Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Peter Obi Worried Over Fuel Shortages, Scarcity Of New Naira Notes - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Worried Over Fuel Shortages, Scarcity Of New Naira Notes (27682 Views)

2023: Tinubu's Allies Worried Over Buhari's Attitude - TV Independent / Senators Worried Over COVID-19 Status Of 35 Colleagues / Olufunso Amosun Is Worried Over Weight Gain (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Worried Over Fuel Shortages, Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by buhariguy(m): 8:41pm On Feb 04, 2023
EKONGKING:
Why is he not worried for the past 10 days when obidients and others are dying unnecessary on the streets of Nigeria.

obi.diot will never care,
Just too stingy and care about himself,
And they want such careless stingy fool to rule over sane Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Worried Over Fuel Shortages, Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by IgOga(m): 8:41pm On Feb 04, 2023
Na now Obi wake up....when Tinubu wey una talk say get dementia dey talk this thing 2 weeks ago una say baba dey fear vote buying....now na una dey suffer am.....follow who know road you nor dey hear......

Na why I say Tinubu na the best of the lot in terms of good governance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Worried Over Fuel Shortages, Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:41pm On Feb 04, 2023
post=120638097:
Children of hate, frustrations and perdition that have been very happy about the current situation of things saying it is only affecting Bola Ahmed Tinubu,
Can you all see your miserable lives outside?!
Dumb fools and enemies of the country.
Brainwashed swines everywhere.
Spits on y'all, lovers of anything that will bring negative effects to sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.
Anything they support is always negative and ending in chaos as long as they think it's against their perceived 'enemy'..
Dumbos.

Who are the we that are prepared to suffer with you for few weeks?
Just imagine.
Kiddos everywhere.
Tueh.
Kontinue anyways....

Lol 😀, coming from someone that has been supporting Emefiele on his crude decision since last week.
We talk am cheesy.
No shame whatsoever.
Tueh.

Na dem tongue

Na Tinubu dem dey deal with abi?
Okay na, kontinue.

You know dem too wells.
That is why it is better to ignore their foolishness online most times.
They will defeat you with all manner of stupidity and foolishness, no matter what.

Is these rubbish supposed to make sense? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Worried Over Fuel Shortages, Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by garfield1: 8:43pm On Feb 04, 2023
Penguin2:
Garfield1 hope you have been observing OUK’s Sun Newspaper following Peter Obi bumper to bumper and reporting only positive things about him without making any mention of Tinubu?

Yet you believe OUK is BATified?

Lol!

If tinubu wins,ouk is senate president.if obi wins,ouk gains nothing.when will you realize that politics is about interest and not emotions
Re: Peter Obi Worried Over Fuel Shortages, Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by funshint(m): 8:43pm On Feb 04, 2023
But his Obidients say they are okay with the policy. Abeg Mr Obi keep your fake sympathy, it's already too late. Your silence was too loud.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Worried Over Fuel Shortages, Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by Chetas81(m): 8:44pm On Feb 04, 2023
THE NIGERIA CITIZENS SHOULD CONTINUE TO ENJOY WHAT THEY WANT

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Worried Over Fuel Shortages, Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by funshint(m): 8:50pm On Feb 04, 2023
KingKO22:
What Asiwaju has seen long time ago is what this one is just seeing now

Let's wait for Atiku

Asiwaju is playing the leading role now
"Asiwaju" means leader or front-runner so he's living up to the title. Atiku and Obi just came to observe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Worried Over Fuel Shortages, Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by Goodlady(f): 8:52pm On Feb 04, 2023
adeola1097:
The only presidential candidate that’s ready to work in reducing the travails of the masses.

Others are just throwing personal tantrums and are just there to serve their pockets.

Woe to anyone who votes Apc shege pro max.
any curse for those that vote PDP?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Worried Over Fuel Shortages, Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by klufs(m): 8:53pm On Feb 04, 2023
post=120638097:
Children of hate, frustrations and perdition that have been very happy about the current situation of things saying it is only affecting Bola Ahmed Tinubu,
Spits on y'all, lovers of anything that will bring negative effects to sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.
Anything they support is always negative and ending in chaos as long as they think it's against their perceived 'enemy'..
Dumbos.

I think you should apportion more of that saliva dripping from your mouth, to the incompetent and wicked government, who over the years have groomed the “children of hate” by being the worse government ever and just consolidated their position in the past week. But oh! You can’t because it’s an APC government that was practically brought to us by the current APC candidate. He has been a leader of the party for over 7years and had unfettered access to the President to proffer his wonderful from the wisdom and the wealth of experience he claims to have, but he did not. He watched us suffer, now he wants to separate himself from the mess he created while hoping we forget he is part of the mess.
You are a greater “dumbo”, because rather than address the players as the people in charge, you chose to target and abuse the spectators for how they’re cheering.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Worried Over Fuel Shortages, Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by Odibembem: 8:54pm On Feb 04, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/2023-mr-peter-obi-worried-over-fuel-shortages-scarcity-of-new-naira-notes-blames-it-on-poor-leadership/

Long after the men have spoken, it's now the boys are crawling out to find their feeble voice. I have said it severally that Obi is a boy, his supporters are merely pushing him hence his reluctance. Give him Nigeria and in three months there is a coup. He is a nice man but fit as laity chairman of his church in ikoyi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Worried Over Fuel Shortages, Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by Lionstep: 8:58pm On Feb 04, 2023
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2.
Rule 3

Shatap you dead meat seller

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Worried Over Fuel Shortages, Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by muniralmaigida: 9:01pm On Feb 04, 2023
Your stupidity is amazing , so your APC couldn't get Obi's PDP out of controlling the oil and gas sector ? How can you be suffering and smiling ! Irrespective of religion, tribalism et Al . The best of them should emerge ! Obi is best !
nlcom:
Peter Obi should talk to his PDP brothers and Marketers sabotaging the sector to cause pain and hardship on the people for their political gains.
Why are all these happening during election period? Why didn't it happen previously? The present govt obviously will not want this on the people days before the polls. Think Obi. Think

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Worried Over Fuel Shortages, Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by MrBroke(m): 9:01pm On Feb 04, 2023
So who ain't worried??
Re: Peter Obi Worried Over Fuel Shortages, Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by Knight2(m): 9:04pm On Feb 04, 2023
post=120638097:
Dumbos.

Who are the we that are prepared to suffer with you for few weeks?
Just imagine.
Kiddos everywhere.
Tueh.
Kontinue anyways....

Lol 😀, coming from someone that has been supporting Emefiele on his crude decision since last week.
We talk am cheesy.
No shame whatsoever.
Tueh.

Na dem tongue

Na Tinubu dem dey deal with abi?
Okay na, kontinue.

You know dem too wells.
That is why it is better to ignore their foolishness online most times.
They will defeat you with all manner of stupidity and foolishness, no matter what.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Worried Over Fuel Shortages, Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by shegz24(m): 9:06pm On Feb 04, 2023
Peter Obi dey confuse Obi supporters.

Obi supporters that have criticized Tinubu for being against the cash scarcity (because they think he needs cash to beat Obi that isnt even know up North) will now have to praise Obi for being agaist the same cash scarcity.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Worried Over Fuel Shortages, Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by hardbody: 9:07pm On Feb 04, 2023
LegendHero:
lol.

How will ObiIdiots bow react to this news? I thought they said Tinubu is the one suffering from this so why is Peter Obi now complaining about it too?

I thought he should have been happy with the scarcity abi what am I missing?

Tinubu said it was targeted against him. Obi said the masses are suffering. Therein lies the difference but I do not expect you to decipher. Deep thinking is not your strongest hallmark

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Worried Over Fuel Shortages, Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by easzypeaszy(m): 9:09pm On Feb 04, 2023
habsydiamond:
Na only u I believe say u dey sincere concerning these policies affecting the masses.. all those arrogant old cargoes were only shouting because it will affect their buying of votes... the Cbn governor for just allow these people get sense by allowing them to waste their money for election and still get kicked out from winning the election.. pdp and apc don try it's time to retire, and give LP a chance to move this country forward.
muumuu hahahahahaha kaiiii ur brain is really pained.
I told my frnd onces Peter Obi talked abt it dey wl strt reasonin in anthr direction.
U just a foooool bro
Re: Peter Obi Worried Over Fuel Shortages, Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by boldtruthalways: 9:12pm On Feb 04, 2023
Tinubuu has really destroyed this country with APC. The level of nepotism in some areas of Lagos now is unbelievable. A person from SE living in Lagos that does POS business went to NNPC filling station to get some cash and do transfer to them. They failed to give her because she's from SE and they were attending to folks from other regions who are in the same business. It's very shameful the deep root of division implanted in this country but no problem, we will win for a new Nigeria.
Nigeria is a great country, with the right leader, we shall be united again.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Worried Over Fuel Shortages, Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by GeneralPula: 9:13pm On Feb 04, 2023
Menclothing:
Regional system of government is Nigeria solution

That was the system we’re using back in the days until the evil Igbo took power..

They laid every foundation to Nigeria problems..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Worried Over Fuel Shortages, Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by Mccullum: 9:14pm On Feb 04, 2023
Kennyfancy:
I wonder what urchin's will say this time around, just watch how they will disgrace Thier self again

Mad person never stand on one lane, this is common for partial mentally derails person.
Re: Peter Obi Worried Over Fuel Shortages, Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by JOemmy(m): 9:14pm On Feb 04, 2023
Yungmil:
I just made 9k today collecting transfer and giving people cash. Am not even a POS operator.

I just did dis hustle after my day work oo 9k sharp chai.

Na so I order fried rice and chicken ooo

Dis country any opportunity use am.

People need cash like mad. I charge 1k for 5k

You are a criminal
Re: Peter Obi Worried Over Fuel Shortages, Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by OfoIgbo: 9:15pm On Feb 04, 2023
isan:
when Tinubu said it they it's because he wanted to buy vote

Of course he wants to buy votes. Emefiele has scuttled that plan for Tinubu.

But Peter Obi is sincere in his care for the masses.

Tinubu had no reservations in supporting the killings of peacefully protesting youth at Lekki toll gate. His current tantrum is because his bullion vans have been rendered redundant

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Worried Over Fuel Shortages, Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 9:15pm On Feb 04, 2023
Re: Peter Obi Worried Over Fuel Shortages, Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by Abemy(m): 9:18pm On Feb 04, 2023
One thing is clear in this drama: Emefiele’s election eve naira swap is as politically motivated as DSS’ plan to charge him with terrorism financing. While Emefiele was licking his wounds over botched presidential dream, he got an intel that BAT had moved “logistics” to states.

Emefiele then remembered it was time Nigeria redesigned its currency. He sold the idea to the president, who approved posthaste without consulting the finance minister, economic team, National Assembly, etc. In 2012, people’s voice killed CBN’s plan to coin lower denominations. #Jaaar_Jaafar

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Worried Over Fuel Shortages, Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by LegendHero(m): 9:18pm On Feb 04, 2023
hardbody:

Tinubu said it was targeted against him. Obi said the masses are suffering. Therein lies the difference but I do not expect you to decipher. Deep thinking is not your strongest hallmark

Tinubu also said the masses are suffering.

He mentioned it even before the slow Obi could wake up to make the same statement.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Worried Over Fuel Shortages, Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by Mccullum: 9:21pm On Feb 04, 2023
It's now Obituary realized that the current situation causing hardship to the populace..

Too late for him to show his sympathy. Tinubu have already sighted the hardship it'll enhance to the masses.

Yoruba and other ethnic christians won't vote for him as he thought, that religion card has failed.

The winner is still APC or PDP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Worried Over Fuel Shortages, Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by habsydiamond(m): 9:22pm On Feb 04, 2023
easzypeaszy:
muumuu hahahahahaha kaiiii ur brain is really pained.
I told my frnd onces Peter Obi talked abt it dey wl strt reasonin in anthr direction.
U just a foooool bro
no problem now we gather dey now
Re: Peter Obi Worried Over Fuel Shortages, Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by Putinofrussia: 9:23pm On Feb 04, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/2023-mr-peter-obi-worried-over-fuel-shortages-scarcity-of-new-naira-notes-blames-it-on-poor-leadership/
lol
He just woke up from his slumber?
Enemies of Nigerians will always fail in their evil schemes..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Worried Over Fuel Shortages, Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by Inosky(m): 9:24pm On Feb 04, 2023
He said that all these are happening because we don't have leaders that are competent and compassionate.
And that is so true.

God forbid PD-APC

Vote LP, Labour Party
Vote Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Worried Over Fuel Shortages, Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by iwaeda: 9:27pm On Feb 04, 2023
Light78:

You are just an urchin.

I wasted my time replying to you.

Kai

You are talking to the wrong fellow. grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Worried Over Fuel Shortages, Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by Wipper7000: 9:33pm On Feb 04, 2023
habsydiamond:
Na only u I believe say u dey sincere concerning these policies affecting the masses.. all those arrogant old cargoes were only shouting because it will affect their buying of votes... the Cbn governor for just allow these people get sense by allowing them to waste their money for election and still get kicked out from winning the election.. pdp and apc don try it's time to retire, and give LP a chance to move this country forward.
OBI the fake crusader, Nah today day break , All of a sudden he realized that the policy is bad for Nigerains. I thought you people are condemning BAT for raising alarm, Why not condemn OBILIAR too.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

22 Appeal Court Judges Nominated To The Supreme Court / CBN Fines FIRST BANK And UBA Billions For TSA Hiding NNPC FUNDS!! / Senate Committee On Works Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Progress (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.