Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally (34157 Views)

Buhari Commissions State, Federal Projects, Participates At APC Nasarawa Rally / Doyin Okupe Gives Reasons For Low Turnout At Labour Party's Nasarawa Rally / Labour Party Accused Of Spreading Fake Pictures Of Nasarawa Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by Emola12(m): 9:48pm On Feb 04, 2023
Obaofaba:

Your wailing has just started.

8 more years to go.

Imagine yourself wailing for 16 uninterrupted years.

I feel your pain though but I can't join you in enthroning a failure into office of the president.

God forbid bad thing.
so you still want to vote APC upon all the whole problem wey we dey face now abi just continue okay
Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by Cyberterror: 10:11pm On Feb 04, 2023
God bless President Muhammadu Buhari.

God bless incoming President Bola Tinubu.

It will be a sweet and well deserved victory.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by Benresmy(m): 10:17pm On Feb 04, 2023
Obaofaba:
Nigeria must be great in my own lifetime, I don't know about you Sha.

With Asiwaju at the helm of affairs of this country, my Hope is Renewed.

Suffer no dey tire you under Apc?..

We Nigerians can never learn lessons.

I pity ur family
Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by Juventus4life: 10:18pm On Feb 04, 2023
Xscape1993:
The political deadly mistake of 2015 that brought you in will never repeat itself again in the political atmosphere of Nigeria. The founder of agberos in Nigeria and the drug landlord of Africa will never win this election no matter what..
You said the same thing against the Janjanwi, Islamic bigot, Boko Haram and Fulani terrorist but still he won the election.
Your mumbo jumbo comment on Nairaland
would not help you. The truth of the matter is that you are far from reality.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by mycar: 10:54pm On Feb 04, 2023
AmotekunSW:

You're a born fool. Deed is different from Did. You are just too stupid to notice.
Shut up and get out of my mention, bingo!
Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by ablejesus26(m): 11:00pm On Feb 04, 2023
Lovenorth:
These thieves must finish Tinubu's money grin

šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜ Children of this days no know watin be taquiya šŸ˜šŸ˜.
Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by Guidedee(m): 11:04pm On Feb 04, 2023
DSC7:

Aren't you ashamed of supporting this quarter to quench senile old hag?
No, we're not ashamed of him because he's someone we're proud of. His success story is unequalled. We're not ashamed of him because we're brought-up to cherish our parents. We weren't taught to wake our parents with slaps and kicks. We weren't taught to conceive animosity towards anybody. We were taught to care for everybody, even the unsuccessful ones and that's evident in your peoples' numerous and constant voyages to our side here. We're not products of baby factories. Omo ale eeyan ni i fi owo osi juwe ile baba e. Even those portraying traits of bastards here were born from semen from there. We cherish BOLA AHMED TINUBU.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by Guidedee(m): 11:07pm On Feb 04, 2023
Benresmy:

Suffer no dey tire you under Apc?..

We Nigerians can never learn lessons.

I pity ur family
Better pity your wailing life.
Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by Dicoomoba: 11:16pm On Feb 04, 2023
Obaofaba:

You might die before him

Definitely he will die before him
Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by Xoftme101(m): 11:20pm On Feb 04, 2023
Obaofaba:
Jagaban!!!

The next president of the federal republic of Nigeria. grin grin

President Mohammadu Buhari has just told the whole world who will succeed him.

The whole country is happy except ipob miscreants who has been programmed to wail.

The whole country is happy abi? Hope you and your family don chop sha? Happy people grin
Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by Benresmy(m): 11:49pm On Feb 04, 2023
Guidedee:
Better pity your wailing life.

It seems you're a yourba illiterate..

That's why you are f*cking senseless, supporting a rotten and corrupt party that belongs to a walking dead TINUBU....

Unlike the educated good yourba's that are sensible..

I pity ur life animal..
Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by ycat: 3:24am On Feb 05, 2023
Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by Autobot05: 5:07am On Feb 05, 2023
Obaofaba:
Jagaban!!!

The next president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

President Mohammadu Buhari has just told the whole world who will succeed him.

The whole country is happy except ipob miscreants who has been programmed to wail.

You should be very ashamed of yourself
Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by Abelai: 5:13am On Feb 05, 2023
Awon arugbo ojo meji ti o lopolo!

May all the problems of Nigeria during Buhari's administrion happen to all the people trying to package a brain dead man in Tinubu on Nigeria.

Omo Yoruba, this is not the time to be ethnic biased. Say YES, to Peter Obi. Yoruba Christians, say no to Muslim Muslim ticket.

The Muslims will never tolerate this. This is not the time to be forming political correctness. Nigeria is too diverse to have a muslim-Muslim ticket. There are competent ,and capable Christians all over the conutry, so forget all those excuses of 'competence'
Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by Henrymas(m): 5:58am On Feb 05, 2023
Putinofrussia:

And deep down you know that Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. cheesy
So despite the pain and hardship numerous people are enduring at this time, satanic and evil people like you are still campaigning for APC and to make it worse a man like Tinubu, that is incoherent, sick and avoids debates and interviews as a result of his mental bankruptcy.
May all the sufferings of the innocent masses at this time fall upon you and your generations yet unborn.
Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by Abelai: 6:18am On Feb 05, 2023
Guidedee:
No, we're not ashamed of him because he's someone we're proud of. His success story is unequalled. We're not ashamed of him because we're brought-up to cherish our parents. We weren't taught to wake our parents with slaps and kicks. We weren't taught to conceive animosity towards anybody. We were taught to care for everybody, even the unsuccessful ones and that's evident in your peoples' numerous and constant voyages to our side here. We're not products of baby factories. Omo ale eeyan ni i fi owo osi juwe ile baba e. Even those portraying traits of bastards here were born from semen from there. We cherish BOLA AHMED TINUBU.

Gbenu oshi sohun jare. The Tinubu you just discribed was that of 15 years ago. He is now demented. Tha being said, any Yoruba person supporting Peter Obi is Omo Ale to you. right? I am a Yoruba person, and I'm very ashamed of Tinubu to be vying for the position of presidency. The guy is mentally and physically sick! He needs to take care of himself. Tinubu will be a huge disgrace at world leaders' events with gaffes and unimaginable mannerism. Paul Biya of camerron will be a child's play.

Eyin omo Yoruba, e dibo fun Peter Obi. He is the best of the lots currently. he ticks all the boxes of competence, capacity, fairness and justice. If it can't be Peter Obi, then power should remain with the fulanis. We(Yorubas) have had our turns. We are shouting equity that power must return to the south trying to be halfway smart. In the south, we see no reason why an Igbo man should be president! What is the point of calling for justice when we cannot support a very capable person from the south east.
I know say Tinubu boys will call me omo ale, ko si problem; go ahead!
Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by Putinofrussia: 6:35am On Feb 05, 2023
Henrymas:

So despite the pain and hardship numerous people are enduring at this time, satanic and evil people like you are still campaigning for APC and to make it worse a man like Tinubu, that is incoherent, sick and avoids debates and interviews as a result of his mental bankruptcy.
May all the sufferings of the innocent masses at this time fall upon you and your generations yet unborn.
Says an imp that doesnt think deeply that successes mostly depend on antecedents.
Tinubu even on a sick bed will do better than the other leading candidates.
Roosevelt of USA was on wheelchair and he was exceptional.I am voting for antecedents and proven records of growth and development.Obi was a failure in Anambra.I would have supported him as a youth but he is not growth inclined.Atiku is out of the question.
Tinubu is naturally gifted with a positive aura that grows whatever he touches.He is innovative and all.He puts mostly round pegs in round holes,not tribalistic like Obi...Lagos since 1999 is his story.
Above all he has a midas touch and the help of God in being victorious.Check out how he is going to beat Atiku and Obi with excess of millions of votes.It is natural.A gift from God.
Only the deep,sane and sensible will understand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by herbalwisdom52(m): 6:55am On Feb 05, 2023
A true life story about tinubu the killer jagaban......

Read to the end to understand....

(Buhari, Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Killed #EndSARS Protesters At
Lekki Toll Gate)......

Times have changed. The revolution is now. Thereā€™s no letting up.
No going back. This is it!
Lagos State governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, aka Sanwo-Tinubu, is
one of the agents of aged deposit being used to stamp out
domestic dissent. Sanwo-Olu in cahoot with General
Muhammadu Buhari and Bola Ahmed Tinubu, his political
godfather, violated constitutional safeguards and disregard the
rights of #EndSARS protesters at Lekki Toll Gate by using soldiers
to fire live bullets on defenseless peaceful protesters.
Sanwo-Olu and Tinubu had vigorously denied knowledge and
involvement in the killings of the protesters. So also Buhari who in
his hollow address to the nation deliberately tap-danced around
the murder of protesters at Lekki Toll Gate. SaharaReporters
revealed that Sanwo-Olu was aware of plans by soldiers
from Bonny Camp to attack and kill Lekki protesters. ā€œThough
Governor Sanwo-Olu blamed ā€˜forces beyond our controlā€™ for the
attack... available facts at the disposal of this medium indicate that
the governor is being economical with the truth,ā€ Reporters also posted a video that
incriminates Buhari and Sanwo-Olu.
Buhari, Tinubu, and Sanwo-Olu have blood in their hands. First,
Sanwo-Olu flew to Abuja and met with General Muhammadu
Buhari the Commander-in-Chief of Armed Forces on how to end
#EndSARS protest in Lagos. Second, Tinubu publicly said force
should be used against the protesters. Third, Lekki Toll Gate is one
of the reliable and profitable cash cows of many investments of
Tinubu the jagaban. Fourth, Sanwo-Olu is Tinubuā€™s stooge who will not go
against the orders of Tinubu hence it will mean the end of his
political career.....
And lastly but most importantly, the military
would not have carried out the shootings without the approval of
Buhari as the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces.

Once the massacre of the protesters was achieved, Buhari, Tinubu
and Sanwo-Olu looked for ways to wash their blood stained
hands from the murder of protesters. Buhari and his Fulani cabals
invoked the old, tired ā€œdivide and ruleā€ tactics....

Tinubu is a murderer and should never be nigeria next president....

Let the youths wake up and take this country from this useless old man called tinubu by force and by fire.....

Me and the entire Nigerians that knows the truth and will never vote for tinubu.....

Tears on my eyes right now.....
Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:41am On Feb 05, 2023
Xscape1993:
The political deadly mistake of 2015 that brought you in will never repeat itself again in the political atmosphere of Nigeria. The founder of agberos in Nigeria and the drug landlord of Africa will never win this election no matter what..

You people complained and celebrated that buhari is not campaigning for tinubu

Now buhari have SOROSOKE you then want to have epilepsy and heart attack combo

Please take it easy on yourself
Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by MossLuv: 8:16am On Feb 05, 2023
What kind of push and start president is this? Zombie!
Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by herbalwisdom52(m): 8:25am On Feb 05, 2023
Buhari, Tinubu, and Sanwo-Olu have blood in their hands. First, Sanwo-Olu flew to Abuja and met with General Muhammadu Buhari the Commander-in-Chief of Armed Forces on how to end #EndSARS protest in Lagos. Second, Tinubu publicly said force should be used against the protesters. Third, Lekki Toll Gate is one of the reliable and profitable cash cows of many investments of Tinubu the jagaban. Fourth, Sanwo-Olu is Tinubuā€™s stooge who will not go against the orders of Tinubu hence it will mean the end of his political career..... And lastly but most importantly, the military would not have carried out the shootings without the approval of Buhari as the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces. Once the massacre of the protesters was achieved, Buhari, Tinubu and Sanwo-Olu looked for ways to wash their blood stained hands from the murder of protesters. Buhari and his Fulani cabals invoked the old, tired ā€œdivide and ruleā€ tactics.... Tinubu is a murderer and should never be nigeria next president.... Let the youths wake up and take this country from this useless old man called tinubu by force and by fire..... Me and the entire Nigerians that knows the truth and will never vote for tinubu..... Tears on my eyes right now.....
Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by CursedOsuPigs: 8:37am On Feb 05, 2023
Jennyclay:
God will Shame Apc in this forthcoming presidential election.... Mark my word!

May God Bless Our incoming President Peter Obi.

grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by Guidedee(m): 8:50am On Feb 05, 2023
Abelai:

Gbenu oshi sohun jare. The Tinubu you just discribed was that of 15 years ago. He is now demented. Tha being said, any Yoruba person supporting Peter Obi is Omo Ale to you. right? I am a Yoruba person, and I'm very ashamed of Tinubu to be vying for the position of presidency. The guy is mentally and physically sick! He needs to take care of himself. Tinubu will be a huge disgrace at world leaders' events with gaffes and unimaginable mannerism. Paul Biya of camerron will be a child's play.

Eyin omo Yoruba, e dibo fun Peter Obi. He is the best of the lots currently. he ticks all the boxes of competence, capacity, fairness and justice. If it can't be Peter Obi, then power should remain with the fulanis. We(Yorubas) have had our turns. We are shouting equity that power must return to the south trying to be halfway smart. In the south, we see no reason why an Igbo man should be president! What is the point of calling for justice when we cannot support a very capable person from the south east.
I know say Tinubu boys will call me omo ale, ko si problem; go ahead!
Omo ale ile Yoruba. You'd cherish him had it been he's your father and that you have proper upbringing.
Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by Guidedee(m): 8:54am On Feb 05, 2023
Putinofrussia:

Says an imp that doesnt think deeply that successes mostly depend on antecedents.
Tinubu even on a sick bed will do better than the other leading candidates.
Roosevelt of USA was on wheelchair and he was exceptional.I am voting for antecedents and proven records of growth and development.Obi was a failure in Anambra.I would have supported him as a youth but he is not growth inclined.Atiku is out of the question.
Tinubu is naturally gifted with a positive aura that grows whatever he touches.He is innovative and all.He puts mostly round pegs in round holes,not tribalistic like Obi...Lagos since 1999 is his story.
Above all he has a midas touch and the help of God in being victorious.Check out how he is going to beat Atiku and Obi with excess of millions of votes.It is natural.A gift from God.
Only the deep,sane and sensible will understand.
Thank you and God bless you for this.
Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by Abelai: 10:32am On Feb 05, 2023
Guidedee:
Omo ale ile Yoruba. You'd cherish him had it been he's your father and that you have proper upbringing.

Shee o ti soro tan? Iwo gan gan ni omo ale, oponu, alainironu eda! Emi mo pe nkan ti o ma ti enu e jade niyen! That is the best you can say. I have nothing against Tinubu. However, I have a lot against his inordinate ambition to become the president when he is very sick mentally and physically. If Tinubu was to be my father, I would dissuade him from contesting because it would be a great disservice to the country. Mark you, I'm not an ass-licker, neither do I care what an arrogant Tinubu represents.

What do you know about proper upbringing? You mean Tinubu who did not say a jac when kids were out of school for close to an academic session but suddenly found his voice because of election? Continue with your 'proper upbringing' and allow the old generation tha had their time and also using your own time to continue ruining your future. What was Buhari's age when he first became the military head of state? Dey there dey form good upbringing and licking the asses of these selfish politicians
Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by ayoolajide(m): 12:36pm On Feb 05, 2023
YORUBA is a giant nation so blessed with individuals who possess high intellect, individuals who are movers and shakers of the African continent.
It's too disturbing to see that among your rich resources and great brains at your beck and call, tinubu is the one you're presenting to the entire nation.
Honestly, incase you don't know, whenever tinubu speaks, he always bring shame to the great people of yoruba.
And this is the reason he has been rejected. Nobody hate tinubu
Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by Kaiser20: 12:46pm On Feb 05, 2023
Tinubu can not be a president in a new Nigeria society where power belong to the people.
Tinubu can't manage a country based on Equity justice and Fairness, Tinubu thrives in a corrupt society with injustice and Anarchy
Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by ASHAFA1212: 12:47pm On Feb 05, 2023
We only pry for God to choose what is the best of us in Nigeria
Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by Sunrise258: 1:10pm On Feb 05, 2023
Your brothers betray themselves on daily basis. Soludo, Arthur Eze, Rino Umahi are all not part of Obituary movement.

DSC7:
"I can't support someone who betrayed my brother and I can't trust someone who betrayed his brother"

Tinupoo should not be trusted by any sensible Nigerian....
Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by Sunrise258: 1:13pm On Feb 05, 2023
Says someone from Abia, the most backward state in Nigeria! May my life be like the state Tinubu ruled as governor - amen. May your life be like the state Obi ruled as governor or the best state in your region. Omo ale!

Kaiser20:
Tinubu can not be a president in a new Nigeria society where power belong to the people.
Tinubu can't manage a country based on Equity justice and Fairness, Tinubu thrives in a corrupt society with injustice and Anarchy
Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by Tundex911: 3:21pm On Feb 05, 2023
...and I believe he will give all he has to this country and to you Nigerians.

We never see anything

Awon weyrey gbogbo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign / Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo / Aisha Yesufu Dancing At Labour Party Rally, Chided By Twitter Follower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.