Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,499 members, 7,847,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:28 AM

My Excessive Love For Vagina Is Killing Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Excessive Love For Vagina Is Killing Me (5172 Views)

+18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] / 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Excessive Love For Vagina Is Killing Me by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 06, 2023
Sucre6:

This attached picture is a 230kg man, is that how fat u are?

Yes, but my ass is very tiny, my stomach is sooo big and shed out that it's hard for anyone to carry it without getting tired.
Re: My Excessive Love For Vagina Is Killing Me by Sucre6: 10:23am On Feb 06, 2023
Labalaba23:

Yes, but my ass is very tiny, my stomach is sooo big and shed out that it's hard for anyone to carry it without getting tired.

Hope u are not just trolling, if you are not, how old are u? I need to get u help Asap
Re: My Excessive Love For Vagina Is Killing Me by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 06, 2023
Sucre6:

Hope u are not just trolling, if you are not, how old are u? I need to get u help Asap

No. I'm 37 by May this year. I've tried so hard, but it all get me nowhere so I stop
Re: My Excessive Love For Vagina Is Killing Me by Sucre6: 10:41am On Feb 06, 2023
Labalaba23:

No. I'm 37 by May this year. I've tried so hard, but it all get me nowhere so I stop
I
Dm I would give u tips that would make u shade weight Asap
Re: My Excessive Love For Vagina Is Killing Me by Rickmann: 11:15am On Feb 06, 2023
Labalaba23:
I love pussy so much. It's the only thing I want to see, eat, taste and feel. Pussy is sweet , no doubt. Without the warm hole and touch of a woman, I can't be okay. Yesterday, I spent over #150,000 to fly to Delta State From Lagos to meet a girl I met on Facebook last month. Yes, I can do anything to please a woman so far it makes her happy. As I got there, she told me I'm bigger than what she saw in my picture. I'm a bit overweight around 230Kg. She didn't let us have sex and I had to cry back to Lagos. Upon all my begging and crying she didn't open the pussy for me. Right now , I'm supposed to be sleeping but I'm thinking about vagina and dreaming about it.

What can I do to make this girl like me

What a trophy for you.
Re: My Excessive Love For Vagina Is Killing Me by Misterone: 11:17am On Feb 06, 2023
Labalaba23:
I love pussy so much. It's the only thing I want to see, eat, taste and feel. Pussy is sweet , no doubt. Without the warm hole and touch of a woman, I can't be okay. Yesterday, I spent over #150,000 to fly to Delta State From Lagos to meet a girl I met on Facebook last month. Yes, I can do anything to please a woman so far it makes her happy. As I got there, she told me I'm bigger than what she saw in my picture. I'm a bit overweight around 230Kg. She didn't let us have sex and I had to cry back to Lagos. Upon all my begging and crying she didn't open the pussy for me. Right now , I'm supposed to be sleeping but I'm thinking about vagina and dreaming about it.

lies. You shot yourself on the foot when you claim to be 230kg. Do you know what 230kg is on a human being? I bet, you cannot even climb the stairs of an aeroplane.
Re: My Excessive Love For Vagina Is Killing Me by Amarisco(f): 11:28am On Feb 06, 2023
Dshocker:

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Na your future husband be this.

back to sender! βš‘οΈβœ‹πŸΏπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Re: My Excessive Love For Vagina Is Killing Me by Mercury12(m): 11:43am On Feb 06, 2023
Labalaba23:

How much is fuel in your area?
Re: My Excessive Love For Vagina Is Killing Me by techWriter3: 12:16pm On Feb 06, 2023
my region is a fiasco 😭
Re: My Excessive Love For Vagina Is Killing Me by AfahaAbia(m): 12:29pm On Feb 06, 2023
Labalaba23:

A lost soul has spoken

Re: My Excessive Love For Vagina Is Killing Me by Solocoin: 1:22pm On Feb 06, 2023
If you're not careful the same Virgina you came out from is the same Virgina that will kill you. Try and have self control because there's nothing that will come out of the hole apart from making your preg to wet.

1 Like

Re: My Excessive Love For Vagina Is Killing Me by Solocoin: 1:28pm On Feb 06, 2023
So much love for anything is bad. You need to be careful so that the same hole you came out from will not be the same thing that will kill you and it will be so untimely. There's absolutely nothing to will gain out to it than for your penis to wet and when you remove it get dry.

1 Like

Re: My Excessive Love For Vagina Is Killing Me by BeanX(m): 1:51pm On Feb 06, 2023
Labalaba23:

This one destiny is gone, it's a pity πŸ˜₯
Re: My Excessive Love For Vagina Is Killing Me by IbrahimSkiba(f): 1:51pm On Feb 06, 2023
Labalaba23:

NAWA
Re: My Excessive Love For Vagina Is Killing Me by AmancalledGod: 2:03pm On Feb 06, 2023
Pussy is sweet normally, but Guy you can not be a simp to get it, level up bro

1 Like

Re: My Excessive Love For Vagina Is Killing Me by Prettygirl200(f): 2:31pm On Feb 06, 2023
Labalaba23:

Ayiii so the only thing u think about is pussy?; Ewooo we all know pussy is sweet but I no con understand. Shaaa it's well!!!

1 Like

Re: My Excessive Love For Vagina Is Killing Me by rickleye: 3:33pm On Feb 06, 2023
Labalaba23:

I can afford to fly anywhere. And besides Lagos girls are too entitled. They feel u owe them.

I once traveled to Rwanda to meet a girl. She was the nicest girl I've ever seen, so cultured and down ri earth

Ah ah ! I see . Not all Lagos babes though.... and I don't see the same girl more than once unless she completely wow's me. Then I might call her again in 6 months. So, Its purely transactional.
Re: My Excessive Love For Vagina Is Killing Me by Isabi4lov: 3:42pm On Feb 06, 2023
πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ I been think say una be alpha male so pussy fit turn man to mumu
Re: My Excessive Love For Vagina Is Killing Me by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 06, 2023
Isabi4lov:
πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ I been think say una be alpha male so pussy fit turn man to mumu

I'm not an afa Mail o. I simp for pussy. Ahh who is an afa mail where vagina dey

1 Like

Re: My Excessive Love For Vagina Is Killing Me by imagrg(m): 7:03pm On Feb 06, 2023
Na leave when dey sweet goat dey kill am.
Re: My Excessive Love For Vagina Is Killing Me by Isabi4lov: 7:42pm On Feb 06, 2023
Labalaba23:

I'm not an afa Mail o. I simp for pussy. Ahh who is an afa mail where vagina dey
πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ so you no join , me I no say na only yeye mouth dem get online, awon keyboard warriors .

Dem dey show their wives or girlfriends wickedness dem call am alpha male.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naija Babes And Their Akpu Belle(pot Belly) / See What A Girl I Met In The Village Did To Me (viewer Discretion) NASTY!!! / (please Help) My Girlfriend Is A Freak At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.