Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,520 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan (51061 Views)

Angry Voters Descend On Bundles Of Cash A Vote Buyer Came With (Video/Pictures) / I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu / Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by Teenaira: 9:31pm On Feb 09, 2023
ijustdey:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/02/video-i-came-with-buhari-you-cannot-reject-endorsing-me-tinubu-to-sultan/

One thin keeps baffling me. I learnt Pa Tinubu is very, very sick. Infact, the way the sickness has been described, there is a general feeling that he may drop dead or become hospitalized either during the preparation for the primaries or the main election. However, in all seriousness, the amount of energy Tinubu has displayed so far does not corroborate the sickness story. Infact, it seems that he has shown a greater dexterity than any other presidential candidate. I hope I am not wrong.
Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by Allisgud: 9:32pm On Feb 09, 2023
See how arrogantly he is talking,

2 Likes

Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by KanuSE: 9:33pm On Feb 09, 2023
Tinubu talks as if tomorrow is promised. grin

Our style of politics in Africa though. smiley

1 Like

Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by broadman20: 9:36pm On Feb 09, 2023
igbotormentor:
God bless jagaban the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria

Hmmmmm!

Is that all they programmed you to be saying?

Nawaooo.

4 Likes

Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by wildernessVoice: 9:40pm On Feb 09, 2023
So endorsement na by force.
Diarrhea dey flow this man mouth.

1 Like

Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by geezynoni: 9:43pm On Feb 09, 2023
This is one of the reasons why this man shouldn't be voted for, he's desperate.

1 Like

Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by Jack500: 9:45pm On Feb 09, 2023
Omihanifa:
The guy needs to learn how to talk to Northerners.

Once a Northern man sense an element of pride or arrogance in you it over.

Just sharap! Tinubu is not a slave like your kinsmen
Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by ShootThemAll(m): 9:54pm On Feb 09, 2023
Tinubu is a very stubborn drug lord. A whole Sultan of Sokoto you cannot respect!

1 Like

Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by NapoleonHill: 9:58pm On Feb 09, 2023
Omihanifa:
The guy needs to learn how to talk to Northerners.

Once a Northern man sense an element of pride or arrogance in you it over.

Lol... Make una stay one place and stop worshipping northerners. If he loses, he'd go back home so what's the fuse?

If he had said that to a southern monarch, you'd swear he'd never say such to a northerner.

1 Like

Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by Teenaira: 9:58pm On Feb 09, 2023
Tsufyaan:

Mr. Hausa man, tell us which of your northern state governor wey who isn't corrupt and also very arrogant? Intact what state of the north are you from sir?
Northern Anambra
Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by Madups(m): 10:18pm On Feb 09, 2023
Can you all this fO0lish man? So the sultan should endorse just because he came with buhari? No worry these same northerners go show you shege.
Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by Raheeqilmaktoom: 10:21pm On Feb 09, 2023
What's wrong with baba Tinubu? grin

Like seriously? Does this man knows what he is saying? Or is thing funny? grin
Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by hardbody: 10:23pm On Feb 09, 2023
Now I understand this trend in unity begging. It started from the days of old from the great grandfathers. Beggars, una weldone.
Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by drnoel: 10:27pm On Feb 09, 2023
ijustdey:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/02/video-i-came-with-buhari-you-cannot-reject-endorsing-me-tinubu-to-sultan/

How can the sultan endorse Tinubu when Atiku a family member is also contesting?
Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by okechuks22: 10:34pm On Feb 09, 2023
Baba jagaban go and rest ur not sound
Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by okechuks22: 10:36pm On Feb 09, 2023
HydraFeeds:
Haters will call him boastful ,but I call him confident.
u that just donated ur brain to tinibu why can't you
Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by BOYS2MEN: 10:43pm On Feb 09, 2023
Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by HydraFeeds(m): 10:44pm On Feb 09, 2023
okechuks22:
u that just donated ur brain to tinibu why can't you

You have no brain at all zombie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by EmpressOVD: 10:49pm On Feb 09, 2023
Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by Dshocker(m): 10:57pm On Feb 09, 2023
Na by force, abi you want force am?
Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by masui(m): 11:01pm On Feb 09, 2023
Workch:
Lol, if we make this man president, we will end up with another dictator.

I don't know why he talks so boastfully and loosely

Have you forgotten Shurrrrruuuuup your mouth?

I dread Nigerians drumming for this man.
Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by JOemmy(m): 11:03pm On Feb 09, 2023
The fraudster and drug lord thinks he can deceive the sultan and the core north with his mu mu ticket.
Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by DrMuzungu(m): 11:05pm On Feb 09, 2023
Th1efnubu, oga sir, go and change your diapers!
Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 09, 2023
JealousCobra:
So jagaban the urchins god is begging for endorsement up and down. I thought he said he can get anything he wants at will.

Obidients members I think we are making progress together.

Abeg wetin sultan give Tinubu because we been dey expect say him go give am him throne as urchins say book on leadership wey him give Obi say nah for baby politicians.
Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by naturefellow(m): 11:19pm On Feb 09, 2023
HydraFeeds:
delusion of adequacy, that's what it's called.
Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by ambale(m): 11:19pm On Feb 09, 2023
HydraFeeds:

Confidently saying nonsense abi

In this time and age you don't do that, tell the sultan what you intend to do for his people and he will decide to support you or not

Nigeria cannot withstand another four years of an arrogant president ooo

We don dey warn una put for ground ooo
Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by talk2didi(m): 11:20pm On Feb 09, 2023
Tinubu himself. People see him threatening Sultan, but dey didn't see him testing Buhari loyalty. I think he played his game well dere. He want Buhari 2 convince Sultan 4 him behind da camera. It will b hard 4 him 2 convince Sultan since he is up against Atiku & Kwankwaso.

I think Tinubu is John Pes. But Peter Obi will be da immediate next President of Federal Rebublic of Nigeria 🇳🇬 🙏
Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by Mccullum: 11:30pm On Feb 09, 2023
Jagaban is seeking for the support of Sultan and jokingly telling the traditional ruler not to reject him because Buhari is around to plead for him.. and the Sultan was smiling at him..

Which means, it's our time to recipocate his good deeds to Northerners.
Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by Soadechanel: 11:30pm On Feb 09, 2023
Lol

A lot of hate speech

It is online a lot of obidients are going to vote cuz I am pretty sure a lot of you dont have PVC, so keep making yourselves happy with your fake news and fake propaganda.
Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by Omolomo4eva(m): 11:38pm On Feb 09, 2023
Omo! This guy desperate o. This his ambition na by fire by force

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Where Is Nnamdi Kanu? / Heavy Security At Benin Airport Over Oshiomhole’s Arrival / June 12 Protesters Arrive Ojota Park In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.