Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,350 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors (43373 Views)

Emefiele: Governors Appoint Soludo As Chairman Of Committee To Engage CBN / AGF Malami, SGF Mustapha In Emergency Meeting With Emefiele At CBN - Gazette / EndSARS: "Secret Meeting" With Emefiele, Dangote Amplifies Confusion In Protests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by fergie001: 1:01pm On Feb 07, 2023
President Buhari Currently In A Meeting With State Governors, CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele Over Naira Notes Swap Deadline | #AbnTv

Some State Governors are pushing for the old naira notes to co-exist with the new ones.

SOURCE

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by ifytrik(m): 1:04pm On Feb 07, 2023
No going back, the cabals and enemies of nigeria must not succeed in riging this election.

183 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by Creamcrest(m): 1:04pm On Feb 07, 2023
Pls we Nigerians don't need any further extension,Feb 10 should be Feb 10.

It's either new money or transfer.

Any stubborn head still hoarding old notes after then will have him/herself to blame.

296 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by SadiqBabaSani: 1:04pm On Feb 07, 2023
Guess what, Naira swap will be jettisoned

22 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by Dyke15(m): 1:05pm On Feb 07, 2023
Just look at how d governors re running up ND down coz d money they hid in pits and warehouses will soon rot away undecided
Now ;
*when ASUU embarked on strike
*Fulani militias were killing people in every state of which they re still doing till now
*Hunger, poverty and hardship inflicted on us by their useless administration, where were they? angry
I won't even talk about their presidential candidate coz his breakfast is already done. We re only waiting for the feast day being 25th of February for him to be served sad

122 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by chiiraq802(m): 1:05pm On Feb 07, 2023
All those Nukes and Hypersonic missiles weh Russia dey waste ontop Ukraine, na for that meeting venue we need am.

213 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:06pm On Feb 07, 2023
Confused lots. Don't tell us you are abadoning what you spent billions to initiate.

Buhari, Buhari, Buhari. You and the entire APC should be ashamed of yourself. Big SHAME

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by veekid(m): 1:06pm On Feb 07, 2023
Okan eyin mejeeji Oni bale
Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by samtinx(m): 1:06pm On Feb 07, 2023
cheesy Surely they will gather once it affects their personal interest but if doesn't just forget it, when ASSU strikes all happened none of them run, to meet with the president to talk to the minister of education and the minister of labor now it involves their stolen wealth

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by HomoSapiien: 1:06pm On Feb 07, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
Guess what, Naira swap will be jettisoned

The stress itโ€™s having on Nigerians is too much

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by Brownshoe: 1:07pm On Feb 07, 2023
I hear you
Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by Goodlady(f): 1:07pm On Feb 07, 2023
Very stupi d president.
Tinubu and co made a mistake in 2015. They should v fielded Maybe Markafi or Tambuwal. He just wrecked Nigeria's economy, spoiled APC and is shoving it down our throats that we should vote them again. Also they started accusing each other of cabal this, cabal that inside Aso Rock. May we not party with unfortunate people!

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by iamclime(m): 1:07pm On Feb 07, 2023
It's alright.
Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by yesloaded: 1:07pm On Feb 07, 2023
I'm still waiting for when they will meet to discuss fuel issue

3 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by treesun: 1:07pm On Feb 07, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE

They will extend it!

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by obajoey(m): 1:07pm On Feb 07, 2023
some people now be like - we can't take it angry
Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by Winters23: 1:07pm On Feb 07, 2023
shocked
Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by Wickedfacts: 1:07pm On Feb 07, 2023
Creamcrest:
Pls we don't need any further extension,Feb 10 should be Feb.

It's either new money or transfer.

Why don't you join them in the meeting. Oponu

47 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by Ennoloa: 1:08pm On Feb 07, 2023
GOTVee:
sad sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I will not deceive myself like my fellow Christians rooting for Peter Obi because every sane Christian knows he can never win. Those rejoicing over this naira redesign policy are doing so because they expect a protest vote against the ruling party which in their delusion will favor Obi . The naira redesign policy is a senseless one meant to scuttle the peace atmosphere we have in the country. We patriotic Nigerian Christians reject the wicked policy. And to those dumb Obidients rejoicing over this, "Heaven wan fall no be on top one man head". Peter Obi's chances at the polls is just like the chances of a gambler who played correct scores. It will surely end in pains. We Nigerians Christians reject the candidacy of Peter Obi. sad

As a Christian if you are not your brothers keeper.

You are a sinner

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by Coldie(m): 1:08pm On Feb 07, 2023
Buhari is looking at the governors and in his mind he is like, look at these criminals acting like they care

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by sharpwriter(m): 1:08pm On Feb 07, 2023
Lamba meeting grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:08pm On Feb 07, 2023
GOTVee:
sad sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I will not deceive myself like my fellow Christians rooting for Peter Obi because every sane Christian knows he can never win. Those rejoicing over this naira redesign policy are doing so because they expect a protest vote against the ruling party which in their delusion will favor Obi . The naira redesign policy is a senseless one meant to scuttle the peace atmosphere we have in the country. We patriotic Nigerian Christians reject the wicked policy. And to those dumb Obidients rejoicing over this, "Heaven wan fall no be on top one man head". Peter Obi's chances at the polls is just like the chances of a gambler who played correct scores. It will surely end in pains. We Nigerians Christians reject the candidacy of Peter Obi. sad

You are m.ad. You hear am. Just ma.d. Visit hospital

63 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by kozmokaz(m): 1:08pm On Feb 07, 2023
;
This is the only policy that affected them ๐Ÿ˜‚

7 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by QozzyBrown: 1:08pm On Feb 07, 2023
Abeg, no be Oyetola be that? Former Osun gov.

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by ArmaniUhuru: 1:08pm On Feb 07, 2023
Hg
Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by Winters23: 1:08pm On Feb 07, 2023
GOTVee:

13 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by Benitoh: 1:08pm On Feb 07, 2023
Umbrella failed us

Broom failed us

Let's try human being and see how better we
Shall be.

Peter obi the incoming.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by vision2050: 1:08pm On Feb 07, 2023
angry
Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by funshint(m): 1:08pm On Feb 07, 2023
They should just issue him his sack letter and arrest him from there.

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EFCC Arraigns Abdulsalam Saleh Abdulkareem For $1.3 Million Fraud (PICS) / Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday / Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.