Stats: 3,155,520 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan (51061 Views)

Angry Voters Descend On Bundles Of Cash A Vote Buyer Came With (Video/Pictures) / I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu / Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by HydraFeeds(m): 3:11pm On Feb 10, 2023
vatiqan:
Another damaged brain!
oloriburuku ni e
Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by vatiqan(m): 3:59pm On Feb 10, 2023
HydraFeeds:
oloriburuku ni e
Odè! Ebot ubom.
Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by HydraFeeds(m): 4:15pm On Feb 10, 2023
vatiqan:
Odè! Ebot ubom.

E nor go beta for you .
Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by davidflames(m): 4:16pm On Feb 10, 2023
[b][/b]
Blaze14k:
Dis one na by force oo. Baba sultan shey u don hear the jagaban of lagos. E dey command u to endorse him. My people i present a very desperate man to u.

Dont forget to vote labour party. Lets sweep this mr entitlement away.

Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by naturefellow(m): 5:24pm On Feb 10, 2023

Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by HydraFeeds(m): 6:45pm On Feb 10, 2023
[quote author=naturefellow post=120795449][/quote]imagine a Obi cabinet with the likes of okupe ,enenche ,charlyboy,gumi,Ekpa and yesufu as ministers
Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by vatiqan(m): 7:15pm On Feb 10, 2023
HydraFeeds:

E nor go beta for you .
Ya fardar
Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by HydraFeeds(m): 7:55pm On Feb 10, 2023
vatiqan:
Ya fardar
ya generation

Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by naturefellow(m): 7:56pm On Feb 10, 2023
HydraFeeds:
imagine a Obi cabinet with the likes of okupe ,enenche ,charlyboy,gumi,Ekpa and yesufu as ministers
you know better than that, agbado enthusiast.

Peter Obi is coming!
Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by HydraFeeds(m): 8:19pm On Feb 10, 2023
naturefellow:
you know better than that, agbado enthusiast.

Peter Obi is coming!

Na hunger Dey kill dem for agulu because dem not gree farm corn . Come and learn from the master .

Where Is Nnamdi Kanu? / Heavy Security At Benin Airport Over Oshiomhole’s Arrival / June 12 Protesters Arrive Ojota Park In Lagos

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9