Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Peter Obi Worried Over Fuel Shortages, Scarcity Of New Naira Notes - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Worried Over Fuel Shortages, Scarcity Of New Naira Notes (27684 Views)

2023: Tinubu's Allies Worried Over Buhari's Attitude - TV Independent / Senators Worried Over COVID-19 Status Of 35 Colleagues / Olufunso Amosun Is Worried Over Weight Gain (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Worried Over Fuel Shortages, Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by Believeintruth: 5:06am On Feb 05, 2023
Abdulhakeem7:
This newspaper publication was 13th April, 1997 which is almost 26 years ago, you can change your thought about a particular issue now. Didn't Ojukwu who led the Biafran war say a second one is not needed several years later? Didn't your Obi swore never to leave APGA? But he changed his opinion about the party and left some years later. So don't just be coming to nairaland to write nonsense history against one candidate because you don't like him

Ohhhh but your guys will always rub the fact that Obi vowed to remain in Apga. You always point statement when it suits you
Re: Peter Obi Worried Over Fuel Shortages, Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by Believeintruth: 5:07am On Feb 05, 2023
drlateef:

Oh oh!!! After we exposed him here that he is selfish and uncaring about the plight of the people. A massively woeful afterthought.

Oga just try and be silent. It is not by force to talk
Re: Peter Obi Worried Over Fuel Shortages, Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by Believeintruth: 5:12am On Feb 05, 2023
funshint:

"Asiwaju" means leader or front-runner so he's living up to the title. Atiku and Obi just came to observe.

Keep deceiving yourself
Re: Peter Obi Worried Over Fuel Shortages, Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by Believeintruth: 5:14am On Feb 05, 2023
Odibembem:

Long after the men have spoken, it's now the boys are crawling out to find their feeble voice. I have said it severally that Obi is a boy, his supporters are merely pushing him hence his reluctance. Give him Nigeria and in three months there is a coup. He is a nice man but fit as laity chairman of his church in ikoyi

You are not smart
Re: Peter Obi Worried Over Fuel Shortages, Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by hardbody: 5:28am On Feb 05, 2023
lansile:

Did Tinubu said he is suffering? Can he suffer for money? Was he not saying the masses are suffering too?
Obi didn't know what to say since Tunubu talked until he studied the situation first to know how to use it for his own selfish political ambition . Not my type of president

Certainly not your type. You deserve an old imbecilc and demented lying old man. If not for the sake of other good Nigerians, I would have asked God to give you the man you desire so he will forget your very existence. Very selfish old lying and thieving emilokan
Re: Peter Obi Worried Over Fuel Shortages, Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by hardbody: 5:30am On Feb 05, 2023
Odibembem:

Long after the men have spoken, it's now the boys are crawling out to find their feeble voice. I have said it severally that Obi is a boy, his supporters are merely pushing him hence his reluctance. Give him Nigeria and in three months there is a coup. He is a nice man but fit as laity chairman of his church in ikoyi

I love the angle of the coup. That's always been you Lord's plan B, I personally know this. But it won't favour anyone.
Re: Peter Obi Worried Over Fuel Shortages, Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by Nobody: 6:17am On Feb 05, 2023
Coming from someone who hoarded peoples salaries as a governor, abegi! Story for the gods.
Re: Peter Obi Worried Over Fuel Shortages, Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by fydence: 6:32am On Feb 05, 2023
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin your darling daddy is changing it for everybody this last days hope you still have small change to buy meat and do your suya things. zombie chairman.no more starboy na that old landlord you they support now. cursed souls everywhere
don't mind the mumu rat hunter

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Worried Over Fuel Shortages, Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by iamme1234(m): 6:49am On Feb 05, 2023
This coward dwarf is always warning
His tenure in his home town is a joke
A complete failure.
Re: Peter Obi Worried Over Fuel Shortages, Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by Babastrong(m): 6:56am On Feb 05, 2023
But Why worry? your dogs said it was done because of Tinubu. Nigerians need visionary leader not a nollywood actor(comedian).
Re: Peter Obi Worried Over Fuel Shortages, Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by IfnobeGod20: 6:56am On Feb 05, 2023
isan:
when Tinubu said it they it's because he wanted to buy vote
He said his own and ended it with people voting for him by saying even if they don't give fuel, people will trek to go and vote him.
Re: Peter Obi Worried Over Fuel Shortages, Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by IfnobeGod20: 7:00am On Feb 05, 2023
lansile:

Did Tinubu said he is suffering? Can he suffer for money? Was he not saying the masses are suffering too?
Obi didn't know what to say since Tunubu talked until he studied the situation first to know how to use it for his own selfish political ambition . Not my type of president
Your type of presidential candidate is the one that talk recklessly and make every issues to his favour. When he said his own, he specifically said if they don't provide it people will still trek to go and vote for him. He is not feeling the pain of the people but how it would affect him is what concerns him.
Re: Peter Obi Worried Over Fuel Shortages, Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by Segzy19: 7:27am On Feb 05, 2023
Really?

Clown
Re: Peter Obi Worried Over Fuel Shortages, Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by Blaze14k: 7:40am On Feb 05, 2023
YungMillionaire:

Liar. You don change am from party chairman to party leader. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Tinubu was never part of Buhari's government. Even Peter Obi that was an adivser to GEJ, have you criticized Obi for GEJ's failures? If the answer is no, then how can you criticize Tinubu who is not even involved with Buhari's government.

Shame no dey cash u na? Your hypocrisy is open for the world to see.

How can this guy truely believe that tinubu was never part of buhari's government. Tinubu that is very influential and part of the cabal. Wetin una dey smoke self. Ok even when we had 8 months what did tinubu do? Did u see the governors visiting the president like they did. These guys are simply fighting for there own benefit and u think they about u. What is wrong wiv nigerians are ppl this daft?
Re: Peter Obi Worried Over Fuel Shortages, Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by Blaze14k: 7:43am On Feb 05, 2023
maasoap:

Mumu. You can only force a horse to the river, you can't force it to drink water.
If Buhari had listened to Tinubu all along, our economy wouldn't be as bad as it is now. Only slowpokes would claim that they were not aware of the fact that Buhari used Tinubu and dumped him. Not just that, he made himself a sworn enemy of Tinubu.

Abeg save me a break.. if buhari had listen to yeyeyeyeye... kept blabbing. Dis ppl dey use una brain dey soak garri and u dey clap for them. Allow them to keep on using ur brain and continue lying to urself
Re: Peter Obi Worried Over Fuel Shortages, Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by habsydiamond(m): 7:56am On Feb 05, 2023
easzypeaszy:
very sorry I insulted you.
Not Just happy wt the Whole thing and ppl kip sayin its ok bc it affect Tinubu as if dey cant see the sufferin we goin through.. Meanwhile dis useless elite hv der ways.
it doesn't affect these politicians they are only sympathetic because of the votes they wanted from us. If tinubu wanted fuel he will get it without being on the queue same goes for the other candidates.. if its new notes too they will get it without leaving their house. The reasons why I don't support apc is many but the one that hit me hard is the current situation of this country.. they don't like us at all.
Re: Peter Obi Worried Over Fuel Shortages, Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by Toreddo3679(m): 8:14am On Feb 05, 2023
post=120638097:
Children of hate, frustrations and perdition that have been very happy about the current situation of things saying it is only affecting Bola Ahmed Tinubu,
Can you all see your miserable lives outside?!
Dumb fools and enemies of the country.
Brainwashed swines everywhere.
Spits on y'all, lovers of anything that will bring negative effects to sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.
Anything they support is always negative and
ending in chaos as long as they think it's against their perceived 'enemy'..
Dumbos.

Who are the we that are prepared to suffer with you for few weeks?
Just imagine.
Kiddos everywhere.
Tueh.
Kontinue anyways....

Lol 😀, coming from someone that has been supporting Emefiele on his crude decision since last week.
We talk am cheesy.
No shame whatsoever.
Tueh.

Na dem tongue

Na Tinubu dem dey deal with abi?
Okay na, kontinue.

You know dem too wells.
That is why it is better to ignore their foolishness online most times.
They will defeat you with all manner of stupidity and foolishness, no matter what.

To be mumu no the tire una
Re: Peter Obi Worried Over Fuel Shortages, Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by herbalwisdom52(m): 8:17am On Feb 05, 2023
Buhari, Tinubu, and Sanwo-Olu have blood in their hands. First, Sanwo-Olu flew to Abuja and met with General Muhammadu Buhari the Commander-in-Chief of Armed Forces on how to end #EndSARS protest in Lagos. Second, Tinubu publicly said force should be used against the protesters. Third, Lekki Toll Gate is one of the reliable and profitable cash cows of many investments of Tinubu the jagaban. Fourth, Sanwo-Olu is Tinubu’s stooge who will not go against the orders of Tinubu hence it will mean the end of his political career..... And lastly but most importantly, the military would not have carried out the shootings without the approval of Buhari as the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces. Once the massacre of the protesters was achieved, Buhari, Tinubu and Sanwo-Olu looked for ways to wash their blood stained hands from the murder of protesters. Buhari and his Fulani cabals invoked the old, tired “divide and rule” tactics.... Tinubu is a murderer and should never be nigeria next president.... Let the youths wake up and take this country from this useless old man called tinubu by force and by fire..... Me and the entire Nigerians that knows the truth and will never vote for tinubu..... Tears on my eyes right now.....
Re: Peter Obi Worried Over Fuel Shortages, Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by easzypeaszy(m): 8:35am On Feb 05, 2023
habsydiamond:
it doesn't affect these politicians they are only sympathetic because of the votes they wanted from us. If tinubu wanted fuel he will get it without being on the queue same goes for the other candidates.. if its new notes too they will get it without leaving their house. The reasons why I don't support apc is many but the one that hit me hard is the current situation of this country.. they don't like us at all.
Tinubu and Atiku are not even my option
Re: Peter Obi Worried Over Fuel Shortages, Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by duro4chang(m): 8:39am On Feb 05, 2023
Believeintruth:

Not a smart statement from you
Because the statement does not go down well with you?
Re: Peter Obi Worried Over Fuel Shortages, Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by Believeintruth: 8:42am On Feb 05, 2023
duro4chang:
Because the statement does not go down well with you?

Nope because of what the statement is a very senseless statement
Re: Peter Obi Worried Over Fuel Shortages, Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by habsydiamond(m): 8:44am On Feb 05, 2023
easzypeaszy:
Tinubu and Atiku are not even my option
same here... if those two become leaders dem go worse pass abacha for corruption
Re: Peter Obi Worried Over Fuel Shortages, Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by duro4chang(m): 8:47am On Feb 05, 2023
Believeintruth:

Nope because of what the statement is a very senseless statement
You are the most unintelligent person on nairaland. Obi asslicker.
Re: Peter Obi Worried Over Fuel Shortages, Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by Believeintruth: 8:49am On Feb 05, 2023
duro4chang:
You are the most unintelligent person on nairaland. Obi asslicker.

You don't have sense
Re: Peter Obi Worried Over Fuel Shortages, Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by duro4chang(m): 8:59am On Feb 05, 2023
Believeintruth:

You don't have sense
You are free to be Obi asslicker that is your choice. I don't wrestle with pigs. Go and meet your playmates.
Re: Peter Obi Worried Over Fuel Shortages, Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by Believeintruth: 9:15am On Feb 05, 2023
duro4chang:
You are free to be Obi asslicker that is your choice. I don't wrestle with pigs. Go and meet your playmates.

What of you that is eating BAT's shit
Re: Peter Obi Worried Over Fuel Shortages, Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by duro4chang(m): 9:22am On Feb 05, 2023
Believeintruth:

What of you that is eating BAT's shit
You are actually fighting for your lord and savious effeminate obi
Re: Peter Obi Worried Over Fuel Shortages, Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by Zeezenho: 10:31am On Feb 05, 2023
LegendHero:
lol.

How will ObiIdiots bow react to this news? I thought they said Tinubu is the one suffering from this so why is Peter Obi now complaining about it too?

I thought he should have been happy with the scarcity abi what am I missing?

The drug lord said he brought buhari, buhari brought suffering now same tinubu said he is with the masses can you explain that to us
Re: Peter Obi Worried Over Fuel Shortages, Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by Zeezenho: 10:41am On Feb 05, 2023
Osidazz19:
SO it's now that this pandora pathological liar is just waking up the reality on ground. When Tinubu voiced his opinion on this issue, the brainwashed low IQ IPOB ZOmbidient retards started their usual wailing and crying like lunatics. Now the IPOB leader is just waking up from his slumber after the cat has been let out of the bag.

What will you call someone that lied about his aga,school.name.profession.source of wealth.health even lied about is identity...i fear who no fear escobat
Re: Peter Obi Worried Over Fuel Shortages, Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by BJanta: 11:03am On Feb 05, 2023
[quote author=Believeintruth post=120645205]

You can't even correctly spell ' trash', how can I now engage a low breed like you in conversation?
Re: Peter Obi Worried Over Fuel Shortages, Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by Osidazz19: 12:34pm On Feb 05, 2023
Zeezenho:

What will you call someone that lied about his aga,school.name.profession.source of wealth.health even lied about is identity...i fear who no fear escobat

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Senate Committee On Works Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Progress (photos) / Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth / Why I Will Vote for GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.