Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,231 members, 7,853,196 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:24 PM

I Don’t Know Where Tinubu Will Win In The North - Tanko Yakassai - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don’t Know Where Tinubu Will Win In The North - Tanko Yakassai (3409 Views)

Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) / Tanko Yakassai: Tinubu Visited Me To Seek Support For His Presidential Ambition / Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Know Where Tinubu Will Win In The North - Tanko Yakassai by Truthisunique2: 1:52pm On Feb 05, 2023
Hopium:
The elder statesman said the election would be between the PDP and the APC candidates, claiming that NNPP and the Labour Party do not have the required national spread.

grin
more reason kwanwanso would step down later

Because he too knows this, but let Adaobi be on the ballot so he can be disgraced

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Know Where Tinubu Will Win In The North - Tanko Yakassai by sapele914(m): 1:55pm On Feb 05, 2023
Truthisunique2:
The he came to my house that he keeps using as basics

I am sure that didn't happen without tinubu giving him money also

He join the northerners chopping tinubu money while voting atiku, but at least he is kind enough to say so
The 100 billion Naira approved last week by the Delta state House of Assembly as requested by Ifeanyi Okowa is for what?
Re: I Don’t Know Where Tinubu Will Win In The North - Tanko Yakassai by ObosiUkwalla: 1:59pm On Feb 05, 2023
lhordspy:
Most people didn't even bother reading the article.

Obi supporters are the dullest human on earth.

Dumb urchin

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know Where Tinubu Will Win In The North - Tanko Yakassai by Truthisunique2: 2:01pm On Feb 05, 2023
sapele914:
The 100 billion Naira approved last week by the Delta state House of Assembly as requested by Ifeanyi Okowa is for what?
so it's for buying northern voters abi?

You no wise, northerners don't buy their people votes when they are facing Southerners

It's called loyalty, buhari political life never teach you sense abi

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know Where Tinubu Will Win In The North - Tanko Yakassai by OkoRemi2023(m): 2:02pm On Feb 05, 2023
AntonVince:
Rest, wrinkly Tanko.
If you truly craved justice and equity you'd be supporting a South Easterner for presidency.

Anything short of that is sheer deceit and hypocrisy.

ok you will convince him by calling him wrinkly and many unprinted names

if you Igbo get 15% votes in the entire North because peter obi is igbo candidate then it means Northerners have forgiving spirit with the many bad and funny names you called them years back

you mummies with low IQ
Re: I Don’t Know Where Tinubu Will Win In The North - Tanko Yakassai by yarimo(m): 2:06pm On Feb 05, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Yarimo,

Re: I Don’t Know Where Tinubu Will Win In The North - Tanko Yakassai by smileyoo: 2:11pm On Feb 05, 2023
sapele914:
Only a foolish Northerner will vote for Atiku, a repeat of Yar’Adua Jonathan 2.
is yar'adua Jonathan era not far better than the current plagues in the nation, in the name of APC leadership ?
just dey play.

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know Where Tinubu Will Win In The North - Tanko Yakassai by Hopium: 2:12pm On Feb 05, 2023
Truthisunique2:
more reason kwanwanso would step down later

Because he too knows this, but let Adaobi be on the ballot so he can be disgraced

Make Pandora no step down abeg.

How I wan take enjoy election day?

Obi is my source of entertainment that day.
Re: I Don’t Know Where Tinubu Will Win In The North - Tanko Yakassai by Truthisunique2: 2:17pm On Feb 05, 2023
Hopium:

Make Pandora no step down abeg.

How I wan take enjoy election day?

Obi is my source of entertainment that day.
my brother no be even tinubu defeat go give me joy, na Adaobi own

I want to see how people chest that is standing online go begin compress to "election was rigged from bvas have redeemed us"

From "obi must win, to atiku can get it if he can't"

From 500million obidense March to we no know say we no reach like that

Then of course biafra or death after not giving bleep about kanu grin
Re: I Don’t Know Where Tinubu Will Win In The North - Tanko Yakassai by AntonVince: 2:51pm On Feb 05, 2023
OkoRemi2023:

ok you will convince him by calling him wrinkly and many unprinted names

if you Igbo get 15% votes in the entire North because peter obi is igbo candidate then it means Northerners have forgiving spirit with the many bad and funny names you called them years back

[b]you mummies with low [/b]IQ

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J:

Rule 2 broken.
Re: I Don’t Know Where Tinubu Will Win In The North - Tanko Yakassai by Moromoro(m): 3:05pm On Feb 05, 2023
The best man for the job is BAT.... Hate it or love it
Re: I Don’t Know Where Tinubu Will Win In The North - Tanko Yakassai by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 05, 2023
He sounds scared
Re: I Don’t Know Where Tinubu Will Win In The North - Tanko Yakassai by faceland: 3:40pm On Feb 05, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Tinubu can't get 50% of Northern votes when they have Atiku and Kwankwanso

It's not personal, they simply don't know him BUT...
If Buhari can come out and say this is the one you should chose, then he has a fighting chance.
Re: I Don’t Know Where Tinubu Will Win In The North - Tanko Yakassai by aarinade79a: 3:47pm On Feb 05, 2023
God of Obedients, We stand on Your Help and MerciesHave Your way Lord and lead us into The Light of Your Countenance, deliver us from evil Oh! Lord and set us free.AmenGod of Obedients, We stand on Your Help and MerciesHave Your way Lord and lead us into The Light of Your Countenance, deliver us from evil Oh! Lord and set us free.Amen...
Re: I Don’t Know Where Tinubu Will Win In The North - Tanko Yakassai by TheChameleon: 3:53pm On Feb 05, 2023
yarimo:
IPOB terrorists and labour party miscreants won't read oo they will just rush in and type rubbish as usual

They can't read.

Please see the entire South East since 1999... you will find out why the males dominate prisons and the females brothels & baby factories.

For God's sakes.... now look at their youth on Nairaland and see how low their collective IQ...

You will know there's no hope for the region. Should be turned to farmland for South South
Re: I Don’t Know Where Tinubu Will Win In The North - Tanko Yakassai by Okoroawusa: 3:59pm On Feb 05, 2023
Obidients will not read before making comments.

This i have seen
Re: I Don’t Know Where Tinubu Will Win In The North - Tanko Yakassai by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 05, 2023
Peter Obi we know
Re: I Don’t Know Where Tinubu Will Win In The North - Tanko Yakassai by OfficialAPCNig: 4:58pm On Feb 05, 2023
I pity those underrating Tinubu in the North. Forget all the online noise, Tinubu is having a close shave with Atiku in NE and NW in all the online polls.

Again, he is always second behind Obi in all the poll.

Tinubu knows he will NEVER win at first ballot, his strategy is at least come second and force a rerun with OBI.

Obi will needs to win 25% in 2/3 of the states to win at first ballot and it is NOT easy.

Regardless, we move with PO

Re: I Don’t Know Where Tinubu Will Win In The North - Tanko Yakassai by MikeofAfrica: 5:12pm On Feb 05, 2023
peepydelano:
When I tell them nobody rates Obi outside southeast they’ll be getting mad. Obi is still a boy when it involves politics that concerns the whole Nigeria . The main battle still remain with Atiku and Tinubu. Igbo style of politics is not helping them, they so much believe in the Nzogbu Nzogbu politics and that can never go down well with Nigerians. Igbos should accept that fact that they are minority and will need an alliance with the majority to win a presidential election in Nigeria. If Peter Obi was politically wise, he would have stuck and remain very loyal to Atiku while patiently waiting for the right time but greed and betrayal took over him. All these Obi/ Datti rubbish ends in Edo state, this is the truth and reality on ground. Don’t let social media deceive you guys.

Why were you contradicting yourself?

You began by saying that Peter Obi cannot win any state outside SE. Then you admitted at the end that he will likely win Edo.

Is Edo state in the SE?

You want Peter Obi to be loyal to Atiku/ PDP and wait for his turn. Why then was Atiku not loyal to PDP in 2007 when he left to contest for president in AC?
Why was Atiku not loyal to PDP in 2014 when he left again to contest against PDP in APC? Why did he fail to wait for his turn in PDP?

How has PDP be rewarding those that has been loyal to her? Why did PDP not microzone her ticket to SE to reward the region for her royalty? Instead, those that have sabotage the party in the past are respected in the party.

Her national chairman, Ayu, decamped with Atiku twice. Her Campaign DG, Tambuwal, sabotaged PDP several times.
Re: I Don’t Know Where Tinubu Will Win In The North - Tanko Yakassai by karnap(m): 5:22pm On Feb 05, 2023
grin grin grin another blow for tinubu
Re: I Don’t Know Where Tinubu Will Win In The North - Tanko Yakassai by peacealways: 7:06pm On Feb 05, 2023
Baba leave them let them continue wasting their time . 25th is around the corner and they will find out he can’t get that 50 percent minimum . No one will leave Atiku and vote for Tinubu, that’s the truth.
Re: I Don’t Know Where Tinubu Will Win In The North - Tanko Yakassai by OkoRemi2023(m): 5:58pm On Feb 06, 2023
AntonVince:

Rule 2 broken.

na rule 100 dummmy, muumu tribe

(1) (2) (Reply)

Efcc Docks Kema Chikwe’s Husband Over N140m Land Deal / Police Arrest Most Wanted Criminal In South East Nigeria / Literacy Level In Lagos Now 87% -adefulire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.