Stats: 3,160,100 members, 7,842,164 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju (61549 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Lists "Best And Worst Ministers Of Tinubu's Cabinet" / The Real Reason Behind Inec’s Postponement Of The Election By Nonso Ozoemena / Ten Reasons Why APC May Win Ekiti Governorship Election By Suanusblog (2) (3) (4)

Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by Millz404(m): 5:30pm On Feb 10, 2023
Bb
Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by WibusJaga: 5:30pm On Feb 10, 2023
Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by Dreambeat: 5:31pm On Feb 10, 2023
This clown and political jobber will always align with his master, FFK

Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by ngozika2us(m): 5:31pm On Feb 10, 2023
Keep your opinion to yourself... After you go dey complain as if u wan die

Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by Antoeni(m): 5:31pm On Feb 10, 2023
Mumu Deji , Sowore is the Credible Candidate Abi ? Oponu

Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by sofeo(m): 5:31pm On Feb 10, 2023
Alright!
Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by paskal16: 5:32pm On Feb 10, 2023
We all know he’s a paid urchin dey disguise freedom fighter πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by Ykc2(m): 5:32pm On Feb 10, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
Deji Adeyanju just dey disguise as if say him no be Tinubu tout grin grin sorry, I mean dog, oh no, I meant to say boy grin grin

Nigerians don wake up!!! This write-up script no go work, it is on you!

A disgrace of a youth undecided smh
God "you get time ooh so deji predict results and you dey vex,so if portable predict his own nko?is deji not an urchin?abegi

Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by Indispensable85(m): 5:32pm On Feb 10, 2023
This is exactly what will happen.

Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by ipobarecriminals: 5:32pm On Feb 10, 2023
cool fl@theaddPIGS are coming for you cool.

OBI MUST CONTEST
Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by treesun: 5:32pm On Feb 10, 2023
GeneralPula:

Let us play bet?
Pdp will lose massively..

Atiku is the 2023 election winner!
Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by SpatialKing(m): 5:32pm On Feb 10, 2023
He should come out straight and tell us he is actually supporting Tinubu...

All these in direct Tinubu supporters

Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by gigabyte13: 5:33pm On Feb 10, 2023
Social Media president
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Werey ni bobo yi ooooooo
Though the truth is bitter

Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by CHIDINMALOVE: 5:33pm On Feb 10, 2023
Deji... Abeg come... Me and my friends wan show you something....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex__6LcJr8E
Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by infofta(m): 5:33pm On Feb 10, 2023
Tinubu will come 3rd in this election.
It's either Obi 1st or Atiku. I want to see:

Peter Obi 1st
Atiku 2nd
Tinubu 3rd

Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by Chetas81(m): 5:34pm On Feb 10, 2023
How many stick of weed from this unknown citizens
Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by asanausana91: 5:35pm On Feb 10, 2023
SamuelAnyawu:
I don't know who might come 2nd or 3rd. But the reality is that Tinubu will win as long as PDP and LP are not going together to this election as a one opposition party.

The Northern APC Governors are standing behind Tinubu with their full chest cool
you are fooling around. With BVAS governors are useless.
Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by afbstrategies: 5:37pm On Feb 10, 2023
Election Results:

Tinubu -1st
Atiku -2nd position (but fear PDP)
Social Media President -Distant 3rd
President of Kano -4th

The credible candidates will come after all the thieves.

Goodluck expecting blessings from the devil.
Deji Adeyanju is a CERTIFIED LOSER.

Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by 175(m): 5:37pm On Feb 10, 2023
Faiththatworks:
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu for president,Sen. Gov Kassim Shettima for Vice president
2023 is a goalllllllllll.
This election circle is one of the funniest I have witnessed since 1999,I must really appreciate the Obidients for winning the social media polling booths,and also blackmailing and harassing all the other presidential candidates online.
I'm always happy anytime I see opinion polls favoring Peter Obi,it means the Obidients are really the Masters of Social Media.
This had been a very rough Election year for social media influencers,social media rabble rousers who can't win their polling unit,they have all being taken down by Peter Obi social media Mob.
I was wondering the other day,that Uncle Reno Omokri has been unusually quiet,hmmmmmmmmm.
After the London experience where he had a confrontation with the Asiwaju Crowd,Uncle Reno quietly stopped his activism and criticism of Asiwaju.
I'm sure Uncle Reno has started getting his alert from the Asiwaju camp,the same thing is happening to Deji Adeyanju,won ti je dodo,won le so Ododo mo.
As for the Obidients, anytime I listen to Peter Obi,I always wonder why they believe attacking other presidential candidates will make their candidate favorable.
I watched a video of Peter Obi campaigning today, and I made up my mind never to insult him again,it's disservice for anyone to insult Peter Obi,even if he's lying,at least he has Noble intentions for Nigeria.
I wish his supporters could have one quarter of their principal composure and mien, I'm sure many of us would have probably voted for him.
God bless Nigeria.

So na supporters go decide for you. . .🀷

See let me tell you. If the Tinubu of 2007 was contesting now, forget the Muslim Muslim ticket, many would have voted for him. Because then he was healthier, articulate and not drooling all over the place.

But now, just asked your conscience if the present Tinubu you see everyday is the best bet for our nation at this critical time?

You're corn-fused
Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by Chetas81(m): 5:38pm On Feb 10, 2023
ganisucks:

I pity who will listen to you, sha.
because you are from hell if the Nigeria look like this under apc government and you're still supporting apc government
Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by 1Dray(m): 5:38pm On Feb 10, 2023
SamuelAnyawu:
I don't know who might come 2nd or 3rd. But the reality is that Tinubu will win as long as PDP and LP are not going together to this election as a one opposition party.

The Northern APC Governors are standing behind Tinubu with their full chest cool

Sannu, says. Anyanwu's urchin. If I were you, I will face Anyanwu's delusional dream of ever becoming the governor of Imo state.
Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by Heavensent01(m): 5:38pm On Feb 10, 2023
Antoeni:
The Sweet thing is 99% of the Northern Christians are OBIdient.

Add that to SE / SS And 60% of S W , Then you Will Understand Why Peter Obi Already Has His inauguration Speech Ready.

60% of sw you abuse day and night, you called my Muslims brothers and sisters names in southwest and you're saying obi will win southwest

Atiku is getting second position in southwest, follow by sowore, your obi get nothing

Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by gbagyiza: 5:39pm On Feb 10, 2023
SamuelAnyawu:
I don't know who might come 2nd or 3rd. But the reality is that Tinubu will win as long as PDP and LP are not going together to this election as one opposition party.

Northern votes go shock all of una. This tsunami that will hit the north in this election will overpower the northern governors.
Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by MoneyMustBMade(m): 5:39pm On Feb 10, 2023
Am not having issue with tinubu winning. My own is that the condition this Country and the candidate apc are forcing on us, which of them need help?

Is tinubu not suppose to be retiring?
Are we curse as a nation?
Is apc not suppose to be apologizing to Nigerians?

If you know how many people that have died that even support apc on thier last election, you will rethink
Apc is evil and the most corrupt party in Nigerian history.

Pls if hatred will make you to vote rubbish this election, pls brothers and sisters pls for your love on ones sake vote obi or atiku at least atiku is still healthy. We are tired

But for me and my family obi remains number choice.
We no be mumu.

Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by omotayocaleb(m): 5:39pm On Feb 10, 2023
that his his own calculation by the facts before him but on thing is this the plan of God for this nation will come to pass.
Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by Omenlon: 5:40pm On Feb 10, 2023
Nothing new in this prediction, only people living in foools paradise will believe Peter Obi can win the election.
Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by Advocate500: 5:40pm On Feb 10, 2023
And this one also make front page as news worthy? Nairaland will socially irrelevant after February.
Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by nuland(m): 5:40pm On Feb 10, 2023
SamuelAnyawu:

The same governors who are running helter skelter?
Tinubu should look elsewhere for his votes.
Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by TrumpDonald2: 5:40pm On Feb 10, 2023
SamuelAnyawu:

How many votes can northern governors give him? Stop deceiving yourself thinking that those governors will support Thieffnubu over Atiku and Kwankwaso.
Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by HardMirror(m): 5:41pm On Feb 10, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
Deji Adeyanju just dey disguise as if say him no be Tinubu tout grin grin sorry, I mean dog, oh no, I meant to say boy grin grin

Nigerians don wake up!!! This write-up script no go work, it is on you!

A disgrace of a youth undecided smh
truat me. That is prediction is 100% accurate. I know u will call uchin. I dont care. I dont like tinubu but thisbis nigeria it would be hard to change this country qe have to be honest with ourselves. Maybe wehn all these old men die sha.

Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) / Lawmakers Observe Social Distancing At Plenary – PHOTOS / Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi Sleeping During A Meeting