Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan (51039 Views)

Angry Voters Descend On Bundles Of Cash A Vote Buyer Came With (Video/Pictures) / I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu / Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by ijustdey: 8:11pm On Feb 09, 2023
Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Tinubu on Thursday paid homage to the Sultan of Sokoto, Muhammadu Sa’ad Abubakar before proceeding to venue of the campaign rally in the state.

Tinubu in company of President Muhammadu Buhari and APC Governors were at the Sultan’s palace to seek his blessings for the party’s victory in the forthcoming general elections.

Speaking to the Sultan, Tinubu said: “We are here win to election and also seek your blessings. And you cannot reject it because the President and Commander-in-Chief is here. How can you reject?

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/02/video-i-came-with-buhari-you-cannot-reject-endorsing-me-tinubu-to-sultan/

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by bamideo: 8:13pm On Feb 09, 2023
God bless Nigeria. Though the headline got me thinking

Please Your Business Need a Logo

We will Design a Professional Company Logo or Letterhead for your Business for 2K Only

Pay on Delivery

Drop us your Company Name here
https://forms.gle/ggcbk7QnKfN78ddb9

33 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 09, 2023
God bless jagaban the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria

97 Likes 41 Shares

Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by Lionmachala(m): 8:15pm On Feb 09, 2023
Unbelievable...

31 Likes

Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by Honjoshy4u: 8:16pm On Feb 09, 2023
The man have the signs, the block votes don defroze flow enter Atiku cup.

275 Likes 16 Shares

Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by Omihanifa: 8:17pm On Feb 09, 2023
The guy needs to learn how to talk to Northerners.

Once a Northern man sense an element of pride or arrogance in you it over.

620 Likes 36 Shares

Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by Racoon(m): 8:18pm On Feb 09, 2023
A so called kingmaker begging for endorsement because Buhari was there? This man is not well @ all. Does Buhari government have any legacy that will necessitate the sultan's endorsement? Tinubu fully knows the reality ahead of him.

311 Likes 18 Shares

Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 09, 2023
We'll reject it, same as we did cocaine

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by JealousCobra(m): 8:21pm On Feb 09, 2023
So jagaban the urchins god is begging for endorsement up and down. I thought he said he can get anything he wants at will.

Obidients members I think we are making progress together.

363 Likes 28 Shares

Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by HNICEARTH: 8:25pm On Feb 09, 2023
Sultan go soon wipe you cord

203 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by PrinceOfLagos: 8:25pm On Feb 09, 2023
Tinubu is begging for endorsement, He's been reduced to a mare begger grin grin cheesy cheesy

264 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by Workch: 8:25pm On Feb 09, 2023
Lol, if we make this man president, we will end up with another dictator.

I don't know why he talks so boastfully and loosely

270 Likes 20 Shares

Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by HydraFeeds(m): 8:26pm On Feb 09, 2023
Haters will call him boastful ,but I call him confident.

19 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by ibechris(m): 8:28pm On Feb 09, 2023
Father of all Yoruba Muslims.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by Blaze14k: 8:29pm On Feb 09, 2023
Dis one na by force oo. Baba sultan shey u don hear the jagaban of lagos. E dey command u to endorse him. My people i present a very desperate man to u.

Dont forget to vote labour party. Lets sweep this mr entitlement away.

181 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by Enddy50ty(m): 8:29pm On Feb 09, 2023
Is it by force to endorse you?

He knows it is obvious that the Sultan wouldn't want to soil his reputation by endorsing a known drug baron suffering from dementia.

128 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by Afamsi: 8:29pm On Feb 09, 2023
This man doesn't know how to talk

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by jkpbestseries: 8:29pm On Feb 09, 2023
I pity Tinubu. They can't leave their son and support you

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by Brendaniel: 8:29pm On Feb 09, 2023
As you came with Buhari same way you will leave with Buhari on may 29 2023 the same day Peter Obi is sworn in

145 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by dyera(m): 8:29pm On Feb 09, 2023
Buhari that is determined to block him from buying vote by making sure the old Naira notes expire before election day.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by MartinsD12(m): 8:29pm On Feb 09, 2023

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by xpressionx(m): 8:29pm On Feb 09, 2023
Baba Gazelle is begging endorsement now

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by PeinDanzo(m): 8:29pm On Feb 09, 2023
Look at this bed wetting cocaine lover threatening the fekking sultan of sokoto . .The nerve of this tout loving Amala and ewedu nonegarian fool from iragbiji spouting stupid nonsense "I came with buhari, you can't reject me" . .what the fekk . .Nigerians, plz don't vote this man plz, buhari, atiku, hell even abacha(Alive or dead, any version) is better than this son of a beech called Tinubu.

Urchins, teach your candidate how to give a microphone a fekking blow jobbb . .Cause he didn't do a very good job of it last time

Deeek sucking homophobe

27 Likes

Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by macho44(m): 8:30pm On Feb 09, 2023
igbotormentor:
God bless jagaban the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria
In your DREAMS, Keep On Dreaming 😁😁😁😁😁😁

35 Likes

Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by Toneypen247(m): 8:30pm On Feb 09, 2023
Na by force🙄

8 Likes

Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by Buksaylor: 8:30pm On Feb 09, 2023

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by Pontuspilated: 8:30pm On Feb 09, 2023
Hmmm
Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by Johnjanrt: 8:30pm On Feb 09, 2023
cool
Obidense. Over to you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by Cincinnatus: 8:30pm On Feb 09, 2023
Mumu 🙄😁

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Eberechi Suzzette Nyesom-Wike Wore Suit & Head Tie To An Event (Photos) / Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 / Former Super Eagles Players Visit Bola Tinubu (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.