Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors (43414 Views)

Emefiele: Governors Appoint Soludo As Chairman Of Committee To Engage CBN / AGF Malami, SGF Mustapha In Emergency Meeting With Emefiele At CBN - Gazette / EndSARS: "Secret Meeting" With Emefiele, Dangote Amplifies Confusion In Protests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by Allisgud: 1:33pm On Feb 07, 2023
ASUU,endsars,doctors resigning to abroad,kidnapping of poor masses school children,COVID-19 palliative, bandits killings,the govnors did not gather with buhari to find solution because he no concern Dem and their family,see how they are fidgeting about because of cbn policy,if u believe they are fighting for u poor masses u be mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by sketcherJ(m): 1:33pm On Feb 07, 2023
ifytrik:
No going back, the cabals and enemies of nigeria must not succeed in riging this election.
I guess some of you are just so deluded. U keep shouting no going back, suffering and smiling, thinking the policy is working. If it’s working, why is new note so scarce? Those people it was meant to be against have stockpiled the new notes, now the masses are suffering. Yet you are ok nairaland screaming no going back. Have you checked with your parents in the village on how they are coping? Maybe they have been queuing at the bank for hours? This policy is anti-people,

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by Ate247(m): 1:34pm On Feb 07, 2023
GOTVee:
sad sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I will not deceive myself like my fellow Christians rooting for Peter Obi because every sane Christian knows he can never win. Those rejoicing over this naira redesign policy are doing so because they expect a protest vote against the ruling party which in their delusion will favor Obi . The naira redesign policy is a senseless one meant to scuttle the peace atmosphere we have in the country. We patriotic Nigerian Christians reject the wicked policy. And to those dumb Obidients rejoicing over this, "Heaven wan fall no be on top one man head". Peter Obi's chances at the polls is just like the chances of a gambler who played correct scores. It will surely end in pains. We Nigerians Christians reject the candidacy of Peter Obi. sad
so you think people are voting Obi because his a Christian or what. Even if obi loses. He's better than Atiku who is barely in Nigeria after elections or Tinubu who is extremely down in health. Are you not tired or the current Nigeria. Do you wish this for your children. Suffer no dey tire you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by Masterviolence: 1:35pm On Feb 07, 2023
chiiraq802:
All those Nukes and Hypersonic missiles weh Russia dey waste ontop Ukraine, na for that meeting venue we need am.
A typical nairalander. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by PS712: 1:35pm On Feb 07, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Confused lots. Don't tell us you are abadoning what you spent billions to initiate.

Buhari, Buhari, Buhari. You and the entire APC should be ashamed of yourself. Big SHAME
Buhari is taking his vengeance chilled with hot pepper soup. Since they ambushed his choice of a successor despite pleading with them in June 2022 to allow him choice of his since he allowed them choice of theirs, they seem not to realize that his turn to dance has come. Let's see how all these span out.

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by Captainjack100: 1:35pm On Feb 07, 2023
Didi2d:

I don't understand! If buhari is as pure and clean as you claim, why is the country still at mess?

No mind that one. Na zombie 🧟‍♂️ he be. I just don't understand how most nairalander think. Everything going is approved by the president yet they thihe is against it. Doom country
Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by Illegal1(m): 1:35pm On Feb 07, 2023
chiiraq802:
All those Nukes and Hypersonic missiles weh Russia dey waste ontop Ukraine, na for that meeting venue we need am.

i swear...
Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by backnbeta(f): 1:36pm On Feb 07, 2023
treesun:

They will extend it!
If it's not by at least 3months, they should just keep their extension! The hardship is too much! If he stupidly extend by another week or 2, we will be in the same trouble because that money will still not come out! They simply have no plans to print more to encourage cashless transactions or they simply lack the capacity to print enough notes!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by gassbee: 1:38pm On Feb 07, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
Guess what, Naira swap will be jettisoned
they gat no choice na to extend the deadline to allow new currency fully circulate d country or they wil face uprising across d country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by Illegal1(m): 1:38pm On Feb 07, 2023
sketcherJ:
I guess some of you are just so deluded. U keep shouting no going back, suffering and smiling, thinking the policy is working. If it’s working, why is new note so scarce? Those people it was meant to be against have stockpiled the new notes, now the masses are suffering. Yet you are ok nairaland screaming no going back. Have you checked with your parents in the village on how they are coping? Maybe they have been queuing at the bank for hours? This policy is anti-people,

no mind those people...

let them kip shouting no going bk..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by Keegan: 1:38pm On Feb 07, 2023
Jubril Buhari they love to hate is now a saint overnight? No be juju be dat?! grin cheesy wink smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by randy01(m): 1:39pm On Feb 07, 2023
GOTVee:
sad sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I will not deceive myself like my fellow Christians rooting for Peter Obi because every sane Christian knows he can never win. Those rejoicing over this naira redesign policy are doing so because they expect a protest vote against the ruling party which in their delusion will favor Obi . The naira redesign policy is a senseless one meant to scuttle the peace atmosphere we have in the country. We patriotic Nigerian Christians reject the wicked policy. And to those dumb Obidients rejoicing over this, "Heaven wan fall no be on top one man head". Peter Obi's chances at the polls is just like the chances of a gambler who played correct scores. It will surely end in pains. We Nigerians Christians reject the candidacy of Peter Obi. sad

Another paid foot soldier spoted.i would have not reply your post but I keep seeing it on different trend which means you are doing what you got paid for.

But no one thing.you are wasting your time.

Everybody is entitled to there opinion.which mean everyone should vote for whoever they found fit for the office.whether broom,umbrella, labourer e.t.c

Just make sure you wake up early to get early access to ATM.if you wake late ebi a pa e.hungry fellow your mate are stealing billion but you are collecting peanut (6200) to post nonsense while they are busy enjoying their loot with girl inside five star hotel and first class flights to go shopping abroad.

Continue sotigbo Omo ale

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by Joevics(m): 1:39pm On Feb 07, 2023
GOTVee:
See what you are posting. You are obvious Muslim. If a Christian posts to redicle your Mohammed now, you'll start crying. Childish lots.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by Germanjoe(m): 1:39pm On Feb 07, 2023
No going back on this.buhair has try with this policy atleast governors knows that the mass are suffering.
Useless governors.
Like say they care.
Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by Charly68: 1:40pm On Feb 07, 2023
Emefiele is a disaster at the Apex bank ...he did not prepare for this stupid sudden change...we have been redesigning currency before but the chios is not like this...how do we explain using naira to buy naira in ones own country ? May these people face the wrath of God for their wickedness.
...Even many banks Apps arent working well again

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 1:42pm On Feb 07, 2023
Mickykarim:

UNDESIRABLE ELEMENTS OF YOUR ILK WHO HAS NOTHING TO LOSE WOULD RATHER HAVE CHAOS IN PLACE TO CONTINUE TO PERPETRATE YOUR EVIL VIOLENT SCHEMES.

The question remains what has punishing the cabal to do with the suffering experienced by people who worked hard for their money and cannot have it when needed?

OF COURSE, YOU HAVE NO MONEY ANY WHERE BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOT WORKED FOR ANY. THEREFORE, PEOPLE WHO DO MUST SUFFER TO EITHER HAVE TO CONTINUE WITH THE STRAIN AND PAINS TO GET THEIR MONEY OR NEVER DO.

Thoughtless miscreants like yourself are damn too canal in all ramifications and never look at issues with sense, rather must be stupid senseless allusions to nonsensical outposts.

YOUR POSITION WAS PEOPLE WHO HAS NOTHING WITH THE CABAL MUST BE PUNISHED ALONG WITH THEM.

It would serve your interest and better to desist from FOOLISHNESS.

If its no punishment to the cabal, ask yourself why politicians have turned to emergency voice of the people, criticising the policy at every given opportunity.

Its left for the ordinary man to deposit all his money in the bank.
Once we pass the deadline, the available cash will circulate, achieving economic balance.
If there's serious deficit, its left for the CBN to print more notes representative of the amount that should be in circulation.

Unfortunately, the average Nigerian has no knowledge of macroeconomics and would kick against any policy that does not presently favour him, its future long-term benefits notwithstanding.

To think that Nigerians just about 11 years ago took to the streets massively protesting and destroying lives and properties over removal of fuel subsidy by the Jonathan administration.

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by UnfairLife7(m): 1:43pm On Feb 07, 2023
unclejb2:
Emefiele is not going anywhere and the date is not changing either.
Lol

It will be extended 3-6 months time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by Germanjoe(m): 1:44pm On Feb 07, 2023
ugbarreta:

You said “we they patriotic Christian nigerian citizens” and who is the “we”? U mad oo!
Wetin concern born again for this matter.
Government is different from born again.
And nothing concern Government on ur religion.
Apc is devilish.
Let them leave the naira redesign ok.no pain no gain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by unclejb2(m): 1:45pm On Feb 07, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Lol

It will be extended 3-6 months time
E go shock una.

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by UncommonLogic: 1:45pm On Feb 07, 2023
Creamcrest:
Pls we Nigerians don't need any further extension,Feb 10 should be Feb 10.

It's either new money or transfer.

Any stubborn head still hoarding old notes after then will have him/herself to blame.
Just to think that some can be so moronic and delusional just because of Tinubu. Your miserable low life existence will continue after Tinubu is sworn in.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by Akharmony: 1:47pm On Feb 07, 2023
Naira redesign brought all governors of 36 states into stand still
Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by UnfairLife7(m): 1:47pm On Feb 07, 2023
DIVINEEVIDENCE:

If its no punishment to the cabal, ask yourself why politicians have turned to emergency voice of the people, criticising the policy at every given opportunity.

Its left for the ordinary man to deposit all his money in the bank.
Once we pass the deadline, the available cash will circulate, achieving economic balance.
If there's serious deficit, its left for the CBN to print more notes representative of the amount that should be in circulation.

Unfortunately, the average Nigerian has no knowledge of macroeconomics and would kick against any policy that does not presently favour him, its future long-term benefits notwithstanding.

To think that Nigerians just about 11 years ago took to the streets massively protesting and destroying lives and properties over removal of fuel subsidy by the Jonathan administration.
it will be worse off if the deadline isn't extended. The money hasn't go round now is it after Friday deadline it will go round?

The politicians and big men will hoard it more for themselves. It's the masses that will suffer

This might lead to anarchy in the state

I will suggest the new and old money should run simultaneously until the old notes phases out

I can't use because of few politicians to cause unrest and possibly anarchy in the country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by BreconHills(m): 1:47pm On Feb 07, 2023
samtinx:
cheesy Surely they will gather once it affects their personal interest but if doesn't just forget it, when ASSU strikes all happened none of them run, to meet with the president to talk to the minister of education and the minister of labor now it involves their stolen wealth

98% of Nigerians on an anecdotal basis have no principles you included.

ASSU were on strike means that traders and daily paid workers should also suffer today? Fast forward 4 years and someone says because there was naira and fuel scarcity in Nigeria in 2023, someone in that futureera should also suffer?

What kind of warped logic is that.

Each episode of suffering is real to the people who are suffering it, and each, should be considered on its merits and solved as quickly as possible.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by UnfairLife7(m): 1:49pm On Feb 07, 2023
Germanjoe:

Wetin concern born again for this matter.
Government is different from born again.
And nothing concern Government on ur religion.
Apc is devilish.
Let them leave the naira redesign ok.no pain no gain
it will be extended further

The pain is too much to the masses

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by Myself2(m): 1:49pm On Feb 07, 2023
Creamcrest:
Pls we Nigerians don't need any further extension,Feb 10 should be Feb 10.

It's either new money or transfer.

Any stubborn head still hoarding old notes after then will have him/herself to blame.

GBAMsolutely
Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by BJanta: 1:50pm On Feb 07, 2023
chiiraq802:

If you want a closer view of the Russian Hypersonic Missile, you can also join dem at the state house ABJ. I no say you never see dat missile before.

You've have seen it already, so its your portion already and also the lot of every other person like you, IPOB, ESN Ebubeagwu who needlessly but actively desire death for innocent souls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by Gandrova: 1:50pm On Feb 07, 2023
chiiraq802:
I hope if your dad was among them, would you have typed such?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by Impaka: 1:50pm On Feb 07, 2023
GOTVee:
you need brain test,mark today's date Tinubu can never be president even in my next world
Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by newnigerdelta00: 1:51pm On Feb 07, 2023
ifytrik:
No going back, the cabals and enemies of nigeria must not succeed in riging this election.

You are foolish, innocent Nigerians are suffering you talking about election that will not favor your useless life

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by Indispensable85(m): 1:54pm On Feb 07, 2023
Emiefele is a MUMU man

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by naijapikin2(m): 1:56pm On Feb 07, 2023
GOTVee:
speak for yourself brother. You have a right to choose your leader as you've done but don't generalize it to seem as if all christians are opposing peter obi, or as if all christians are supporting him. I'm also Born again and I stand on the obi mandate. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 07, 2023
ifytrik:

Is it the family of the cabals that are dying in the banking hall? Let us assume both you and those liking your nonsense disposition are not in Nigeria, don't you have family members in school and as traders Or all your own family members and relations are well to do so much that they're not feeling the heat of dis nonsensical implementation of this faceless cashless policy? Wicked soul! That is why God gave you leaders that can't make you reside in your region. You are evil! Case closed!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) / Rare Footage Of An Industrialised Nigeria In 1960s. This Will Make U Shed Tears. / Yenogoa: Obidients Rally For Peter Obi In Bayelsa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.