Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors (43408 Views)

Emefiele: Governors Appoint Soludo As Chairman Of Committee To Engage CBN / AGF Malami, SGF Mustapha In Emergency Meeting With Emefiele At CBN - Gazette / EndSARS: "Secret Meeting" With Emefiele, Dangote Amplifies Confusion In Protests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by UnfairLife7(m): 1:19pm On Feb 07, 2023
Benitoh:
Umbrella failed us

Broom failed us

Let's try human being and see how better we
Shall be.

Peter obi the incoming.
Obi knows he won't come a distant third and he knows we know that too

Prof Chukwuma Soludo

5 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by Gbajure(m): 1:19pm On Feb 07, 2023
ifytrik:
No going back, the cabals and enemies of nigeria must not succeed in riging this election.

Many people that know decided to keep quiet as you these saboteur jump from silly topic to another. So a time will come when urchins calling our mother and a zoo will become very patriotic and love Nigeria more than those that never lose hope in our nation.

Nob politicians with any sense will plan to buy votes with cash. All unit Coordinators have the banking details of all voters and can easily safely legally and more effectively pay d voters direct.

So the naira redesign is not stop vote buying. It is to forment trouble to prevent the election. And it is not new. Nzeribe did same on June 12. This time however we are more than experienced and prepared.

4 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by Novice1(m): 1:19pm On Feb 07, 2023
drop a grenade in that hall and 90% of Nigeria's problems will be solved
Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by Lance008(m): 1:20pm On Feb 07, 2023
ifytrik:
No going back, the cabals and enemies of nigeria must not succeed in riging this election.
Mumu
Cabals make get billions for account
Lose or win they can't be poor
We not talking about election here
The suffering in the country is too much

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by Theo001(m): 1:20pm On Feb 07, 2023
GOTVee:
sad sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I will not deceive myself like my fellow Christians rooting for Peter Obi because every sane Christian knows he can never win. Those rejoicing over this naira redesign policy are doing so because they expect a protest vote against the ruling party which in their delusion will favor Obi . The naira redesign policy is a senseless one meant to scuttle the peace atmosphere we have in the country. We patriotic Nigerian Christians reject the wicked policy. And to those dumb Obidients rejoicing over this, "Heaven wan fall no be on top one man head". Peter Obi's chances at the polls is just like the chances of a gambler who played correct scores. It will surely end in pains. We Nigerians Christians reject the candidacy of Peter Obi. sad
point of correction , you don’t use “WE NIGERIANS CHRISTIANS “ talk for yourself .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by chiiraq802(m): 1:20pm On Feb 07, 2023
BJanta:

It's even much better for the those missiles to locate IPOB, ESN and Ebubeagwu than that meeting. Because these are killers and beneficiaries of Emefiele's terrorist philanthropy.

If you want a closer view of the Russian Hypersonic Missile, you can also join dem at the state house ABJ. I no say you never see dat missile before.

Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by Bintabisiriyu2: 1:20pm On Feb 07, 2023
ifytrik:

you be mumu, you still go POS today collet 5000 naira for 1200, suffering and smiling is in your dna

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by EmekaBlue(m): 1:20pm On Feb 07, 2023
Na all these grand fathers dey deal with Nigerians
Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by Gbajure(m): 1:20pm On Feb 07, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Obi knows he won't come a distant third and he knows we know that too

Prof Chukwuma Soludo

His plan is to deny Asiwaju a first time victory and then in run off join force with his boss Atiku. That is the plan Soludo referred to. So distasteful

4 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by Adabestseason(m): 1:21pm On Feb 07, 2023
Thank God nigerians are going through all these for democracy the best options are for federal government to open banks for traders,artisans,civil servants and others to safe people from wicked commercial banks owned by politicians
Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by SALLYBERRY01(m): 1:21pm On Feb 07, 2023
APC Governors ***
Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by Bintabisiriyu2: 1:22pm On Feb 07, 2023
Creamcrest:
Pls we Nigerians don't need any further extension,Feb 10 should be Feb 10.

It's either new money or transfer.

Any stubborn head still hoarding old notes after then will have him/herself to blame.

The transfer sef is it going

5 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by Chineduokeanwu(m): 1:22pm On Feb 07, 2023
A top Financial Organization is looking to hire Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba Speaking Call Center Service Representatives

B.SC in relevant discipline
MUST BE BILINGUAL
0-2 years' experience
Salary :89k
HMO and other benefits

Interested Candidates who reside around Lekki, Ajah, VI, Ikoyi, Yaba, Lagos Island, Ojuelegba, Surulere, Gbagada axis should fill the link below.

https://forms.gle/obeamj3zVSAgM8sx7
Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by Turboking(m): 1:22pm On Feb 07, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

You are m.ad. You hear am. Just ma.d. Visit hospital
E pain this idihot grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by Mitsurugi(m): 1:23pm On Feb 07, 2023
GOTVee:
sad sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I will not deceive myself like my fellow Christians rooting for Peter Obi because every sane Christian knows he can never win. Those rejoicing over this naira redesign policy are doing so because they expect a protest vote against the ruling party which in their delusion will favor Obi . The naira redesign policy is a senseless one meant to scuttle the peace atmosphere we have in the country. We patriotic Nigerian Christians reject the wicked policy. And to those dumb Obidients rejoicing over this, "Heaven wan fall no be on top one man head". Peter Obi's chances at the polls is just like the chances of a gambler who played correct scores. It will surely end in pains. We Nigerians Christians reject the candidacy of Peter Obi. sad

Oga in Jesus name, go and rest with YOUR ONE VOTE. We Nigerian Christians. You and who?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by TruthSocial: 1:23pm On Feb 07, 2023
Why is it only the APC governors
Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by new2012: 1:23pm On Feb 07, 2023
GOTVee:

you've been posting the same rubbish for years, First you're ashamed of your own religion so you have to claim another, then u go about positing nonsense everywhere which is a shame! you've become a nuisance even to those who support you and let u roam the forums all these years.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by kissdabride: 1:23pm On Feb 07, 2023
GOTVee:
And No to.mumu ticket

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by akanke79: 1:23pm On Feb 07, 2023
chiiraq802:
All those Nukes and Hypersonic missiles weh Russia dey waste ontop Ukraine, na for that meeting venue we need am.

why use hypersonic missile on the gatemen when their oga patapata is the UK.
Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by XerXerz: 1:24pm On Feb 07, 2023
Buhari
Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by Mitsurugi(m): 1:24pm On Feb 07, 2023
Theo001:
point of correction , you don’t use “WE NIGERIANS CHRISTIANS “ talk for yourself .

See me see wahala o. Esau would be wondering why his own wahala was ontop pottage when Nigerians centuries later are doing worse for less.
Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by unclejb2(m): 1:25pm On Feb 07, 2023
funshint:
They should just issue him his sack letter and arrest him from there.
Emefiele is not going anywhere and the date is not changing either.
Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 1:27pm On Feb 07, 2023
GOTVee:

You Islamic bigot!

Endlessly spitting all over Nairaland year after year, impersonating Christians at every given opportunity.

Why are you so ashamed to state your point and be addressed as the Islamic fundamentalist that you are?

Get a job and get a life you scumbag.

As if Peter Obi is the president who approved the Naira redesign or the CBN Governor who initiated and implemented it.

Is this the only thing you plan to do with your life?

Ewu🐐

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by Mickykarim: 1:27pm On Feb 07, 2023
ifytrik:

UNDESIRABLE ELEMENTS OF YOUR ILK WHO HAS NOTHING TO LOSE WOULD RATHER HAVE CHAOS IN PLACE TO CONTINUE TO PERPETRATE YOUR EVIL VIOLENT SCHEMES.

The question remains what has punishing the cabal to do with the suffering experienced by people who worked hard for their money and cannot have it when needed?

OF COURSE, YOU HAVE NO MONEY ANY WHERE BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOT WORKED FOR ANY. THEREFORE, PEOPLE WHO DO MUST SUFFER TO EITHER HAVE TO CONTINUE WITH THE STRAIN AND PAINS TO GET THEIR MONEY OR NEVER DO.

Thoughtless miscreants like yourself are damn too canal in all ramifications and never look at issues with sense, rather must be stupid senseless allusions to nonsensical outposts.

YOUR POSITION WAS PEOPLE WHO HAS NOTHING WITH THE CABAL MUST BE PUNISHED ALONG WITH THEM.

It would serve your interest and better to desist from FOOLISHNESS.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by Donedeal1(m): 1:28pm On Feb 07, 2023
Many people don't just seems to understand the enormity of the issues at hand, sayings like vote buying, hidden naira notes,etc are mere figment of imagination, The resultant public disorderliness of a tensed nation and the collateral damages that can lead to election cancellation or postponement.
With the economy already in coma

4 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by Jevica: 1:29pm On Feb 07, 2023
suffer suffer. shame.
GOTVee:
Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by AbujaCitiBlog: 1:29pm On Feb 07, 2023
GOTVee:
You are eternally cursed to be using the name of God in vain. You will not be satiated by the evil you want to hoist on all of us. Your entire generation will suffer the evil consequences of your evil action. You are not a born again Christian anywhere, you are an evil man masquerading as a Christian and God has exposed you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by chiiraq802(m): 1:31pm On Feb 07, 2023
akanke79:

why use hypersonic missile on the gatemen when their oga patapata is the UK.

To get to the Oga, you need to Mend🔨 the gateman fess.

Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by nedekid: 1:31pm On Feb 07, 2023
HomoSapiien:

The stress it’s having on Nigerians is too much
Let's show caution an get things right this elections. Stress for now to get a better country by choosing leaders that will not influence elections with cash.
Someone that spends 200b to enter, what do you think he will do?
Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by Svoboda(m): 1:31pm On Feb 07, 2023
But for peter obi being a major contender in this election, this naira design problems would have triggered a revolt.

Major revolting segments of the population who constitute the bulk of peter obis support base believe the elections would be scuttled should a protest ensue now.

Some of that population segment at the recieving of this barbaric policy believe also that the policy is targetted at The man they all love to hate, Tinubu, and so, creating a protest scenario would play into tinubus hands.

If you watched the arise news breakfast jamboree, you'd understand what i mean.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by Omootayo123(m): 1:31pm On Feb 07, 2023
That's true. No goingback
ifytrik:
Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by sketcherJ(m): 1:31pm On Feb 07, 2023
Creamcrest:
Pls we Nigerians don't need any further extension,Feb 10 should be Feb 10.

It's either new money or transfer.

Any stubborn head still hoarding old notes after then will have him/herself to blame.
some of u are just damn selfish. Can the illiterate market women on the road accept transfer? No going back, yet the new notes is so scarce. When last did you go out? Tell this to the scores of people standing under the sun at every ATMs trying to withdraw something. Just because u can afford to give POS operators more than 20% doesn’t mean others can.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Makinde,Ikpeazu Celebrate With Wike As Son Graduates From UK University [photo] / INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election / "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.