Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,559 members, 7,827,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan (51064 Views)

Angry Voters Descend On Bundles Of Cash A Vote Buyer Came With (Video/Pictures) / I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu / Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by HydraFeeds(m): 7:37am On Feb 10, 2023
BigYash:
You’re just not wise like your principal dude cheesy. Meanwhile go through this link and see for yourself... https://www.nairaland.com/7558401/show-one-world-class-project#120705402

You be Oponu ,who birthed lekki deep sea port,Eko Atlantic and lekki free trade zone ? When Tinubu was signing contracts with foreign investors,your demigod has not opened eyes at all .

Even when he was a houseboy to Goodluck in Abuja ,he could not attract one single investment from the center . A failure has no name but a failure .

When Tinubu was building men and parties ,your demigod is looking for opportunities to hijack a party to contest on after been choked where he was . Shame
https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing
Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by Kaiser20: 7:42am On Feb 10, 2023
igbotormentor:
God bless jagaban the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria
Tinubu lacks character and discipline.
Tinubu is a follower not a leader.
People can not follow because they want to.
His desperation is killing him
Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 10, 2023
HydraFeeds:
Obingo messiah wey nor fit save anambra
I only see Peter Obi.. the incoming president of Nigeria..
I think Tinubu is the bingo, because he can't go anywhere without being held and led..
Lol
Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by HydraFeeds(m): 7:59am On Feb 10, 2023
obie3rixe:

I only see Peter Obi.. the incoming president of Nigeria..
I think Tinubu is the bingo, because he can't go anywhere without being held and led..
Lol

Lol,rock is a non living thing .
Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 10, 2023
HydraFeeds:

Lol,rock is a non living thing .
Too bad you're ignorant if you say rock is a non living thing
It shows you're uneducated.
Rocks are made up of atoms that live and move and quantum physics has proven this. Nothing is non living in this galaxy apart from your brain that is obviously dead.
Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by HydraFeeds(m): 8:12am On Feb 10, 2023
obie3rixe:

Too bad you're ignorant if you say rock is a non living thing
It shows you're uneducated.
Rocks are made up of atoms that live and move and quantum physics has proven this. Nothing is non living in this galaxy apart from your brain that is obviously dead.
oponu mention the characteristics of living things and mention the ones rock exhibit .

Person wey nor pass physics Dey talk quantum physics

Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 10, 2023
HydraFeeds:
oponu mention the characteristics of living things and mention the ones rock exhibit .

Person wey nor pass physics Dey talk quantum physics
Chai . You de collect information from person weh get bsc...
And you think quantum physics na same thing with physics..
Na now you confirm am say true your brain de dead
Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by HydraFeeds(m): 8:53am On Feb 10, 2023
obie3rixe:

Chai . You de collect information from person weh get bsc...
And you think quantum physics na same thing with physics..
Na now you confirm am say true your brain de dead
you be mumu ,bsc graduate of Auckland better pass you wey nor fit mention one characteristic of living things .

Mention one to scientist that consider atom as living things .

Too much ants from ant man done enter your skull .
Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 10, 2023
HydraFeeds:
you be mumu ,bsc graduate of Auckland better pass you wey nor fit mention one characteristic of living things .

Mention one to scientist that consider atom as living things .

Even my dog fit claim professor for Quora.. if you know. Read book make you get sense
Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by HydraFeeds(m): 8:59am On Feb 10, 2023
obie3rixe:

Even my dog fit claim professor for Quora.. if you know. Read book make you get sense

Ant man answer my questions.
Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by damoobaba: 9:17am On Feb 10, 2023
Racoon:
A so called kingmaker begging for endorsement because Buhari was there? This man is not well @ all. Does Buhari government have any legacy that will necessitate the sultan's endorsement? Tinubu fully knows the reality ahead of him.

His tone doesn't suggest that hes begging. He had an arrangement with them before 2015 elections, he fulfilled his own part of the agreement. The only thing he's requesting from them is to HONOUR their own part of the agreement and leave the rest to him and the electorates. I just hope you're old enough to understand the meaning of the words he carefully chose to use.
Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 10, 2023
Useless stupid endorsement beggar...
Hahahahaha
cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by Bleeel002: 11:06am On Feb 10, 2023
This Guy no sabi talk, because the president is with u, he should just go ahead and endorse u just like that. Intead of u to convince him with ur solid plan and how u are going to excute them. Learn from Obi who uses every opportunity to sell himself with his plans and why people should vote him. And that is why is getting more popular and more followers on a daily basis.
Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by RxCatalyst: 11:17am On Feb 10, 2023
AmuDimpka:
this is exactly what Obi is trying to change in our education ...

It is "write up " not right up

No wonder they call you guys "URCHINS"

Before you respect your "elders" that have ruined your education, please go back yo Queen Premier 1

Your English is terrible
With all these jargons you wrote, what have you achieved in life? From Ipob to Aso-rock..... Never
Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by Bleeel002: 11:17am On Feb 10, 2023
Kaiser20:

Tinubu lacks character and discipline.
Tinubu is a follower not a leader.
People can not follow because they want to.
His desperation is killing him
true talk, he is too desperate and that is why majority are afraid to vote him.
Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by AmuDimpka: 11:19am On Feb 10, 2023
RxCatalyst:

With all these jargons you wrote, what have you achieved in life? From Ipob to Aso-rock..... Never
so I should tell you what I have achieved !

Okay keep waiting !
Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by ambale(m): 11:19am On Feb 10, 2023
HydraFeeds:

Mumu man how e take concern you Wetin Tinubu wan do for Sultan people ? Wetin your messiah wan do for am ?

Go Dey play with sand .

Sense is far away from you so I no fit blame you

Your candidate dey cry everywhere wey him go forcing himself on his guests and still no endorsement

Useless agbado thug

1 Like

Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by AmuDimpka: 11:22am On Feb 10, 2023
Bleeel002:
This Guy no sabi talk, because the president is with u, he should just go ahead and endorse u just like that. Intead of u to convince him with ur solid plan and how u are going to excute them. Learn from Obi who uses every opportunity to sell himself with his plans and why people should vote him. And that is why is getting more popular and more followers on a daily basis.
no vote Obi...abi you think say na me you dey do or you dey favour igbo ... You dey do yourself.. you dey wait make person sabi talk to you before you go get sense

Na another 8 yrs go tell you how far...las las you go sell your papa land japa leave the country for us to dominate

Taaa , get there dey wait for who go talk to you well. If this pain you...then this is the truth

No vote Obi! In short if you see monkey on the ballot box abeg vote am
Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by HydraFeeds(m): 11:27am On Feb 10, 2023
ambale:

Sense is far away from you so I no fit blame you

Your candidate dey cry everywhere wey him go forcing himself on his guests and still no endorsement

Useless agbado thug

Ipob go burn your business finish before you have time for the zoo

Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by ambale(m): 11:36am On Feb 10, 2023
HydraFeeds:

Ipob go burn your business finish before you have time for the zoo

How ipob wan burn my business, you guys are just too weak in the head, so anyone who hold a contrary opinion na ipob

You are lost for life, I pity dose who call you friends and even your children cos they are walking with a useless, senseless and foolish person
Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by HydraFeeds(m): 12:05pm On Feb 10, 2023
ambale:

How ipob wan burn my business, you guys are just too weak in the head, so anyone who hold a contrary opinion na ipob

You are lost for life, I pity dose who call you friends and even your children cos they are walking with a useless, senseless and foolish person
oloriburuku uiu have no friends at all .

Nzobu nzobu
Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by naturefellow(m): 12:54pm On Feb 10, 2023
HydraFeeds:

By their fruit you shall know them ,I’ve seen the quality of your argument and I can say that you’re empty.
says a Tinubu supporter. Joke's on you!
Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by HydraFeeds(m): 1:05pm On Feb 10, 2023
naturefellow:
says a Tinubu supporter. Joke's on you!

Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by ambale(m): 1:21pm On Feb 10, 2023
HydraFeeds:
oloriburuku uiu have no friends at all .

Nzobu nzobu

You are a foolish charlatan
Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by HydraFeeds(m): 1:26pm On Feb 10, 2023
ambale:

You are a foolish charlatan

Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by Mrhonesty: 1:51pm On Feb 10, 2023
They knew him before now. They are all friends. Stop receiving yourself.

quote author=Omihanifa post=120772217]The guy needs to learn how to talk to Northerners.

Once a Northern man sense an element of pride or arrogance in you it over.[/quote]
Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by occfx: 2:10pm On Feb 10, 2023
ijustdey:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/02/video-i-came-with-buhari-you-cannot-reject-endorsing-me-tinubu-to-sultan/

To be honest, Nigeria needs rocket science such that anything can be taken down.
Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by occfx: 2:11pm On Feb 10, 2023
Omihanifa:
The guy needs to learn how to talk to Northerners.

Once a Northern man sense an element of pride or arrogance in you it over.

They are just playing along, inside me I want a younger Jagaban to dethrone the north but at the same time you dont use fire to quench fire. Vote Peter Obi the water
Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by Bigkoko: 2:19pm On Feb 10, 2023
Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by vatiqan(m): 2:42pm On Feb 10, 2023
HydraFeeds:
Haters will call him boastful ,but I call him confident.
Another damaged brain!
Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by blabulu2000: 2:44pm On Feb 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu is begging for endorsement, He's been reduced to a mare begger grin grin cheesy cheesy

As Obi lie about endorsement ......Obi claimed that Olubadan endorsed him...and we later discovered that it was a lie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

June 12 Protesters Arrive Ojota Park In Lagos / More Pictures Of Peter Obi & Labour Party Campaign Rally In Kogi State / Bukola Saraki Drives Into Offa Town In Kwara State, Residents Cheer (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.