Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) (43386 Views)

Buhari Sheds A Tear As He Campaigns In Kaduna, Overwhelmed By Crowd (videos, Pix / Lauretta Onochie Busted For Using Fake Photos As Atiku Campaigns In Sokoto / 2019 Elections: PDP Campaigns In Sokoto (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by lhordspy: 1:46pm On Mar 17, 2023
Just look at the poor condition of the road.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRg7Mhr0qnU

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by Johnthum(m): 1:47pm On Mar 17, 2023
We sane Nigerians want to kick Ikpeazu and his PDP miscreants out of Abia State for good

We don't accept failures like Ikpeazu πŸ’―

370 Likes 40 Shares

Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by lhordspy: 1:47pm On Mar 17, 2023
Since this is not Lagos. No one cares.

These same people will come into lagos and start preaching to us about voting competent people.

They voted an incompetent disaster like Ikpeazu twice. Two freaking time ! . Orji kalu is in the senate again. They voted him again.

315 Likes 48 Shares

Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by Zonefree(m): 1:48pm On Mar 17, 2023
The poor condition of the road is the reason we want to elect Ellu P from top to bottom.

PDP and APC have nothing to offer Nigerians again.

410 Likes 41 Shares

Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by lhordspy: 1:48pm On Mar 17, 2023
Zonefree:
The poor condition of the road is the reason we want to elect Ellu P from top to bottom.

Who voted ikpeazu two times?

Foreigners? All it took was kerosene, half litre to convince the people.

280 Likes 39 Shares

Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by Naira20: 1:50pm On Mar 17, 2023
This one is tired of blaming CHINEDU GRV.

Idamu ayeraye ti ba won.
Igbale ti tuka

Kikikiki

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:51pm On Mar 17, 2023
Starting from Orji Uzor Kanu to Theodore Orji then to this dummy called Okezie Ikpeazu, they are supposed to be castrated and locked up in prison for life!!!

Them don use godfatherism kill Abia State!!!

I hope the people of Abia fight this time around for a good governance!!!

Same goes for Ogun State!!!

Olusegun Osoba, Gbenga Daniel, to Ibikunle Amosun and the most useless governor Abiodun need to chop the punishment I mentioned above!!!

Let me stop here for now!!!

Nigeria must be free again!!!

112 Likes 13 Shares

Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by DispatcherLagos: 1:56pm On Mar 17, 2023
Meanwhile people no dey fit pass through okerube road in Lagos

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by Roboto11: 1:57pm On Mar 17, 2023
Abia state is where Kanu comes from yet during EndSARS, he didn't say burn OUK's business.

Na Tinubu e dey target.

83 Likes 16 Shares

Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by Xxxxtentacion2: 1:58pm On Mar 17, 2023
lhordspy:

Who voted ikpeazu two times?

Foreigners?
don't you think they should vote Labour party this time to make a difference.....
Well ikpeazu won because they was no strong opposition...
I think even if Labour party doesn't win I kind of love the way they put the ruling party on their toes they are giving them a run for their money....
Without strong opposition ruling party tends to do rubbish like APC is doing now...

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by Exmilitant(m): 1:59pm On Mar 17, 2023
Their problem is Lagos!

61 Likes 8 Shares

Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by mancoconut: 2:00pm On Mar 17, 2023
Very misleading and mischievous thread. Alex Otti the LP guber aspirant posted the picture of the deplorable road on his Twitter page himself as a way to bring to light the terrible mess Abia state has been plunged into under the present government of PDP

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by lhordspy: 2:02pm On Mar 17, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
don't you think they should vote Labour party this time to make a difference.....
Well ikpeazu won because they was no strong opposition...
I think even if Labour party doesn't win I kind of love the way they put the ruling party on their toes they are giving them a run for their money....
Without strong opposition ruling party tends to do rubbish like APC is doing now...

I dont care about Abia state election. My own is that people who voted a disaster like ikpeazu shouldnt come to lagos and be preaching about voting in good governance to us.

They have zero right to preach about good governance. Because they lack it. And they are not holding their leaders accountable, instead they are pokenosing into the affairs of others.

88 Likes 13 Shares

Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by OfficialAPCNig: 2:03pm On Mar 17, 2023
That is the reason they want to dismantle PDP and APC structure of criminality.

This is Sango Ota, in Ogun State

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6EcoMKdopE

Anyways, here is ABA they hate so much

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWX-cruI6fU

More on Aba

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKWC24y1G9M

More on Aba

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPzYb1WWoc8

11 Likes

Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:04pm On Mar 17, 2023
There are many places like this in Lagos

Go to mushin and ajegunle or even some places in Kosofe

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by Xxxxtentacion2: 2:06pm On Mar 17, 2023
lhordspy:

I dont care about Abia state election. My own is that people who voted a disaster like ikpeazu shouldnt come to lagos and be preaching about voting good governance to us.

They have zero right to preach about good governance. Because they lack it. And they are not holding their leaders accountable, instead they are pokenosing into the affairs of others.
. When you were vying for one Nigeria don't you know what it entails...πŸ™„
Everybody has right to say whatever they wanna say ...

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by helinues: 2:09pm On Mar 17, 2023
grin

Oya see gboranmi de'leru people

49 Likes 9 Shares

Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by ruffhandu: 2:09pm On Mar 17, 2023
Johnthum:
FAKE NEWS πŸ’―
How is the news fake? You mean roads in Abia don't look lilke that?

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by Peterobi90: 2:19pm On Mar 17, 2023
Is that not the reason LP is trying to win the state?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by Johnson225(m): 2:20pm On Mar 17, 2023
smiley
Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 17, 2023
lhordspy:

I dont care about Abia state election. My own is that people who voted a disaster like ikpeazu shouldnt come to lagos and be preaching about voting good governance to us.

I think that Alex Otti is running to change that...since the old guys have messed up

Plus, is Lagos any better under APC...

Behold, bad Lagos roads....after years of good governance of APC....lol

Pot meet kettle.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by Menclothing: 2:21pm On Mar 17, 2023
Abia
Benue

Needs Lp the most

I don’t trust politicians ask soludo After 1yr in office reason why Grv no move me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by Lyoncrescent: 2:21pm On Mar 17, 2023
Bad
Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by Ejyksneh(m): 2:22pm On Mar 17, 2023
Tinubu do not deserve to live though
Roboto11:
Abia state is where Kanu comes from yet during EndSARS, he didn't say burn OUK's business.

Na Tinubu e dey target.

2 Likes

Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by Omoawoke: 2:22pm On Mar 17, 2023
angry
Abia is not their problem

Lagos is their problem.

And that's why we ask, why are they so obsessed with Lagos?
Chinedu leave lagos alone. If night bus too cost, you can use canoe to find your way to onistha.
And if you dey fear canoe, by the time you start trekking today, you should be approaching Anambra in 4 days time.

Like for Sanwo Olu, share for Chinedu GRV

35 Likes 10 Shares

Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by waynetee(m): 2:22pm On Mar 17, 2023
That is the kind of government igbos and some few brainwashed omo ale's are preaching to us in Lagos . Bitter people!

You will be stopped by any means necessary!

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by GeneralPulal: 2:22pm On Mar 17, 2023
Don't worry..

The same people that are going to vote for you were the ones that voted for the previous leaders that made their road looks like this..

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by Aguogba(m): 2:23pm On Mar 17, 2023
That's Port Harcourt road in Aba, a federal road. Shame on APC government

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by SuperBlack: 2:23pm On Mar 17, 2023
I wish he wins

1 Like

Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by Mikelarteta(m): 2:23pm On Mar 17, 2023
Eluu pee from top to bottom. We need to break from the oppressions of PDP and APC.

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" / See How Aisha Buhari Smiled While Putting Ballot Paper Into The Presidential Box / Governor Obiano Storms Head Bridge Onitsha (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.