Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Two Months Is Good Enough To Get Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Months Is Good Enough To Get Married (1653 Views)

You Can't Be Good Enough For A Man Who Is Not Ready. / Hope She Finds Me Good Enough? it's high time I revitalize this thread.... / If She Is Not Good Enough To Be Your Wife, Then Don't Sleep With Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Months Is Good Enough To Get Married by sexsinners(m): 5:56am On Sep 09, 2011
in two months u already know the person really well, i don't see how it's so early to marry in two months of courtship. if u love the person marry them,if they say no well that's because they don't love you.

ps my parents knew eachother for 2 weeks and they are a happily married couple
Re: Two Months Is Good Enough To Get Married by Nobody: 6:01am On Sep 09, 2011
sexsinners:

in two months u already know the person really well, i don't see how it's so early to marry in two months of courtship. if u love the person marry them,if they say no well that's because they don't love you.

Ok so what is the point of this your thread?
Re: Two Months Is Good Enough To Get Married by Nobody: 6:05am On Sep 09, 2011
Ya it works in Nigeria and for most Nigerians. They tell you d "I love you word" same day you meet em

That was for your mom and dad remember?
Re: Two Months Is Good Enough To Get Married by Goldieluks: 6:07am On Sep 09, 2011
sexsinners:

and,what point are you trying to get across,the marriage part or the duration of courtship?
you already made a statement and concluded yourself,and no one is arguing with you.
Re: Two Months Is Good Enough To Get Married by sexsinners(m): 6:23am On Sep 09, 2011
am saying ppl shouldn't wait a year to get married, why a year? they are not going to change .
Re: Two Months Is Good Enough To Get Married by Nayah(f): 8:22am On Sep 09, 2011
You should be very lucky if this happened then, because very ofter it's not that easy
Re: Two Months Is Good Enough To Get Married by claremont(m): 8:34am On Sep 09, 2011
sexsinners:

am saying ppl shouldn't wait a year to get married, why a year? they are not going to change .
I agree with this point. Moreover, if a partner changes after marriage, divorce is always an option! cool
Re: Two Months Is Good Enough To Get Married by emofine(f): 8:47am On Sep 09, 2011
Something that is rushed into more often than not the lifespan denatures quicker on average undecided there are exceptions of course

claremont:

I agree with this point. Moreover, if a partner changes after marriage, divorce is always an option! cool

are you serious? of course people change after marriage, their whole lifestyle has changed. . .their status (as parents) and they are constantly evolving as individuals and a couple, how can someone be stagnate after such pivotal life experiences . . . in fact I'd be quite worried if my partner was the same in courtship as he is in marriage lipsrsealed
Re: Two Months Is Good Enough To Get Married by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 09, 2011
DOOFUS! Why wait for 2 months? Why not marry her the next day? undecided
Re: Two Months Is Good Enough To Get Married by sexsinners(m): 9:03am On Sep 09, 2011
sexkillz:

DOOFUS! Why wait for 2 months? Why not marry her the next day? undecided
sillly u can't know a person in a day.
Re: Two Months Is Good Enough To Get Married by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 09, 2011
sexsinners:

Neither can you really know someone in 2 months! SCHMUCK! She could be pretending! But what do you care? You SINNER! grin
Re: Two Months Is Good Enough To Get Married by sexsinners(m): 9:13am On Sep 09, 2011
sexkillz:

Neither can you really know someone in 2 months! SCHMUCK! She could be pretending! But what do you care? You SINNER! grin
Listen here boy and listen close, , I AM THE LAST PERSON YOU WANNA BE CALLING A SINNER!!!.

DEMON!
Re: Two Months Is Good Enough To Get Married by sexsinners(m): 9:15am On Sep 09, 2011
im gone off to pray for talking to you devilish creatures

amen

angry i wouldnt dare stop praying.
Re: Two Months Is Good Enough To Get Married by cantell(m): 9:18am On Sep 09, 2011
sexsinners:

Actually, you're the one who's silly cos he made a big mockery out of statement and you failed to understand.
Re: Two Months Is Good Enough To Get Married by Tjluv: 9:46am On Sep 09, 2011
Sexsinners and sexkills,aint you guys brothers?
@topic,Knowing someone for 2months or eternity is not a guarantee that any marriage will last. IMO, staying put in a marriage is a DECISION.
Re: Two Months Is Good Enough To Get Married by pendo89(f): 9:59am On Sep 09, 2011
sexsinners:

Listen here boy and listen close, , I AM THE LAST PERSON YOU WANNA BE CALLING A SINNER!!!.

DEMON!

grin grin

sexsinners:

im gone off to pray for talking to you devilish creatures

grin grin
Re: Two Months Is Good Enough To Get Married by MrCork17: 10:14am On Sep 09, 2011
sexsinners:

in two months u  already know the person really well, i don't see how it's so early to marry in two months of courtship. if u love the person marry them,if they say no well that's because they don't love you.

huh? 2week? did they meet in a disco? undecided
Re: Two Months Is Good Enough To Get Married by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 09, 2011

DEMON!
It is you and your chauvinistic dooms day pastor of a fada, that are[b] DEMONS![/b] Pathetically discombobulated stubborn he-goat!  grin grin

Sexsinners and sexkills,aint you guys brothers?

Tufiakwa! GOD forbid arrant nonsense! Are you his girlfriend? grin
Re: Two Months Is Good Enough To Get Married by Exponental(m): 10:28am On Sep 09, 2011
Yes, if u are desperate n d oda is ready. So y not. If u feel 2wks is ok 4 u 2 study a lifetym project. But dont 4get dat a mistake made is a lifetime mistake, divorced or not.
Re: Two Months Is Good Enough To Get Married by tellwisdom: 6:19pm On Sep 09, 2011
If i ask u, can u NACK, u saby SUCK?, How many ROUNDS u fit go?, what else im i waiting for?, Marraige straight angry angry
Re: Two Months Is Good Enough To Get Married by claremont(m): 10:12pm On Sep 09, 2011
emofine:

Something that is rushed into more often than not the lifespan denatures quicker on average undecided there are exceptions of course

are you serious? of course people change after marriage, their whole lifestyle has changed. . .their status (as parents) and they are constantly evolving as individuals and a couple, how can someone be stagnate after such pivotal life experiences . . . in fact I'd be quite worried if my partner was the same in courtship as he is in marriage lipsrsealed
What I mean by "change" is, persons who pretend to have a prefect kind of "marriageable" personality prior to marriage, in order to ensnare a suitable mate. Then after marriage, the gloves come off and they reveal their true sadistic, uncouth, and hostile self to their partner. Immediate and expedited divorce is a potent weapon to use for such despicable liars!
Re: Two Months Is Good Enough To Get Married by emofine(f): 10:22pm On Sep 09, 2011
claremont:

What I mean by "change" is, persons who pretend to have a prefect kind of "marriageable" personality prior to marriage, in order to ensnare a suitable mate. Then after marriage, the gloves come off and they reveal their true sadistic, uncouth, and hostile self to their partner. Immediate and expedited divorce is a potent weapon to use for such despicable liars!

Okay. I finally comprehend what you're relaying, but wow such emotive language . . .
Re: Two Months Is Good Enough To Get Married by Lax75(m): 11:29pm On Sep 09, 2011
I will pull 10 wolis from incarceration to pray for you all and pour holy water on all y'all heads. Amen

Marrying a chick after two months of knowing her is like asking for everything that can go wrong, TO go wrong.
Re: Two Months Is Good Enough To Get Married by MrsChima1(f): 12:45am On Sep 10, 2011
People in this generation is TOO DESPERATE, LONELY, and have no idea what MARRIAGE IS REALLY ABOUT.

Here you have mofos will leave their spouse if he or she lose their job or gain a pound. That's pathetic.

(1) (Reply)

Sorry ,but I Have To Admit There Are Alot Of Ugly Nigerians. / Girls, And Their Funny Stories. . . / Has Anyone Here ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.