeka Ihedioha / Queen Elizabeth Honour 3 Nigerians In A Special Ceremony In Buckingham(PHOTOS) / Lagos Inaugurates Ibile Oil And Gas Corporation (IOGC), State Oil Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.