Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,248 members, 7,842,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Abortion: Haaaaa! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abortion: Haaaaa! (6754 Views)

Abortion: See What My Gf Texted Another Guy Says "It's Just A Joke" / Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? / If You Were Raped, Would You Have An Abortion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abortion: Haaaaa! by BABE3: 7:20am On Sep 11, 2011
Mynd_44:

So what you mean to tell me is that it is every fertilized egg that develops right?

Of course not. The self-termination of a nonviable fertilized egg is not an abortion. Abortion is a deliberate act.

Why do you think women/people cry when they have miscarriages? Why do you think people don't cry when do use condoms while having s[i]e[/i]x?grin

Simple as that.
Re: Abortion: Haaaaa! by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 11, 2011
BABE! the medical term for miscarriage is spontaneous abortion. I would think it's circumstantial when these spontaneous abortions occur. I'd also think that a lot of miscarriages are deliberately done by the body. Most fetuses expelled have some sort of abnormality. Too much thinking on my part. I'm tired.

This is so off-topic but LOL at your signature. "Tenk God", it reminds me of "Igbo Pronunciations" that was trending on twitter yesterday lol.
Re: Abortion: Haaaaa! by MrsChima1(f): 7:44am On Sep 11, 2011
Oh my goodness!  I thought I was mean when I was messing with my Igbo friend who always butchered the word oil.  Every time she say the word oil we always assumed she was saying oh. 

I am always laughing when my two brothers' friends talk because they talk fast and it sound like they are cussing each other out but really they are talking about business. 

Every time I laughed at them they will stop talking then give me the stare down ooo
Re: Abortion: Haaaaa! by BABE3: 7:59am On Sep 11, 2011
ogugua88:

BABE! the medical term for miscarriage is spontaneous abortion. I would think it's circumstantial when these spontaneous abortions occur. I'd also think that a lot of miscarriages are deliberately done by the body.Most fetuses expelled have some sort of abnormality.

Touche.

So basically, a miscarriage is a natural abortion. I agree. Natural in the sense that you have no "hand" in the "abortion". It is your body's fault. And that's ok. Yes--you didn't kill the baby, your body kinda did. Hence, why I said Abortion (minus miscarriages) is a deliberate act (on your part). You made a decision to expel the embryo/fetus.

ogugua88:

Too much thinking on my part. I'm tired.

Nah--you good. My mistake. My bad. I didn't think my thoughts through before I typed them out.

ogugua88:

This is so off-topic but LOL at your signature. "Tenk God", it reminds me of "Igbo Pronunciations" that was trending on twitter yesterday lol.

lol-- I got the line from that "satirical" song by Fokn Bois.
Re: Abortion: Haaaaa! by BABE3: 5:53pm On Sep 11, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Oh my goodness!  I thought I was mean when I was messing with my Igbo friend who always butchered the word oil.  Every time she say the word oil we always assumed she was saying oh

LOL-- Igbo kwenu! Kwezuo Nu!

The one I'm familiar with is saying "Oyel" instead of "Oil".
Re: Abortion: Haaaaa! by MrsChima1(f): 5:57pm On Sep 11, 2011
She must have a speech impediment because it sure sounded like OH.

When she curses she have the whole room laughing. Like for instance when she say motherf---it sounds like she saying some other ducks.
Re: Abortion: Haaaaa! by Jinyjagz(m): 5:59pm On Sep 11, 2011
Lolz
Re: Abortion: Haaaaa! by prettyjulie(f): 6:10pm On Sep 11, 2011
buhahahhahahahahaha
Re: Abortion: Haaaaa! by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 11, 2011
BABE!:
Touche.

So basically, a miscarriage is a natural abortion. I agree. Natural in the sense that you have no "hand" in the "abortion". It is your body's fault. And that's ok. Yes--you didn't kill the baby, your body kinda did. Hence, why I said Abortion (minus miscarriages) is a deliberate act (on your part). You made a decision to expel the embryo/fetus.

Yep, exactly smiley

lol-- I got the line from that "satirical" song by Fokn Bois.

Yeah I remember lol. The Nigerian response was terrible.

-----

Lol, I thought it was "oyel" too. BABE! the funniest pronunciation on twitter came from a girl trying to impersonate P-Square. "I'm Peter. I'm Paul. And togayda we are P-Skway" lmaoooooooo.
Re: Abortion: Haaaaa! by BABE3: 7:31pm On Sep 11, 2011
ogugua88:

Lol, I thought it was "oyel" too. BABE! the funniest pronunciation on twitter came from a girl trying to impersonate P-Square. "I'm Peter. I'm Paul. And togayda we are P-Skway" lmaoooooooo.

Lmao--- Classic Igbo accent! She nailed it.

Bracket, Flavour and M.I? So can't wait---
Re: Abortion: Haaaaa! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 11, 2011
Loool. Banky W too. I don't know about the rest. It should be out before the end of the month, God willing lol.
Re: Abortion: Haaaaa! by starrz(f): 11:44pm On Sep 11, 2011
lol nice joke
Re: Abortion: Haaaaa! by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 11, 2011
otooro:

well, i don't think that's a joke cause i did not post it as one. i saw it somewhere and thought of sharing it. no offence, apologies  cool

wink wink no problem.
Re: Abortion: Haaaaa! by Nobody: 2:05am On Sep 12, 2011
@mynd_44,
whether fluid or solid (except for extreme professional medical advice, which is rare though), abortion should not be an option,
wink wink

@apocalypse,
no be fight oooo, angry cool
Re: Abortion: Haaaaa! by Saipro(m): 7:41pm On Sep 29, 2011
@apocalypse

Not quite subtle, this your hitting on ogugua88 of a thing ,
Re: Abortion: Haaaaa! by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 01, 2011
Saipro:

@apocalypse

Not quite subtle, this your hitting on ogugua88 of a thing ,

Bros na wetin I for do , have you seen those dimples , but the most enticing thing about her is her brains.
Re: Abortion: Haaaaa! by ohemmanu: 1:12am On Oct 03, 2011
Apocalypse or wetin u dey call yourself, no come near oguguam or else,
apocalypse:

Bros na wetin I for do , have you seen those dimples , but the most enticing thing about her is her brains.
Re: Abortion: Haaaaa! by Nobody: 1:34am On Oct 03, 2011
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

World Most Hilarious Picture? / A Sham On Hausa Society Please Don't Watching This Front Of People / Relationship Over!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.